• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Freezing Aksala Region!

This is my first roleplay so I hope it works out well! I think I should start with rules so here:
1. Regular RP rules, look at them if you haven't

2. Dating is ok or whatever you want to call it but keep it so younger people are still comfortable

3. No mega evolutions or legeandaries!

4. When you join start by choosing your starter Pokémon! (It can any of them from any region)

5. Pokémon can evolve.

6. You can catch Pokémon, as we travel in a group I will say what Pokémon can be found on each route when we get on a new one so pay attention, I'm only saying it once

7. Stay in a group! There's only gonna be about 3-4 people but you can't zoom ahead nor slow way down.

8. Stay active! I want this RP to go on for a while, at least until the Elite Four and Champion battle! So if you end up not posting for at least a whole day then we are moving on and leaving you, sorry. If we end up leaving you then you can still get back in the day we leave you or the day after. If you do try to join back in that way than make an excuse for why you were slow on the route or wherever you were.

9. Enjoy!

If you are joining than ask first than you can post your character details like this:

Name: Kate
Chosen Starter: Piplup

And that's it, others learn more about you as they get to know you! Before you ask, yes Aksala is Alaska backwards. I'm a bit lazy, deal with it. Anyways, I'll start the RP.

Kate stood quietly, there were so many Pokémon to choose as her starter! She went down the line of little monsters and looked at them carefully. "I think I will chooose... Piplup!" She decided and picked up the tiny blue penguin. "Excellent choice" the professor said, "here take this, its called a Pokedex. Scan all new Pokémon you see with this for me ok? Now go sit down until the others get here.". Kate nodded and picked up her new Piplup and grabbed the machine from the professor and sat down.

Sure I'll join

Name: Alex
Chosen Starter: Turtwig

Alex ran into the room and could barely stop himself. He slid on his feet and almost fell. When he regained his balance he looked around and saw a girl sitting with a Piplup, he waved embarrassed and went to talk to the professor. "Hello professer" he said and looked at the table with all kinds of Pokémon sitting on top of it, today was the day he got his first Pokémon. The professor nodded and said, "Go ahead and choose one, any of them." Alex nodded anxiously and looked at the variety of Pokémon in front of him. Definitely want a grass type, that's for sure. He thought, Bulbasaur? No. Chespin, nah. Treecko? Maybe. Turtwig? Hmmmm, yes! "I choose Turtwig!" He shouted to no one in particular. "Good, now take this... it's a Pokedex." The professor said, confused as to why Alex had shouted, "now go sit down and get to know the girl over there while you wait for the others." So Alex did as he said and sat next to the girl and her Pokémon, "H-hi, I'm Alex" he said to her.

Kate giggled when she saw the kid who ran into the room almost fall down, she couldn't help it. When he waved at her she waved back politely and watched him go to the professor. She saw him stand qieutly for awhile until he shouted that he chose Turtwig, she giggled again. Then the boy received his Pokedex and sat down next to her. "H-hi, I'm Alex" he said to her. "Oh, uh, hi Alex. My names Kate, nice to meet you!" She smiled and watched her new Piplup do a little dance with the boys Turtwig. They must know each other, they are from the same region. She thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Harrison
Chosen starter: Chimchar

Shortly after Alex arrived another boy about 3 years younger would enter, shivering lightly and quickly shutting the door behind him, clearly cold. He walked about half way towards the table the professor was by before he paused and sneezed, letting out a groan and then continuing to the desk. His hands were crossed and clutching his sides tightly, Harrison clearly being effected by the cold and clearly not liking it at all. The professor smiled slightly before gesturing to the rest of the Pokémon on the table, predicting that Harrison would pick a fire type which is exactly what he did after a while of looking. "Chimchar looks cool" Despite only mumbling it quietly the fire monkey leapt from where it was sitting and onto Harrison's shoulder, causing him to squeak in surprise but calm down quickly. "I'd be really grateful if you took this Pokedex with you, its a device that records all Pokémon you encounter and it will help with my research greatly" Harrison looked to the device that was being presented to him and explained to him by the professor and then shrugged, taking it and pocketing it. "Yeah, sure, why not"

With a backpack on his back, a map in his pocket, a Pokedex next to the map and a starter Pokémon standing on his head, Harrison was ready to set off however his Chimchar had other ideas. It leapt of its new trainers head and went straight towards the Turtwig and Piplup with a big smile and a happy noises. Harrison was quick to follow his Chimchar however stopped as it began interacting with the Pokémon, quickly realising that those Pokémon obviously had trainers which were now right in front of him and so he looked up to them with a slightly nervous expression and lifted a hand slightly. "Eermm, h-hi?"

