• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Insane Asylum (Updated 12-29-08)

Thanks, guys. *nods*

Issue 112 - Bookish

hhappyist112.PNG

Author's notes: I wonder what she saw in the book.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I here something about Blue's Name again? And what is he researching about Blue? You've got me wondering TBA....

The red guy seems to have quite an obsession with Blue -_-;;

But it's quite funny, I wonder what Celeste will do to him for that...

Yay!

*yoink*

Thats got to be his special move.
Why is it called 'Spare Change'?

I must've missed sumthin...

Great work!

~Slink

PS Yeah! First Comment!!!

His move isn't called Spare Change - that's just the name of the comic. P: In fact, I wouldn't even call it a move - he just snatched his book back.

Yes, and I know the guy in read likes to be the bearer of bad news right? Anyway, nice job, before you know it, you'll be hitting 150 issues.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Ah, Hypotenuse Man, you sure do have a way to make a great joke on the last panels! This one is no exception. "...Judo-chop her [Celeste] in the arm"... that was so WIN! Terrific!

Yes, for the rrrroyalty, Judo Chop! Do I here Author Powers coming back....And this dude has more entries then you have comics...so illogical. Judo Chops for the win.

Unnatural... Hmmm... well Catastrophe IS on is way to ... um... earth? *shrug* HArd to tell what with all the random game charcaters running around. xD

Shweet Comic, HM! Judoooo Chop-ah!!

I do agree with you on that, Slink. I'm curious what comics may occur with Catastrophe here... curious.

AL has been Intrigued.
*POOF?*

Total Paper Mario thing right there with the curtains. ANd Blue only cares about property values...it's not like he's a Real Estate agent or something. Keep it up TBA. Your closing down on 120 issues.

Nice one again, HM!

And, suddenly, I feel like playing Paper Mario... wow. And when Plapti says 'closing down on 120 issues', what exactly does he mean?

AL has Questioned?
*POOF?*

Holy shizzle! It would have been better for Blue if Catastrophe stayed in his other form. Hmm... I wonder if the cultist HQ will lose its property values? If their is a special Accountant Cultist, he'll have his work cut out xD

I like how the story is coming together.

~Slink

P.S. Happy CXV Comic's!

Issue 116 - Act Two Begins

hhappyist116.PNG

Author's Notes:
And we're back! Sorry for the hiatus, but I'm back at full steam. Enjoy, everyone!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
*Shiny applauds TBA*

After a long wait, we get to see yet another one of TBA's awesome works. It was well worth the wait.

He's baaack... [/creepytone]

I love the comic! And I'm glad to see you're back, HM.

"Excuse me! Make way! Big problem! BIIIG Problem!"
"Okay, now I think I can panic." :p

Priceless...

AL

Thanks, guys.

Issue 117 - Like A River

hhappyist117.PNG

Author's Notes:
Please tell me someone out there besides me catches the Firefly reference I'm making.

Author's Notes:
Please tell me someone out there besides me catches the Firefly reference I'm making.

Doan' look ah meh!!

But I do kinda like this one. Although, I can't seem to read the last word the Eyes person on the right says in the last panel... Oh, Deity!

AL

EDIT 6-23-08: Ima wit tree-hundred posts!

Bravo, HM.

Poor Jr. Always getting cut off...

"But-"
"-why not? We're omniscient. We see exactly how this will play out."
*Apparently omniscience makes you a jerk*
"We can hear that, you know."

AL

Issue 119 - No Respect

hhappyist119.PNG

Author's Notes:
And now I can't stop imagining TPWI speaking like Rodney Dangerfield.

Nope. No appretiation...

WHATSOEVER!
*Dun dun duuuun!*

Great Comic, HM. I wonder how Jr. will end up helping. Oh, and one more comic and it's 120 Comics!

AL

120 - What A Wonderful World

hhappyist120.PNG

Author's Notes:
"The World Ends With You" is a fantastic game, and everybody should play it. Seriously.