• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Kala Region Reboot

Author Notes
It's been awhile since I have been on here due to some things that have been going. Regardless, I am back! I haven't joined any new roleplays so I decided to make a roleplay I think I forgot about or something like that. I hope you enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there Trainer! I am the professor of the Kala region or you can call me Professor Palm. You must be the new trainer moving to the Kala region! I welcome you to beautiful region! I have invited 8 others trainers to join you on your adventure through the region. The region is quite large and has a lot of different pokemon. It consists on many islands including the one you are moving to,Nekala island. So trainer, Are you ready for adventure? Friendship? Romance? Who knows what will happen on your Journey through the Kala Region!

Nekala-Specialize in All Pokemon
Kankala- Specializes in Kanto Region Pokemon
Jokala- Specializes in Johto Region Pokemon
Hokala- Specializes in Hoenn Region Pokemon
Sinkala- Specialize in Sinnoh Region Pokemon
Unokala- Specializes in Unova Region Pokemon
Kalkala- Specializes in Kalos Region Pokemon
Alokala-Specializes in Alola Region Pokemon

1.Alan-Rock (In Normvalla City, Nekala_)
2.Bridgette-Bug (In Maroon City, Kakana)
3.Brick-Fighting (In Evergreen City, Jokala
4.Captain Pyro- Fire (In Terracotta City, Hokala)
5.Nora-Ice ( In Iceburd, Sinkala)
6.Magnus-Electric (In Altowind, Unokala)
7.Luis-Fairy ( In Alsromeria, Kalkala)
8.Kinsley-Steel (In Heihei City, Alokala)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
About the RP Itself
  • Obey the Roleplay Guidelines-This is quite obvious and you should do that anyway.
  • Posting-When I create the RP please post more than just a sentence, maybe at least 3 sentences
  • 9 slots-I am not a huge fan of giant RP's so I am limiting it to 10 people including myself. I may let more in if someone drops out.
  • If you have a spot and you are busy or you are consumed and busy with another RP you have 3 days to post something in the actual RP. If you don't you will be kicked from this RP and your spot will be given to someone else.
  • Romance is allowed, but keep it PG and not just the "Couple" Constantly flirting rather that actually Roleplaying
Characters
  • Shiny Pokemon are allowed, but no more than 1.I personally do not like a full team of shines. They are RARE for a reason.
  • NO LEGENDARIES-This is obvious
  • NO MEGAS-I don't want mega evolution in this roleplay, sorry.
  • Please no OP Characters. Like your starter being a LV 100 Charizard for example.
  • When you choose pokemon please pick a starter such as Litten and if you pick another Pokemon, something that hasn't evolve or I guess can't evolve)
  • If you have read the rules put "Kinnykins" somewhere in your character bio.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People Accepted ( I will start the Roleplay when at least 5 people join)

1. @Kate the Fennekin
  2. @I Never
  3. @Charlespark
  4. @SMRPG64
  5. @Ikuze_Lets_Go
  6. @SAChewed
  7. @El3crticBlu
  8. @MapleEevee
  9. @MegaCharizardZ
  10. N/A
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Bio

Name: (First and Last Please)
Gender: (Female, Male, Gender Neutral, All that good stuff)
Occupation: (Trainer or if you want, Gym leader. But PM me about it.)
Favorite Pokemon Type: (Optional, But I am just curious)
Region of Origin: (This determines what starter you have for example A OC from Kalos who starters a Froakie.)
Appearance: (At least two sentences with picture, at least four without it.)
Personality: (Three Sentences at least)
Backstory (Optional)

Pokemon (Only up to two right now.)
Name: (Optional, Put N/A for no nickname)
Species: (What species is it)
Ability:
Stater Pokemon? (Simple Yes or No question)
Personality: (At least a sentence)
Nature: (Timid, Brave, Calm, Etc)
Appearance: (Shiny or Normal)
Item (Put N/A for no item)
Other:

