• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Black and White Playthrough Thread

My current party:

BW_Fr_499.png
BW_Fr_520.png
BW_Fr_525.png
BW_Fr_533.png
BW_Fr_522.png
BW_Fr_531.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaaannd....I was wrong. DEAD....wrong. Seriously, the Grimsly and Marshal were challenging, but I managed to beat them, even if my plans backfired. however, Shauntal and Caitlin are beasts. THey have moves specially made to oppose the ememy, which sucks on my part. So, since I couldn't buy anymore revives or potions (I actually had 0 dollars.), I decided to look for the Musketeers. Cobalion is the hardest. 25 balls...25 PEOPLE! Then I captured Virizion in my 12th Great Ball. I caught Terrakion in one shot witht he Quick Ball. I always knew there was a reason I liked him better. Anyway, I'm going to train more before rechallenging them, and I guess I may use the Beasts while I have them. Oh, and Conkeldurr and Rock Helmet.....Best Combo ever.

1. Samurott lv.52
2. Swoobat lv. 45
3. Krookodile lv. 46
4. Whimsicott lv. 45
5. Conkeldurr lv. 47
and Terrakion (Gentle) lv. 42.

I think I may try to catch Tornadus. His movements are pretty predictable, so if I can trap him, I can use him. I was also considering trying to raise a Deino, but I doubt I'll be able to get him to evolve into Hydreigon with my patience without cheating.

Edit:

Well, I don't want to double post. Anyway, I beat the Elite 4, N, and Ghetsis. I tell you, I hate Ghetsis, and not just because of his Hydreigon. The bastard used N! Man, that story was good, I feel bad that I won't get to see him again.... But something else confuses me. In the Japanese versions, I could've sworn I saw N asking the trainer to name something. Oh well...

Anyway, got the Nat. Dex, and I'm going to collect Victini! Oh, and my team. They pulled through for me, and I actually felt like Reshiram was that missing piece to my team.

1. Reshiram lv. 52 (quirky) (box now)
2. Whimsicott lv. 46 (poor thing's falling behind D:)
3. Swoobat lv. 50
4. Krookodile lv. 47
5. Conkledurr lv. 51
6. Samurott lv. 56

I'm going to try and find Victini and tranfer my other teams over, then try to find some Unova Pokemon I may have overlooked. I'll just wait on Tornadus.

I beat Clay, after a lot of training. Got Fly checked on my Audino in the day care, and it was level 34. Training the team to level 36 one member at a time. Sadly, I'm currently lost pretty badly in Chargestone Cave. I also have the plume fossil, the question is weather or not to use it.

1. Ottaro/Dewott level 35
2. Arya/Liepard level 30
3. Pilloo/Tranquill level 30
4. Bear/Simisage level 31 Still looking for a Litwick
5. Cheryl/Zebstrika level 30
6. Whimsicott level 32

Currently in Pinwheel Forest battling all the Plasma Grunts. It's tiring when your Pokemon have crappy defense and you have to heal them after every battle. Seriously, my only Pokemon with good stats are Dewott and Herdier, and they get attacked a lot.

Anyways, current team is:
Icee - Dewott Level 21
Habanero - Pansear Level 17
Snoop Dogg - Herdier Level 17
Sparkles - Shiny Blitzle Level; 17
Bugs - Venipede Level 18
Agua - Panpour Level 15

Well, I've been loving this game....and I've reached the pokemon league, and got bruttaly murdered by Shuantal. :-[

Cobalt the Samurott lvl 52

Zebstrika the Zebstrika lvl 49

Excadrill the Excadrill lvl 48

Archeops the Archeops lvl 48

Lampent the Lampent lvl 46

Annndd...finally Fraxure(i love that name. oh and it's a frikken BEAST ;D) lvl 45

Currently training again so i can win.

oh sorry Linkachu...i'm a computer dummy and has no idea how to put sprite in my posts. ._.

FINALLY got White. Here's my team so far:

501.gif
Mira
Female Oshawott Lv. 11
Tackle, Water Gun, Tail Whip, Water Sport

504.gif
Meer
Female Patrat Lv. 6
Tackle, Leer, Bite, -----

506.gif
Sam
Male Lillipup Lv. 7
Leer, Tackle, Odor Sleuth, -----

I'm named Black (ohmigosh soooooooo original) and I'm currently on Route 2.

