• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Lands of Soria

Hello, and welcome to my Roleplay! In this Roleplay, you get to be a Pokémon or Trainer. You can also be a Fakémon, but it must follow the official for all roleplay rules. Since this is a newly founded region there are many strange things going on. Pokémon are slowly actually evolving into new Pokémon, it’s like a Eevee evolving into a Pikachu after many years of genetic breeding. New forms of Pokémon in this region are happening too. There are only 3 gyms so far since it is very new.

Rules:
1-Romance is allowed, but you must have a deep relationship, a relationship stronger than an average Best Best Friend Forever.

2-Mega evolutions are found in the 4th city.

3-If you choose to pick a starter, you can choose from 24 different species. All the now Pokémon and 3 new Pokémon

4-You can breed starting at the 5th city, which is still not built, so, you therefore cannot breed yet in this region. (For trainers)

5-You can’t meet a legendary Pokémon at all

6-And, please follow the global Pokecharms.com rules.

Here are the starters

Laf-The Grass Type, it is a bird that looks like a small Dartrix skinnier, recolored, more like a bird shape, and without the grass thing that covers an eye. Its full typing is Grass and Flying.

Farei-The Fire Type, it is a small fairy like creature but made out of fire and a more Pokémon look, it also has ribbons that are red. Its full typing is Fire and Fairy.

Polliater-The Water Type, it looks like a snake, but with watery spots that are black. Its full typing is Water and Poison.

And here is the card to join the roleplay.

Name:
Appearance:
Characteristics:
Pokémon (For Trainers):
Backstory (Optional):

My card:
Name:
Tech
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Deep Blue Eyes, Wears a shirt invert of Suns, long baggy jeans, red and white sneakers.
Species (For Pokémon):
Characteristics:
Sweet and kind, though, afraid of Pokémon not electric types.
Pokémon (For Trainers): Egg
Backstory (Optional): Not Much Yet Known except... He once encountered 4 types of Pokémon, a Beedrill, A Dugtrio, a Torracat, and a Noctowl, he got attacked and now has a fear of most Pokémon, he moved from Alola to Soria this winter.

Last edited:
Name: Ariette
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearence: Long light blonde hair, pale green eyes, wears a white cold shoulder sweater with comfy high neck, textured fabric, and mini dress fit. Harlee pointed toe ankle boots that are white. Has a very petite figure, White Casual Purse Fashion School Leather Backpack. Ties her hair into a high ponytail.
Characteristics: well mannered, very polite, a bit sassy, quick tempered at times, and hates bug type pokemon.
Pokemon: an Altaria and Roserade
Backstory: Ariette for her fear of bug type Pokemon when her older brother scared her with his Galvantula and Pinsir. Ariette moved to the Soria region from Sunnyshore City in the Sinnoh region because she wanted to get away from her older brother and her parents thought it would be a great idea to send her there sense the young teen was close to snapping her brother in half. Ariette has lived in that region for two years in her high rise apartment with her two beloved pokemon.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, for starters, this is a discussion thread, not an RP thread. It contains absolutely no RP content, and thus it belongs in Pokemon Role Play Discussion and not in Pokemon Role Play. Moved.

Second, remember - Mega Evolutions, even fanmade ones, are restricted under our rules and require staff permission to use, as per our RP forum rules. Additional restrictions apply to fanmade Pokemon, again, as per our RP forum rules. Please read those before posting anything else.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I think it’d be ok if in the rules it’s changed so megas are allowed if staff permits. Oh and btw I might join, but when I get home. Can I call Polliater?

I will be signing up a bit later, and I will also be using my fan made Pokémon for the RP. (Hint: Nebulix and Pichu might probably know the one I am going to use.)

Alright, well I am finally finished with my character bio. I will be using my fan made Pokémon for the RP since it says that Fakemon are allowed.

