• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Insane Asylum (Updated 12-29-08)

I said 'potential.' I never said they would happen. ;)

And which sprite comic are you referring to? :-\

And finally, thanks. It's hard to believe it's been a year, huh?

Ohh. Okay. Yeah, I've read parts; I'm still working my way slowly through the archives.

Just, y'know, there are a lot of sprite comics. Telling me mine reminds you of one of them doesn't really help. ;)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Well, Bob and George basically was the first big sprite comic... and one of the best n' all... and a wizard did it! :O

Issue 51 - This Is Why We Don't Time Travel

hhappyist51.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay guys, this Tuesday is the strips's one year anniversary. However, I'm going to be out of town over Tuesday - hence, the strips I made for that occasion are up now. Cheers!

52 - Year One Part One

hhappyist52.PNG

53 - Year One Part Two

hhappyist53.png

54 - Year One Part Three

hhappyist54.png

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
XDDDD

Took me a few days to actually get to these, but it was a worth it. Congrats on the year again! I hope we'll get the chance to experience the 2nd year celebration, too ^^

That Mr. Saturn-cultist rocks out loud btw ;)

I might use it eventually anyway. It's had a lot of positive feedback.

55 - Consequences of Time Travel

hhappyist55.PNG

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
"Sorry for the wait. I'll try to be more punctual in the future."

Wait, smait. You've stated in the past that it wouldn't be updated on a set schedule , so I figured you were busy. At least you update more often than some people around here, not to use any names :p

Nice usage of EB references, and those sound effects are killer.

Well, even though I said it wouldn't be a set schedule, I try my best to do once a week, and it really bugs me when I don't meet that deadline. :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
ROFL XD

Reminds me of the tiny area "at the end of time" in Chrono Trigger. You'd think they could've made it a bit more spacious :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Is "Nice Posing" supposed to be Engrish? ^^;

Even with the delays, I still give a cheer each time I see that this thread has been updated by you ;D Until next time, good luck with school work! :)

Heh heh, thanks.

Nice Posing is the name of that creature, as well as what it does - all of its attacks are various types of poses.

Sooooooooooo.............................. You just symbolicly lite your self on fire?

OMG EMO!!!!!!!

Sorry couldn't resist lol

(yes I know i can't spell worth a crap)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Everyone can use a little Laze-Be-Gone in their lives.

Although... I could live without the actual butt-scorching ;p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Now THAT is realistic for most Anime transformation sequences :p

And yay for the return of Marx ^^

Excellent comics!! ;D I'm American, and yes, I go to the grocery store and buy dog food and cat food. :p...for my dog...and my cat... '_'...nevermind. Anyway, you have a great taste in comedy. Excellent.

~wad11656/americanoob~

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
XD

Why do I get the feeling there's a joke here that I'm missing?

Either way, great to see this back up and running. Keep up the great work, TBA ^^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
LOL. I was wondering if the actual connection between Marx and Kirby was gonna be used in this. Good show XD

And, yeah. Weekly updates? Much better on your sanity than daily ;)