• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Hurt & Heal Game: Smash Bros. Brawl Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda 31 Heal
Yoshi 82 Hurt

Seriously.....why go for a green(and other colors) dinosaur than a person(i think) with MAGIIIC.

Just as a heads up, people who are making accounts to just to Hurt and Heal others is against the rules. Specifically, I'm talking about Mr. Daniels and r.i.p. Now, I may not know that you make be two different people, but your IP Address is the exact same, as is your server, so if I found out that you have two accounts just to win at the H&H, you'll be in big trouble. This also goes for anyone else.

ok everyone rip is not really me . he is actually my lil brother.i swear to god he is my lil bro.he created his pokecharms after mine,but rarely went on it.but then i told him about the hurt and heal game.so we took turns posting on this.but we will never do this again.can you please forgive us?i am very sorry for this. :'( really i don't want to get in trouble and my little brother doesn't either so please forgive us,we'll never do this again. :'( sorry everyone.and we also share one computer i swear we have 1 computer.i'm really sorry i didn't mean to cause trouble :'(.

Zelda 36 *Defiler uses Dark Swarm*
Yoshi 77 *Battlecruiser uses Yamato gun*

What? It doesn't have to be Pokemon. :p

I passed Toys R Us today and decided not to bother getting Darkrai cause I didn't want to go out of my way for him... lol.
Oh and btw, which sucks, Mystery Gift over WFC does NOT get you event items during events like people keep saying it does.

Zelda 37 Heal
Yoshi 76 Hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.