• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The good guys (Sign ups and discussion)

Alright guys so this RP will be based around a group of 5 people that are trying to stop an evil organization hell-bent on taking over the world. There's a catch though, you need to full out a form.

Name:
Appearance:
Height:
Personality:
Main weapon of choice: (Can be any type of Blade/Sword, Bow, Knife, almost anything you can think of.)
Other:
Skills:
Defining Traits:

So here are the rules.
1. Follow all the Pokecharms General Roleplay rules.
2. Romance is allowed but try to keep it at a minimal.
3. Violence is allowed, I understand that you have weapons, but try to keep violence at a minimum.
4. Put #Fruit in your other section.
5. Make sure that the form is filled out completely.

Name: Shane
Appearance: Shane is tall, fit and slightly tanned. He has dark brown eyes and jet black hair. He wears a black hoodie, a whit shirt underneath, black jeans and red shoes.
Height: 5'11
Personality: Shane is quite and calm.
Main weapon of choice: (Can be any type of Blade/Sword, Bow, Knife, almost anything you can think of.) Two daggers/short swords.
Other: Fruit
Skills: Can nearly get into any place undetected.

Before I join, do you mean like, almost anything for a weapon, I don't want to use anything overpowered, but can it be a non conventional weapon? Like a final fantasy sword and whatnot.

Name: Talyn Striker
Appearance: Talyn is a rather attractive person. She has short, aqua dyed hair that's quiffed up. Her eyes are an uncomfortably pale grey, and she has long and dark eyelashes. She wears an oversized black hoodie, black skinny jeans, and scuffed sneakers.
Height: 5'4".
Personality: Laid-back, generally pretty chill.
Weapon of Choice: An obsidian sword, the blade being obsidian and the mantle silver, decorated with small gems.
Other: #fruit
Skills: Quick-footed, clever, and sneaky.