• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The FXZ Virus.

Splinter groaned a bit, reaching towards Buddy. “Guys......r-run....” He said quietly, trying to hold himself back. “I got b-bit.....get inside, run, do s-something.....d-don’t let me h-hurt y-you....” He growled, taking another step forward.

Splinter groaned and grabbed onto Clovers arm, pulling her closer. His eyes had become a dull gray, and he couldn’t think anymore. “S...o...r...r...y....” He said, before trying to bite Clover.

Clover didnt pull her arm away, and shut her eyes, waiting for the pain. She didnt feel it though. As soon as her eyes shut, Alan had come out of no where and grabbed her other arm with his tail, yanking her away from Splinter. He brought her over to Eli, setting her down as he landed, walking infront of Splinter. “Eli, take everyone in your ship. I’ll lead him away, trap him until he can be restored.” Alan mumbled, turning towards her, with a slight smile. “I’ll try and be good. Just this once.”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at Alan and nodded, grabbing everyone outside and pulled them inside his ship, turning around and closing the door, She ran over to a camera and kept an eye on the two outside

Splinter sat down. He didnt really have the ability to climb out, so he was stuck.
———————
Spark sat against a wall. “That was extremely weird.......” He mumbled, placing a hand on his head. “Well....Splinter is gone, so, does that mean I’m the only one left....?” He muttered, electricity charging in his fur.

Clover, Ginova, and Buddy went into a bedroom, sitting on a bed. “So....any idea on how we got here...?” Buddy asked Ginova, and he shrugged.
———————
Meanwhile, Kite was walking around, Chidori clinging to his back. “Its easier to carry her so she doesnt get hurt....those zombies took awhile to kill.” Kite said to himself, looking at the knife in his hand. “But I handled it- Woah!” He yelled, seeing Eli’s ship and running over. “Cool.....this should be a good place to raid for supplies....” Kite said happily, while Chidori stirred a bit, waking up and lifting her head. She made a squeaking noise, while Kite nodded. “Yeah.....we’ll get in....somehow....”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kuannira watched the water, waiting to see a fish. when she saw one see bended the water around it and placed it on a fire to make a meal.

Eli looked at the camera and saw two more inklings, frowning upon seeing the knife "Computer, prepare a cell, just in case" ... "Yes sir" He sighed and looked at Atsuko "Lets try to patch up the drive room again." Atsuko looked at the display herself "What about the people outside?" Eli looked back and responded "We can get back if we are needed" She nodded and followed her into the drive room

“Ok Chi-Chi. Take this, and try getting in. I’ll get the gun from our hideout. If they try catching you, run.” Kite said, and Chidori got off of his back and nodded. Kite ran off, while Chidori sat and waited. Ginova walked out. “Yo Eli, where’s the-“ His voice trailed off, looking at the camera. He walked over to the door, switching forms and slipping under it, walking over to Chidori. “Hey, put that down!” He yelled at her, and Chidori swung the knife, slicing through his arm. Ginova stumbled backwards, hissing in pain. Chidori gripped the knife tighter, holding it infront of her with a growl.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"Sir there is a hostile entity outside threatening a crew member" Eli looked up and frowned, running over to the door he said "open the door!" the door opened with a hiss and Eli and Atsuko ran outside "What's going on out here?" Eli said

Chidori saw the door open, and backed away. Ginova lunged forwards and grabbed her hand, pinning her arms behind her back. “She attacked me! She tried stabbing me, and the other one said he was bringing a gun!” He said, while Chidori began flailing around, trying to break away.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli pulled out her sword "Will we need more firepower to defeat this threat?" Eli looked at Ginova with a questioning look. Atsuko prepared herself watching the woods vigilantly for the new inkling

Chidori broke away from Ginova, grabbing her knife off the ground. She held it infront of her, backing away more. Tears welled up in her eyes as she began trembling, unable to process if there was danger of not. “Kite, where are you...?” She thought, looking around for her brother.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli grabbed her sword "Put down the knife, we won't hurt you if you won't hurt us, ok?" Eli looked at her with a sincere look "I know this is scary, but we don't want a fight either"

Ginova walked up to the small inkling, while Chidori growled and backed away more. “Don’t make me hurt you....” Ginova said, reaching for the knife, while Chidori swung it, cutting through his arm again. “OW! YOU STUPID LITTLE-“ He was cut off by Chidori shoving him, and holding the knife infront of her defensively again.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli slowly approached the inkling "I don't want to hurt you, but I also don't like that you are hurting my friend" now being only a few feet away, He smacked the knife out of her and with his katana and snatched it up.

