• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Defenders 1

Phoenix looked around and spotted a girl doing the illusion. They knew what beings had that type of power, but they would respect them and would not bother their identity at the present. Turning back to the man who had asked them to hide, Phoenix spoke to them.

"If you have a favor to ask, and it will depend on what it is if I will agree to fulfil the favor. I am sorry, but there are things that my culture will not let my do."

Victor sensed something strange, something changed ... Illusion? Finally, after a moment of thinking, he guessed "Drameem, huh ..."

"My request is... Stay safe and check for me. Why the boy, that fought with me lost his memories" said Victor. He wanted to kill Aries earlier, but now. He wasn't afraid to lose his life. "I know, that you may have more important things to do... But, you saved someone like me. You aren't a bad person. The Alliance of 8 races, called 'Promise' is making experiments on my Race to 'Discover our potencial' or something. I... Can't say much more, but... Just for you to know, many lives, races... Are in danger. It would be good, if Zodiacs was stopped here.. " Victor said, all of his strength left him, after a little fight with Libra. He fell at the ground "Mann, I'm tired"
+++
"What are you doing master?"
"Experiment 05 checked for me with Scorpio's power all humans of their planet and gave me report" Master replied.
"Name, Age and race? " Servant asked
"Yes, power to gathering informations, that Scorpio had is still really useful...There are some creatures of other races with humans on this planet. Maybe, this is why 'Promise' wants to destroy it..... This 'Mentiras' seems to be an interesting guy. Send a holographic message in 6 hours, there is someone on this planet, who can be really useful for us."

Last edited:
Chris began pacing waiting for directions. A thought slipped his mind and he stopped and began remembering good times with his daughter. The first memory was of her and him playing a game of chess. "Come on Dad seriously you need practice you are soooo terrible at chess," the memory version of him laughed and said, "You know I'm not good at these types of games, I'm better at monopoly." His daughter moved a chess piece and exclaimed, "Check Mate I win!" Chris sighed and kept pacing his hands getting hot. "We need some type of direction where the hell is Michael!"

The secretary paused a moment, giving Mentiras a hurt look before continuing.
"Sir, I... I've been working for you for over a year now. I know I don't really see you all that much, but I thought..." The secretary looked away, a bit of a bashful look on her face as she bit her thumbnail. "Well, I thought that after working here for so long, you'd treat me more like... a lady."
On saying the word "lady", the secretary turned and gave Mentiras a knowing smile. At the same time, the woman quickly flashed a pair of sunglasses, nearly exactly the same ones that were worn by the Lady in Black. Hopefully, Mentiras got the message. The secretary slid her sunglasses back into her blazer, pressing a button on them as she did so.
"Mr. Mentiras, excuse me for asking, but do you know why these heroes are here? What would they want from someone like you?" The secretary asked as they continued up the stairs.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bam left his lab and made his way upstairs, he had now decided he had something he needed to check on, their was a lab on one of the higher floors of the building and he needed to grab some things from there. He passed by Mentiras and the secretary as he walked, hearing her mention heroes he stopped, "Umm did you say Heroes, you mean heroes are in the building" he said straightening his papers he was carrying, "what would they want with this place?" he asked glancing at Mentiras with a slight look, this look was simply asking whether he needed the daemon to lend a hand or not.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras nodded at the lady in black, and looked at Bam “Alright! Since you his from me black, I guess I can bear to tell, when I sent out that message earlier about the help I needed, it was not as secret as I let on, yes I sent them to you all specifically, but it was not hard to intercept, they got the message, but if you took notice of the message, it was a simple ask for help, not a villainous invitation. When they barge in, I’’lol question why they broke in, then proceed to rant about have they have no right to be here or in my affairs, about how they don’t let you try to reform at all, and with the judge downstairs, I demand a restraining order on behalf of my company and employees on them, if I can manage shake there hand, therefor removing them from our plan, letting them go of without a hitch”

