• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday Thread

Happy Belated Birthday Jeydis. May there be dancing Ludicolos on your birthday. If not, then there's one right here!

Happy Birthday to you too Toru! And a real birthday too! Have some solid rock cake, heaviest in town!

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Happy Birthday Magpie!!! :'D *throws confetti and candies into the air*

I hope you have an awesome day. :3 Also, happy birthday to all you awesome people that I missed. ♥

Oh man, I meant to post in here and totally missed it but happy belated birthday, El! Hope it was an awesome one :3

annnnnnd happy birthday Magpie~ Another year of being completely lovely behind you and many more years of exactly that in front of you :>

Happy Birthday Weeds! Hope you had a great one!

*passes a chainsaw with a pretty red bow*

How about we go maul some unsuspecting people, just like old times?

Wow, I'm so behind on so many birthdays!

Anyway, a big happy 17th birthday for Rex ^^ And since you're 17 you get to be our dancing queen! I hope it was awesome!

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Happy Birthday Belle~~!!!! <33333

Hope you have a fantastical day and get showered with awesome gifts and candies. :3

I don't care how late it is: Happy Birthday Belle!!

Ilu, fo srs, but I've been afk like all week, so I missed it on the actual day D:

Hope you had an awesome one :D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
TBAAAAAAAA
I can't believe nobody's said this to you yet
But that's prolly because you barely come on anymore. :<
Anyways
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HOPE IT GOES OFF ON SOME REALLY STRANGE TANGENT
*is shot for worst math joke ever because it didn't even make sense*