• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The City of Sinners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The City of Sin, a place for all evil to live. No rules, no government. If you want to survive, you need to prove your worth. But why are you here?
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Why are you here?:
Held Item?:

Name: Kayla
Species of Pokemon: Tsareena
Rank: The person who likes to pick a fight with everybody xD
Appearance: A normal Tsareena, has a chain choker though.
Personality: Cruel, easily offended, likes to pick a fight with everybody. Is very stubborn and has no mercy.
Why are you here?: She's basically just an evil Tsareena who takes joy in being mean
Held Item?: None

Is this the thing you were talkin' 'bout?

name: Croprut
species of pokemon: Porygon-Z
rank: (evildoer, henchman, genius, etcetera) co-evildoer to dust, but more of that friend who follows you around at parties to him.
appearance: Shiny, but still has the red instead of the blue.
personality: Usually funny, but will get serious. Sorta kinda insane.
why are you here?: Being a porygon-Z, he is corrupt, but his corrupt-ness affected his brain functions, and now hates Pokemanity with a passion.
held item?: Red Card.

Also, i think we need a discussion page for this, as uhhhhhhhhh. no one has really did any IC things.

Last edited:
Alright. Also, make as many characters as you want. I plan on making a group, so thats why I'm taking a while to post my OC.
The universe is a world of pokemon, where pokemon rule all. Arceus and Darkri lead two groups. One took the light, the other dark. It was a secret war between them on a different pane of life. In the end, Arceus won and vanquished sin away in an underground world. Any creature or pokemon who broke the rule of truth was sent there. (Think of City of Ember)

Name: Dust
Species of Pokemon: Duskor
Appearance: A normal Dusknoir, but he has Duskops flying around him at all times.
Personality: Quite harsh and likes to see into people. Dust uses his Duskopses to spy and watch other people.
Why are you here?: Dust has committed many crimes and has even taken souls from graveyards.
Held Item?: Razor Shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.