My Character
Name:Hazel Everwood
Favorite Pokemon Type: Tie between Fire and Grass
Region of Origin:Kalos
Appearance: Hazel has long, wavy light brown hair that's about down to her shoulders. She has brown eyes and freckles. She is about 5'5. Her outfit is a long pink sleeved shirt with blue jeans and brown boots. Around her head is a woven light brown headband with some light blue feathers in it. She has a light brown book bag that has a purple flower design on it. She keeps various things it it like her Pokeballs and other things.
Personality:Hazel is a very relaxed person who goes with the flow. She is a lot like Mina, the Fairy Captain in the Sun/Moon games but she isn't a artist by any means. She is generally friendly to most people unless you offend her somehow. She is often quiet and observant rather than loud like most trainers her age.
Backstory:
Hazel was raised by her parents in a Kalos forest. Both of her parents were hippies who believed in the old way of life and life without technology. That includes Pokeballs and things of that nature. So growing up, Hazel had pokemon, but none to call her own. She grew up a peaceful, obedient child until one faithful day. She was told never to leave the woods but she notices a group of Pokemon trainers and decided to follow them. After meeting them Hazel wanted to become a Pokemon trainer herself. After three years of convincing, she finally was allowed to be one. She traveled the Kalos region, but she wasn't a very good Pokemon trainer. So after reading, she came across a region that was perfect for beginner trainers.

(Sorry if this is bad, I wrote this on 30 minutes of sleep XC )

Pokemon:
Name: Kuri
Species: Chespin
Ability:Overgrow
Stater Pokemon?:Yes!
Personality: Kuri is generally friendly and calm, but he sometimes has a mischievous side to him. He will do random things to annoy his trainer and his teammate.
Nature: Impish
Appearance:Normal Chespin
Item:N/A
Other:Kinnykins

Name: Ki
Species: Klefki
Ability: Prankster
Stater Pokemon?:Nope!
Personality: Ki is very playful and happy-go-lucky most of the time. Ki is a bit shy at first though but once he warm up to you, he is friendly.
Nature: Calm
Appearance:Normal Klefki
Item:Light Clay
Other:Kinnykins

Not 100 percent sure the plot to this roleplay. If it's going to be the typical "New Region" Plot or be something different.

Last edited:
I was a noob back then, but no more! I'm back, and this time I'll do it the right way!
Name: Ken Reeds
Favorite Pokemon Type: Gengar
Region of Origin: Kalos
Appearance:
411688_IMG_20161122_220456.jpg

Ken is around 6'04". Ken also has a scar on his right cheek, he got it from an incident.
Personality: Ken is a very chill guy, and likes to hang out with his friends. If someone wants to battle, he'll not hesitate whatsoever and accept. Ken is a very nice guy and all, but he'll get super ticked off if anyone misses with his friends.

Pokemon:
Name: N/A
Species: Froakie
Ability: Protean
Stater Pokemon? Yes
Personality: Froakie is loyal, and loves to be outside of its Poke-ball.
Nature: Timid
Appearance: Shiny
Item: N/A

Species: Salandit
Ability: Corrosion
Stater Pokemon? No
Personality: Salandit is very mischevious, and likes to burn most of Kens items.
Appearance: Normal

Ahh, I remembered with you in my first roleplay that I was in! It's great to see you again. I am using my Fakemon here as I have permission.

Name:
Hope Estoia
Favorite Pokemon Type: Tie between Fire and Dragon.
Region of Origin: Camtonia
Appearance: Hope has a skinny build, as he has some small muscular mass. He has gray hair, blue eyes, and wears white glasses. He also wears a light tan camp shirt, brown trousers, and white sneakers. He has on a brown, leather shoulder bag for carrying small items; the bag also functions as a sling for carrying small Pokémon.
Personality: Hope is someone that is very compassionate around others, as he is willing to listen to even the most timid ones. He likes to socialize with others, and play with his Pokémon a lot. He can be chatty at times, but he can also be a good friend to those that he trusts.
Backstory: Hope was born in Ankoria City, which is in the region of Camtonia. He was raised in a large home by his mother, as his father had unfortunately been deceased at his birth due to heart complications. At the age of five, he was saved by Pyravi spitting out an ember at a robber that attempted to rob his home. Ever since, he and the Pyravi became best friends. Eight years later, he decided to venture out into the other region, but a strange Pokémon stopped him from going out after he hears some ruckus. He quickly saved the Pokémon from being abused by Team Aggression, the villains of Camtonia. He went over to the Kala region, hoping to start his new life as a Pokémon Trainer after he bid his farewells to his mother.

