• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Crtl+V Game 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delcatty-1.gif

Pokebattle Game.

Farfetch'd

I was trying to look up Farfetch'd in the Pokecharms Pokedex. I kept clicking on its name, but it wouldn't appear on the name box. I ended up copying it.

Also, turns out that Farfetch'd is not in the Pokecharm's Pokedex...

Mac & Charlie Die (Part 2) [4.6]

Dennis: Um, okay well, I guess this is probably...is probably gonna be it so we should get started. Um, what to say about Mac. Umm...he certainly was...angry.
Frank: Burn the duster!
Dennis: Hey, I'm not burning the duster! Okay, I'm not burning the duster. Alright. That's crazy. That's like...that's insane. Why would I ever burn...heh...I mean c'mon...I will continue to wear it in his honor and I will burn some other things. You know, maybe like these stupid g** d*** sleeveless t-shirts that he wants "retired" and hung up in the bar. I'll burn these, but I am not burning the duster. Okay? So forget it. It probably won't even burn anyway. It's not supposed to, it's flame retardant. That's like the whole point. It's like a shield of armor. So stop asking me to burn the duster! I'm not going to burn it! So...end of story, you know? Let's just move on. Okay? So...yeah, alright, well uh thank you.

Mac: Kaboom!
Dee: Surprise, b****es! We're alive and it's blowing your minds right now!
Charlie: Hahahahahaha!
Dennis: No, it is not blowing our minds at all. I knew you guys were alive.
Charlie: Huh?
Dennis: Yeah, I knew you guys were alive, okay? I figured it out right before the funeral.
Mac: How?
Dennis: 'Cause I could hear you guys rustling around in the vents. You were speaking at full volume. Okay? Did you think you were being like crafty? And I could see you staring at me through the window. You know I can see through my windows, right? I wanted to p*** you off.
Dee: Well what about me? Did you want to p*** me off?
Dennis: Uhh...you I thought might have actually been murdered.
Dee: That's what I thought.
Charlie: So hold on a second. So, Frank, you knew too?
Frank: Yeah...[meekly nodding] I knew.
Charlie: And some of this stuff you've been doing with this mannequin here, that's like uh...to teach me a lesson or...?
Frank: [Long pause] Yeah.
Charlie: Did I see you bang that thing?

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Quote.

Last edited by a moderator:
ˆ;²º*•›¸.‹•*º*•¸........................HerroRiceFtw.....................¸•*º*•›.¸‹•*º²;ˆ
..ˆ•›‹•..º¸........ˆ¸.............Callers Of Domination.............¸ˆ........¸º..•›‹•ˆ..
.....¸‹•*ˆ;¨ˆ²º*•›,;¸.....º•›¸..............Leader..............¸‹•º.....¸;,‹•*º²ˆ¨;ˆ*•›¸......
....º•›‹•ˆ.......«•ˆ..º•»«•ˆ...............Bump................ˆ•»«•º..ˆ•».......ˆ•›‹•º.....

My signature on runescape XD
Didn't even know it was still up!

This is highly recommended for Type Bs because it seems to have a positive effect on the nervous system. Ginseng

I think my grandma was on the computer earlier and copied this for some reason ...

http://www.pokecharms.com/pokedex/index ... search=480

for the same thread!
Report to moderator Logged
burnkirby
Peasant

Re: The Crtl+V Game 2!
« Reply #301 on: January 15, 2011, 09:45:30 PM »
http://www.pokecharms.com/gamesprites/h ... e2/486.png

I copied this for the Pokecharms Pokebattle Game
For years, man has asked if we are alone in the universe. I am here to say the answer is NO!
Animefan1
Young One

The Pokemon Forum Gamer

Re: The Crtl+V Game 2!
« Reply #302 on: January 15, 2011, 10:44:06 PM »

Uh yeah .

