• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of the Darkness

"OK..." Raq said. The new Rito Champion? He thought for himself. "But... You really think that? I mean... I am not as good as Euro was. I still can't believe what happened to Euro, neither why I did this to him. Oh, yeah, because we didn't have more options. And... We still have the problem of the new Divine Beast... Vah Quila?"

Kameel approached a Stable. After all the Apocalipsis Thing, nobody was there, with the exception of a Rito and an Hylian. "Do they really think that they are getting my food? In those places, there used to be good food..." He whispered to himself. They approached determined and shouted, wielding a sword and a Silver Shield. "You guys, leave the food right where it should be. I'm not going to allow that you take those wonderful steaks and other meat they had there!"

Raq just raised his wings. He had no shields or bows in a good state, and the Reinforced Lizal Spear was simply too much valuable for him to use it. A couple of hits more and it would be totally broken. "We don't come here for the food, we are just trying to get a faster way to reach the Rito Village." He stood some moments in silence. "Now that I think about it... Is that Lizalfos speaking?!" Kameel made a disgusted face. "Ey! Not all Lizalfos are such stupids lizards! We are quite intelligent as well... Maybe a little dirtier than what we should be... But you got me right?"

Reize Said
"Sorry, Just passing Through, Ok, I admit, I have To Pick Up an Old Horse own, I Dropped Him Off Here A Long Time Ago." He Saw A Horse eating An Apple Nearby, With A Blue Saddle, Reize Ran To It, And Said "Hiro! good To See You, Man!" Hiro Whined At Him, Reize Said "yeah, Sorry For leaving You For Such A Long Time. hey Raq! Meet My Horse, Hiro!"

Raq stood silent, still with his wings up. "Oh, nice to meet your old friend, but, unluckily, we have, we have some problems with... This Lizalfos." The Lizalfos looked disgusted. "You know that I have a name, right? Where are your manners?" Raq was looking impatient. "My manners? And where are yours?" Kameel shouted. "I am the one that is making the questions here! Right? I only came here for food and I'll take it no matter if I have to fight you, right? Raq sighed. "Reize, would you be so kind to tell this... Eh... Him that we only came here for Hiro? And that we only want to go to the Rito Village?"

Hiro Just Said
"Guys, Shut Up." he then Said To The Lizalfos "Sorry 'Bout That. We Are just getting My Horse Though." He Carefully put Euro's Dead body On The Horse, then Hopped On The Saddle.

"Wait..." He said, putting his weapons down and approaching the dead body of Euro. "What are you gonna do with him? I know him! I mean... I've heard about him... Yep, that's better. The old good times where I could go whenever I want because of all the dark creatures that he had summoned. I could enter their shelters and take everything I wanted, and if one of them bothered me, I could kill him with no compassion." The Lizalfos then approached to one of those metal bows and looked for food. He then took a Steak.

"Whatever... Go now... I suppose that now that I have some food I'll return to my lonely and dark cave in the Zora Region." Kameel said as he looked for more steaks, but with no luck. Raq, in the meantime, approached to Hiro. "My wing still hurts, I suppose that it will be no good for it to reach the Rito Village flying. Do you think you can carry me too?"

Reize Nodded
"Sure, Just Hop On Hiro. At The Back Of the Saddle, Just Make Euro Doesn't Fall off." He Pulled Raq On, and Told Hiro To Go To The Rito Village.

Raq stayed on the horse, contemplating the landscape. It was devastated, almost lifeless at some points. "How could this happen? It used to be so pretty... And now... Do you think my Villae will be safe? I mean... After losing the control of the Divine Beast Vah Medoh and all the attacks of the dark creatures... I just hope that they are fine, because I don't know what could I do without my old family and friends..."

Reize Said
"I'm Sure They Are Fine, Raq. Plus, the Monster Attacks Are The Least of Our problems, there Are Always monsters, But We have To Deal With Vah Quila, If Anything, That Thing needs To Be Under Control." He Spotted Divine beast Vah Medoh, He Said "Looks Like We're Almost There."

((Sorry for taking my time, lately I am having issues with one of my "dearest" friends.))

Raq sighed in relieve. "Well, at least the Village isn't burning and all of that stuff, so I suppose that it's a good sign after all." When tey finally reached the Village, it showed signs that it has been attacked recently, though it didn't end so bad. Some of the houses were damaged, and a few ones were completely destroyed. "Reize, I'll come back in a few minutes." He then went to his old house, he fixed his Reinforced Lizal pear and took some arrows too., and then started to talk with a few other Ritos. In a matter of half an hour, he came back. "I've talked with a few of the other Ritos, and... They agree with the ceremony, even after what happened. And according to them... Vah Medoh is quite... Normal. At least the Divine Beast is not annoying them, but they fear that it is out of control."

Reize Sighed In Relief, At least Nothing Was Wrong Here, He Thought, he Said
"Ok. So Not To Much Wrong Here, Just The Divine beast, And Whatever Happened here." He patted hiro As he Got Off, And Said "How About We Try To Help Fix The Place Up?"

"I guess that we should help, yeah. I mean... The other Ritos will prepare the ceremony for Euro, but first, I think that the most important part it should be to control again Vah Medoh. And of course, we, Ritos, are ungrateful neither. Follow me." Raq headed the way until they reached one of the highest points of the city. The building, in some way, remembered to a small bar. There were some Ritos too. "Hi! Please, give my good friend Reize all what he needs." Raq looked to a mirror. He stayed in front of it. His Sheikah Costume was completely torn. He went to another room and exchanged his clothes. He then gave the broken clothes to another Rito."Please, could you fix them?" The other Rito nodded and then went out of the building. "Eh... I'm going to the local lake and take a bath. That should do for my injuries and treat them."

(Speaking of The Yiga Clan From Earlier...)

Meanwhile, A Yiga Clan Archer ran To Master Khoga, He Said
"Sir! We have Just Received Word that Our Savior Has been Killed!"
"What!? Impossible! I want All Of our Forces looking For The Ones Responsible For this Crime!"
"yes Sir!" the Archer ran To Rally the Rest of The Yiga Clan.

Reize Simply Asked For A Small Bit Of Water, He Got It, he also Got A Big Cut That He Had Gotten While In the Gerudo Desert, Due to Some Lizalfos, Healed. After That, He got His Tunic Fixed From The Scar, And Was Given A makeshift paraglider. After Thanking Everyone Who Helped Him, And Waited For Raq.

Raq stayed several minutes in the lake and then went out. The first thing he did after dry with a towel was bandaging his injuries. A Rito came back with his costumes. Raq thanked him and got dressed again. It was obvious that the Rito managed to fix that clothes, but adding some of the Rito ornaments to that. Now the Sheikah Set was looking more similar to a Rito Costume, yet till preserving his stealthy properties. He looked to the sky again. "It's almost sundown. The ceremony should be almost ready. He returned to the bar where Reize was. "That bath was a miracle for me. I really needed it. Oh, by the way, the ceremony should be starting in a half an hour. I'm going to my home for getting prepared for it." He said before returning to his home and getting dressed again in some of the traditional Rito ceremonial vestments and going to the stage and taking a Feathered Edge, a Feathered Spear, a Falcon Bow, and a bunch of all types of arrows.

Reize Sighed As he Looked At the Back of His Hand, At The Triforce Of Power, He Thought
I Heard the Triforce Only Chooses The Wielder Best Suited To It, So Why Did It Choose Me? All I've Done So far In This Adventure Is Sort Of Weaken A Possessed Rito Champion. Why?
He Sighed As he Said
"Well, Better Prepare For The Ceremony..." He Wandered off.

"Everything prepared?" Asked Raq as he approached Reize again. "You better be, now that most of the village is going to the lake, we can't delay the ceremony. All the Village was there, near the lake. A small boat with four bonfires, still without fire, was surrounding the corpse of Euro, that now was hiding under a blanket. The Leader of the Village was in the first row. An older Rito ith ceremonial vest entered the scene. Once he approached the bat, he turned and started talking again. Four Ritos, one of them, Raq, followed him and stayed right behind him.

The old Rito started to talk about death, life, heroes, Gods... The ceremony lasted at least 45 minutes. Then, the leader asked if someone had something to say about Euro. Raq hesitated at first, but he finally started to talk. "I... I haven't known Euro for a long time, but... I want to say that I spent his final days with him until Darkness took him. I really think that he deserved the title of Champion fo the Rito. It's a pity that it had to end like this. He made me believe in others, about trust and... I became more optimistic. I still repeat the same: I wish that it didn't have to end this way."

Shan would be on the trail of Rito village.
He was going to buy the Rito set at their clothing shop. (Forgot what the set was called ;_;) He would need to get atleast two pieces to climb Mt. Lanayru and find the Spring Of Wisdom. He would then maybe he would find out what happened to Zelda.
Shan would see something going on. It looked like a Funeral. "Hmm..." He said. "What's going on?" He asked himself.
He would then see a glow from his hand. "What is this?..." He said. It was the Triforce of Courage.
"What does this mean?" He asked himself. "Whatever. It's probably some sticker or something the Gorons put on my hand." He told himself.

Last edited:
Raq went apart and took his bow and a fire arrow. In the meantime, the Older Rito pushed the small boat and the Ritos that followed him previously, Raq included, threw their arrows, each one to one of the four small bonfires that surrounded the boat. "Now he will be able to fly and stay next to Hylia." The other villagers stayed some more time talking to each other, but Raq put all his attention on a new Hylian that stayed near the ceremony.

Raq slowly approached him. "Eh... Hello? Did you need something? Sorry if the village is almost empty. We had a... Important loss... And, let's just say that it was very well known and important around here.So... With all of this said... May I help you?"

"Yeah...Um I want to ask where your clothing shop is... I've heard your people made great clothing for traveling in snowy places... Say...Mt. Lanayru?" He asked the Rito.
"I have heard there is the Spring of Wisdom there and I need warmer clothes." He told him.

Last edited:
"Oh, right. Yeah, our tribe makes the best clothes for crossing snowy places. Our artisans and weavers only use the best fabric and the best feathers in order to elaborate them. Maybe they are expensive, but the quality is well paid, you know." Raq said, trying to promote the clothes of his tribe. It was one of the main reasons why a lot of people visited his village.

"Eh... Unluckily, the shop is closed, at least for today. It is getting late and the owner is in the ceremony too. Maybe you should look for a place to spend the night." He said, sadly. "Sorry for that, but the only thing I can do right now is accompany you to the local lodging house."

"Thank you for your help and I would like to stay there please.." He would say to the Rito.
"My name is Shan if you would like to know.." He would tell him. "and sorry for your loss.." He would add.
He would then see Vah Medoh in the sky. "Is that your very own guardian?" He would ask him.

"Ok, follow me." The Rito said, starting to lead the visitor to the lodging house."And I am Raq, by the way. Nice to meet you, Shan." He entered the town and started guiding him. He then heard the name of Vah Medoh and looked to the sky, fixing his gaze into the Guardian of the Rito. "Eh, yeah. But right now is more like... A big stone bird flying around there. In the ceremony you saw we were honoring our last Champion. So, at this moment we have no champion at all and our Protector is a little... Lost."

Rozoko was not a stranger to being away from home, for a majority of his life he had no home but as he ventured on into the regions of hyrule there was yet one more place to visit The Rito village. "I see, flying bird people. I've heard rumors spreading around that their divinity is slowly drifting away from them. I wonder if they're true?" Rozoko pondered to himself. "I guess after this I should go back to the Spring of wisdom to give Naydra a thank you for this wisdom I have." He said to himself. Eventually he realized he had made it to a stable with small land masses connected by bridges with the symbol of the Rito on them. "I presume I am here." He said as he gazed upon their divinity Vah Medoh, "It is off, the divinity looks like it is more keeping people in than protecting them." He said to himself as he began crossing the bridges to the village. "This is beautiful. Quite the sight for eyes." He said. He would then see a Hylian being lead by a Rito and decided to go greet them. "Excuse me." He said as he tapped the shoulder of the Rito. "I am Rozoko a traveler from Zoras domain, I was wondering if you could help me find my way around this marvelous village of yours." He asked.

Raq stopped for some seconds. "Greetings, Zoroko. I'm Raq... One of the local villagers and... I should say Explorer too." The Rito said, happily. He was glad that his village was starting to receive visitors again. "Well, of course, but first, I am accompanying Shan to the local lodging house. If you don't mind, you can always come with us, so you can tell me exactly what you are looking for around here. Did you come for buying clothes? Or for relaxing? Or maybe to enjoy some of the songs of our local singers?"

While Raq and Rozoko talked, Shan would have turned around and would look at his left-hand. The golden triangle was still on it.
"What is this?" He asked himself. "Why is this here?" Then he thought of the Tri-force. "This must be what it is.." He replied.
He remember that Link would have the same thing if he were alive. "Cool..." He said to himself. He turned back around to conversation.

After a few minutes, they finally reached the lodging house. "Well, here it is. It is pretty cheap, so don't worry about money. At ay case, just tell the owner that I've brought you here. Maybe he'll do some discount to you." Raq laughed. "Anyways, more questions? About the Village, about Vah Medoh... Anything? Just before I go home. I am thinking about..." He looked to Vah Medoh. "Nah, just... Crazy Illusions of mine."

Kamael arrived at his cave. "What the?!" He shouted when he saw that, in his absence, someone stole all his treasures and food. He sighed. I guess that I'll have to find a new place to leave. The Zora Domain is starting to get difficult to leave.

"No.. thank you Raq.." He would say thankfully.
"See you later.." He said as he walked in.
While walking in, Shan would be looking at the triforce on his left hand.
"Why is this on my hand?" He asked himself. "I'm not a hero..."
He then greeted the owner and checked in for a stay.

"Alright, have a good night." Raq said. Then, he turned to the Zora. "I live in a near house. Look?" He looked to his left and pointed to a small, ruinous house. "That's my house. Maybe I'd have invited you, but, since I've been out of the town and all that stuff, it's kinda messy. You should stay in the lodging house too, but you and Shan can visit me whenever you want. I normally don't sleep too much." Then, he said goodbye and entered his house.

Chamael decided where he should be going. Looking for a new place to live was going to be difficult, but he was no longer safe in the cave he lived before. If one person entered them, he could come back again too. In the horizon, the New Divine Beast created by Euro stood abandoned. "Ey... This should work. It is looking scary, enough for passersby to avoid it." As the Lizalfos continued walking, portals opened behind him, but not only there: portals were appearing all across Hyrule.

"This is all wrong". A strange figure, with some tunics ornamented with clocks and gears, a cloak, a hood and a mask was walking inside the Divine Beast Vah Medoh. "This timeline can't continue anymore. And I'll destroy it." He said as the entire Vah Medoh started to get surrounded by dark clouds, a signal of a storm.

Shan would look out his window. Over in the distance, there was a shrine. "I wonder how you get in those.." He asked himself.
A portal would appear infront of the shrine. "Huh?" He said. He would walk out side to take another look. It was real.
He would then see storm clouds around Vah Medoh. "What's going on?" He asked. "Is this for welcoming visitors?" He joked.
He would start heading for Raq's house, hoping he was still awake and knew what was going on.

Last edited:
From the portal, strange creatures started to go out, though they weren't noticed. Instead of going into the village, they went out and hid in the forest. They were Skulltulas, Dinolfos, Keeses, Shadow Beasts... Raq looked out of the window, but he noticed nothing. "Strange..." He said, looking to the sky. "There were no clouds during this afternoon." He said after some moments of silence." He was going out, but instead, decided to stay at home and rest in his comfy chair, reading a book while he drank some of his tea. He was happy after staying so many time out of his town.

As Shan walked over to Raq's house, he saw a hooded figure on the Divine Beast.
"That's not safe if a storm is cooking up right there.." He said. "What is he doing?" He asked.
The Figure would go inside Vah Medoh. "What is he doing?" He asked again.

Last edited:
Raq overheard someone out of his house. He left the book on a small wobbly table and went to the frontal door. When he opened the door, it was a surprise to find Shan there. "Shan?" Raq said, confused. "What are you doing? You know that it is going to rain, don't you? Or even worse, it looks like a storm is approaching. Come on, enter here."
He entered his house again. "Close the door when you enter!" He shouted. The Rito went to the kitchen and prepared a cup of tea. In a couple of minutes, he returned and left the cup on the same table where the book was. Then, he approached a small hair too. Raq then sat again on his chair. "I`m sorry for this mess, really. I've been out for a very long time and, I'm not gonna lie, I was feeling a little lazy after returning that I didn't feel like cleaning the house today. Feel free to stay as long as you want. And now, tell me what is happening? I mean... Why are you here?"

"You didn't see?!" He said. "Portals as appearing all over the place!" He would look out Raq's window.
"Someone went inside Vah Medoh. As soon as he got in there the storm clouds surrounded it." He told Raq. "Something is going on. It's going to be bigger than Calamity Ganon. Something is wrong!" He yelled.

"Wait, what?" He said, getting up from his chair and going to a window. It was night, and it was difficult to see, almost impossible since the sky was completely cloudy, avoiding the passage of the moonlight. By the time he looked out from the window, no portals could be seen. They simply disappeared after liberating some monsters. The only thing he could see was some glimpses of the portals, that immediately disappeared after some seconds. It had started to rain, and some lightnings were already starting to hit near places from the village. "Eh... I don't see anything. But I am really worried about the strange figure going up to Vah Medoh since we have no control over it. I could easily go there, but the lightnings are going to be a problem..." Raq said, looking hopeless. "It is dangerous for us to fly with a storm."

Alix growled to herself as the rain began pelting down, soaking her poor feline body to the bone. Water logged, and the metal ring around her tail confining her to this horrid form, she was in a pissy mood at best. The air suddenly grew quite static, and the air seemed to crackle and she heard thunder in the distance. "Oh. WONDERFUL" she snarled to the sky. "As if this realm of light couldn't get any more sickening, we never have storms like this in Twilight. Its nice and dry and DIM for that matter."

She scowled, shaking her paws out for the umpteenth time, mud caking her fur. The small cat kept trudging, hoping to find somewhere dry soon, though she could hardly see at all in this weather. At least that meant monsters were avoiding the storm too, making it, ironically, the safest time for her to travel.

Raq thought about the strange figure that Shan was talking about. Vah Medoh was quite important for all his village, but, especially, for me, after the death of his friend Euro. He almost saw as Vah Medoh started to go crazy again. He quickly thought that the mysterious figure had something to do with that. But this was slightly different: it was not corruption because the lights of the Guard would have turned red; but instead, they were green. "Something's not right..." He said, almost breathless. Then, he turned to Shan and continued talking: "Look, I can help you go up and help me with... Whatever is happening. Stay here, please." He said as he opened the door and lead to the local storage.

He took everything that he needed with his wings and started to lead to his house again: Electric Darners and a Lizalfos Horn. The storage was almost empty. He was lucky that the few last supplies were the ingredients that they needed, though there were still some food and weapons there too. The lack of tourists and other visitors seemed to have some other problems after all. It was diluting. The Village was a safe place: no monsters were normally around. But he saw a small cat there. "Oh, poor little..." He looked around. It looked like the cat had no owner. "Eh... If you want a place to stay, at least, during this night, come with me."

He left the ingredients in a small pot and prepared everything in order to create an Electro Elixir. It would take several minutes. In the meantime, he prepared a small bowl and filled it with milk. Suddenly, he realized that he needed new ingredients. "Shan, I have no time. Would you be so kind to find some monsters and slay some monsters? I need some of their parts in order to improve the Elixir."

"Oh yeah that's fine.." He said, Pulling out his Broadsword. "I will be right back!" He told Raq.
Shan would walk out of Rito village. He would see some monsters over by the Shrine he saw earlier. "That's where I will go..." He said to himself as he sprinted through the rain.

Uni would be walking in Gerudo Desert. She would be on her way to a little Oasis down the path.
"Almost there...I'm not gonna make it..." She said to herself. She would then see a portal down a little ways from the path. "That's odd..." She said in confusion. Then Electric enemies would come out. They would be heading her way. "I guess I have a fight to get to.." She said sadly. She was really too dehydrated to fight. But there was no where to go.
She would run over to the enemies. She would then charge up Urbosa's Fury. She then snapped and lightning hit all the enemies around her. But more portals were near. "More battles to be won.." She said.

"Oh gods yes, anything to get out of this cursed rain!" Alix thought, looking up at the feathered creature of light above her. "But wait... I am a feline... don't they meow?" She grumbled in her head, if she wanted shelter, she needed to improve her acting, big time. Putting on her best face, which turned out to be more of a grimace, she tried to force a meow from her mouth. She ended up choking half way through it, was very off key, and overall, sounded more like she was dying. "That... was, pitiful." She growled, ears flattening as she shook her head, disgusted with herself. Nonetheless, a bowl of something was placed on the ground for her. Shaking out her fur, she rushed at the bowl without a second thought, sure it may be just simple milk, but it had been ages since she ate or drank anything!

"There is water below here, pure sky above, and the village is held up by a massive pillar type rock." Rozoko said as he lay in bed he then jumped out of the bed and decided to explore a bit more and he heard some talk of monster parts and continued on to study Vah Medoh. "The lights kn the ship, they're not red nor blue but green!" Rozoko gasped and ran towards Raq. "Raq if you plan on going up there I advise you not to!" Rozoko yelled. "The lights are green, not red, not blue, but green when the lights on a divinity change colors they mean different things." He explained. "Red means that something of a dark evil has taken over and is controlling the divinity, blue means that it is stable or it means that the champion is controlling it. But green is something rare and barely heard of." He said. "Green lights on a divinity means that an spirit that is stuck in the human realm has taken control over the divinity itself. This could be more dangerous than you think the sprit may not know how to control it, thus is the reason why a champion is to control it!" He yelled.

He turned and saw that it was Rozoko. "Mmm... Well, this could be a problem too, but that's why I have to get in there. The last Champion died recently and... I suppose that the rest of the Divine Beasts are exactly in the same situation. I should go as fast as I can and see what's going on." He started to prepare the ingredients, getting rid of the parts that he didn't need to create the Elixir and adding some water to a cauldron. But then, he stopped. He remembered his dead friend. "Am I really going to do this?" He whispered to himself, almost terrified. He remembered the gadget that he used: a Sheikah Slate. He approached one of his chests, opened it and took it. "I guess that I will have no more options than using it."

All his attention now turned to the cat, that was making some weird noises. He looked confused. "Are you alright?" But then, the Rito saw that the cat was looking at the milk. "It's just milk. As simple as that." He said, thinking that the strange noises that made before were simply caused by a furball.

Chamael reached to the new Divine Beast, but was horrified when he saw that it has turned to life again. With a dim lit, the Divine Beast started to move. "What the...?" He said, camouflaging with the environment. A few Skulltulas dropped from the Divine Beast. "Oh, no. I'm not entering there, at least alone." He said, slowly walking away from the Divine Beast. "And there goes my new home..." The Lizalfos said as he saw the Crocodile moving to the Ash Swamp. "I guess that I'll go to the Gerudo Desert, again... Back to where I came from." Luckily for him, being a rebel dark monster had his advantages, because most of the monsters totally ignored him.