• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Cursed (Discussion)

The teacher told the class about mixing chemicals and doing experiments in the lesson. Everyone was told to get their goggles and equipment. Skylar whispered to the group, "Someone will have to say they pulled Tobias' goggles off as a trick if this is going to work." She sat and looked at them all, "Go get goggles! I'm just a bird." She chuckled, "Less work for me."
I hope it's okay that I started our lesson ^^
Also, Lillipup07 put us onto the next page, so I thought I'd remind you of the other page's posts if you haven't seen

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Nothing. Just uh.... you know... being random. I’m writing a post right now. By the way, has anyone seen the big E? I can’t find it...

Nope. I'm getting a post ready now (searched Google for what to do when someone gets chemicals in their eyes)
You go under a sink and put the water stream in their eye, and if that don’t work than you go to hospital and get a big pump in your eye instead,

i learned something from school, look at that!