Boxmon Pichu made exclusively by me (myself)

Thanks to Toasta , Kerauno for the Sprites
NOTIFY
MARK UNREAD
SEND THIS TOPIC
PRINT
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

...What. D':

Snivy: HP 54
Osshawott: HP 105
Minniciino: HP 48
Darmanitan: HP 23
Munna: HP 0 Hurt~ MUNNA fainted
Blitzle: HP 40 Heal~
Denchura: HP 104

For the Hurt and Heal game.

Kerauno1: If it looks weird, I'm getting my scalpel and doing some plastic surgical remodeling!

A friend wanted a sprite. She gave me some details. My rebuttal was thus.

XxXxXxXxXXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

I blame my sister. D':

“Stark!” a loud voice shrieked from a nearby room. “You gotta help me put up the tree!”
“All right, all right, Ace, give me a sec.” Stark called back, looking around, candy cane in hand, unsure where to set it. “A-Aceeee! Candy cane emergencyyyy!” She yelled.
“Oh get a plastic baggie!” Ace yelled back.
“We don’t have any baggies!” Stark yelled, frowning.
“C’mere!” Ace shouted.
Stark walked into the living room, blinking, and holding out her candy cane to Ace. Ace took it, and bit off the part that was sticking out, and wrapped the rest in the remaining wrapper. She chewed the rest of it, and then shoved the candy in her pocket. Ace sat on the couch.
“Wait, aren’t we putting up the tree?” Stark asked.
“Yes. You are.” said Ace.
“B-But, ACE!” Stark cried.
Zane, Jass, Charlie, Jacinth, Borris, and Vladimir trudged in, bleary eyed, looking at the two. Zane groaned, and fell onto the couch beside Ace, nuzzling his face sloppily in her neck. She rolled her eyes, and pushed him away at arms length, her palm on his forehead.
“Not with morning breath, you don’t.” She said.
Zane sighed, and got up. “Then Imma go take a shower.” He muttered. He crawled off to the bathroom, and then froze when the door flung open, slamming back against the wall. Vladimir shrieked, jumping into Borris’s arms, who shrieked and dropped him. Jacinth just made a small groan.
“I have arrived! Your life is officially perfect!” A cheerful voice yelled.
Stark recognized who it was before all others.
“DREW!” She shrieked, about to throw herself at the random boy, when she saw the large box he was holding. She stopped, and blinked. “What’s in that?” she asked, tapping the side of the box.
“Thissss, would be presents for you, and your cohorts.” The boy named ‘Drew’ said.
Ace reached out and plucked the box from his hand, setting it on the table to get a better look at him. He was tall, about five feet seven inches, with dirty blond hair, and kind brown eyes. He wasn’t ugly, but he wasn’t exactly hot, either. The lightly tanned skin was a bonus. He was rather wiry, and thin, though he seemed to have confidence that almost all vampires had. Vladimir’s jaw dropped.
“Whoooo arreee yoouuuu?” He asked, running forward and poking Drew’s side. Drew laughed, and ducked away, bumping into Charlie, who blushed.
“Hi.” He said. “I’m Charlie.” He said. “And this is my lover, Jass.” He said, pride leaking into his voice, as he took Jass’s arm.
Ace smiled slightly. “I am Ace Carter. This is my husband, Zane. This is my son, Vladimir.” She said.
Drew blinked. “Son? Borris, you never told me that!” He complained.
“I haven’t talked to you in a year! You remember Lolli.” He said, nudging Stark. Stark grinned.
“Yup. Speaking of which, Drew, you should meet my mannnnn. Jacinth.” She said, dragging Jacinth up from the floor, where he was curled up.
“Your man? Dang, what other pretty girl is off the market?” Drew asked, frowning. Ace raised her hand. Borris went to, but Vlad smacked him, and they both giggled like children.
“Well, since it is Christmas Eve, I figured I’d drop by for a visit. I woulda been here yesterday, but some of those hunters got hold of me. Those jerks are just doubling up on the half breeds.” Drew muttered.
“I know! I can’t go anywhere without Ace or Jacinth now.” Stark agreed, serious for once. She sat on Jacinth’s lap, leaning back against him. Borris sat on the couch, and Vladimir snuggled between him and Ace. Jass and Charlie sat together on an armchair, and Stark immediately hopped up, with Borris, Charlie, and Vlad.
“Wait wait! We gotta do the tree!” Stark yelled. Drew smiled.
“I wanna help!” He yelled.
“Of course!” Stark replied.
“Wait.” Ace murmured. Everyone froze.
“Drew. Who are you?” she asked.
“Drew’s my friend from the beginning years of my half vampirism.” Stark said.
“Ah. Okay, attack.” She said.
The group attacked the box with a white tree in it, and set it all up, putting on the goth ornaments, lights, and so forth until it was simply… beautiful. Ace tossed the icicles to them, and they attacked again, making the tree sparkle. Drew put all of his presents under the tree, and then Stark put her crudely wrapped ones under next. Vlad stuck three presents under the tree. Borris put one for all, again, crudely wrapped. Zane’s were neat, in flat black wrapping paper, with official labels, and small bows. Ace got up, after everyone else put theirs under, and set her’s under the tree. They were all in gift bags, with tissue paper shoved all in them. The lazy way of wrapping. She sat back down, and leaned against Zane. She smiled.
“It’s beautiful.” Ace, Zane, Jass, Charlie, Stark, Borris and Vlad murmured in unison. They smiled, and then sighed.
“So, uh. Why are we waiting for Christmas?” Drew wondered.
“Because Santa comes tonight!” Stark, Borris, and Vladimir practically shrieked at him.
“You can’t actually believe…” He began, but Ace appeared beside him and slapped her hand on his mouth so hard, he staggered and squeaked in pained surprise.
“Ix-nay on the Anta-say.” she said, shaking her head.
“Ah.” he said, understanding.
“Well. I want to go back to bed. It is nine at night… Santa’s not gonna show up if you guys stay up much longer.” Zane muttered.
The three shrieked and ran into Jass’s room, going straight to sleep. Everyone dispersed, leaving Drew to the couch.

Christmas Day.

The next day, Stark, Borris, and Vladimir ran from the rooms, screeching like banshees. Drew fell off the couch, smashing his face into the table. He leaped up, and looked around, wide eyed. “What?!” He yelled.
“It’s Christmas!” Borris yelled at him.
Drew rolled his eyes. “Ah, yes. Well, no need to shout.”
Stark plopped down on the floor, hugging her blue care bear, wearing Tigger pajamas. Borris sat next to her, staring at the grown pile of presents. Ace had come out during the night to put more under the tree, labeled From: Santa, in handwriting unlike her own. She smiled, though she couldn’t see her own writing, she knew it was perfect. She was just awesome like that.
Ace and the others walked out, and Ace sat down near the trees, wearing a black silk tanktop and red cloth pajamas. She gave a small smile to the three, and made sure everyone was there. “I shall begin passing out the presents, yes?” She asked.
They all nodded eagerly, ginning. Ace rolled her eyes and began handing out the three children’s presents, and by the end they were surrounded by them. Ace passed the rest to them all, and then nodded. “Attack.” She said, setting the ones that were hers to the side. She would open them later. Stark received a million carebears, and a small silver charm bracelet almost identical to Ace’s. Stark flipped over it, and clipped it on, then opened her present from Drew. It was a pair of black and white TRIPP pants. Stark screamed in excitement, and leaped up. “Keep your pants on until you are in a room by yourself, Stark.” Ace said, seeing Stark’s intentions. Stark groaned, and just hugged Drew, then sat down, sulking.
Borris got a black cloth choker from Ace, and multiple earrings, necklaces, and bracelets, and from Drew he got a Kandi bracelet, or a raver’s bracelet made from red beads and black string. He patted Drew’s head in indication that he had done good. Vladimir got a laptop from Ace, and little laptop accessories, such as a case from Zane, a cover from Jacinth, and so forth. Stark refused to let anyone open her’s until the end. Vladimir opened his present from Borris, and it was… a CD. The CD had a picture of them standing together, grinning into a camera, with an enlarged heart in the background. Vladimir turned BRIGHT red, and set it to the side. Then after a second, balanced it on his knee. Then on his other knee. He blushed again, and looked down.
Borris opened the present from Vlad, grinning at him. Then he saw the present. His eyes widened. “Vladimir.” He whispered. It was a thin chain that held a gold locket in the shape of a heart, one side outlined with emeralds. He opened the locket, a picture of Vlad on one side, and Borris on the other. “It’s… PERFECT!” He said, freaking out. “Help me put it on.” He said, moving over to Vlad. Vlad slipped it around his neck, clipping it in the back, lingering just a bit. Borris hugged him, grinning.
Zane opened his presents next, and got a painted picture from Borris and Vlad, of all of them. He smiled, opening Ace’s which was a black T-shirt splattered with white paint, and a pair of black and white TRIPP pants. He looked up quizzically at Ace. She smiled. “You needed good clothes.” She said, shrugging.
He rolled his eyes. Jacinth got mostly clothes from everyone, and a broken pencil from Ace. Jass and Charlie opened theirs next, both getting bears, and clothes, and from Ace they got… er… fun toys, which Stark and Vlad were not allowed to know what they were used for. Stark then handed out her gifts, which were awfully wrapped in blue paper and a whole lotta tape. Everyone but Jacinth and Ace got scrap books with the same pictures, labeled with their names and multiple stickers.
Jacinth got a blue cloth bracelet that said Jacinth in white letters. He grinning, pulling her into an unexpected hug. She laughed. Ace opened hers finally, starting with Starks. It was a pair of black wrist length gloves, a pair of fishnet gloves, and then a longer version of both with black and white striped stockings. She nodded, getting a black skirt and white shirt from Borris, as they’s coincided, then a black choker from Vlad, and a bracelet from Zane. She thanked them each. Jass and Charlie didn’t really shop for everyone, just each other, Stark, and Vlad. They strangely didn’t like shopping for Christmas. Anything else, they loved it. They were odd people.
Soon after all the presents were open, Jass and Charlie disappeared in their rooms, taking Ace’s ‘presents’ with them. They didn’t appear again. Drew looked sidelong at Vladimir, who didn’t look very upset that he hadn’t got a present from him, butt, Drew felt a bit guilty.
“Hey. Vlad. Come here.” He said. Vlad got up, and walked over. Drew reached out and gently took his chin, turning his face to the side, then the other side, then nodded. “I shall return!” He yelled, then took off out the door. He came back an hour later with a piece of printer paper. He set it on Vlad’s lap, and smiled. Vlad blinked and picked it up, looking at it. It was… him. And Borris. And Stark, all arm in arm, grinning, in perfect color from colored pencils. Vlad stared, then looked up to Drew. “Aiiieeeeeee!!!!” He shrieked, hugging Drew tightly, making him a bit uncomfortable. Vlad turned around to show the others his gift. It was perfect. Drew smiled.
“Well, I am sorry to say, but… I have to go. I was on my way to the big cheese vampires, anyway. They requested an audience with me… And well… you know you can’t say no.”
Stark frowned, shaking her head. “Okay… Call me after words, okay?” She asked. He nodded, hugged each in turn, then left.

There wasn’t a call. Stark wasn’t expecting one. The king vampire spared none that were summoned. None.

OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN...
Mah Christmas Present from my writer friend. She did this AMAZINGLY. (Uhm, some kinda content that may not be suitable for young and/or uneducated viewers...) What happened to the spoiler tags?!

A

Anonymous

Valentines day, every year we get cards and those heart shaped lollipops that taste like crap

Talking to my friend about Valentines day.

Status
Not open for further replies.