• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Fall Of Kalos

"Iron tail Marley!" Hec called out to his Raichu. Marley slammed her metallic tail against the swalot's thunder punch, setting them both back with their allies.
"Damien hypnosis!"
The Crobat's eyes sent out a strange wave towards the enemies Pokemon.
"People like you are the reason people like me exist!" Hec yelled out.

“How I have struggled half my life, when I became champion it was one of the best things, I met someone I love, you have nothing against me I was homeless half my life, my parents hated me, I fought my way out of the grime and muck. You ain’t got shit on me.” “ swallot use earthquake.” Elie was scared this hadn’t happened before. This was Zed snapping point. This was what was scaring her, not the fact that Zed was yelling more along the lines of that he could do many things that could really hurt his opponent. This all flew through her mind, then she saw that her gliscore’s toxic orb finally kicked in so she went “ Gliscore dodge the hypnosis and use facade on the crobat.”

"Standard police procedure. We spare no expense when it comes to capturing terrorists," Rosalia scoffed, "You understand that, right? Nobody's allowed to just get away with such serious offences as yours, not even with a suspended sentence."

Athena was waiting outside, pokemon at her side, with the helipcopter behind her.

"Ma'am, Team Spectre's leader has agreed to surrender," Rosalia reported, "Will we be taking her into custody now?"

"We will," Athena responded, "Let's go."

Luke saw this and understood his orders and ran to return his Haxorus and ran towards the lake and jumped and his Braviary caught him and they soared away. “There is no where left to go, nothing to do... unless.” Luke kept flying higher and higher.

"Marley on Damien's back!" Hec called out.
His Raichu jumped, just barley avoiding the earthquake, and landed swiftly on the Crobat's back. "Iron tail!"
Without a second to waste, Marley stopped the charging Gliscor with her iron tail and landed back on the floor under her partner. Marley let out a sigh, she had taken some damage from the impact.
"You know what's funny. You think we are the bad guys." Hec crossed his arms and looked down at the floor. "We are fighting for the ones at the bottom. The ones who aren't rich, the ones the government ignores, the ones the police step on." He looked up at the champion and pointed "The ones who are still stuck in the same hole you crawled out off!" He yelled at him.
"Marley thunder wave! Damien Haze!"
Raichu shot an electronic wave towards the enemies while Crobat let out a giant cloud of pitch black smoke.

Elie didn’t know what to say this was getting worse and worse she didn’t know what would happen but she just kept going knowing if anything bad did happen it would end in someone getting sent to prison. So she went “Gliscore block the thunder wave.” Zed started to walk forward into the battle. He had returned his swalot and sent out his metagross. He had his brass knuckles on, he went “ metagross block any attack that comes at me and use ice punch on it.” Zed just kept walking he knew what was gonna happen he just had to do it.

"Gotcha." Hec said as a sinister smile spread on his face. He raised his hand and a grunt came into de hall with a pad and a Kadabra next to him. The grunt pressed something and metal bars appeared in front and rear of Zed and his Metagross. Quickly, magnetic waves passed along the four walls that sorounded them.
"Here is the thing," Hec began as he withdrew his Pokemon and walked next to the grunt,"This cage was set up for people like you. It reflects any attacks you throw at it. Wether you hit the walls, the roof or floor." Hec placed his hand on the grunt's shoulder. "Good news is, it only lasts 15 minutes. You should think about what I said." Hec waved goodbye as he teleported away along with the grunt and the Kadabra.