Pokémon:
Name:
N/A
Species: Myaling (Hatchling Pokémon)
Ability: Rattled (Some moves may frighten the Pokémon, boosting its speed if it does.)
Type: [type]Psychic[/type] [type]Dragon[/type]
Starter Pokemon?: No, he is not a starter Pokémon.
Personality: He is rather timid around others, especially towards other humans due to his almost silly appearance. He tends to stick by his trainer a lot, as he hates talking in front of others due to his babyish voice.
Appearance: Myaling is a small, dinosaur-like Pokémon, as he has a primarily dark blue body. His head in proportion is slightly big compared to his body, as he has small, white eyes. His mouth is small; having no teeth in it at all. His nose is dot-like, while he has a small neck that has three green stripes encircling it. His underside and his soles are in a light shade of green. His hands have five fingers each, as they are in a shade of pale white. His feet have three small, clawed-toes, as they are also in a light shade of green, except for his soles. He has a small, tapered tail that has gray, small plate-like protrusions that run from his tail, all the way up to his upper back.
Other: Kinnykins!

Species: Pyravi (Phoenix Pokémon)
Ability: Mood Swing (The user's stats will rise and decrease depending on the emotional level of the user.) [I.e. Angry= Higher attack, lower defense, Frightened= Higher speed, lower attack/special attack, Content= No stat change, etc.]
Type:
[type]Fire[/type] [type]Flying[/type]
Starter Pokemon: Yes, she is the fire-type starter for the region of Camtonia.
Personality: She is prone to mood swings, as she can be happy for one moment, and then bursting into a fit of rage at the next. She can be wild and chaotic sometimes, as she can get carried away from time to time.
Nature: Quirky
Appearance: She has colorful feathers on her body that represent the rainbow in reversed order. There are also tiny flames that form on her wings and body if she is angered. She has a short, black beak, yellow eyes, while her head is tiny in proportion to her body. She also has three feathers protruding from her head that vaguely represent her home region's flag.
Item N/A
Other: Kinnykins!

Name: Patrick Whitman
Favorite Pokemon Type: Fire!
Region Of Origin: Sinnoh
Appearance: Patrick is a tall boy with dark hair and eyes. He wears a black coat over red shirt and black pants. KittyKins. He always wears a red and black cape because he thinks that it makes him look cool. He also has a black and red backpack under the cape with three Pokeball slots on each side.
Personality: Can be a bit egotistical, but doesn't acknowledge it ("What are you talking about? My ego is as small as a grain of sand!") and unfortunately had the skills to follow it up. He can be very headstrong and often acts without thinking, if he gets his mind set to something he will almost certainly follow through with it. Patrick loves a good fight and would always accept a challenge, his Ego wouldn't let him do anything else.
Backstory: Patrick was born and raised in the Sinnoh region, where he received Chi. He would have had his Pokemon Journey in Sinnoh, but he reasoned that there were more kinds of Pokemon in Kala for him to catch, and he could spread his "awesomeness" to another part of the world.

Name: Chi
Species: Chimchar
Ability: Iron Fist
Stater Pokemon? Yes
Personality: Like her trainer, Chi is very competitive and aggressive on the battlefield, but unlike her trainer, knows she has flaws and knows that she can improve herself. She is very kind and disapproves of her trainer's self-absorption
Nature: Brave