I'm also playing with the Oshawott stylus that EBGames gave me along with a Snivy one and a Tepig one, as well as a DS case with all three on the front~ I'll add pictures later.

[me=RX]continues to sweep the gyms with his overtrained Pokemon~[/me]

Currently at: Lostlorn Forest, training my Beartic. I've defeated Hachiku in a stunning one Pokemon sweep (ilu Jill) and now only one Gym Leader stands between me and the rest of the storyline.

Current Team:
BW_Fr_500.png
Tager the Lv50 Emboar (M)
BW_Fr_530.png
Jill the Lv49 Excadrill (F)
BW_Fr_512.png
Bancho the Lv47 Simisage (M)
BW_Fr_516.png
Kogal the Lv48 Simipour (F) (MY GOD YOU WILL NOT BELEIVE WHAT AI WENT THROUGH TO GET HER)
BW_Fr_614.png
Tommy the Lv39 Beartic (M)

Me again~

501.gif
Mira
Female Oshawott Lv. 13
Tackle, Water Gun, Tail Whip, Water Sport

513.gif
Squall
Female (Yes I know, I didn't realize >>) Pansear Lv. 10
Scratch, Leer, Lick, Incinerate

506.gif
Sam
Male Lillipup Lv. 9
Leer, Tackle, Odor Sleauth, Bite

504.gif
Meer
Female Patrat Lv.7
Tackle, Leer, Bite, -----

509.gif
Robin
Male Purrloin Lv. 5
Scratch, Growl, -----, -----

At Route 2 Training up for Cilan.

I'm planning to get a Munna~

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Now we're cooking. My team has finally crossed the 6 Pokemon number with the most recent catch of my Deerling. Still another 2-3 more Pokemon I'm planning to train for this play through. ^^

As for location: I've recently hit Driftveil City and am currently helping Clay with his task. I had a lot of fun with Nimbasa City and I think it's my favourite city in the game thus far. Can't wait until I have a proper team to take on the Battle Subway. ^_^

Active Team Members:
Solstice the Deerling (F) - Level 22
Nebula the Solosis (F) - Level 25
Keid the Dewott (F) - Level 28
Loki the Scraggy (M) - Level 28
Edward the Herdier (M) - Level 28
Adana the Drilbur (F) - Level 28

BW_Fr_585-autumn.png
BW_Fr_577.png
BW_Fr_502.png
BW_Fr_559.png
BW_Fr_507.png
BW_Fr_529.png

Boxed Team Members:
Jinn the Darumaka (M) - Level 29
BW_Fr_554.png

About to face Iris but before that I'm going to be training my team to level....fifty...something.

Team:

603.png
Eltric (M) lv46
579_reuniclus_front_norm.png
Osiris (m) lv45
530.png
Roxi (F) lv47
Scrafty.png
Lee (M) lv47
497.png
Boa (F) lv47

I have a thunderstone but I'm not using it until later.....now where is a good place to train.....

Update~

Mira
Female Dewott Lv. 27
Tackle, Water Pulse, Water Gun, Razor Shell

I have no Idea how to type this: let's just say it looks Japanese
Male Escavalier (Thanks RX) Lv. 26
Endure, Fury Cutter, Fury Attack, Headbutt

Joy
Female Audino Lv. 21
Secret Power, DoubleSlap, Helping Hand, Refresh

Joey
Male Timburr Lv. 19
Leer, Rock Throw, Rock Smash, Low Kick

Romeo
Male Scraggy Lv. 17
Sand-Attack, Faint Attack, Headbutt, Swagger

Yuffie
Female Pansear Lv. 12
Scratch, Leer, Lick, Incinerate

I'm in Desert Resort, having just beaten Burgh with RX's Escavalier, thanks!

About to face the Elite 4.

