• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed the great adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
(You are a human in this rp. There has been a rumor saying that if you pass the adventure and survive the challenges, you will be rewarded.)

Name: Lorean
looks: (trainer card for Lorean.)
Personality: Very friendly and good at battles.

pokemon: (in card also)
-------------------------------------

Lorean was excited since it was summer, and she saw summer as a season of opportunities. She heard a rumor of the thing they call, "the great adventure," and she wanted to try it out. On the first day of summer, she came running down to the kitchen. "Can I go on the great adventure?" she asked. "I don't care, but first get ready." She quickly ate her breakfast, packed up everything she needs, and walked out the door. She opened up her map, which she wrote where the sign up for the adventure was.

After a few hours of walking, she made it to the building, and quickly went inside. As she went inside, there were people running around everywhere. She carefully made her way to the sign up desk, signed up, and went over to a bench to make sure she was ready.

EDIT: There is now a big enough group to play the adventure. The rp is now private between me and everyone that has joined.

Last edited:
Name: Kiri
Height: 5'6 (Pretty short, hates to be called short but eventually accepts it)
Appearance: Kiri has slightly tanned skin, he has a slim figure and has very abnormal black spiky hair, though it's only visible once he takes off his black and white SnapBack with the PokeSymbol on it, followed by his Pure black hoodie which has multiple pockets and sleeves and some black pants and black and white shoes to go along with his attire
Personality: He's very naive and stubborn, most people see him as a little kid and a hinderence when he was growing up in Sinnoh only after meeting a certain champion his personality finally changed to the stubborn and young kid often declaring that he's the strongest despite not know how strong other people may be

Kiri holstered on his backpack, he was finally ready today was the big day he got to venture out in the world, he rushed down the stairs as he was already set up his parents who lived busy lives cleared out their schedules to see him off his father who traveled around the region researching Pokemon for PokeDex reasearch and his mother who's a professor who's working to be a regional professor soon, before Kiri leaves after a heartwarming breakfest his mother stops him as she hold a Pokeball still shiny "You forgot your Pokemon, you've met him before when your father took you to Kalos I thought it would be nice since it's really the only Pokemon you got to know as a child" Kiri confused takes the ball, and smiles and runs off waving as he began running as his mother began shouting things like BE SURE TO EAT RIGHT, and GET GOOD SLEEP all the stuff his overprotective mother often said, after 15 minutes of running he throws the Pokeball in the air releasing a strange blue creature "Froakie long time no see..." Kiri says as his tone slowly died down once he saw that the Froakie was turning his back to him ignoring him "O-Oi..Froakie..." The Froakie simply FRO-Ed as Kiri looked at his wristwatch otherwise known as the PokeEtch that his father gifted him when he left "CRAPP the deadline is almost over we got to go Froakie!" Kiri said as he began running, Froakie not really giving any care trails behind Kiri as he began approaching the building where Kiri was aiming to sign up "I can't be late I just can't!!"

Name: Robby
Height: 5"10
Appearance: Tall, slightly tan, and dark brown curly hair. Typical attire consists of either light blue jeans or khaki jeans. He's never without his favorite dark gray thin hoodie and wears a one strap black bag.

Pulling over his hoodie while looking into the mirror, he smiled ready for his adventure. He adjusted his khakis and tied his shoes before packing away his bag full of snacks, drinks, and pokeballs. "Gem! Time to go!" Only a second later did the little pointy head of a Sableye peak around the door. "Eye!" Exclaimed Gem happily. Rigby put away two other pokeballs into a smaller pouch near the bottom of his bag and assisted the Sableye onto his shoulder.

They headed out the door, following the trail on his pokedex for many times finally coming upon the large building that resembled the picture on his pokedex. "This must be it, pal." He said looking at Sableye before pushing open the two large double doors.

Kiri finally arrived to the sign up sheet, he wrote his name as he was handed a number Kiri sighed in relief as he looked over at the reluctant Froakie as he crouched down to see the Froakie "Oi, Froakie I know it's been a long time but, you almost made me late" Kiri stood up once again as he looked around "You think there are other contestants?"

Froakie simply Fro-Ed as he was reluctant on join Kiri for some reason

(Lorean is from sinnoh, so she doesn't know all of the pokemon yet. Also, sorry for it being short, I'm kind of busy right now.)

After quickly checking for her pokeballs, Lorean got up. She looked around and saw a strange pokemon following a person. She walked over to the froakie and saw its owner registering for the adventure. "Is this your pokemon?" she asked, "I've never seen this one." Her pachirisu came out and said hi to the froakie.

(Kiri was also born in Sinnoh)

Kiri reviews the small cards that was given to him as he tucks it in his pocket, he then tucks in his pocket with the same arm that has his blue Pokétch the watch that has various uses originally from Sinnoh, he then jolts his head up at the strange girl who talked to him, he smiles as he turns to her "Yeah it is, that's Froakie..if you have a pokedex feel free to check it out!"

The Froakie waves his hand around with a quick FROAKIE was said as he looks up at the women

Name: Sonyas
Looks: He has dark blue eyes, and very long wavy brown hair. He wears a white t-shirt and with a red plaid jacket over it. He also has torn blue jeans.
Personality: Very funny, and friendly. Cares more about collecting different kinds of Pokemon that beating the league.
-------------------------------------------
Suddenly, Sonyas noticed a Frokie and a Pacharisu playing together. "Do they look friendly, Bidoof?" he asked the Bidoof that was riding on his shoulder. He sent the Bidoof to go play with the other Pokemon while he sat down on a bench and began to read.

Froakie waved at the bidoof as the Pokemon joins their little group, Kiri walks by the trio of Pokemon and he looks at the strange man reading book "Is that your Bidoof? I'm the Froakie's trainer" Kiri says ploitely as he tilts his head wondering if he's participating in the tournament as well

Name:jackie
looks:has sea blue eyes, wears short jeans,and always wears a pikachu shirt.
personality:edgy,friendly, lazy,can get angry very quickly.
----------------------------------------------------------
[jackies tyrunt runs up to the bidoof growling]

Kiri gasped humongously, internally he panicked and didn't know what to do, mostly due to his lack of battling and situations like these

Froakie without any word from his trainer, leaped from his current position soaring towards the tyrant, at a faster then average speed white streaks follow the Froakie as it body slams the Tryrunt, it used quick attack on instinct

Name: Kuro (but someone usually add something at the end to give it a twist)
Personality: Quiet, Not very good at expressing himself, Enjoys Pokemon battles ,but loves bonding and taking care of Pokemon more, And wants to puruse having more friends but dont know how to make any
Looks: Same as trainer card but jacket is black and hat is blue and the shoes being white and hair is black
Height: 5.9
Bio: Born and raised in Unova but went on journey into Kalos and at one point he met Steven at one point and helped Steven out and out a shiny Beldum as a gift , a special egg was somehow passed on to him when he was kid that ended up as shiny spiked eared Pichu
is still in the middle of his journey through kalos resting in Laverre city

Attachments

• trainercard-Kuroyaki.png
    trainercard-Kuroyaki.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
(Mr.awesomefredbear, can you please add some more to your posts. The thread will get closed if anybody makes one lined posts.)

Lorean pulled out her pokedex, scanned the froakie, and drew a quick sketch of the froakie. "Are you going on the great adventure, too?" she asked Kiri. She looked down and saw her pachirisu and the froakie playing. She picked up pachirisu and returned her to her pokeball. She went to turn and saw a bidoof and a rock pokemon come running towards them.

Name: erica chaser
Looks:always has a hoddie on and wears headphones and jeans
-----------
Erica sprinted tword the building with glaceon behinder running also. "Oh i hope i am not late" she exclamed.she looked back at glaceon to see if she was ceaching up but without looking she ran into the window on the side of the building

Goes to the pokemon center and gives my pokemon to nurse joy and ponders about my next move "maybe the ice cavern or maybe the pokeball factory to see how pokeballs are made and maybe get some new pokeballs"

Kiri chuckles and nods greatly and rubs the back of his head "Yeah, I'm heading on an adventure to be the strongest trainer" Kiri looks down at the reluctant Froakie "And Froakie is here to help me" Kiri looks around at the people in the Pokemon Center

Kiri eventually walks into the poke center walking past Kuro and accessing the phone, he then rings up his sister as she answers, asking if he's okay and everything "I'm fine Natalie, how're you doing taking care of the Pokemon I left you" after receiving an answer he can be proud of he smiles and shuts the phone, he sighs and sits down next to Kuro, using his PokEtch the blue watch originated from the Sinnoh region, he begins to observe the map wondering which would be the best gym and route for him to go on

After talking, she checked her map and decided where to go next. She walked over the Kiri and asked, "so, where are you going?" She checked her map one more time, "I'm heading to sandgem town and move on from there."

Kiri looked up at her from her seated position, he looked over at Froakie then looked up at her "Some of my relatives live there so that wouldn't be too bad, I'd like them to meet Froakie too" Kiri says as he looks over at Froakie who's leaned up against the wall and snoring off "Do you wanna come with me? It'll be nice to travel with someone"

Kiri turned his head at Kuro and scratched his head "Well I'm from Twinleaf town I've visited a couple of regions with my dad when I was young but that's it really"

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Arceus on a velociraptor, have any of you read the rules?

First of all. All this double posting needs to stop. If you have anything to add to your posts, edit your existing posts. Don't post multiple times in a row, as that is not allowed by our global rules.

Second, posts need to be third person, past tense, story format. Not present tense, not script format. That's all outlined in our RP forum rules. There is also a great deal of forcing of hits, which is considered Autoing and is strictly forbidden by same RP forum rules.

So yeah. Shutting this down, any further violations by any of you will result in official warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.