Name: Kori
Chosen Starter: Fennekin

Kori pondered what starter she might pick. 'Definitely a fire type. Charmander? No. Cyndaquil? Maybe. Torchic? No. Fennekin? Definitely!' she thought. "I choose Fennekin." Kori told the Professor. "Good choice." the Professor said. She picked up the fox Pokémon's pokeball. Then the Professor handed her a Pokedex. Kori sat down next to the boy and girl that were waiting. "Hi, I'm Kori." she said shyly.

Kate watched as a new boy walked in shivering, which made sense because it was snowing outside, then again it never stops snowing. She couldn't even hear what Pokemon the boy chose but it was obvious that he had picked Chimchar because the monkey jumped right up to his shoulder. Another Pokémon from the Sinnoh region, she smiled as the monkey interacted with Piplup and Alex's Turtwig. "Eermm, h-hi?" The new boy said to them obviously shy. "Hi, I'm Kate" she smiled and watched as a fourth trainer walked in. This time it was a girl, good, I'm not the only one. She thought as she watched the newcomer choose the Fenniken from the table. Then the girl came over and said "Hi, I'm Kori" also seeming a bit shy which made sense, Kate was also a bit shy but mostly nervous. "Hi! Nice to meet you as well!" (OOC: now we have four trainers, Kori, Harrison, Alex, and Kate so not accepting anyone else. Faiq isn't in the RP due to not being able to follow rules correctly)

Harrison still wore his coat inside, it having a light layer of snow on it which began to melt due to the lights and how warm the room was. Despite this and the fact he was next to a fire type Pokémon, he was still cold. Then again he was always cold and had learned to just deal with it and carry on. When Kori spoke he jumped in slight surprise due to being unaware of her presence, his expression twitching into a smile for a second before becoming the same neutral look as he remained silent and simply nodded to the other trainers.

Alex felt a bit crowded now, two new trainers had come in, a boy who chose Chimchar, and a girl who chose Fenniken. He greeted them both "Hi, I'm Alex" and smiled shyly. I guess we can finally begin. He thought and grinned.

Professor Pine came back into the room and noticed that all of the trainers were still there. "Hey! What are you doing? Go on go and start your journey!" He chuckled and went back to his room. Well, I guess visiting time is over. Kate thought and giggled. This adventure would be so fun! She got up and ran outside leaving the rest of the trainers behind and followed the signs leading to route one.

Seeing the professor return he would raised an eyebrow and listened before watching Kate run outside, his shoulders slouching as he whined. "Why does the journey have to be outside" Lifting up his Chimchar's Poke ball he would return it with a slightly envious look, wishing he had the comfort of a nice warm enclosed space while they travelled but for now a large coat, scarf and trapper hat would have to do. Harrison put the Poke ball in his Pocket and then reluctantly went outside, his eyes narrowing before opening again.

Alex listened to the Professor and hadn't even fully comprehended what he had said when suddenly Kate sprinted out of the room. "Wha? Oh right!" He got up and chased after her towards route one. When he got there he waited with Kate for the rest of the trainers with Turtwig on top of his head.

Where is Kori? Kate wondered, well I guess she'll catch up to us later. She decided and walked into the grass starting her adventure. After walking a bit she heard the Professor shouting. When he got there he explained that he had forgotten to give everyone their pokeballs and quickly passed five each to the trainers. After he left she noticed something brown and fuzzy, it was a buneary! And it was so cute to! "Piplup quick! Use pound!" The little penguin quickly responded with a nod and jumped up to smack the Pokémon. "Great! Now go Pokeball!" Kate shouted chucking the red and white sphere towards the buneary. It rolled three times and then clicked. "Yes I caught it!" She said very excited.