BW_Fr_503.png
Kambei - M - Lv.53
@mystic Water
-Torrent-
-X-Scissor
-Dragon Tail
-Surf
-Aqua Tail
BW_Fr_555.png
Hephaestus - M - Lv.51
@Rocky Helmet
-Sheer Force-
-Fire Punch
-Dig
-Hammer Arm
-Superpower
BW_Fr_584.png
Cinnamyrrh - F - Lv.50
@NeverMeltIce
-Ice Body-
-Ice Beam
-Avalanche
-Mirror Coat
-Flash Cannon
BW_Fr_518.png
Morpheus - M - Lv.50
@Spell Tag
-Synchronize-
-Dream Eater
-Shadow Ball
-Psychic
-Hypnosis
BW_Fr_620.png
Teriyaki - M - Lv.50
@Expert Belt
-Regenerator-
-Drain Punch
-Swift
-U-turn
-Jump Kick
BW_Fr_596.png
Firenz - M - Lv.50
@BrightPowder
-Compoundeyes-
-Thunder
-X-Scissor
-Volt Switch
-Sucker Punch

Yay! Several evolutions and a new team mate! Just went through a couple floors of celestial tower and caught a Litwick! Sorry Bear, your time is up!

Ottaro/Samurott level 36

Whimsicott level 36

Cheryl/Zebstrika level 36

Pilloo/Unfeazant level 32

Arya/Liepard level 32

Karori/Litwick level 28 (Japanese for "burned", female.)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Today is my first official day of spring break, so to celebrate I went out and picked up my copy of White! ^-^

My name is Shiro and I only just got to Accumula Town, meaning I still only have my starter at a low level. Hey he is!
BW_Fr_501.png

Masamune the male Oshawott
Bashful Nature, Somewhat Stubborn, Lv.8

I know Bashful doesn't really do the samurai my Pokemon is named after justice, but who cares? I know I don't!

Currently im trying to kick Caitlyn's butt, but it's a challenge. so i need training.
Well, My team is as follows.

Pignite (Emboar) M: Lvl. 54 (Close to 55)

EpIk AnT (Durant) M: Lvl. 42 (2/4's away from 43)

Steroid (Sawk) M: Lvl. 54

Indurance (Excadrill) M: Lvl. 40

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
well I'm currently at black city and my team is...

spr5b643.png

Yin
Turboblaze
level 53
bashful
-DragonBreath
-Slash
-Extrasensory
-Fusion Flare

spr5b497.png

Grace (f)
Overgrow
level 46
quirky
-Coil
-Leaf Blade
-Slam
-Giga Drain

spr5b560.png

Missi (f)
Shed Skin
level 55
sassy
-Sludge Bomb
-Crunch
-Hi Jump Kick
-Brick Break

spr5b576.png

Gospel (f)
Frisk
level 42
timid
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Faint Attack
-Psyshock

spr5b521f.png

RoadRunner (f)
Super Luck
level 41
docile
-Fly
-Air Slash
-Detect
-Razor Wind

spr5b614.png

Beartic (f)
Snow Cloak
level 44
hardy
-Surf
-Icicle Crash
-Brine
-Strength

Heeeey, guys, I've started a new game file! But this playthrough has a twist! I'm going through the game... with no starter. Currently in front of the Striaton Gym, after leveling up my Pansear, Tobias.

Current Team

Tobias the Pansear lvl 13 [Male]

BW_Fr_513.png

Laters.

HurrDurr update tiems |D I'm currently running around challenging high level trainers so I can get these folks some levels before going against the E4/Alder.

503.png
Fang Shou (M), LV 82
Ability: Torrent
-Slash, Hydro Cannon, Waterfall, Surf

596.png
Audax (M), LV 64
Ability: Compoundeyes
-Flash (to be replaced with Thunderbolt), Electro Ball, Bug Buzz, Cut

579.png
Cytan (M), LV 50 (currently leveling)
Ability: Magic Guard
-Strength, Psychic, Psyshock, Recover

561.png
Nazca (M) LV 62
Ability: Wonder Skin
-Psychic, Fly, Sky Attack, Psybeam

609.png
Aden (M) LV 51 (next on the leveling list)
Ability: Flash Fire
-Night Shade, Inferno, Flame Burst, Hex

628.png
Colbert (M) LV 58
Ability: Sheer Force
-Crush Claw, Sky Drop, Superpower, Whirlwind (to be replaced with some move)

A

Anonymous

Stuck in Twist Moutain
Current team (may replace Ferroseed)
BW_Fr_563.png
Desukann lv.42
BW_Fr_589.png
Escavalier lv.32
BW_Fr_597.png
Ferroseed lv 32
BW_Fr_582.png
Vanillite lv. 31
BW_Fr_607.png
Litwick lv.31
BW_Fr_574.png
Gothita lv.28 (I put her in the computer to make room for an Emolga and a zebstrika I temporarily used to beat Skyla)

Training for Brycen in the moor off Iccirrus. Also just realized Liepard isn't that good, so I may replace mine. Karori evolved too!

