• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Mixed World

Teal didn't answer, or even react in any way.
Vian dodged out of the way. "I might not be an artist, but I can make good art. In fact, you can be my canvas, as I repaint you!" The octoling yelled, spinning his weapon around and charging at him again.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt barely dodged the claw by taking a step back, and it seemed that Vian was also trying to attack. He looked behind him, and luckily for him, the bubble shattered and Dingodile was already treating Teal. Taking his chance as it seemed Vega was distracted, he conjured an electric sphere and threw it at him at point-blank range, a move he called Dragonsphere.

Dingodile didn't know what to do as Teal didn't react, but he still checked Teal's pulse. Tucking the results of his check-up in the back of his brain, he decided to act on his most primal desire. To unleash his anger and tear Cuphead and Vega to shreds. Sniffing the air, he discovered the scent of Cuphead and let out a crocodilian rumble as he rushed towards the source of the scent and the source of pretty much every problem that he encountered since getting to this world. "CUPHEAD!" He roared as he found his target and threw a punch at the cup he so desperately wanted to see shattered.

"Tch, canvas? Why repaint over perfection to show the work of an amateur? Allow me to add a splash of red to your color palette, or whatever color your blood is!" Vega lashed out with his claw, hoping to add this octopus to his kill list. The crackling of electricity filled his ears and he didn't have to look to know that the blonde electricity user tried to attack him again. He changed the direction in which his arm was going and grabbed the brush, before turning on the spot to try and toss this kid into the attack that was aimed at him.

Cuphead dodged the punch. "You really just give me these chances." He said, throwing a smoke bomb down. "Say goodbye to the kid Dingodile." His voice said in Dingodiles head.

Vian was extremely light, so Vega was able to easily swing him.The octoling was confused, until He felt something hit his back, and before he knew it, he felt electricity travelling through his body as he let out a scream.

"There are chances you should not take!" Dingodile roared as he clawed at his own head. "And stay out of my head! No one but me gets to decide who is allowed to take up space there!" He grunted as he looked around, seeing Vega toss Vian into an attack meant for the former masked matador. "VIAN!" He ran towards Vega, baring his teeth as he jumped to bite down on the Spanish man.

"Gracias, that spares me from getting the horrendous blood of that creature on my hands." Vega bowed mockingly at Gunvolt before rising up to his full height, Dingodile's roars ringing in his ears. His right leg was sent sailing through the air as he turned on the spot and kicked Dingodile against the side of his head. "Just when I thought you couldn't get any more digusting, I had to touch you." He spat at the figure of Dingodile who stood up and charged at him, like a feral beast.

"And here I was thinking that I saw the ugliest beast when meeting that green beast. But apparently I was slacking, since you are still around. Time to die!" Vega launched himself into a forwards roll with his claw extended, cutting Dingodile everytime his claw passed before punching the beast whilst crouching. He extended his body and delivered another blow with a somersault kick to the face. "Is that all? Or are you going to put up a fight?"

Cuphead appeared next to Teal. “Y’know, maybe I should finish you.” He said, readying his Peashooter and placing it against her head. Mugman appeared via smokebomb. “Woah, what did I miss?” He asked, sending a Charge Shot at Dingodile.

Vian collapsed, electricity still running through his body. He was violently shaking.

Dingodile stood up, cut and bleeding, but ready to fight. He roared and leapt at Vega, causing both of them to fall down. He glared Vega in the eyes, opening his mouth as he moved closer to finish the job. An attack from the back caused him to get knocked off of Vega, and a foot met his stomach as Vega kicked him before standing up.

Vega looked at the brothers and nodded at both Cuphead and Mugman before turning towards Dingodile. "Your little girl dubbed you the protector, yet you can't even protect yourself. Pitiful but expected, ugliness and weakness are one and the same after all." He mocked Dingodile as he knelt down. "You are not even good enough to make shoes out of, despicable." With one last slash at his back, Vega turned around and strode towards Cuphead and Mugman. "What is the plan? Take her demon and try to use it for ourselves or do we just kill her? If she is still alive, that is. That monster took a heavy beating and should be bleeding out soon, but those robots are interesting. Should we try to get them on our side?" He asked as he licked the blood on his claw.

Dingodile was numb with pain, but he had to get up. He had to keep going for Teal, Vian and Susie. He had to keep going if he wanted to look at himself in the mirror without feeling like he failed. His arms twitched, every cell in his body screamed in agony and pain but he kept going. If he was going to die, then he could atleast prove a challenge to those who took for no reason. He used to be no better, but people and by extension genetically engineered animals could change. He was living proof of that.

“I vote kill her.” Cuphead said. Suddenly, the aura around her flared up again, her tentacles switching from gray to black. “Cups, this negative energy....it feels different....” Mugman said, and Cuphead shrugged. “Relax, it’ll be fine.” He said, grinning. “Cuphead, this feels wrong!” Mugman snapped. “You just don’t wanna kill her! Your going soft, aren’t ya!” Cuphead growled. “CUPHEAD THIS COULD BE A DEATH WISH FOR EVERYONE!”

Vega looked at the two brothers with curiosity. "Death sentence? Then why not let that electricity user take out another kid? He did a splendid job with that Picasso wannabe. If killing her will kill us, then why not let him kill her? Two birds in one stone." He proposed the idea to the two brothers.

The aura faded, her tentacles returning to their normal color, but the ends were gray. “See? Its fine.” Cuphead said. “Let’s just leave her then, she’s gonna die, right?” Mugman mumbled. “Heh! Your just scared!” Cuphead laughed. “Hey! I oughta beat ya!” Mugman said, the two glaring at each other.

Vega sighed and tapped both brothers on their shoulders. "I think we have bigger problems than Mugman being scared, something called robots. Come on, let's make a break for it whilst we still can. We took out two and injured a third, that's not bad." He said as he knelt down and slashed at Teal's body again. "Besides, I'd love to use both of my arms again."

Teal yelped quietly in pain. “Well, the 3 are still alive....at least two are I can guarantee, I cant tell if Octo Kid is dead.” Mugman said. Cuphead nodded. “Lets go.” Cuphead said, throwing a smoke bomb down.

Susie watched what happened silently. She ran over to Dingodile. “Are you ok!?” She shouted. She looked around, her eyes falling on Vian and Teal. “***t.....that’s 3 of us....” She thought.

"Sure, let's go. Let the wounded walk though, they don't get those fancy smoke bombs." Vega muttered as he made his way to the base, his sadistic urges satisfied for now. They did a lot of damage to their opponents, which was a sight to see.

Dingodile grunted in pain. "Alive...but that's about it." He raised his body up with his arms and knees as he took deep breaths. "I'm...sorry. I didn't....get your soul...." He didn't really care about his injuries. If he died, so be it. But Susie lost her soul, and he broke a promise that he made to her.

A small bubble appeared next to Susie. “Hmm?” She wondered, looking at it. It shattered, revealing a monster soul. “What?” Susie asked, confused. The soul floated to her chest. “Wow...” She mumbled. Teal smiled from where she was, shutting her eyes.

"What...is it?" Dingodile forced himself on one knee, ignoring the pain that felt like getting beaten by glowing hot metal rods and getting your back cut open by searing hot knifes. "A.....soul? Where did that.....come from?" He thought out loud, unaware of the state that Teal and Vian were in.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
When the fight ended, Gunvolt immediately started helping Vian, putting his hand on his chest and absorbing the electricity coursing through his body in hopes of stopping it from causing any further damage. He looked around, everyone was either beat up or near death, something really demoralizing. GV kept his head low as he finished absorbing the electricity from Vian’s body.

Susie smiled. "Kid....ya did it...." She mumbled. "Dingodile, Vian and Teal need our help now." She said, looking between the two kids. Teal was in critical condition, probably the worst she's ever gotten. Where Vian was, the octoling was barely breathing, his heartbeat alot slower then usual.

"You...go check on...Vian." Dingodile exhaled harshly as he stood up, shaking on his knees. "Who..has medical...stuff?" He asked as he stumbled towards Teal's body and knelt down next to her. If she was still alive, then it would be a wonder. But what could he do? He had no medicine or bandages to cover her wounds. Maybe he could use some leaves?

Vega pondered about potential recruits, the robots appearing in his thoughts. He never quite liked robots, finding them crude and unspeakably plain. But maybe they had a glimmer of potential, when allied to their vision and brains. Eventually he reached the base and entered it. "So, who is going to prepare that fish I caught before this massacre?"

Susie nodded, walking over towards Vian. She shook him a bit. “C’mon kid, wake up.” She said, Vian whimpering in response. Teal opened one eye, looking at Dingodile. She reached her hand out towards him.

“I will!” Mugman volunteered. “Makes sense, you always were a person to like stupid stuff.” Cuphead taunted. “Shut it!” Mugman snapped, punching Cupheads arm. Cuphead shoved him in return. “Watch it idiot!”

Dingodile gathered nearby leaves and began tying them around the wounds that Teal suffered. The gash on her back was impossible to cover up without proper medical supplies though, so he tried to wake her up. "Teal, wake up. We're safe now."

Vega's eyebrow twitched. "Are you two always going to fight or is there a moment of peace sometimes? Because this is getting insane. Cuphead, this is not stupid. This is necessary to survive, even a kid knows that you need to eat to live. But if you think that it is stupid, have fun starving to death."

Teal tried to push herself up, wincing. She felt tears in her eyes, but she held them back. “....H....Hurt....?” She said, looking at Dingodiles injuries with fear.

“Fine, its useful. But, its still boring.” Cuphead head, glaring at his brother. “Your boring.” Mugman muttered. “SAY THAT AGAIN!” Cuphead yelled, angered.

"Nothing I can't take, yer the one ya should worry 'bout." Dingodile grinned, relief soaking his bones. "I dunno what you did with that bubble trick and all, but it sure was cool."

"iSilencio!" Vega shouted as he walked over and seperated the two brothers, ignoring the pain in his arm. "If you want to do something fun, you can finish off the injured targets alone. If you want to live, you learn to control your words. What if you said that against those robots or that girl with the demon? You would've lost if I didn't distracted her."

Teal looked confused. "Bubble....trick....?" She said in a confused tone. "I...dunno what your talking 'bout...." Susie picked Vian up, glaring down at Gunvolt. She wasn't sure if it was his fault.

Cuphead crossed his arms and looked away, while Mugman shrugged. "...Idiot." Cuphead said one last time, walking somewhere else in the base. Mugman sighed.

"You don't remember?" Dingodile cocked an eyebrow. "You grew large gray tentacles, fought Cuphead and Claw and protected Susie and me from attacks with a bubble that was really tough. You really don't remember that?" He was confused as to why Teal couldn't remember anything, then again he didn't know if he could remember anything if he went all freaky demon mode.

Vega exhaled harshly through his nose. "Emotions get in the way of survival, every skilled ninja knows that. Brothers always fight, but they need to be able to put emotions aside. And don't come with the 'he is just a kid' argument, since I've seen him do things no kid should be capable of. Whilst we're on the topic, ditch me again like that and I will gut you. I don't have access to your fancy smoke bombs, so keep that in mind."

Last edited:
Teal tried to think, whining softly. She pulled out her phone, looking at her reflection in the screen. She looked normal, but the ends of her tentacles were gray, and her left eye remained its yellow color while her natural blue one didnt.

"Put a bowtie on a pig, it's still a pig. Teach a dog tricks, it's still a dog. Make a kid a demon, it's still a kid." Mugman said. "Cuphead is just being.....himself, I guess."