Name: His name is currently unknown, though it may be revealed in the RP.
Species: Autencol / Controller Pokémon
Type: [type]Electric[/type][type]Steel[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Etepeal.
Height: 1'6" / 45.72 cm
Weight: 20.8 lbs / 9.43 kg
Hidden Power: Normal
Ability: Generator (The Pokémon gradually recovers HP if the Pokémon does not take damage for five seconds. The Pokémon rate of HP recovery slows if they are in a pinch or has a status condition however.)
Appearance: Autencol is a small, humanoid Pokémon with robotic characteristics. He has a cadet gray body composed of smooth, lightweight titanium that can withstand the blow of an oncoming van. He has yellow eyes and a tiny nose composing of a small dot, while having no teeth in his small mouth. On his back lies a small, rectangular pack that gives off the impression of a backpack. The pack serves the purpose of a generator, silently converting air into electricity to power his body. It also works as a transceiver when the antenna is extended. He has small, cool gray hands and feet each having five tiny fingers and toes. While in combat, his left arm has the ability to transform into a ballistic shield while his right hand can transform into a small barrel capable of firing off various projectiles.
Personality: A nurse that treated Autencol not too long ago describes him with the behavior of a young, troubled Pokémon. He tends to shield himself when faced with strangers, while attempting to go after the threat without careful thought when it presents itself. He also despises getting a free one way ticket to the nurse since his embarrassment tends to get the better of him when he has to get his body repaired and treated after getting in a fight.
Primary Moves: Bashing Blow, Electro Surge, Flash Bomb, Tesla Blast.
Fakemon Creator: Me
Other: He decided to head to Soria by plane to flee from a sudden attack happening from the airport he was in, and to explore the new lands while he is at it. Although he is currently separated from his trainer due to the incident, he can communicate with his trainer at any time, so long as there is nothing preventing him from doing so.
Poké Browser Entry A: "Autencol was designed to assist the Etepealan police in handling riots. Its powerful shield wards off powerful ballistics and its cannon is capable of utilizing a multitude of attacks in combat."
Poké Browser Entry B: "The generator pack on its back has some free space to store small items. Some people believe that it can recharge small devices quickly if placed inside the pack for a brief moment."
Vulnerable to: Ground - 4x
Weak to: Fire, Fighting - 2x
Resistant to: Normal, Rock, Bug, Grass, Electric, Psychic, Ice, Dragon, Fairy - 0.5x
Resilent to: Flying, Steel - 0.25x
Immune to: Poison - 0x
Type Effects:
  • Cannot be paralyzed, poisoned or badly poisoned. (Corrosion negates the last two immunities however.)
  • Immune to the weather effects of sandstorm.
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Condition: Tough
Category: Physical
Power: 30
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 20
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: The user strikes the target with a quick blow, which may cause the target to flinch, interrupting the target's action and not allowing the target to execute any moves if the target has not acted yet.
Effects: May inflict Flinch, canceling all actions and disabling all attacks if the Pokémon has not performed any actions yet. (Pokémon cannot be flinched continuously however.)
Type: [type]Electric[/type]
Condition: Cool
Category: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user takes in a surge of electrical energy to temporarily boost their speed stat, along with granting the user faster execution of moves and resistance to being knocked down from stronger attacks. This move has a brief cooldown after use however.
Effects: Increases the user's speed, move execution rate and knock down resistance by 25% for 20 seconds. This move cannot be used again for 10 seconds after use.
Type: [type]Steel[/type]
Condition: Beautiful
Category: Special
Power: 70
Accuracy: 100%
Target: All enemies in range
Range: 10 Meters / 2.5 Meters Area of Effect
Description: The user launches a ball of densely packed light energy at the target, which may cause the target to flinch, interrupting the target's action and not allowing the target to execute any moves if the target has not acted yet.
Effects: May inflict Flinch, canceling all actions and disabling all attacks if the Pokémon has not performed any actions yet. (Pokémon cannot be flinched continuously however.)
Type: [type]Electric[/type]
Condition: Beautiful
Category: Special
Power: 90
Accuracy: 100%, but easier to evade
Power Points: 15
Target: All enemies in a straight line
Range: 15 Meters / Piercing
Description: The user attacks the target with a concentrated beam of high-frequency current electricity, which may inflict Conductivity to the target, temporarily halving the target's resistance against electric-based attacks.
Effects: May inflict Conductivity, reducing resistance against electric type attacks by 50% for 5 turns.

Last edited:
Okay, Kiraru, you are Accepted.

ADMIN EDIT: Two word posts are not okay. This is a forum, not a chat room. Freakishly short posts fall under our global rules' definition of SPAM. I've edited your post to make it less short and have some actual contents. In the future, if you can't make a post long enough or just wish to acknowledge a thing, utilize the Like function.

Last edited by a moderator: