• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Eevee House 3.0?

Thanks for not getting mad that I couldn't be on for the 18 hour thing! I'm not going trick-or-treating tomorrow night, so I'll be on then! :) I'm going to rp right now!

Hey @Blu Ace sorry to bother you but I notice that I have a different time zone then the others. I notice this when the posts in rp say that it was posted like 4:53 am and I miss some of it, is that normal? (I'm sorry if this sounds like a stupid question)

No, it's Normal. I think it sticks to Eastern Time Line, or whatever time line your in. My clock is three minutes off, and it's following that so I think your good.

Yes I Know, I had to sleep at 3:00 for me. Which was probably Three Hours after you woke up, or two hours, I'm not sure. Point is, because of our timezones we can only communicate at night, for one of us, it's day.

Yeah, BIG prob, anyway, we can figure out how spaced we are apart in tme by this, okay, what is the time for you right now? it is 9:10 PM here.

Quick Question: Do you guys think I should revive the thread.

Since the thread hasnt made it past 3 pages, I and anyone else are allowed to revive it, but before, or if I do, I want everyone's opinions first.

Quick Question: Do you guys think I should revive the thread.

Since the thread hasnt made it past 3 pages, I and anyone else are allowed to revive it, but before, or if I do, I want everyone's opinions first.
Oml I totally forgot about this thead, yea its a good idea. :)

I think soo too, why'd you think I'd waste my time trying to find it :p. Well if 3 more people vote for reviving it, ill post next, if we get more dissagrees then agrees Ill just remake it 'The Eevee House 4.0!' So its a win win in my situation, and those who want to join may if they please.

I'd be okay either way! It's just that I've been super busy lately so posting might be a bit strange on my part XD
Oh hey, it's been forever since I've been on...
Hiya ^-^

Lol, I used it for awhile and I switched to this, but I've used this much longer, Im planning on changing it soon

And you mean the one from @Tea and Tradgedy

Sorry, but were full on slots, and were just talking about a Revival. Well actually, you could be Jolteon, since someone (Im not saying who) got kicked from this rp for autoing.