Karori/Lampent level 42
Whimsicott level 42
Pilloo/Unfezant level 40
Cheryl/Zebstrika level 38
Ottaro/Samurott level 38
Arya/Liepard level 36

Continuing with my semi-original Starter-less run! Much has changed in Camp Luckii since last time. After a struggle with Cilian, we moved on to the Dreamyard to save a random Munna from Team Plasma. However, we encountered the Plasmas yet again, as they had stolen a small child's Pokemon. On our way to save it, we befriended Grace the Woobat, and she has joined us to aid us in our travels. After concouring the Plasmas, we headed to Nacrene City. We wandered off to the outskirts of Pinwheel Forest, and were challenged by Aaron the Timburr. After a strategic battle, Aaron was caught, adding bulk and power to the team. Aaron proved to be an instant hit, destroying Lenora and her Normal-type Pokemon. But Team Plasma have re-emerged, and have stolen the skull of an ancient Pokemon from the Gym Leader. Tune in next time for more Fifth-Gen action!

Current Team

Tobias the Pansear lvl 17 [Male, in-training]
Grace the Woobat lvl 21 [Female]
Aaron the Timburr lvl 22 [Male]

BW_Fr_513.png
BW_Fr_527.png
BW_Fr_532.png

Laters.

(Quite an epic tale, if I do say so myself!)

[me=RX]sits on the Champion's throne and looks down at Unova with a smile[/me]

Currently at: Undella Town, diving for Treasure. Having beaten Cynthia, Alder and Morimoto, there's little left for me to do but to engage in minigames, try out the Battle Subway, and raise my competitive team.

Hall of Famers:
BW_Fr_500.png
Tager the Lv77 Emboar (M)
BW_Fr_530.png
Jill the Lv79 Excadrill (F)
BW_Fr_512.png
Bancho the Lv77 Simisage (M)
BW_Fr_561.png
Izayoi the Lv77 Sigilyph (M)
BW_Fr_589.png
Guinevere II the Lv77 Escavalier (F)
248_male_normal.png
Elvis the Lv75 Tyranitar (M) (Still a Unovan native mind you. You can catch wild Pupitars in Route 15)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Derr, so after playing White for about 3-5 hours today, I've just beaten Brycen and am on my way to Dragonspiral Tower. The last few gym leaders have (sadly) been a breeze. It's too bad that B/W don't have Gym Leader rechallenges because it would've been nice battling them all again with powered up teams. Ah well. There's always the next game. :3

The majority of my team members are fully evolved now, which makes me happy. Evolutions are refreshing and fun. ♥

Now, time to abuse tables! 8D

Active Team Members ------ Boxed Team Members

BW_Fr_559.png

Loki (M) - Level 37
BW_Fr_586-autumn.png

Solstice (F) - Level 36

BW_Fr_530.png

Adana (F) - Level 36
BW_Fr_507.png

Edward (M) - Level 36

BW_Fr_578.png

Nebula (F) - Level 36

BW_Fr_596.png

Minerva (F) - Level 36

BW_Fr_555.png

Jinn (M) - Level 37

BW_Fr_503.png

Keid (F) - Level 37

I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't nickname my Poke'mon.

Anyways, I just completed DragonSpiral Tower and am on my way to Opelucid City. I don't really use 4 of my 6 Poke'mon.. and that' doesn't bother me. So I'll tell you about my two babies for this run.

593f.gif

Jellicent lv.50 @ Quick Claw
Docile, somewhat stubborn.
-Surf
-Shadow Ball
-Recover
-Ice Beam

Jellicent, affectionately known as Jelly, is my fat pink blob of love. She ruins Poke'mon with her Cursed Body ability, taking away their moves one by one, and picking them off with her strong special attacks, even if her special attack stat isn't very huge itself.

567j.gif

Archeops lv.54
Jolly, scatters things often.
-Acrobatics
-Stone Edge
-Roar
-Earthquake

Archeops, affectionately known as Archy (Ark-ee), is a powerhouse and very quickly gets rid of anything that might oppose him. The only unfortunate bit is the fact he is so fragile and quick to hide when his health gets low.

Anyways, there's an update for ya'all.