Name: Emmeline "Emi" Bardot
Occupation: Trainer, but hopes to become a breeder once she finishes her journey
Favorite Pokemon Type: Either bug or fairy
Region of Origin: Unova
Appearance: Emi has quite a pudgy body, her height being quite short (4' 11") giving the impression that she could be like a rodent. She grins often, not to show off but it does reveal that she has braces. Her hair is ash brown in colour and in terms of hairstyle, she often has it tied up, may it be a bun or even pigtails as it tends to get in the way - she loves having it down though. When down, it is naturally wavy and comes down to her hip. Her eyebrows are often covered by her fringe. Her eyes are large and cornflower blue in colour. She dresses rather casually, large cardigans and shorts or whatever she deems comfortable; but she has been told that her sense of style is terrible. Because her hair is usually well hidden and she has literally no bust, she is often mistaken for a guy.
Personality: Emi can be described as a true free spirit - charming, independent, energetic and compassionate. Her active imagination is something she relies on quite daily, allowing her to see things from many different perspectives - because of this, she sees life as a big puzzle where everything is somehow connected, she's always searching for a deeper meaning. Though if she accidentally hurts someone, may it be mentally or physically, you can bet that she also feels the pain.
Good points - Curious, Empathetic, Energetic, Enthusiastic, Excellent communication skills, Observant
Neutral points - Idealistic, Independent, Sensitive
Bad points - Bad practical skills, Fluctuating self-esteem, Has a "play first work later" approach, Highly emotional, Impulsive, TOO selfless

Backstory: Born in the tropical resort city of Humilau was Emmeline Bardot - a girl with an avid imagination beyond compare. Her parents were often busy because of business so she was often alone. Most of her time was spent around the pokemon of Route 22, and later the Giant Chasm. Whilst she wasn't fully capable of talking to the pokemon word for word, she had a very good idea as to what they were saying and grew up believing that "even the most bloodthirsty creatures are harmless" after briefly capturing a glimpse of a large creature exiting the cave and entering once again after looking around - she still doesn't know what pokemon it was.
Very recently had her parents recommended that she went on a journey to the Kala region, being sent there with only a pokeball and a backpack without any choice in the matter.

Pokemon
Name:
Mukai
Species: Snivy
Ability: Contrary
Stater Pokemon?: Yes
Personality: Confident is a word that can be used to describe him. He is sly as a snake and can be a trickster in battle, because of this he is very intelligent and tends to tease his trainer for her inexperience. To him, battling is tremendously fun and he considers himself addicted to it, though he is well aware of where his weaknesses lie and is always looking to improve. He likes to stick out his tongue when he messes with others.
Nature: Timid (+Speed; -Attack)

I hope you are still looking for people? I'd really like to join~! Fair warning though, I might have gone a bit overboard with the writing. I'm sorry if it's too long, I tried to shrink it a bit. If it's needed I will bring it down more~

General Information
Full name:
Alexander ‘Alex’ Clifford
Height: Almost 5’5” (166 cm)
Favorite Type: Normal
Region of Origin: Johto Region, Cianwood City

Appearance
Features:
Alex is almost 5’5” (166 cm), has a rather skinny build and a good posture. He has his mother’s eyes, bright green in color. His hair is half-long and blonde with the end dip dyed in a pale pinkish hue. It is thick and mostly straight, reaching just below his neck.

Wardrobe: Even though Alex is a male he feels far more comfortable in more ‘feminine’ clothing. He usually wears a long sleeved, off-shoulder top in a variety of different shades of pink, showing his shoulders and stomach. He matches this with shorts reaching a few inches above his knees, or pants with rolled-up pant legs. These are light green in color and are being held up with two suspenders.

Underneath his shorts he wears leggings with a different color and pattern for each leg. The left leg being pink with green polka dots and the right having black, horizontal lines. To finish off his usual look he wears a pair of old sneakers that are green in color with the soles, noses and shoelaces being a faded white.

Accessories: Alex’s uses a few green hair clips to keep his locks of hair from getting in the way of his sight.

Personality
Characteristics:
Alex is a guy, despite everything about him practically screams female. From the way he walks, the way he dresses and most notable the way he talks. He has a very gentle and delicate personality and this shows through his voice. Sounding so soft and delicate, he is often mistaken for being a girl.

He’s definitely the quiet type and tends to be more of a follower than a leader, usually just agreeing with whatever someone else says instead of voicing his own opinion on the matter. Two things he is very passionate about are making music and friendships as he values bonding with people, and his Pokemon, above all else. Despite him being somewhat shy when meeting new people.

Background: Alex grew up in a family of musicians who had traveled around the Johto region, but eventually settled down in Cianwood City. His father wasn’t home much as he usually went on tours with his stage partner Loudred. Even though dad wasn’t around much he was still Alex’s biggest inspiration and once he got his first Pokemon he set out to find his own Whismur to train. He wanted to travel the regions like his father and become a musician too. Once he found his Whismur he set out to the Kala region to make a name for himself. Mainly because his father hadn’t been there before and he didn’t want to be known as the son, or daughter to some, of… He wanted to make a name for himself!