Last edited:
Harrison slowly trudged after Kate and Alex, lingering a bit behind as he looked to the device that was in his hands. It was of course a Pokedex and since the new trainer was a fan of technology and discovery he took quite a liking to it, quickly deciding that his adventure would be based around try to fill it rather than becoming the best trainer. He'd still battle but just wouldn't strive to it as much.

After thanking the professor for the Poke balls his attention was drawn to Kate who had just challenged a buneary and was currently commanding her Piplup to fight it. In an instant he pulled out his Pokedex and pointed it at the rabbit Pokémon, it scanning it for a split second before showing plenty of information on the screen. "Whoah, cool" He was so fascinated by the device and the information about the Pokémon itself that when he put his Pokedex away Kate had caught the Buneary. "Hey well don-ACHOO"

'Lucky little fox. I really don't like the cold .' Kori thought. She let the Fennekin out for a few minutes. "Ready to go?" Kori asked the Fennekin. "Fenne." the Fennekin replied. Kori smiled. They hadn't gotten five feet when they were ambushed by a Sneasel. After they chased off the Sneasel, Kori went back to get her pokeballs. She thanked Professor Pine and resumed her journey.

Alex received his pokeballs from the proffeser and thanked him. Then he turned around noticing that Kate had already run into a wild Pokémon. "I wanna catch one to!" He said to himself, embarrassed again that he keeps saying random things out loud. He looked around everywhere but couldn't see anything until, up in a tree was a Starly! "Turtwig lets go!" He shouted and the little turtle jumped off his head into battle. "Quick! Use tackle!" He commanded his Pokémon who respond with a powerful hit to the bird which then fell out of the tree. Then the Starly countered with peck! "Oh no! Turtwig, I've got an idea! Use harden and jump into it!" The Pokémon launched itself towards the Starly throwing all its weight at it. "Great job! Now time for a Pokeball!" Alex shouted and threw it towards the bird. It started to roll, once, twice, three times and... click! "We did it Turtwig!" He cheered and went to put his Pokémon back on his head.
(OOC: by the way I'm going to keep Turtwig out of his Pokeball most of the time, also he's not going to evolve for a while unlike starly who I hope to evolve as fast as I can.)

Kate looked over her shoulder and saw Harrison, "Hey well don-ACHOO" he said to her which she responded with a smile and said, "Thanks! Bless you!" Then she looked over her other shoulder noticing Alex who was talking to himself again, she giggled and watched as he engaged battle with a Starly that he caught afterwards. "Nice job!" She shouted in his direction and continued looking for Pokémon. After some searching she saw a Snorunt sitting in the snow. Hm, should I catch it? She wondered and took out her Pokedex. It told her that this particular one was a female and would evolve to a Froslass when exposed to a dawn stone and showed a picture of it. That's pretty, and there's a stone shop in the next town I believe so I might as well! She decided to catch it but this time with buneary, "Quick, use pound!" She told the bunny and quickly threw a Pokeball after the attack and caught the Snorunt. (OOC: yes, a stone shop will be in next city, still thinking of a name for the city though. Also all of that is fine @GamingWizard120 . Also to everyone my character mostly wants pretty/cute Pokemon so I won't catch as often as I did here.)

Kori spotted a Cubchoo. She threw out a pokeball. "Go Hotspot." she said to the Fennekin. Hotspot charged at the Cubchoo. The Cubchoo charged at Hotspot. They collided with each other. Hotspot leaped on top of the Cubchoo. The Cubchoo fainted. Kori threw a pokeball at the Cubchoo. It shook once, twice, three times. Then the Cubchoo was caught.

Harrison nodded in reply to Kate's response before his attention was once again caught by another Pokémon battle, this time being between Alex's Turtwig and a Starly he had encountered which surprised him. What surprise him even more was that Alex caught a Pokémon as well and Kate had initiated another battle with a snorunt. He was being left in the dust in terms of battling and while he didn't mind that his Chimchar certainly did, so much in fact that after shaking vigorously in its Pokeball it released itself and stood in front of Harrison, arms folded as his tail began to melt the snow around him. "Right sorry Chim!"

