• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Death Cry

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
During a duel twelve years ago between North and South, a war has raged between the two. Each gaining at least West or East which was decided by the leaders known as Nobles. East has been declared working for North while West on South’s side. Multiple children of about the age of 11-13 have been chosen to represent West, East, South and North in a great battle in the middle of the four clans. It has been named The Death Cry by the elders of each clan. Though each of the children like each other or not, they will have to battle to the death to represent and stop the battle that has raged for twelve years.

But two knights from West have taken the children to their cottage located further down in West territory. The group has been hidden, making up careful plans to try and escape to the Far Lands.
[]

Right, so as the roleplay starts your character/characters will be located in the cottage in the forest. It has two floors, the bottom a living room and kitchen. The top is where the rooms are located, there will be two per room. This is a limited roleplay meaning it will be closed when we receive the limit of people which will be about twelve-Fifteen.

Okay so enough ranting onto the rules and etc.

No power playing, this will not be tolerated. I will not hesitate to kick you from the roleplay.
• ALL Charms rules apply, always.
• Crushes are pretty much allowed please keep to a minimum of PG-13
• Swearing, I must say, will stay at another minimum of about small curses every few posts.
• Have fun!
• Please try and contact me if you plan on being gone long, so I can auto it. If not, it will be killed off or at least ignored.
[]
Character Bios, Other things that need to be put in a list:

Name:
Species:

Clan:

Appearance:
Personality:
Relationships: Family, Friends anything else

Backstory: (Optional)

Magical Abilities: (UP TO THREE)
Species Ability:

Other:

Magical Abilities will be limited to about three per person, each having drawbacks
These will include things such as; Examples:
Wings
Fire
Water
Portal Creation
Cloning
(Anything you can think of.)

Species are found nearly everywhere within West, East, North, and South. Hybrids are a result of genetics caused on rare occasions, Elves and Angels (Humans with wings) are more likely to be Hybrids due to their rare genetics as well. There are other occasions where there are Goblin, Werewolf, Vampire (etc) hybrids but not as likely.

The species (And their Abilities are) are:
Angel- A human with wings, they don’t usually have halos floating above their heads; Abilities include: Using the power of Heaven, angels are able to enhance their ability to travel through the time if they own the ability. Healing - Angels can cause the wounds, diseases, and toxins of another being to heal instantaneously. Resurrection - Angels can bring the dead back to life.
-
Werewolf- A humanoid being able to switch forms at the sight of the moon; Abilities Include: They have super senses of sight, smell, and hearing. Furthermore, werewolves are very fast and have speedy healing abilities. A werewolf can share its thoughts with other werewolves.
-
Elves- A human, most likely associated with pointed ears and royalty; Ability’s include: Elves can control certain abilities through will and to many it is considered "Magic". These are two spells:
  • Energy Constructs: The ability to craft tools, objects, weapons, or other items out of ambient energy.
  • Elementumkinesis: The ability to manipulate All Elements even Voidthrough a will.
-

Goblins- A small, green human like species; Abilites include: The Green Goblin is a well-known supervillain who has various abilities like enhanced stamina, durability, agility, reflexes and superhuman strength due to ingesting a substance known as the "Goblin Formula".
-
Vampire- Pale human creatures, known to hate sunlight and garlic. Most Vampires located in the clans have no immortal life; Abilities Include: Control of animals: Power extends over many creatures, including insects, rats, fleas and bats. Eternal life: Varies in length; not all vampires are immortal. Scale walls: Vampires are nimble as spiders. Transformation: Vampires can turn in to bats, cats, dogs, wolves, and butterflies.
-
Human- A regular being; Abilities include: Humans do not have ability’s.

Enjoy!