General Information
Name:
Chomp
Species: Totodile, the Big Jaw Pokemon
Ability: Sheer Force
Nature: Jolly
Starter: Yes

Personality
Characteristics:
Chomp is exceptionally playful and seems to think everything is a game. He bounces around without a care in the world, often forgetting that his ‘playmates’ are more often than not opponents. The bounciest, peppiest blue reptile you will ever see.

General Information
Name:
Pitch
Species: Whismur, the Whisper Pokemon
Ability: Soundproof
Starter: No

Personality
Characteristics:
Pitch is very shy and seems to be easily startled. He tends to dislike battling and stays close to his trainer at all times, looking for protection. Despite his shy and quiet nature Pitch does seem to like loud noises and often ‘sings along’ with his own, remarkably loud, voice.

EDIT: I forgot to add 'Kinnykins'. Sorry~ ^^"

Last edited:
I think I might need to possibly put the moves that my Fakemon primarily use since they're mostly my custom moves here that I have made for them.

I will not be initially revealing Myaling's special skill that she has, as this will be revealed later when the roleplay progresses; with a certain action.

Well, I would be most likely needing to do my Fakemons' primary moves since most of the moves they use are custom moves that I have made. To specify out, primary moves are the moves that they often use here, they're not just bounded to only four moves like in the games here. Below are the primary moves for each Fakemon.
-------------------------------------------------
Myaling's Primary Moves:

Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power: 45
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 30
Target: Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: The user swiftly strikes at the target with quick speeds.
Effects: Deals normal type damage to the target.
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 20
Range: 30 M
Description: The user steadily looks at the target, creating an aura of focus.
Effects: Temporarily increases the accuracy of moves against the target.
Type: [type]???[/type]
Catagory: Special
Power: 25 x 3
Accuracy: 80%
Power Points: 15
Range: 20 M
Description: The user fires a series of blasts of ethereal energy at the target.
Effects: Deals damage to the target; only deals 1x damage against any type.
Pyravi's Primary Moves:

Type: [type]Flying[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power: 20
Accuracy: 85%
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: The user dives down from the sky, smacking the enemy with the huge pressure from its beak. The enemy may become stupefied after.
Effects: May inflict Stupefy; if Stupefy fails, temporarily reduces target's defense.
Type: [type]Flying[/type]
Catagory: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: N/A
Power Points: 25
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user performs an aerobatic dance midflight, as their body becomes nimble.
Effects: Temporarily increases user's speed.
Type: [type]Fire[/type]
Catagory: Special
Power: 30
Accuracy: 90%
Range: 20 M
Description: The user launches a light ball of fire at the target, as they may become parched from the drying heat.
Effects: May inflict Parch on the target.
As you may have saw, there are in fact some of my own status conditions that I have made in my custom moves. I have more than just two here though. (I'll put the two down below to explain on what they do.)

Stupefy: The user moves around aimlessly, as they may occassionally use moves without control.

Parch: The user's fire resistance is lowered by 50%.

Character Bio

Name: Harmony Lily
Favorite Pokemon Type: Electric/Dark
Region of Origin: Sinnoh
Appearance: Brown hair, Blue eyes, a light purple sundress with a white lightning-bolt pattern, and white and light purple sandals. "5.2" is her height, Her brown hair is curly. Like, really curly.
Personality: She's kind (or tries to be) she doesn't like getting dirty. It's not that she dislikes mud, dirt, etc, she just hates cleaning. She dislikes people trying to flirt with her, or anything of the sort. She likes drawing, although she's not the best, she still enjoys it.
Backstory (Optional)

Pokemon
Name: Prince
Species: Piplup
Ability: Torrent
Stater Pokemon? Yes
Personality: He tries to help anyone he can, and he's very playful.
Nature: Mild
Item Soothe Bell
Other:

Name: Spark
Species: Shinx
Ability: Intimidate
Stater Pokemon? No
Personality: Hates show-offs, likes playing in grass, likes swimming. He has a short temper, but he tries to hide it.
Nature: Jolly
Item Leftovers
Other:

