• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The main thing I find irritating

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I find this so incredibly irritating that I think it deserves a topic.

My school. It isn't because its school, its the people inside it. Let's list:

Idiot 1
Idiot 2
Idiot 3
Idiot 4
Idiot 5

etc.

They are just soooo irritating. They just go around trying to start trouble. And they have the vocal capabilities of a concussed troll. Thats one concussed troll shared around them. And over AIM/MSN, they are just more irritating.

Onto the teachers. How hard is it to remember my name? Here it is:
E-l-l-i-o-t

Elliot

Is it not possible to remember my name? Next teacher to get my name wrong will have to watch me leave the class. Detention isn't going to stop me, no way.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, Yoshi, if the idiots are such idiots, why do you talk to them online? ;)

Anyways, I never had issues with teachers pronoucing my first name wrong, but they did tend to call me by my sister's name. Some teachers did it repeatedly no matter how many times I corrected them. Even after my sister had graduated they still accidently called me "Lindsay". We don't even look alike! :?

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I know exactly what I'm going to do next time someone annoys me, or does something stupid.

If its a short irritating person: I will lift them up by their neck. Yes, I have the power to do that. It also means anyone in my year, seeing as I'm 5'9'' and think everyone is short.

If its a teacher: I'll leave the lesson. Yes, I'll do that. What? What do you mean I don't have the guts? I'LL SHOW YOU GUTS! *Pulls out metal pole and starts smashing it into a short irritating person*

Trainer-Yoshimitsu said:
Onto the teachers. How hard is it to remember my name? Here it is:
E-l-l-i-o-t

Elliot

Is it not possible to remember my name? Next teacher to get my name wrong will have to watch me leave the class. Detention isn't going to stop me, no way.

You're not alone. You'd be surprised to find out how much of a problem people have getting my name right. There are currently about five different ways of saying "Chelsea" incorrectly. Don't know how, but there are. :roll:

*drags Tom Nook back in here*

Oy. I get pestered a lot in school too. People spelling my name wrong. People asking if either Erick or Ricky is my boyfriend. People who annoy me every fucking day. -_- I wish I could shoot them with a death ray or just nuke them.

:evil: Sadly, life ain't perfect.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Seraphina said:
:evil: Sadly, life ain't perfect.

Seriously? You've ruined my happy place! :cry:

In the semi-words of Buffy, life has a tendecy to suck beyond belief. It's not all bad, though. At least we've got Pokemon ;)

T

The_Forgotten_Trainer

I find school annoying aswell (maybe because i go to Yoshi's school ) is all the girls on non uniform day as they all look the same

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
To be fair, you have to excuse anyone on their first foray onto Message Boards. We were all n00bs once.

:twisted:

WE grew out of it though. Painful death ensues to those who don't.

Welcome to Pokecharms. :p

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Shall we get back on topic, or are you having too much fun?

Super annoying people: People who are taller than me. *glares at El* Big things come in smallish packages! Seriously, anyone taller than me (not very many, but still enough) seems to think they can beat me up as often as they like. Also, foreign people who call me Rachelle, Rachey and Ratchett. Honestly, it's pronounced Ray-chel! Say it with me! Ray... chel! Honestly... And, finally, those who spell my name with an extra "a": Rachael. It's the other way, you idiots!