"I don't know what you did, but you saved our lives. Don't try to risk your life again though, that's my job." Dingodile flashed his teeth as he picked Teal up. "Let's get you to Susie and the rest, how did you get Susie her soul back by the way?"

"Pigs and dogs can be trained, and children can grow up. I am not here for babysitting, I am here to take out the ugly and repulsive, and a potential escape if I am lucky enough." Vega's voice was cold, like the steel of his claw. "I'm going to sharpen my claw, I feel like Cuphead would not be above murdering me in my sleep." He sat down and placed the claw with the back of it on his lap, sharpening the edge with one hand. "By the way, how good are your medical skills?"

Teal didn’t answer, snuggling against his chest. “I’m....gonna protect you....” She mumbled. Susie walked over holding Vian. “How’s your kid?” She asked. Teal reached towards Vian, and Vian stuck his hand out, gently grabbing Teals.

“I'd rate It a 4 outta 10.” Mugman said, sitting down. “I’m half-cartoon after all. In our world, this guy that I control is just there as the responsible one to the idiot. So, I gotta fit that role.” He sighed. “Oh, and, Cuphead wouldn’t kill ya. He’s a loyal demon.”

Dingodile didn't say anything, instead he just gave her a pat on the head. He then looked at Susie, who seemed to be in good health after the apparent return of her soul. He chuckled. "My kid? That's a first. She's taken quite a beating, but she is awake and knows everything except for her little god time. I need some solid medical stuff to fix her up, but I think she'll live." He didn't tell Susie, but there was a small bubble of joy in his chest after Teal got called his kid. He turned his head towards Gunvolt's direction and called out to him. "GV, we're moving! Come on!"
-------------

Vega kept sharpening his claw, his face expressionless. "Then I'll just need to get a prosthetic arm to replace this one, the bones in it are shattered and that won't heal. I'll just have to live with it, prosthetic arms are prettier than this mess of an arm after all." A moment of silence passed as he put away the whetstone and wore his claw again after using one arm to get it on. "In your world you say, yet you control him. So this is not the real Mugman in his universe. Who are you then? And loyalty can waver, I've seen it happen before with one of Bison's dolls."

Susie smiled, patting Vians head. “Yeah, this little ***t still is kinda shaken, but he’ll survive.” She said, Vian purring. Teal looked at Dingodile again, confused.

“I....am a demon. That’s all I can say. I’m not Mugman, yeah....but I am at the same time. If we were to separate into different bodies of our own, he’d have his own, but I’d be the same as you see me now.” Mugman said, looking over at him. “Its.....like a reflection. Your still you, and you see yourself in the mirror. But, the reflection isn’t actually you, just something that’s created.”

"Oh come on, don't call him that. He's a lovely bloke, just a bit messy. He is little though, I'll give you that." Dingodile chuckled, ignoring the look that Teal gave him.

Vega ran the words of 'Mugman' through his head a couple of times before commenting. "I know mirrors, I've spent much of my life in front of them. But I've fought my reflection once, he was a perfect replica and captured my stunning looks perfectly. But he was not me, and never would be. I know what you mean, can you possess other, by lack of a better word, creatures or are you stuck in his body?"

Susie laughed as well. "Well, I got this one, and you got yours." She said. "It was lucky these two found us, eh?" She pat Vians head more. "It wasn't just the two of us...." Vian thought. Teal seemed to read his thoughts. "We'll g-get him back...." She said quietly. She was worried, Golds spirit had even vanished.