The secretary followed, confusion apparent on her face.
"But Mr. Mentiras..." The secretary said. "Why would heroes think that an invitation you sent out have villainous intent? How would they intercept it in the first place?"
A moment of realization came across her face, and the secretary looked away.
"My apologies, sir. It's not my job to ask these things." The secretary said.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bam thought for a second as he followed the two, "Mr. Mentiras is there anything that you would like us to do" he said motioning to himself and the secretary as he took out a pair of glasses from his lab coat pocket and placed them on his face. He looked through some of his papers and found what he was looking for, among these papers was a tablet, he held it up to Mentiras showing him the CCTV footage caught of the multiple heroes, "I thought you might want to see this" he said straightening his glasses.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras waved his hand “A bunch of big bad guys Being sent a job? Really, they took it hook line and sinker, they did not waste a second thinking, instead assuming” he looked at the tablet, smiling “Perfect, make sure Eric is up here for my rant, don’t tell him I sent for him though, maybe just show him the news and he’ll come up if we are lucky”

Last edited:
"This guy is literally a billionaire with little to no connections to villainy. We know he is a villain because of his activities that are mostly under the radar, we came here on a complete hunch. You guys have to think like a smart villain, not a regular one. Don't you think he might act his way out of doing things? Act like we are the villains here?!" he yells at them both quietly. "I am a villain killer. I kill people like him who have fewer connections but their brains work the same. Make the people blind to your villainy, that's how they do it."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras pulled out his own phone and looked at his security cameras, listening to their conversation, he glanced at the lady in black “although, now that I think of it, back up would be nice, please go get security, any cops that are here, and have them a room behind me please”

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"I really do feel like we're walking into a trap, so, i wonder, should we bust in and potentially face charges if Micheal was wrong, or wait and the villains win because we let them prepare for each and everyone of us....." S said, he teleported inside behind Mentirad real quick, "cops? Knew it!" He went back with teleportation to say "well, the person coming here is calling the copsm we are so screwed"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bam spotted the hero teleport in and out of the area, "um I think, one of the heroes knows about the cops, he just heard you, what's your plan" he asked. He had been on his way to check how some of his AI work was coming, but things seemed to be quite heated around here. He straightened his files and glanced out of a window, he was making a pencil, float between his fingures while he waited for Mentiras' response.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras nodded "Saw it on the security camera, not much, they will think the police are already on there side to some level, or otherwise just leave, while leaving would be slightly disappointing, anything that proceeds from this moment will benefit us on the superhero front, with any evidence hey could possibly have be little and circumstantial"

James looked at his fellow heros "Do you think the police would trust us at all?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The ice-wielder had come out of the plane after some time, speaking up suddenly. She appeared to have recovered, her expression completely stoic.
"No. From what I know about this guy, everyone loves him. If he's already painted us as the 'bad guys', I doubt they'll believe any words. However, I don't think we should attempt to take them down. That would make us criminals in the eyes of the law. Simply neutralizing them without hurting them seems the better alternative. Attacking a police officer would get any one of us arrested, regardless of our status."

The secretary frowned when Bam showed Mentiras the footage.
"Excuse me, but Mr. Mentiras is already well aware of the situation." The secretary said to Bam. But before she could contact the security head to relay the information to the police, a teenage in a blue jacket suddenly appeared right behind Menitras. The secretary let out a slight 'eep!' when he suddenly appeared, and simply stared at the place he had been when he disappeared.
"Y-yes, sir." The secretary said to Mentiras, relaying the info to the head of security for the building. He then relayed it to the police chief. Moments later, the secretary picked up her phone once again.
"The police are on their way up, sir." The secretary said to Mentiras.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Seven was long gone. While members of the group were standing around, distracted, the ninja woman had snuck away in the slight confusion. She did better work on her own, without a bunch of people with her. She thought this was going to be a straight up attack, but since their mighty leader hadn't shown up, nobody had any idea why they were even called here. They knew nothing. So this mission changed for Seven. While once it was an attack to stop a meeting, it now became a stealth mission to infiltrate and discover information. From her hidden position in an air vent, the ninja woman watched as a squad of police officers in SWAT gear made their way up the stairs. Waiting until they had passed, Seven dropped silently from the vent and onto the floor. It was time to find out exactly what they were up against...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crosshair slowly pulled his car to a stop. Now that wasn't a sight you saw every day. The hero got out of his car, surveying the wreckage that had been caused by the super fight in the sky. A few people were standing around, with one looking quite injured. One of the people was Phoenix! What was she doing here?
"Hey, kid. I thought you were had a plane to catch." Crosshair called out over to the purple-skinned hero. "You want to fill me in on what happened here?"