Kinnykins

Name: Maple Ced
Favorite pokemon type: Normal
Region of Origin: Nimor region
Appearance: yellow hair,brown eyes,white shirt,black pants, a long green jacket and a sometimes a black backpack
Personality: loves to battle and win. Laughs with the evil things he does.
Backstory: When Ced was 12 he has been to the trainer school. Ced has been too in the ranger school. Ced travelled already in Kanto and is on his way to become a master. His dad (prof. Maple) is a pokemon professor.
Pokemons:
Name:N/A
Species:Blastoise
Ability:Rain Dish
Starter?: yes!
Pesonality:loves to shoot air pokemons out of the sky,loves seeing other of his evolution line.
Nature:Gentle
Appearance:normal
Other:

Name:N/A
Species:Rapidash
Ability:Flame body
Starter?:No!
Personality:wants to be the fastesy pokemon ever. It is shy too. She really wants to be poppular.
Nature:Hasty
Other:

Name:Oddie
Species:Oddish
Ability:Chlorophyll
Starter?:No
Personality: likes to dress up for shows. Tries it best for his trainer in battle. Likes to fight more pokemons at once.
Nature:Impish
Other:

Um, I hate to say but you aren't accepted. When I meant starter Pokemon I meant low level starters like say Squirtle or Charmander. And the other Pokemon must be low level too so Rapidash isn't allowed. Another thing is you are only allowed to have up to TWO pokemon not three so sorry, not accepted.

Name: Breeze Johnson
Favourite Pokemon Type: Fighting

Appearance: Pink sleeveless sweater, blue singlet, black leggings, white sneakers, one yellow eye one green eye, pale skin, black hair in a bun

Personality: Breeze is an athletic girl who loves to dance. She's fun, sporty and pretty nice. It romance she likes to play hard to get and she loves to play a fun prank every now and then.

Backstory: Breeze has a twin sister, her twin Petal is perfect. She has bright blue he's, black glossy hair and gets the best grades. Breeze's parents always favoured Petal and called her star child. When Breze and Petal were 13, they both got baby Pokemon as gifts. Petal got the perfectest little Togepi, and Breeze got a Tyrogue. When Breeze was 16, she decided to travel the world and become a well known dancer. So she set off to the Kala region.

POKEMON

Name: Twist
Species: Tyrogue
Ability: Vital Spirit
Starter?: Yes
Personality: Loves to dance and swim, finds battling okay, fun, athletic
Nature: Hasty
Item: None
Other: none

Kinnykins

Hi......
How are you doing?
Name: Henry Devlin
Occupation: Originally an assistant for his sister who was a TV show host, He got tired of the annoying jobs and escaped to the Kala to become a trainer
Favorite Pokemon Type: Dark
Appearance: He has long black hair with a stripe of Yellow, He normally has brown eyes but would rather wear Yellow contacts because of his love of the colour Yellow, He wears a Yellow and Pink Jacket which is usually unzipped, He wears white shorts that go down to his knees and have two regular pockets usually filled with whatever food he can find
Personality: he is a pretty stubborn and rude guy but will be "happy" and "nice" to his Pokemon (that actually listen to him) and well-acquainted people (Sorry that this isn't longer, I really have nothing else to say about his Personality)
Backstory: I'm going to slowly tell it in the RP, It would ruin his character development if it was just thrown out here

Pokemon
Name: Blitz
Species: Tepig
Ability: Thick Fat
Starter Pokemon: Yes
Personality: A VERY energetic and happy Pokemon, Sometimes doing tricks with his moves for no reason at all (Like spinning when doing Ember)
Nature: Quirky
Appearance: He looks normal but wears two small red scarfs around his front legs
Item: Power Bracer
Other: Kinnykins

Name: Sabre
Species: Pawniard
Ability: Defiant
Starter Pokemon: No
Personality: He is a very.... Disobedient Pokemon, Usually ignoring Henry's instructions and having a nap, He only fights another Pokemon if he was attacked or if he had "actual" reason
Nature: Relaxed
Appearance: Shiny with his blades painted Gold
Other: Kinnykins