• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Great YouTube Adventure [Open!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[hello! Now, by the title I think you can guess we're gonna be Rpn' as YouTubers. Pick as many as you want, but not over five, and don't pick one someone already has. Ok, I ONLY WANT ABOUT THREE PEOPLE NOT INCUDING MYSELF! BE PREPARED FOR SWEARING AND MAYBE SOME VIOLENCE!!!! Plot line: you, whichever YouTuber you are, wake up to another video making day when all of a sudden your sucked into your computer!!!!!! What game you ask? Well, it's a Great YouTube Adventure(!) of game jumping! We'll start with a spooky scary game; Amneasia The Dark Descent! Enjoy!]

Markiplier, or Mark Edward Fichbach, woke up to the usual bed-head, except with his now pink hair. He yawned and stretched, a few joints popping. He changed out of his Markiplier PJ bottoms and put a shirt on, his lucky flannel. He brushed his hair, chuckling once again at the new hot pink color. He had dyed it for charity, alongside Jacksepticeye, or Sean[pronounced shawn], who had dyed his own hair green screen green. He ate breakfast, then trudged to his computer and turned it on, preparing to record a video. Then, suddenly, Amnesia The Dark Descent appeared. Unable to control his arm, he clicked on it, then blacked out.

Mark blinked his dark brown eyes open to see a familiar looking room; the starting room of Amnesia The Dark Descent. He began freaking out and shouting in fear, "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Like he always does.

Status
Not open for further replies.