"I don't know." Mugman said softly. "My first memory was waking up to see these guys yelling at each other. I looked just like I do now. But, I wasn't formed. I was a spirit, no one but the demon in Cuphead could see." He looked at a wall. "I dunno anything about who I coulda been. Me and the other demon were so confused. But....we were able to take control here...." He grinned. " and for the first time, I got to choose the fate of this guy and others. The real Cuphead and Mugman are probably spirits, trying to contact the one I killed. That's all I can really say. "

"If Teal, Vian and Gunvolt weren't around, we probably would not be standing here right now. I suppose that a 'thanks' is in order here, so thank you for saving our sorry hides. Although you got hurt in our places, which shouldn't have happened. When we meet them again, I call dibs on that pretty boy. He bothered me more times than I want to count, and that claw would be a good weapon when needed." Dingodile's previous lightheartedness disappeared as quickly as dried leaves in a fire and his sharp teeth made another appearance, already shattering Vega's bones in his imagination.

"So in reality, my alliance is not between me and the cup brothers but between me and the demons inhabiting their bodies. Interesting, though the chance of spirits helping the grupo feo is something we should not ignore. When I tried to recruit that purple monstro in the chasm, there was a golden spirit and I am pretty sure that it belonged to that squid kid you killed. We need something to fight against ghosts and spirits if they do try to attack us." Vega twirled his finger around his braid, though making sure that he didn't cut it on accident with his claw.

“And Vian wouldn’t be here without Gold.” Teal added. Vian nodded. “We’re gonna get him back! I promise.” Teal told Vian again. “Just like you said, the Agents will all escape! Together!”

“I’m not sure if I have that....but I know me and Cuphead can hurt ghosts.” Mugman said. “I...just call him that. We had names for each other in the beginning but it was mainly to avoid confusion. But, unless we separate, we keep Cuphead and Mugman’s names. We are the cup bros. In a way.”

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"I apologise for my lack of action in the fight, however I was trying to resolve the fight, I can assume those other organics were the ones causing the trouble, I cannot offer medical help either," Shockwave said, walking over to the group and crouching down. he was still cautious of the group, he had no idea if they would attack him. "Fighting is illogical if we are to survive, we must keep that in mind."

Teal gripped onto Dingodile tighter. Vian growled softly, Susie taking a step away from Shockwave. “I’m not sure if we can completely trust you, but as long as you don't attack us. We could use protection from the other group.” She said.

Gold, around the time, was floating outside the evil base. He wanted to get inside, and trick one of the demons to revive him.

Dingodile stayed quiet, taking a step back as the robot began to speak. He didn't trust them, especially not after the horrendous injuries that just got inflicted to him.

--------------

"Then I will not call you anything else, it keeps up the ruse. And if you two do bail, these ugly bodies will take all the blame. But before we celebrate, we need to find a way to take down that little squid ghost. How can you and your 'brother' damage them?" Vega questioned.

Teal could see Dingodile didn’t trust the robot either. She growled quietly, trying to seem a bit more intimidating then she really was. She would protect him. She had to.

“Simple. We just shoot ‘em up.” Mugman said, grinning. “It worked on that one ghost this vessel fought before, and we are part-demon. It’ll be a snap.” He said, snapping his fingers, a little spark of energy shooting off.

Dingodile bared his teeth and let out a growl, similar to that of crocodiles that wanted to mate. Except he didn't want to mate, he wanted to be intimidating. "Fighting is necessary when others are out for blood. Keep that in mind."

--------------
"I see, that is quite the skill you have there. Is there any way that I can assist in taking out that ghost? I don't have demon powers, but I've fought against my fair share of supernatural powers."

Teal actually flinched when Dingodile growled, whimpering softly.

“Hmmm....I dunno....” Mugman mumbled. “....maybe.....Well, I doubt the little guy can do much, so just try to distract him. If we see him.” Mugman said. “Or, try to keep Cuphead away so he wont screw it up.” Cuphead shouted from another room, “I HEARD THAT!” And Mugman laughed.

"I won't promise anything, those smoke bombs are faster than I am." Vega stated as the corner of his mouth twinged when the brothers interacted. Perhaps this group would be the next Shadaloo, and more succesful at controlling this world. No matter what this group would become though, he wanted to be there to witness it.