I just beat the elite four now.

Here's my setup:

549.gif

Flow - Lilligant - Timid - Lv. 54
@Big Root
--Giga Drain
--Leech Seed
--Petal Dance
--Quiver Dance

609.gif

Burn - Chandelure - Docile - Lv. 51
@Amulet Coin
--Thief
--Inferno
--Night Shade
--Flame Burst

593f.gif

Jell - Jellicent - Careful - Lv. 49
@Shell Bell
--Surf
--Brine
--Ice Beam
--Night Shade

553.gif

Ojas - Krookodile - Naughty - Lv. 53
@Lucky Egg
--Bulldoze
--Foul Play
--Rock Tomb
--Dragon Claw

576.gif

Elle - Gothitelle - Calm - Lv. 52
@Spell Tag
--Psychic
--Heal Block
--Shadow Ball
--Charge Beam

584.gif

Icee - Vanilluxe - Hasty - Lv. 51
@Exp Share
--Ice Beam
--Icy Wind
--Avalanche
--Frost Breath

I've boxed up my Emboar since I used him for the entire game pre-e4 and I want to train others (so I took up a Chandelure to replace my missing fire type) and Burn is doing pretty well.

I also have Drifblim in my party to fly (HM slave in a sense) when needed.

I've done a terrible job of posting here xD. I've now beaten the Elite Four (and hax'd Ghetsis's Hydreigon pretty badly) and visited every city in Unova. My E4 team and the levels they were at that point:

Spr_5b_500.png

Rossie- Emboar (f)
Level 51

Spr_5b_547.png

Lilia- Whimsicott (f)
Level 48

Spr_5b_593_m.png

Charles- Jellicent (m)
Level 50

Spr_5b_526.png

Maximus- Gigalith (m)
Level 46

Spr_5b_553.png

Nikki- Krookodile (f)
Level 46

Spr_5b_612.png

Drucilla- Haxorus (f)
Level 53
I raised up a Haxorus just for the Elite Four, and this thing is a beast just like KoL said.

To my disappointment, Nikki isn't listed on the official record of my first E4 run because I had to replace her with Reshiram. I know it's a trivial thing, but Nikki was an important part of my E4 team.

Whimsicott has been amazing so far. The ability Prankster is great because I can paralyze/poison/Leech Seed stuff that outspeeds my strongest Pokemon and could kill my team; it made a big difference. She was the part of the reason I was able to beat Ghetsis relatively easily. I'm definitely using one competitively now.

Hi the black and white game is so cool and i have the black one and my friends has the white one it is cool!!!!

P.S.Read this and send me somethig back!!!

hi! i'm new here! i have the white vresion!

i got a oshawott for starter and it's at it's full evolution.
it's name is shila. it's at level 43.
right now i'm at chargestone cave.
pokedex:64

~pikagir lover and fan~
samurott shila lv.43 male
audino cutie lv.15 female
minccino chillarmy lv.19 female
liepard whiskers lv.22 male
tranquill feathers lv.21 female

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Meant to post in this back when I was in Castelia - now I've beat the main game. Oops. Anyway. My team are as follows~

BW_Fr_497.png

Cyprus M
Level 54
As much as I would love for Serperior to have a better movepool, I couldn't not use it again for this playthrough. ♥

BW_Fr_579.png

Aureus M
Level 54
Seeing as I love Reuniclus I had to use it again as well, only this time I named it after the one I'm planning to give to one of my characters. Unfortunately this Reuniclus didn't turn out as powerful as my other =(

BW_Fr_604.png

Arcthunder M
Level 54
Leveling this guy up was a huge pain. It's super fragile as a Tynamo, but was ok for a bit once it evolved, but then it got to be a pain again, and I had to raised it to level 54 because I wanted Coil on it. Now that it's been Thunderstoned it's pretty awesome.

BW_Fr_609.png

Menorah F
Level 57
Same story at Arcthunder as far as Litwick was concerned. Once she evolved into Lampent it was smooth sailing from there, and now she's just a death machine.

Spr_5b_526_s.png

Saphy F
Level 52
I caught her in my ROM as a Boldore and was able to trade her over to my real game. I love her so much because she's so pretty and such a beast~

BW_Fr_635.png

Level 65 and named something using Japanese characters - RX gave her to me as a Deino ♥ It was a bit of a pain raising her up as well, but, now that she's fully evolved there's no problems. Ever.

