• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Fight To Survive

In this RP you are a young kid being forced to join Team I.O.W.T. (Incorporation Of Wacky Teams) you have been suited into outfits and have been given a visor that changes you in a weird way, you have lost your will to do the right thing, when you are commanded to do something by the leader of Team I.O.W.T. you have to do it. Penelope Rebelle, another kid who has been forced to join has created an orginazation to help us fight the force of the visor and use our own wills to make our own choices.
Name: Penelope Rebelle
Pokemon (only 1, no duplicate Pokemon or shinies): Ribbon the Sylveon
Looks: Soft pink hair, blue eyes, often wears flower crowns and decorated her visor with flowers
Personality: Extremely rebellious, dramatic, forceful, clumsy, loud

Penelope gulped she was going to get rid of Team I.O.W.T. and help her peers use their will! Do not do this, you will be punished. "No!" she shouted the voice in her head, "I'm gonna do this!" then she kicked the wall in an anger rage trying to keep the voice out of her head. She began to draw on some paper deciding how she would get members to help her, and bust out of this place. "Time for training my little friends!" shouted the leader, and Penelope had no choice but to go to training.

Name: Lazari Woods
Pokemon: Shasta The Espeon
Looks: Long Light Brown hair with Silver Eyes
Personality: Kind, Loud, Wary, Wise, Cunning

Lazari sighed as the team leader said they had to go training. Lazari posted and her Espeon, Shasta, who was lying beside her, groaned.

Penelope jumped over hurtles and swung on the training trapeeze, she would need her muscles to break out. "Well done Penelope, I see a promotion in your future." said the leader. Penelope gulped, a promotion would be good but when would she have time to train others in controlling their will.

Shasta Teleported to the ending as Lazari followed Penelope. Lazari gulped as Penelope was told she might get promoted. Shasta ran over to Lazari and rubbed his face against her leg. 'You did well' Shasta said in Lazari's mind.

When Penelope and the other female recruits came to their room Penelope signaled them all together for a roomate meeting. "Ok, so now that training is over we have to do our type of training." she said while doing pushups on the stairs of her bunk, she could do whatever she wanted on the stairs cause she had top bunk.

"Ok I'm gonna get the leader to tell you to do something, then you must control the will." Penelope said as she dashed to the leader's office asking him to tell Lazari to do something.

Name: Justina Prescott
Pokemon: Gee the Haunter
Looks: short blonde hair, grey-blue eyes, dresses rather simple when out of uniform
Personality: stubborn, straightforward, loyal, casual

"Hey,", Justina asked from her bunk after Penelope was back. "Don't ya think it's a little suspicious on the long run? I mean, I don't think the leader's stupid enough to not notice something's off when you ask him to make us do something on each of our training sessions. I think we should have a plan B just in case."

"Plan B is to run off, I cornered the leaders flashdrive, and I'll be in charge of you guys if I get promoted to admin, the leader trusts me, my parents taught me to earn fake trust, they are agents after all." Penelope said.

Lazari sighed "I hope it will work, I'm sneaky and all but I'm a bit uneasy" She said and looked at the two. Shasta barked in response as a yep before the two sighed.

"Sounds okay... ugh, I've never thought I'd say that, but the training can be useful after all." She rolled her eyes as her Haunter was doing weird faces behind their heads. "They might take back your admin priviledges after we escape, though. Unless we somehow manage to get rid of the visors until then."

"Well if I don't get in trouble I'll be an admin in a month or two, so I'm gonna do it now. She asked the leader to tell Lazari and Justina to do a summersault on the trapeeze, and he said yes, she dashed back to help with the training.

Justina automatically took a few steps after hearing the command, but managed to stop before grabbing the trapeeze. Well, it sure was better than the last time, but she knew it wasn't close to being enough for their purpose. It had to become natural for them, somewhere in the background, when for now it took all her concentration to try and silence the taunting and angry voice telling her what to do.

Name: Raina Campbell Jones
Pokemon: Tadashi the Beedrill
Appearance: brownish ponytail, blue visor with key stone, and often wears a matching cap with a heart in the center.
Personality: Confident, Shy, The girl with a few words, never gives up, sometime angry often
----------------------------------------
" Uh Penelope, are you sure about this? Trapeezing, I'm not good at this, I don't have a certificate like my sister Lavender for being the best gymnast in the group! " Raina whispered to Penelope Rebelle, who was probably leading the group.

"Actually, I think it works a bit like sleepwalking - everything will be fine if you don't concentrate on it too much", Justina pointed out to encourage Raina. "Also, with all the training we did, of course you can do it, you just need to keep the anxiety at bay."

Raina smiled at the two girls," Thanks for encouraging me, here it goes! " she backfliped and she tried to reach the trapeze. But like she said, her grip in gymnastics are way to low.