Phoenix was not very surprised to see the Cross of the hair there. It was a pretty wrecked up street. Though that did not stop them from continuing to heal the injured villian. "Well there was a large fight before the earth flying machine reached the destination. If I did not know any better I would say that it is a very large trap. There is not enough to insinuate an attack like the heros planned. I think it is all a set up."

Ra'nira felt her illusion around herself falter she looked around frantically. She couldn't stay out in the open. The public can't know about the Drameem! That would be dangerous for not only her and her people, but everyone that saw her. However, her illusion fell apart before she could go to a safe hiding spot. Her true form in front of of three, unknowest to her, three heroes. At least one, she recognized as an ally to the Draneem due to their shared allegiance with the Va'hera. She gave a nervous smile to the three.

Last edited:
Crosshair scowled, looking in the direction that the jet had flown. That was not a good sign, but he hadn't heard about a plane crash either. So hopefully, wherever Seven was, she would still be alive.
"Well, that's not good." Crosshair said. He looked over at the unconscious man on the ground, then to the other girl. "And who are these two-"
But before the hero could continue, he watched as the girl's form began to shimmer and change. It appeared to fall off her, and where the girl once stood, another girl the same size with blue-gray skin and goat horns stood. She looked rather nervous and slightly panicked about the whole thing. Crosshair just blinked.
"Well hello there." Crosshair said to Ra'nira, before turning his attention back to Phoenix. "Were these two part of the group that was lead onto the plane as well? Can you tell me about exactly what happened."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras phone went off as he looked down, raising a brow “Bam, do me a favor, someone has snuck in, tell your partners that their cover is moving part off my wealth, make sure that they know not to look for the infiltrater and that they act, even alone, as if that’s their job, please hurry, this just got better”

Chris anxiously paced and looked around, "I'm a wanted criminal. None of you guys are. Leave. Let me take care of this. Live to fight another day," he looked down, "I will take care of them myself ok?" He kept looking down grabbing his jeans in both anger and nervousness. His face looked dead set on what he said. His face was that of a stubborn man with a dream.

More cimhes and echoes were coming from Lohan. and more water droplets were ensuing all around. "If the police are to arrive we will speak to them. policemen are paragons of justice and as such must not be viewed with distrust. I will not wait around if all I am doing is loitering on private property." Lohan found a hatch on the roof and pulled it open. "If you are true heroes you will do the right thing and talk to them!" With that, he crawled into the hatch and began his search for the supposed villains.

"No they were not part of the group. I was riding on the edge of the plane when we were attacked. Though it was done by someone, who only done it because they had no choice, it was still an attack none the less." Looking towards the goat like creature, Phoenix smiled to reassure the girl.

"The girl with bluish skin is someone you can trust as my people do. They are followers of the light, which is a good thing in the ever increasing evils that are present in this world." After a brief pause, the stopped glowing. Then they slowly started to retract from the injured man.

"You should be as good as new now. Though it would have taken longer if you had suffered a more fatal blow. Please be more careful next time." Phoenix winked at the man. The Vundal would not betray the man who seemed to be troubled. Though the purple skinned alien would carry out the man's task.