• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Mystery of Anubus

"Oh, that's fine. I don't happen to remember you two's either... I'm Fen. Pleasure to meet you both. And to answer your question, yes. I'm surprised he managed to run away after falling that height...but his duffel opened or something, dropping these meth crystals."

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Fen." He holds his hand out for a handshake. "Bishop, FBI Inspector."
"Anyway, I doubt a feat like that would be too unusual for some Pokémon. It's more the meth itself that troubles me. You may remember my previous concerns."

"Fair point. Do think it was made by some bigger organization? Like the Mafia?" She put away the plastic bag. "Could be used as proof later, or at least turned into the police. Doubt they'll do anything about it, but still."

((OOC: So there's nobody left in the room, but there is?))

"If you weren't involved, and had no clue what was going on, why would they choose your room to do this in? Or is this even your room?" Craig demanded answers. He turned a little bit, making his badge shine in the light. "You better have a good explanation for all this."

Of the 3 gangsters there the right says "I only did shot him is self defence, they fired first" Then the one on the left said, "I confess to the making a distribution of methamphetamine" then the Krokorok give you a very smug look. "I also have two witnesses, no wait, three." he said as he looked at the guy with his leg gone, "but that third one" the Krokorok said, is probably hopped up on something, and even if you manage to prosecute me, I have one of the best lawyers in Manhattan, and if he fails, I know people."

You know that the Mafia members did something that warrants an arrest, but you just need to find it.

"Well," Craig spoke quietly to Sephian. "That one can be arrested for confession of the distribution of methamphetamine. The other one claims self-defense, that means someone, either here or jumped out, is guilty of assault with or without a deadly weapon. What do you think?"

"Well" the Krokorok says, "that thug that jumped out should be charged theft for stealing, one grabbed the bag, the other one pulled out a gun, so we pushed him out. So if you don't mind, I have some important business to attend."

You Remember that one of them fired a weapon that created a loud boom, and then not only killed the pokemon, but turned his front legs, chest, and face into bits, all from less than 7 feet away (2 1/2 meters) away.

Bishop paused for a moment, wondering why he hadn't come up with that idea. "Good point. Keep an eye on the SUV, though." He walked over to the Lamborghini and looked inside.

Chespie waddled back clumsily, holding a crystal in his hands. "I found a crystal!" He yelled to the others. He had surely missed out on a lot, as he wondered if the crystal was about something important.

Chespie waddled back clumsily, holding a crystal in his hands. "I found a crystal!" He yelled to the others. He had surely missed out on a lot, as he wondered if the crystal was about something important.
(OFC someone already talked to you here is it)

As you walk back to your house, you see an all too familiar Absol that sat down at a table outside a restaurant. "Have you found her ye-" then looking at your expression, all the color on his face left,"What happened, is sh-sh-she?"

Bishop paused for a moment, wondering why he hadn't come up with that idea. "Good point. Keep an eye on the SUV, though." He walked over to the Lamborghini and looked inside.

Inside the front set of the car, you see 4 suitcases, one of them has a $100 bill sticking out of it. In the back set, you see 2 rifle cases and 3 pistol cases, one of them is open, that reveals the imprint of what looks like Mac - 10, then you see that the door the the car was opened slightly.

"Whoa. Looks like someone cashed out. I don't think even half of that stuff is legal." She turned to bishop. "Do you think this person killed the vaporeon?

"I suppose." Bishop said in an uncertain tone. Even though it seemed to be the case, he couldn't help but shake off the suspicion that this was far bigger than he had previously presumed. "We'd need to find out more about this Vaporeon, though. To find out why they were killed."

Chespie frowned. All of this new stuff was confusing. A pale-faced Absol was sitting around, and a weird crystal was in his hands. Turns out being a cop can sometimes be more confusing than anyone would want.

"That's a good point. Let's also make sure this cars owner doesn't see us...he's taking a gun for a test ride." Fen shivered. She hated getting involved in firefights, and was hoping that she didn't have too.

"She still has a lot to learn. I believe she knows the incident I'm referring to..." He stares for a moment at Shiny before looking back at Fen. "And yes, avoiding a firefight would be recommended. We shouldn't overestimate our chances, after all."

"Wait, a firefight? Didn't one of those happen like a month ago? Do you think it has anything to do with this?" Chespie, simply puzzled, scratched his folded quill in confusion.

"Wait, you're joking, right?" Bishop shook his head in denial. "I mean, countless robberies have happened in this city at some point or another. Does that mean they must all be related? Because with your logic, that must be true." He sighed, clearly frustrated.

"Well, let's get back to the SUV, and maybe I can get up to speed at the evidence labs. We can also get this meth taken care of as well." Fen sighed again."Where's the Sylveon? Never learned his name."

"Well, where did you get the gun that can turn a man into mush?" asked Craig. "Do you have a license for these guns?"

The mafia member look kinda bummed as he handed over his sawn off. "Well, you got me"
The authorities arrive, and arrest two members of them, while ambulances arrive to take the wounded away, then you continue to the IPH labs. "Buy the way, I'm Sephain" He tells Fen, "it's nice to meet you" he clutches his chest, and keeps driving.

The labs look kinda small for a Skyscraper, only about 40 stories, the building doesn't have very many windows on it. "Well, here we are" Sephian says.

"So, this was where the victim worked." Bishop made a mental note of the lack of windows. "Looks rather classified. I can see why they might have been a target for murder."

You come up to a checkpoint, in the checkpoint you see a Snorlax crammed into the building. "Hello welcome to IPH Labs, IPH Identification please." The pokemon says very unenthusiastically

Without hesitation, Bishop revealed his badge to the Snorlax. "Inspector Bishop, FBI. I believe you can work out why we're here for yourself." He suddenly went silent, pondering why a Snorlax of all Pokémon was chosen to be a security guard.

"I wasn't informed of an investigation, let me tell my boss" The snorlax said, then he picked up a Walkie talkie "Yeah, hello we have FBI agents at the gate investigating something.... don't let them in? ok" The snorlax looked at Bishop, and said "sorry, I can't let you..." Then, you hear a booming voice from the other end on the walkie talkie, "Hey who's at the gate...FBI agents?! what did you have the Guard say?....No no, Let them in we have nothing to hide!....Well if you think they're frauds just look at their Identification!.... What if they're terrorist? Nonsense! We only have the best guards around! and they could tell us.... So come on! let them in! The Snorlax looked at the team and said "Alright, I...guess you can come in." He opened the gate as Sephian parked the car.

Bishop, intrigued by the duality of the IPH staff, exited the car and followed Shiny. Although he reckoned that there would be no threat here, he did occasionally check behind him to make sure no-one suspicious was following them.

You notice The Silhouette of a lucario, then, he just keeps on walking down the street. As you enter the building, you are meeted buy an
Arcanine in a Lab coat smiling at you.
Hello! My name is Aramid! It's very nice to meet you! He booms, despite his cheerful demeanor, he is actually very intimidating. "So what brings you here?"

"Inspector Bishop, FBI. But then again, I imagine you knew that from that walkie talkie." He almost raised his arm for a handshake before remembering that Aramid, being an Arcanine, had no hands. "Sorry, force of habit. Anyway, does the name Aquarius ring a bell for you?"