While he did want to scan Kate's and Alex's Pokémon with his Pokedex he figured that he should let his Pokémon fight another since it wanted to so badly. If he was lucky he could also catch it. It didn't take the trainer long to find a male snorunt which he quickly initiated a battle with. "Alright Chimchar use- ... What do you know again?" Chimchar groaned in response and rolled his eyes, clearly not impressed with his trainers skill but initiating in the battle anyway and lunging at the Snorunt. "Ah right! Scratch and stuff?" Despite his not so good commanding the fire type hopped and jumped around the ice type, dodging the attacks and scratching it till it was close fainting. "Do I cat-Right! Pokeball go!" It took him a while to successfully grab a Pokeball due to how much he was shaking but when he did he threw it at the Snorunt and successfully caught it, the ball shaking three times then clickig. "Aw sweet!"

Kate looked around for more Pokémon in the grass, she only found a Vanilitte which ran away after she scanned it. Afterwards she couldn't find any more Pokémon which was a bit disappointing. Then up ahead she saw some buildings, it was Yosei City! She was so excited and sprinted towards the place and tripped over a rock and scrapped her knee. "Owwwwwie" she whined and looked at the cut, it didn't look very bad but it still stung, a lot.

Alex climbed up the tree in which he had originall found the Starly and looked for more Pokémon, he could see tons from up there but didn't really find them interesting enough to catch. He decided to scan them all and continued jumping from tree to tree. From his vantage point he was able to see Yosei City off in the distance. Suddenly he heard someone, it sounded as if they were hurt. He looked around and noticed Kate had fallen down. Alex quickly jumped out of the tree he was in and rushed to her. "H-hey, are you okay?" He said out of breath from running in such cold weather. He looked at her scrap, it didn't look to bad but he bet it hurt. He looked around and made a snowball and put it on the cut, "Here, the cold should numb it a bit." He smiled, it's always nice to help others.

Kori ran to catch up with the others. Hotspot, whom she had forgotten to return to his pokeball, followed her. "Why couldn't I live somewhere nice and sunny." she thought out loud. Kori sighed. Hotspot cocked his head and looked at her curiously. "Fenne?" Hotspot said. Kori looked down at the Fennekin and blinked. "Oops. Sorry. Forgot." she said to Hotspot. Kori returned him to his pokeball. She spotted Yosei City off in the distance. 'Wow. that was fast.' Kori thought. She spotted the injured Kate. Kori walked up to the two. "Are you okay?" she asked Kate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harrison had continued to look for Pokémon, not catching them but battling and then scanning them during said battle, his Chimchar and Snorunt getting more experience from all the fighting they were doing. His Snorunt did unfortunately faint and his Chimchar was beginning too weaken due to the constant battling and cold weather so after returning his starter and scanning an ice cream looking Pokémon he would set off once more. Due to how long he had stayed in the first area Kori caught him up first, Harrison having heard her comment and replied with a nod, once again burying his face in his scarf and replying with a mumble. "I know right, the cold sucks"

He followed her down the trail since he figured that if he stuck with her they would eventually reach the city as well as their friends which they eventually did, Harrison spotting Kate and quickly jogging ahead through the snow, rubbing his nose and sniffing as he glanced to Kori and nodded at her question, also worried for Kate.

Kate stood up, "Thanks." She smiled. "I think it's already numb enough, besides if we get there then all of us, including the Pokémon will be able to rest." She stood up and continued walking, mostly limping, the rest of the way to the city. "Hey Alex, that's a pretty useful thing you did, how did you know to numb the cut with snow?" She asked him not waiting for an answer. About ten minutes later she arrived at Yosei and rushed into the Pokecenter, it was dark now and she was tired. After picking a room and giving her Pokémon to Nurse Joy she quickly fell asleep, eager to continue the adventure tomorrow.

"Your welcome." He replied. "I guess that's true." He continued walking and couldn't help but notice Kate limping. She must have noticed him looking, or maybe the silence was a bit weird he wasn't sure but she randomly asked, "Hey Alex, that's a pretty useful thing you did, how did you know to numb the cut with snow?" She asked him. He was going to answer her but before he could she dashed off a bit further ahead and he decided not to bother her. When he arrived to the Pokecenter it was dark, Kate was already up in a room and sleeping. He handed over his Turtwig and Starly and decided to explore the city a bit and went to take a walk. Then he ran into a kid who eagerly challenged him to a battle. Alex wanted to accept but couldn't, he had no Pokémon. The trainer laughed at him thinking he hadn't even started his adventure and went away. He felt a bit sad after being laughed at and went back to the Center to go to sleep.

Kori took out a flashlight and trudged after the two to the Pokecenter. She handed over Hotspot and Frostbite. Kori sighed. She picked a room. Kori fell asleep moments after she had laid down.

When he saw that Kate and everyone else was okay he would smile happily and then continue to follow the group to the city. He had noticed the darkening sky and despite wanting too he couldn't pick up the pace due to how tired he was and how badly he coped in snow, not to mention he didn't wish to fall over like Kate so he fell behind slightly, even further than Kori.

While he didn't have a flash light he did have a fire type, one with a constant fire as a tail and so he summoned his Chimchar out the Pokeball he lighted the way to the Pokémon centre while Harrison kept the monkey warm. It took them a while but they didn't get lost and they eventually reached the building, Harrison heading straight to nurse joy to get his Pokémon healed. They would be healed the next day and so the exhausted and tired trainer would head to room, get into his pyjamas and then flop onto his bed, falling asleep in a matter of seconds.

The next morning Kate's alarm went off, wait no, not an alarm but rather just her Piplup complaining that it was hungry. She stood up, changed and went downstairs. When she got down there was a huge array of food, from bacon to eggs and pancakes and waffles and almost any breakfast food you could think of! "Oh wow!" She squeaked in excitement, "Can we really have any of it?" She asked Nurse Joy who replied with a cheery nod. Kate gladly grabbed some blueberry waffles for herself and let all three of her Pokémon choose whatever they wanted. After finishing the delicious breakfast she decided to go to the stone shop while everyone else slept. After paying a ridiculous amount of money shopping (not only for the stone) she evolved her Snorunt into Froslass, but it was still VERY weak. On her way back to the Pokecenter she saw a crowd near a building and decided to investigate. She listened to the presentation and learned that all over the region of Aksala the buildings were now finished and would be used as fashion contests! That sounded great! She smiled as she continued back, maybe I can do one as well!

Alex woke up once the sun started shining in his room and it was to bright to keep sleeping. "Alright then, Turtwig lets go." He said sleepily and went downstairs. When he saw the variety of food he perked up. "Oh wow! Turtwig look at that!" He said grabbing some pancakes for himself and his Pokémon, trying his best to not let Starly see the eggs on the table. Afterwards he went exploring the city, he decided he didn't need any stones... not for the moment anyways. Then on his way back to the Pokecenter to get the rest of his stuff he saw a crowd around a building, he overheard what it was about and decided he wasn't interested. Then after collecting his items he decided it was time to battle the gym. Alex fought his way to the leader, healed up his Pokémon with potions and was now ready. "Alright! Now it's your turn to lose!" He shouted at the gym leader and sent out Starly.

Kori woke up to the sound of Hotspot munching on a twig. "Where did you get that?" she asked the Fennekin. "Fenne." Hotspot replied. Kori sighed. After breakfast she explored the city. Kori pondered going to the place where they sold the evolution stones.

The only reason Harrison woke up early was because of his Chimchar who had poked his face until he got up, the fire type Pokémon ready and eager to get some breakfast as well as the Snorunt who continually charged at the door to try and open it. He was confused as to how they got out their Poke balls but never the less he got ready and went downstairs, not being tired but not essentially being energized. Along with his Pokémon he quickly scoffed down his breakfast which consisted of multiple pancakes and a glass of orange juice.

When he had finished eating he left the Pokémon centre and went into town, his Snorunt in its Pokeball and his Chimchar sitting on his shoulder. It was a normal town apart from the fact they seemed to be extremely into evolution stones and while he did contemplate buying one he decided against it, not wanting to evolve his Snorunt into a frosslass and not knowing what Pokémon he'd have in the future. Like Kate he decided to listen the presentation explaining Pokémon fashion shows and while it wasn't too his taste he did spot Kate and quickly run up to her. "Kate! Kate Y'know there's a gym leader in this city!"