People Roleplaying; 1/12-15
@|Bread|

Reserved Spots; 1/5
@Moxxie the ultimate imp

Last edited:
During a duel twelve years ago between North and South, a war has raged between the two. Each gaining at least West or East which was decided by the leaders known as Nobles. East has been declared working for North while West on South’s side. Multiple children of about the age of 11-13 have been chosen to represent West, East, South and North in a great battle in the middle of the four clans. It has been named The Death Cry by the elders of each clan. Though each of the children like each other or not, they will have to battle to the death to represent and stop the battle that has raged for twelve years.

But two knights from West have taken the children to their cottage located further down in West territory. The group has been hidden, making up careful plans to try and escape to the Far Lands.
[]

Right, so as the roleplay starts your character/characters will be located in the cottage in the forest. It has two floors, the bottom a living room and kitchen. The top is where the rooms are located, there will be two per room. This is a limited roleplay meaning it will be closed when we receive the limit of people which will be about twelve-Fifteen.

Okay so enough ranting onto the rules and etc.

No power playing, this will not be tolerated. I will not hesitate to kick you from the roleplay.
• ALL Charms rules apply, always.
• Crushes are pretty much allowed please keep to a minimum of PG-13
• Swearing, I must say, will stay at another minimum of about small curses every few posts.
• Have fun!
• Please try and contact me if you plan on being gone long, so I can auto it. If not, it will be killed off or at least ignored.
[]
Character Bios, Other things that need to be put in a list:

Name:
Species:

Clan:

Appearance:
Personality:
Relationships: Family, Friends anything else

Backstory: (Optional)

Magical Abilities: (UP TO THREE)
Species Ability:

Other:

Magical Abilities will be limited to about three per person, each having drawbacks
These will include things such as; Examples:
Wings
Fire
Water
Portal Creation
Cloning
(Anything you can think of.)

Species are found nearly everywhere within West, East, North, and South. Hybrids are a result of genetics caused on rare occasions, Elves and Angels (Humans with wings) are more likely to be Hybrids due to their rare genetics as well. There are other occasions where there are Goblin, Werewolf, Vampire (etc) hybrids but not as likely.

The species (And their Abilities are) are:
Angel- A human with wings, they don’t usually have halos floating above their heads; Abilities include: Using the power of Heaven, angels are able to enhance their ability to travel through the time if they own the ability. Healing - Angels can cause the wounds, diseases, and toxins of another being to heal instantaneously. Resurrection - Angels can bring the dead back to life.
-
Werewolf- A humanoid being able to switch forms at the sight of the moon; Abilities Include: They have super senses of sight, smell, and hearing. Furthermore, werewolves are very fast and have speedy healing abilities. A werewolf can share its thoughts with other werewolves.
-
Elves- A human, most likely associated with pointed ears and royalty; Ability’s include: Elves can control certain abilities through will and to many it is considered "Magic". These are two spells:
  • Energy Constructs: The ability to craft tools, objects, weapons, or other items out of ambient energy.
  • Elementumkinesis: The ability to manipulate All Elements even Voidthrough a will.
-

Goblins- A small, green human like species; Abilites include: The Green Goblin is a well-known supervillain who has various abilities like enhanced stamina, durability, agility, reflexes and superhuman strength due to ingesting a substance known as the "Goblin Formula".
-
Vampire- Pale human creatures, known to hate sunlight and garlic. Most Vampires located in the clans have no immortal life; Abilities Include: Control of animals: Power extends over many creatures, including insects, rats, fleas and bats. Eternal life: Varies in length; not all vampires are immortal. Scale walls: Vampires are nimble as spiders. Transformation: Vampires can turn in to bats, cats, dogs, wolves, and butterflies.
-
Human- A regular being; Abilities include: Humans do not have ability’s.

Enjoy!

People Roleplaying 1/12-15
@|Bread|

I’m interested, but would like to know a bit more first.
I assume this is a medieval fantasy setting, yes?
What’s the status of technology?

So these Knights wanna protect the children from the death battle? Are they just good guys, or do they have a vested interest?

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
I’m interested, but would like to know a bit more first.
I assume this is a medieval fantasy setting, yes?
What’s the status technology?

So these Knights wanna protect the children from the death battle? Are they just good guys, or do they have a vested interest?