Two Pokemon also get an honorable mention, as I did use them for quite a bit.

BW_Fr_571.png
BW_Fr_569.png

Reynard the Zoroark and Midden the Garbodor. Reynard was cool and stuff, but Zoroark learns pretty much nothing until much later on, and so I decided against using him. Garbodor I found to be incredibly useful, but I loved it more when it was a Trubbish. Not very fond of its evolution. So, yes, I dumped it because it's ugly and I wanted to train other things. *Is plastic*

With the game over with I'm currently just busying myself with post-game stuff. Luckily there are plenty of tough trainers to keep me on my toes.

Rex

Resident Furry
I hadn't noticed that this existed... Ah well, might as well post now...

As of now, I've completed the main story, and have collected a number of Pokemon, including the Legendary Cobalion. Currently I'm looking for a Riolu in Challenger's Cave. After I find him, I'm most likely moving on to Undella Town.

As of now, my party consists of:
BW_Fr_502.png

Dylan - Dewott
Lv. 52 Male
My Starter, obviously. Used to defeat the Elite 4, N, and Ghetsis.

Spr_5b_418_m.png

Seth - Buizel
Lv. 48 Male

Spr_5b_560.png

Richard - Scrafty
Lv. 58 Male
Almost singlehandedly took three of the Elite 4, and fought against N and Ghetsis.

Spr_5b_612.png

Ethan - Haxorus
Lv. 53 Male
Used to defeat the Elite 4, N, and Ghetsis. Something of an HM Slave at the moment, possessing Strength and Surf.

Spr_5b_643.png

Yang - Reshiram
Lv. 55
Used to defeat N and Ghetsis. Is something of an HM Slave now, possessing Fly and Cut.

Spr_5b_603.png

Albert - Eelektrik
Lv. 40 Male
Used to defeat the Elite 4, or at least, was brought along.

Along with them, I commonly use:
Spr_5b_235.png

Sven - Smeargle
Lv. 44 Male

Spr_5b_638.png

Athos - Cobalion
Lv. 47
Used to defeat the Elite 4, N, and Ghetsis.

Spr_5b_552.png

Scott - Krokorok
Lv. 44 Male
Used to defeat the Elite 4, N, and Ghetsis.

Spr_5b_335.png

Zeke - Zangoose
Lv. 60 Male

Okay, I have beaten the main game, traversed the region, and caught all of the non-event legendaries (plus Victini). So far, my party is:

Level 100 Serperior-Raja
Level 57 Simipour-Gane
Level 35 Liepard-Letta (Purloined Letter, get it? XD)
Level 52 Zebstrika-Democritus
Level thirty-something Crustle-Hephestus
Level thirty-something Unfezant-Flourish

Right now, I'm simply getting Pokemon to put in each box. I want to catch at least the entire Unova dex. On another note, Victini's cry is very irritating. I hate little children, so I definitely don't want to hear one laugh on my DS.

Well, I guess since I've almost done everything, all that's left is the random matchup. I guess I'll list my new team then :

1. Samurott (M) lv. 100 (Rash, somewhat vain)
503.gif

Moves:
Surf
Blizzard
Megahorn
Hydro Pump

2. Haxorous (M) lv. 100 (Mild, Highly curious)
612.gif

Moves:
Earthquake
Outrage
Dragon Dance
Surf

3. Claydol (M) lv. 100 (Mild, loves to eat?) (Power Herb)
344.gif

Moves:
Ice Beam
SolarBeam
Extrasensory
Earthquake

4. Crobat (M) lv. 100 (Bashful, Often Lost in thought)
169.gif

Moves:
Heat Wave
Shadow Ball
Acrobatics (I freakin love this move!)
Sludge Bomb

5. Lucario (M) lv 100 (Mild, Hates to lose)
448.gif

Moves:
Flash Cannon
Dragon Pulse
Earthquake
Close Combat

6. Flareon (F) lv. 100 (Mild, Often lost in thought)
136.gif

Moves:
Dig
Quick Attack
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower

for now, I don't care about the natures. They do pretty well for me, so I'll be fine.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
:'D

Black and White have the best Victory Road yet. Srsly. It was actually really fun to play through. The badge check gates were also frelling epic and a really cool throwback to Gen 1. Route 10 and Opelucid City both have beautiful music, too. I've really loved this portion of the games. ♥

Since my last update, I ended up visiting various locations that required Surf to reach, got my Larvesta eggie, and caught Cobalion. My current 'dex total is 75 obtained and 127 seen. ^^

Now... standing before the entrance to the Pokemon League. 6 of 10 team Pokemon (yes, 10 :X) gained quite a few levels throughout Victory Road, so they're the same six I'm going to take with me for the Elite 4. I feel bad for excluding the other 4, but can't be helped for obvious reasons. :X

Active Team Members -------------------------------- Boxed Team Members

BW_Fr_611.png

Alrakis (F) - Level 44
- Dragon Dance
- Slash
- Poison Jab
- Dragon Claw
BW_Fr_627.png

Tarazed (M) - Level 42
- Shadow Claw
- Aerial Ace
- Slash
- Rock Tomb

BW_Fr_530.png

Adana (F) - Level 45
- Hone Claws
- Rock Slide
- X-Scissor
- Earthquake
BW_Fr_507.png

Edward (M) - Level 41
- Work Up
- Reversal
- Return
- Crunch

BW_Fr_579.png

Nebula (F) - Level 44
- Psychic
- Flash Cannon
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave
BW_Fr_560.png

Loki (M) - Level 41
- Brick Break
- Crunch
- Scary Face
- Rock Slide

BW_Fr_586-autumn.png

Solstice (F) - Level 44
- Jump Kick
- Leech Seed
- Horn Leech
- Return
BW_Fr_596.png

Minerva (F) - Level 41
- Volt Switch
- Thunder
- Signal Beam
- Agility

BW_Fr_555.png

Jinn (M) - Level 44
- Fire Punch
- Rock Slide
- Flare Blitz
- Hammer Arm

BW_Fr_503.png

Keid (F) - Level 45
- Aqua Jet
- X-Scissor
- Grass Knot
- Surf

Gogo Pokemon League challenge! 8D

I got my Pokemon Black game two weeks ago on a Sunday . I think . I kinda forgot , hehe ;D .
But it was somewhere at that time . Well here's my current team :

Servine Lv. 19
Herdier Lv. 19
Panpour Lv. 13

Yeah I haven't been playing a lot lately because of school and stuff .
I only have 2 badges .
My name is KAYLA on there , and yeah that's my name in reality too .

Dammit, didn't see this thread until it was to late! :-[

Anyways, I'm at the Elite Four with a severly underleveled team (I think). They are as follows:

500.gif

Bacon the Emboar, Lv45
526.gif

Hendrix the Gigalith, Lv44
542.gif

Colifer the Leavanny, Lv44
553.gif

Ray-Ban the Krookidile, Lv44
579.gif

Chroma the Renuniclus, Lv43
623.gif

And finally, Atlas the Golurk, Lv43

I am going to be destroyed by the Elite Four, I admit it. :(

Got the games on launch day, now I'm at the eighth gym and this is my current team:

622.gif

Titan the Golett, level 38

596.gif

Weiss the male Galvantula, level 36

607.gif

Pyre the female Litwick, level 39

503.gif

Seren the male Samurott, level 38

525.gif

Kragg the male Boldore, level 39

549.gif

Moeka the female Lilligant, level 39

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I downloaded a Black rom a few days ago, and I'm on my way to the E4, and I keep getting pulverized by the trainers on Victory Road... XD Well, I do have some crappy Pokemon, and I'm not a great trainer anyways. So, my team consists of...

619.gif

Mienfoo, level 42

608.gif

Lampent, level 42

581.gif

Swanna, level 41

553.gif

Krookodile, level 42

583.gif

Vanillish, level 43

523.gif

Zebstrika, level 42

Weeeee. I finally got to beat Brycen. I also got the black orb. Even more Weeeeeeeeee. Anyway, Arya is out of my team now for a Mienfoo. Horrer Hooray! I also arrived safely in Opelucid city, and discovered that this is the city that's different in black and white from a guy on a building. By the way, does anyone know where to get a dusk stone? Finally got images!!!
619.gif

Felle/Mienfoo level 47
503.gif

Ottaro/Samurott level 44
523.gif

Cheryl/Zebstrika level 42
608.gif

Karori/Lampent level 43
547.gif

Whimsicott level 42
521.gif

Pilloo/Unfezant level 42 female