Chidori froze, and Ginova took this as a chance to get revenge. He tackled her, grabbing her neck so she couldn't breathe. “You better tell us who you are, why your here, and maybe I won’t kill you.” He growled, and Chidori whimpered, trying to push him off.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli picked ginova off the new inkling "Honestly Gino, that's not how you do anything." She put Ginova down and picked up Chidori up by the back of her shirt "as much as I hate this, it's of to the cell with you" Eli walked through her ship and locked her in an energy cell the computer had prepared in advance

Chidori curled up into a ball, looking around. She was confused. “Where’s Kite....? He said he would be wherever I am....so where is he...?” She thought, letting out a small whine.
——————
Kite made it back, a smile on his face, a gun in hand. “Chi-Chi? Where are you?” He called, looking around. Shoot....she isnt here.....please tell me she wasn’t taken....” Alan flew down form the top of the ship. “Yo, you okay kid?” Kite pointed the gun at him, tears welling up in his eyes. “WHERE IS MY LITTLE SISTER?!” Alan sighed. “She attacked us...” He said calmly. “WELL, SHE ONLY DOES THAT IF SHE FEELS THREATENED! YOU GUYS ARE SCARING HER! WHERE IS SHE, I CAN’T LEAVE HER ALONE, SHE COULD HURT HERSELF!” Alan flew up to the top of the ship. “Weird kid.”

Kite ran into the ship. Clover heard him and walked out of her room. “Hello? Whats wrong?” She asked, and Kite pointed the gun at her. “WHERES MY SISTER!?” Buddy ran out and pulled Clover closer to him, away from Kite.
——————
Chidori’s ear flickered towards her brothers shouting, and she jumped up, a smile forming on her face. She began making a squeaking noise, trying to get her brothers attention. “I’m in here! Help!” She tried saying, but it just came out as a choked out noise. She put a hand on her throat, wincing. It hurt for her to try and talk.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli calmly walked onto the ship "Your sister is fine, just put down the gun" He leaned against the wall "Don't do something you'll regret" Atsuko stood behind Eli wondering how this was supposed to help, she stood outside the door ready to run in and help

“GIVE ME MY SISTER BACK! SHE ONLY ATTACKS EOPLE IF SOMETHINGS WRONG, IF SHE SCARED, OR HURT OR SOMETHING!” He yelled, gripping his gun tighter. “P-Please....at l-least let me see her....I need to make s-sure she’s ok....”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli extended her hand "Sure thing, the gun first though, sorry, but I can't have you running around here with that" Eli stared at him in the eyes, showing all the sincerity she could

Kite handed over the gun without a second thought. Buddy walked over to him. “Pal, I know it must feel awful right now, believe me.” He looked over at Clover. “I know the feeling. Don’t worry thought, we’ll sort everything out.” Kite nodded, smiling a bit. “O-Ok...”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli took the gun and took Kite over to the cell his sister was in "We had to put her in here so she wouldn't hurt Gino here anymore" She looked over at Ginova "He just couldn't handle her"

Chidori barely looked up, whimpering. “Chi-Chi....its ok.....I’m here now, calm down.....” Kite said softly, and Chidori walked over slowly, stopping when she got to the front of the cell, unable to go any further. “See...its ok....just stay calm.....” Kite said, and Chidori sat down, seeming a lot calmer. “Yeah...that’s right....your okay now.....” Kite said with a small smile.

“Alright Chi-Chi.....you ok....? Did you get hurt....?” Kite asked, and Chidori nodded and pointed at her neck where Ginova was holding her before. “Its all bruised.....is this why you attacked? You got scared about being hurt...?” He asked, and Chidori nodded again. “See? It wasn’t her fault she attacked your friend. He scared her, and when she gets scared, Chidori will do anything to get away.” Kite said, shooting Ginova a dirty look.

“Why the look? Your sister and you are the insane ones.” Ginova mumbled, and Kite growled at him. “Hey, I may be insane, but Chidori isn’t! She’s a kind little kid, who would do anything to protect herself!” Kite yelled. “Right Chi-Chi?” He asked, turning to Chidori. She was lying on her side, not moving. “Chi-Chi? You ok?” Kite asked, getting no response. “Chi-Chi? Chidori!? Answer me!” He yelled, and Chidori whimpered a little. “Whats wrong with her?” Ginova asked, and Kite ignored him. “Something’s going on with her I need to check on her let her out please!” Kite said quickly, concerned.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over at Kite fao a second "Let him in, lock the door behind him" ... "Yes sir" the door slid open just wide enogh to let Kite in to see his inkling freind

Kite ran in, immediately lifting Chidori up. “Chidori are you ok...?” He said quietly, shaking her a bit. Chidori whimpered a bit, barely looking up. “Here, let me check where that meanie hurt you, that could be the problem.” Kite said, gently putting his hand on her neck, while Chidori let out a small cry of pain. “It must be hard for you to breathe if its causing you pain....don’t worry, I’m here, just. Don’t freak out....breathe slowly.....that’ll make it easier then if you start hyperventilating like you normally do....” Kite said, taking his hand away and wrapping his arms around Chidori. “It’ll be okay....I’ll never let anyone hurt you again....” Ginova watched them with an angry look. “I don’t see why he cares about it that much, its just a few bruises, yet he treats it like life or death...” He mumbled.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli watched as the energy door closed behind Kite "Now would you like to explain to me what you were doing here in the first place?" Eli crossed her arm and looked at him intensely

“We were looking for supplies. Its hard to kill zombies when you only have a few things. Besides, I have to fend for me and Chidori, what was I gonna do? I’ve almost lost her too many times. I’ve starved, been attacked, and other things, just to try and give her a better life in this abusive world. Yet, I can’t do it. I’m just a kid. That’s what I came here for. And that’s all I can tell you, and will tell you.” Kite said, with anger in his voice. Ginova looked at him. “Oh, cry us a river! You guys are pathetic! “Oh, I’m an insane person, Trying to protect my injured sister from death!” Grow up kid!” He walked as close to the door as possible. “The world chose your life, and you’ll live with it. I will watch your sister slowly die, and I’ll watch you grieve over it. Because you deserve it.” He walked out. Kite walked into a corner, keeping Chidori close. Chidori looked up at him, making a squeaking sound and nuzzling his chest, while Kite smiled. “Thanks Chi-Chi, but he’s right. I failed, huh....” He said, patting her head. Buddy watched, feeling bad for the two. “They seem nice...I hope they’ll be ok...”

Spark sighed and returned to the ship, walking inside. “Hey everyone, Whats going on...?” He asked, walking to where everyone was. He saw the two inklings in the cell, and he felt his heart sink. “Why....why are those kids in there....?”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed and shook her head "I won't keep you in there for long, but I can't ignore you hurt my allies" Turning around she said "I'll go get you two some food" She walked off to the kitchen

Buddy kept watching them. “Sorry about Ginova, he’s probably in a bad mood....” He said quietly. Kite ignored him, growling a bit. Chidori just watched him though, with a curious look. Kite set her down next to him. “I’m gonna take a nap...” He mumbled, falling asleep almost instantly. Buddy got down on his knees. “Hey...little one....come over here....” He said quietly, and Chidori slowly walked over, sitting down as close as she could to him. “That’s it...you must be scared....it’ll be alright....” He was used to having to comfort Clover, so he knew how to care for younger kids.