Yes, this will be a medical setting roleplay. There is not much technology. Few scientists that have gathered from the four Clans have created something and tan to hiding knowing that their fellow Noble’s would likely destroy it in their violent ways. The device is mostly a small book like device that allows them to record stuff done somewhat like a Pokèdex or moreover a phone. It is still in prototype phase, meaning these scientists have been redacted to stay in hiding. There happens to be another device used, this one has been in the Clans since before the duel twelve years ago. The device is much more like a tracker that allows them to track specific things such as horses and pets.

As for the Knights, they have invested in trying to protect these children knowing that most of them are at risk of dying. They have shone to be interested in the children, seeing as they have inherited many more abilities from their past ancestors.

Yes, this will be a medical setting roleplay. There is not much technology. Few scientists that have gathered from the four Clans have created something and tan to hiding knowing that their fellow Noble’s would likely destroy it in their violent ways. The device is mostly a small book like device that allows them to record stuff done somewhat like a Pokèdex or moreover a phone. It is still in prototype phase, meaning these scientists have been redacted to stay in hiding. There happens to be another device used, this one has been in the Clans since before the duel twelve years ago. The device is much more like a tracker that allows them to track specific things such as horses and pets.

As for the Knights, they have invested in trying to protect these children knowing that most of them are at risk of dying. They have shone to be interested in the children, seeing as they have inherited many more abilities from their past ancestors.

So does this mean there is lesser technology available, such as steam powered equipment and basic mechanisms, or has all effort been focused solely on those more advanced devices?

In-character, are magical abilities chosen over time, or are you born with an affinity for three specific abilities?
Also- do we have access to our powers right away, or has that yet to occur?

Last edited:

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
So does this mean there is lesser technology available, such as steam powered equipment and basic mechanisms, or has all effort been focused solely on those more advanced devices?

In-character, are magical abilities chosen over time, or are you born with an affinity for three specific abilities?
Also- do we have access to our powers right away, or has that yet to occur?
Lesser technology is available and mostly used in different types of battles and whatnot. Sometimes they are used in other scenarios as well. The scientists before have created many lesser technology while the newer have solely focused on more advanced technology.

As for abilities: Most are born with their ability being known but much less controlled. This has been different from the Chosen, seeing as they have been able to find that point where they are much better at controlling their ability. Again, most are born with their own powers so yes. More powerful ability’s have been limited have yet to occur though. Some lore: The Chosen are very few people born with three powers or abilities (not including their speciesism ability’s). Others however or born with 1-2. The Chosen have actually have been a term for those who have been born with three of these powers, most have become very wise Elders or Healers.

I had a short but interesting break and I’m rearing to go. Could I reserve a spot please?

Yes, you may reserve a spot. I hope that your break was great!

Lesser technology is available and mostly used in different types of battles and whatnot. Sometimes they are used in other scenarios as well. The scientists before have created many lesser technology while the newer have solely focused on more advanced technology.

As for abilities: Most are born with their ability being known but much less controlled. This has been different from the Chosen, seeing as they have been able to find that point where they are much better at controlling their ability. Again, most are born with their own powers so yes. More powerful ability’s have been limited have yet to occur though. Some lore: The Chosen are very few people born with three powers or abilities (not including their speciesism ability’s). Others however or born with 1-2. The Chosen have actually have been a term for those who have been born with three of these powers, most have become very wise Elders or Healers.

Yes, you may reserve a spot. I hope that your break was great!

Sorry, just for my own clarification, I’m asking if our individual powers are predetermined or already chosen.
Like- would I be born with wings, or could I choose to develop wing magic down the line?

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Sorry, just for my own clarification, I’m asking if our individual powers are predetermined or already chosen.
Like- would I be born with wings, or could I choose to develop wing magic down the line?
Either way, some kids are different from others in the world (which I have yet to name for some reason .-.). Some kids are born with it, others have developed them as they’ve grown.

Last edited: