• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Hidden land of Pokemon

Well come to the Hidden land of Pokemon!

To sign up https://pokecharms.com/threads/sign-up-for-the-hidden-land-of-pokemon.17901/.

All right let’s get started the first part is just a little story I made for more context and then we get in character.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“We’ve all heard the story’s.” Someone said in a deep male voice. “An entire world of the magic monsters hidden from view, the very same that destroyed are once great civilizations.” They were a small group of human survivors huddled around a fire almost 100 years after the great war that destroyed them. Among them was the man that was telling the story, as he continued they all came closer to listen. “This world, hidden among the stars made from pieces of the damage they created and meteors that fell from the sky. They say that the monsters almost 100 years ago, 78 I believe to be exact, they created this world for war and enslavement but this is untrue.” All the people stared at their chief wondering how he would know this. “I know this because when I was 6 years old my family had one of those monsters. One day the monsters came for it, I could do nothing but watch as my friend was taken from me but then I was told by the creature that my he would be taken to the new world and he would be with his own kind and be in a world of peace, for that is what they were building the world for a place that they could all live in peace and I for one hope they achieved that goal.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time to begin to get in character.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the big day, for it is the day of the Autumn harvest festival. The Autumn harvest festival is a celebration for this year’s harvest and another year of peace, for the Pokemon another year of peace is worth a celebration. The festival is a time for fun and feast but it was also a time for all of the Leaders to come together to a random Kingdom and talk about the happenings of their Kingdoms. Devowa looked out her window at the setting sun and the Pokemon setting up their shops and food for the festival, “I always love this time of year.” She said to herself. “Friends, fun and food what could be better.” She giggled to herself. “Well I better get down there, don’t want to miss it.” She said as she raised herself up. “It is nice that my Kingdom was chosen this year it is always such a boring, hard trip to the other Kingdoms.” Devowa thought as she went down the hall way to the front doors of her castle.

As Devowa approached the door she hesitated, she was a little embarrassed to open it she as not left the castle in some time and her people have not seen her in a awhile as well as the other Leaders. "I've put on some weight since they last saw me." She said to herself looking at her belly. "No it is fine they won't mind." She said as she was preparing to open the door to the celebration.

Last edited:
Saphira's blue eyes darted around the elegantly decorated ballroom. This surely would be an interesting event, though she was thoroughly unpleased with the requirement of making such a long journey. Despite all of her true feelings, she maintained the bright happy expression that was to be expected of a citizen of the Fairy Country, especially a leader. I's come to the point where it was their biggest stereotype, and bothered the Sylveon greatly. Supposedly Saphira could get around this place easily, and learn more about the other royals. Trusting her would merely make it easier for her to initiate the downfall of their kingdoms. Besides, it was likely that others would wish to learn more about her as a whole, since she had only risen to power this year when her parents miraculously disappeared. Saphira would no longer allow others to look down on her, even though she was extremely young- young enough to merely be a student, though she held her head up too high for that.

When Devowa entered the room she was still a little shy but everyone welcomed her and did not say anything, she knew some of them were thinking it but she did not care, she was more worried about someone making a scene than anything else. "Hello everyone." Devowa said as she sat down at the large table with all the other Leaders. "Its good to see you all again, how long as it been three years, well what ever." Devowa said in her usual happy and quirky way of speech.

Shade sat at the table, his long hair held back. "Good to see us? Really?" He asked with accusation obvious in his voice. He spun his arm around revealing an accurate representation of his city. It was dark but had a majestuous feel to it.

A Mienfoo slipped into the festival, though the pacing of it was unusual- often it would trip up on its own step, or the thing's very appearance would seem to swirl and fade in and out. The grass kingdom was a sight; and despite the long trek being a bore and, frankly, a pain, she enjoyed marveling at the other Pokémon- the smiles that would be nicked onto their face- or faces, that is. Shopkeepers and hungry Pokémon began to form crowds and chat, though the Mienfoo would hang on it's solitary, before Kara finally gave out, the illusion fading. The walk to the grass kingdom had used up too much of her energy to continue anything relating to battle- that including her ability. A Zorua now held a book in her jaw, that was once pressed against the illusion of a Mienfoo's hand. Kara flipped a page open, though occasionally turning to watch the festival. She'd be "polite" here. In some way.

"Yes, it is good to see all of you.... Is there something wrong with that Shade?" Devowa asked slightly confused about what he meant by that. As she said this Devowa was trying to fit into all ready larger than most seat, after finally getting herself into it Devowa was really hoping that no one would comment. After getting herself in order and having to move the chair back so her belly was not touching it, Devowa said. "Well whatever Shade you know the rules, you cant explain your Kingdoms status until I have, me being the hostess of this party." She stopped for a second and then continued. "So I guess I will begin. My Kingdom has been prospering this year, food supplies have been more bountiful then ever and crime rate has nearly lowered to zero since I have started doing everything I can to give the poor food and shelter, we even got the Ghost types to signed a peace treaty to share the forests." Devowa looked over at the Ghost type King and smirked, then continued. "Not much else to say the last few months have been pretty uneventful. So who would like to go next?" She asked looking around the room.

Shade waved his clawed hand up. "I'll go next. My home is in a civil war, in a sort. The pokemon are against taking it to the above ground or staying below. The kingdom of course. Other than that, it's normal. Crimes are still dangerous, and deaths happen." Not like anyone cares about our kingdom. It's not like we grow the worlds only underground plants that don't need sunlight.

Trub slunk into a seat at the quietest corner of the ballroom. He had supposed to be the overseer/helper/sidekick to the fairy ruler, be he got swept away. He didn't even know the ruler's name. (the royal)They didn't even bother to tell him Queen Fairypants' name. Trub put his appendage on his forehead, saying "How did I even get into this...". He decided to go find the Fairy Princess. At least, he thinks they're a princess. He went through the crowd, thankful of his funk for once. Finally, Trub spotted what he was looking for. He dragged himself toward the Sylveon, and half-yelled "Princess! Princess?"

Devowa sighed, but only in her head as she listened to the Leaders talk about their Kingdoms. She liked to make sure all the Kingdoms where doing alright but usually these meetings take forever and are less about the Kingdoms and more about the diplomatic side of the Kingdoms, and after 30 minutes of talking about diplomatic stuff Devowa was getting bored and worse hungry, she was trying not to make a scene by letting her stomach growl but it was hard, she tried to take her mind off of it. "I am sorry to hear that Shade, if you want I can send your Kingdom some supplies if it would help?" Devowa said felling bad for the Dark types having to suffer for so long, but while she was talking her stomach let out a loud growl. Devowa was first embarrassed, then giggled thinking, Well not much I can do about it now. "Is it alright if we continue this conversions over diner?" She then said.

During the festival, Boon felt quite uncomfortable. The constant swarming of crowds and people advertising games and food at every corner was a very new and almost scary experience for the young ghost type, but he did learn to manage the festival. Though today, he wasn't there for the festival. Boon was looking around the festival, attempting to escape anyone near who wanted to make conversation and soon came to the main castle with the ballroom and the room where the leaders would surely be meeting. After scurrying around the back, he found a window atop of the castle where he went to look into, and sure enough he saw the leaders at a long table and talking about their kingdoms. This interested Boon immensely, as he was mainly interested in the happenings of the other kingdoms all over the world. Boon stared intently into the room, not even thinking about getting caught.

Devowa got her wish and the Leaders left the Ballroom. When all of the food began to arrive Devowa's belly let out a loud growl and right before she was about to dig in she thought about the weird dream she had a few nights ago. She had dreamed that she was sitting in her room looking out the window as these strange creatures that where not normal Pokemon attacked her Kingdom and all the others, turning their Pokemon against each other by latching on them. At first Devowa had past it on as she should not have had those ice cream and cookies before bed, but after The Ghost types asked her for relief supplies, after a large civil war between the more physical ghosts and the spirit like ghosts over their next home which seemed ridicules at the time to Devowa. And now this thing with the dark types battling over their home. "It just does not seem right that all of these Pokemon would battle over something so silly especially more than one Kingdom." Devowa thought. Then she thought about the dream again and how those strange Pokemon where making Pokemon battle them selves.

Devowa was so caught up in her thoughts that she for once in her life forgot about diner. She then snapped out of it at the sight of a small Pokemon looking at them through the back Window. Devowa waved at him deciding not the ruin his hiding spot, she giggled to herself thinking. "Now is not the time for conspiracy theories Devowa, its a party after all."