• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The end is near(jump-in RP)

"Hey stop It!" Midnight called at the Sylveon. Midnight rushed at the Sylveon and used Bite. He bit its ear and then used slam throwing it toward the ground.

Eevee faceplanted and groaned before she ran up to Furret and hugged him. "Furret!" She whimpered and clutched onto his body. "Where were you!?" She exclaimed.

The furret was caught by surprise and smiled, "well......a ton of running, and I fought off two poochyena after sooo..." His voice trailed off, "anyway, you guys still haven't told me your names yet."

"Guys not to rush you or anything but can you help me." Midnight asked. Midnight was thrown around into multiple trees by the Sylveon's Ribbons. "Oww!" Midnight said as he landed into the ground.

Eevee somehow used Psychic and brought Midnight on Furret head. "Name? I don't have one, The Shiny does, it's Midnight" She said as she rested her head on Furret's shoulder.

Midnight quickly rushed back into battle and was immediantly knocked back into Flare, and then into Eevee and Furret. "Ow." Midnight said faintly as he was at the bottom of the pile of stacked up pokemon.

Eevee wrapped her tail around Midnight's chest, her tail was a bit longer than any other Eevee's. "You ok Midnight?" She asked, still clutching Furret's body.

The furret got up, since he was on top, "you can call me Jeb." walked over to the side, and stood up on he hein legs. "any ideas on to defeating it?"

Eevee nodded at Jeb "No, well I do know swift, but that will take forever to knock the Sylveon out!" Eevee said and sat on Jeb's head. Her pink paw shuffle slightly as her Brown and pink eyes watched the Sylveon.

"Yea. But that Sylveon is way too strong. We wouldent be able to beat it. But I do have an idea." Midnight said as he walked into some bushes. He came out with a berry. He threw it at the Sylveon's Paw. Lets see if he takes the Bait.

Jeb smiles, "Jewel it is then," Jeb said to jewel. "Hey midnight, I'm going to try something, just cover me for a while before I fire," a ball of green energy started to form in the furret's mouth.

Last edited:
Jewel let go "I'll help too!" She said as she stood beside Jeb, waiting for Sylveon to attack. 'Why are Sylveon so tough? You know what, I'll evolve in Espeon or maybe Sylveon too' Jewel thought as she stared at Sylveon.

Finally, the green energy charged, it was solar beam. Firing the attack directly at the sylveon, in a green beam of light, hitting but not nearly knocking it out. Surprised a little, Jeb grew nervous.

"Wait its Weak!" Midnight said. He charged a Tackle and ran at the Sylveon. The Sylveon quickly reacted and used Gyro Ball and they both evened each other out. They both feel back and both with Major Bruises. "Guys I need help." Midnight said.