"Kate! Kate Y'know there's a gym leader in this city!" Harrison had found her and told her about the leader. "Oh right, I completely forgot. I'm not big on battling but it'd be worth a try!" She replied and looked to see that the presentation was over. "Ok well I'm gonna go try and battle, are you going to as well?" She smiled and ran off to the gym. After multiple battles with non-leader trainers she finally made her way to the end and saw that Alex was already there and about to battle. I guess it'd be a good idea to watch.

"I'll give it a shot! Certainly!" He replied with a strangely excited expression while his Chimchar punched the air and made a happy squeak. The cold didn't seem to be effecting him now he was in a busy city and had a fire type on his shoulder, constantly warming him and protecting him from frostbite and discomfort. When Kate ran off he quickly followed behind her and stayed close, slipping past the non-leader trainers after she battled them as he wanted his Pokémon at full health if he was to attempt to win. Harrison spotted Alex and instead of reacting calmly he instead smiled and lifted his hands into the air, waving them frantically. "Alex! You can do it duuuudddeeee!"

Alex grinned, Harrison was cheering him on even before the battle had even started. "Spritzee, let's get him!" The leader shouted and sent out the pink bird. Birdy vs. Birdy huh? Let's make the most of it. He thought. "Starly! Start it up, use peck!" He commanded his Pokémon which drove its beak into the opposing Pokémon. "Hah! Is that all you've got?" She taunted him, "Spritzee! Blow them away with the dazzling sparkle of your Fairy Wind!" She said and immediately got a response when the pink bird created a glittery gust that even blew Alex a bit back. Hm, if I recall correctly then to be able to win I have to use everything I can to my advantage, like when I caught Starly. I didn't use an actual attack then. "That's it! Starly fly above spritzee and use peck on the ceiling!" He commanded and watched as the bird tore off part of the ceiling which fell down smacking the Pokémon from above. "Aww, now I have to pay for that." The leader complained, "ok then, Slurpuff it's your turn! Use wake up slap!" To which the Slurpuff easily knocked out Starly. Alex laughed, "Its gonna take more than that to beat me! Turtwig go! Use harden! Then vine whip!" The turtle nodded and did exactly what the trainer said. "What? That's weak!" The leader tainted again. "Slurpuff use lick!" Which was a bit disgusting licking a turtle with a dirt shell. "Turtwig, let's finish it! Use harden again! Now vine whip, swig yourself up to the roof and land on Slurpuff!" And with stunning agility (for a turtle) Turtwig flattened it! "You did it Turtwig!" Alex cheered. "Ugh, here have this fairy badge and get out." The leader said, obviously not happy. Alex took it and thanked her then went to sit with Harrison and Kate eager to see who would battle and be victorious.

A trainer challenged Kori to a battle. She accepted the girl's challenge. The trainer threw out a Lillipup. Kori sent out Hotspot. "Are you ready for this?" she asked the Fennekin. "Fenne." Hotspot replied eagerly.

Kate watched as Alex used...interesting strategies. He only used moves to make up his own which was, puzzling, why wouldn't he attack them straight on? It seemed to work so it must've been fine. Great job Alex!" She complemented after he had won. "So Harrison you wanna go first?"

When Alex won Harrison jumped in the air, clapping his hands together joyfully before he landed and quickly calmed down. "Wh-me?" He was surprised at the suggestion by Kate, thinking that she was going to go before him or they were all going to wait for Kori to arrive however on route one and in the morning Harrison had been working on a few strategies for his Pokémon since the both of them had learnt new moves and he was pretty excited to try and use them. "Erm, yeah sure" Since he hadn't battled any trainers he didn't need to heal his Pokémon and so went to stand opposite the gym leader on the other side of the pitch with a slightly nervous look, prepared but still worried.

Twelve minutes later Kori had defeated the trainer's final Pokémon, a Meowth. Turned out the girl specialized in Normal types. Kori recalled Hotspot. She shook hands with the girl. Kori turned to the three trainers. She gave them nod.

Alex stood up, "Be right back guys!" He shouted and ran out of the gym, he walked around a bit and found Kori who just finished a battle. "Kori, come to the gym, Harrison's about to battle, and Kate, you should as well." He told her and ran back to the gym to watch the battle. "You got this man!"