• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday thread!

warning: contains facts that are 99% likely to be untrue

This is the anniversary of the creation of the key properties of triangle geometry, the properties of Sine, Cosine, and Tangent. And it was revered by mathmaticians for making their investigations of triangles much easier.

But we screw maths, and instead celebrate the birthday of our beloved SCT. Sorry Pythagoras, but this is the digital age. We have calculators and random I-pod applications for that now.

SISSYSISSYSISSYSISSY soohcaaaaaaaaahtoooaaaaa
Happy Birthday we miss you around heeeeeere~

less-than-(value of right-hand triangle side C when hypotenuse side A = 5 and side b = 4)'s for yoooouuuuuuuuu

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Happy Birthday Dani! ^___^

May all your shiny hunting wishes come true! (Although, I don't need a special day to wish you that) :3

I want to wish a Happy Belated Birthday to SCT and a Happy 17th to Dani. Hope you both had/have an awesome birthday XD

Now Dani can be our new Dancing Queen Ahem.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
For some reason I totally thought you were already 15 XD

Probably because Cody acts older than his age ;)

[me=Linkachu]goldenaxes Cody with Birthday cheer :D[/me]

Happy Birthday, Cody! All the best for the next year to come (and then some) ^__^

Happy, happy birthday to Cody! Have a great day (don't get bored like I normally do on my birthdays...)

So to help you with my annual predicament... *gives Cody string* :D

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Didn't you turn fifteen last year? ~_^

If not then you are the most mature fifteen year old I know! Happy birthday buddy!

[me:psycho Monkey]gives Cody a brand new, slightly bigger and shinier golden axe[/me]

Rampage as you see fit! >:D

Yes, yes, only 15. : D

BUT THAT'S SO FREAKING OLD LIKE I CAN GET A JOB NOW.

Anyway, thank you all for the lovely wishes, axes, axings, and lovely Dancing

Let's see...

The world, as we see it, is doomed,
In the skies, massive spaceships loom,
They touch the ground, and open their doors,
All over the world, from mountains to moors,
And from within, monkeys appear, shout, and charge,
Miniture ninja-monkeys dart around lumbering gorillas of large,
Into the towns, destroying them utterly, people bad and good,
All suffer the same fate, as the monkeys raid their food,
What happens next, is an unknown clause,
All we know is the reason, the purpose, the cause,
We all saw it coming, we should have been prepared for this day,
With cakes and pizza! Psycho Monkey's Birthday! Horray! :D

Made this poem in like five minutes, and some of it doesn't make much sense, but as long as it rhymes. Do not compliment, just bring cake and pizza.

Happeh Birthday P_M ^_^ Hope you're enjoying the rampage of those monkeys you adore so much. (is adore the correct word? I honestly don't know.) *is unsure of P_M's affection for his monkey minions* Ah well. Have a great day and all that stuff.

Here's to all the great things you shall figure out/invent/destroy in the new decade! :3

PSYCHO.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

I'M GONNA GO RUN FROM THE SPACE MONKEYS YOU'RE ATTACKING ME WITH FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY.

Hope it's a great day ^^

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
*Runs from cops wearing nothing but boxers and an open staight jacket* You'll never take me alive! >=O

Oh hai guys. *Dramaticaly put's on Moonzie's cape* Thanks for the patronage everyone, it was a marvalously fun day.

Oh Cody, that reminds me. *Sends even more Evil Space Monkeys after Cody for hiding yesterday* >:D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Happy Birthday ArcZero ^^

I hope you have a great B-day filled with many, many cakes :D