• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Ones Who Guard Us

Hello everyone! In this you are a normal human around the ages of 10 to 13, in the upper primary of school(year 5 to 7). Except, you are not normal. You are guarded by an animal that is only visible to you. Your Spirit's accesories (ears, tails) are also on you. There is romance, adventure, and fun. Also you have to fill out a sheet to join the school.
This is mine:

Name: Cynder
Grade: 6
Dislikes: Pink, Fangirls, Show-Offs
Personality: Cynder is half social and is great at singing, she is loyal and will always be there for you. Sometimes she will cry from her dog's death.. but most of the time she is nice.
Hobbies: Singing and writing songs.
Appearance: She has light blue hair tied into a ponytail, her bangs cover one of her eyes. She has golden eyes and they glitter in the light. She wears the usual school uniform but at home she wears a white wolf shirt, a purple jacket, black shorts, blue boots and a beanie.
Cynder's special features are her black wolf ears and tail.

Now you need your Spirit Guardian:
Name: Akora
Spirit Animal: The Tundra Wolf
Colours: black with strips of dark blue. Golden eyes.
Personality: Funny, Loyal, Swag

Hope You Enjoy!

Cynder walked inside the school, the teacher always let her bring her guitar for her beautiful singing, her tail swished as she walked.
"So you finally let me come! Thank lord!" Akora levitated next to her. "The only reason i let you is because any time i come home, your on my laptop.." Cynder snarled at him.
"But that Pokecharms thingy is great!" Akora smirked.
"I know that, but you know you can make your own profile instead of going on mine!" Cynder frowned. "Ugh.. sorry.." Akora made puppy eyes. "NOT THE PUPPY EYES AKORA THEY ARE TOO CUTE!!" Cynder tried to block her eyesight but he was too ADORABLE! "Can you sing that song I really like? Please? Before school starts?" Akora asked.
"Haha, fine!" Cynder sat in front of the school building and got out her guitar, putting down her bag. She began to sing Bad Boy.

"Be my bad boy be my man"
"Be my weekend lover but dont be my friend"
"You can be my bad boy but understand"
"That i don't need you in my life again..."

Cynder sang the song, and Akora sang with her.
Others came around and listened to the singing. Cynder was very popular at school for her guitar playing and singing.

Last edited:
Name: Frostbyte
Grade: 6
Dislikes: Crowds, Being the Center of Attention, Death
Personality: Frostbyte is very shy, He would love to be a contributing member of society but doesn't like being the center of attention
Hobbies: Making beats
Appearance: He has black hair covered by a beanie, jacket and singlet, and jeans
Frostbyte's special features are his tail feathers

Name: Jewel
Spirit Animal: True Owl
Colours: White and Black, Yellow Eyes
Personality: Humourous, Caring, Curious

Name: James Clawfield
Grade: 7
Likes: His teacher, the lessons, anime, assassination and food.
Dislikes: Most people, bullies, targets that escape.
Personality: Cold and calculated. He doesn't understand human emotion and hates his weakness of having them, they are just an obstacle to overcome.
Hobbies: Artist, chef, assassin
Appearance: Look at his trainer card on my profile and a black beanie. Either that or school uniform.
Special features: Black dragon wings he hides beneath his clothes, although it is hard to. A black, long tail is visible though.

Name: Mokushiro
Spirit Animal: Death Drake (a dragon raised by shinigami)
Colours: Black with ice blue, similar to Acnologia from fairy tail. Blood red eyes and gold talons.
Personality: Malicious and protective

The boy cloaked in darkness entered entered the school, his tail swishing and straightening like an arrow if anyone came close." You blew your cover Tetsu!" The dragon in his mind cursed." But I killed him anyway. And don't call me a Tetsu." The ancient Dragonican language was a pain, James definitely didn't want to translate that word." Anyway you are the Onginasi so you are under my control... Tetsu." James sneered as the dragon perished on his shoulder." So I'm your spirit and I have to be under your control. Is that right?" The dragon bit his ear and James bashed his head into the dragon, who cursed him with all the vile hatred he had." Your boring me now get lost." James waved his hand and the dragon receded into the depths of his mind." Mokushiro that annoying girl is here again." The dragon cursed the girl and her awful music.

They tried their best to avoid her but were spotted by some over kid." James come and listen with us." She shouted and others joined her question." Get lost before I kill you." He ran off but swore as he tripped and went head first into a wall." Kanzi!"

Frostbyte came in to the school dodging anyone he couldhe went in and fiddled with his locker he had grabbed his snapped pencil he had always loved snapping things no one had ever caught him he had almost broken everything "you should make some friends Frostbyte" "yea right Jewel friends are overated plus i dont need any more drama in my life" "still it'd be chanģe hey maybe you could be friends with that guitar girl" "yea no" he would walk into class as soon as he did he would regret it because the teacher would bombard him with unfinished work he had to finish "school days are the worst" hey at least it gets you outta of the house" "cuz im forced"

Cynder stopped her music, she saw the boy crash into the wall. "Oh.. its him..." Akora growled. "He is always hating my music and singing... whilst the teacher loves it.. no matter how violent..." Cynder reminded herself. "Its alright Cynder, nobody else does! I for one love it," Akora smiled. "Thanks!" Cynder and Akora had a huge bond, unlike James and Mokushiro. "I guess i might as well help him.. as long as he does not remind me of Cooper..." Everyone knew about Cooper the dog, he was Cynder's best friend until he died from a snake bite only 3 days before her birthday (this was a true story). She walked over and asked if he was ok.

James cursed as Cynder came towards him. Blood dropped from his nose and he wiped it." Mokushiro lets bounce." The dragon grinned and James used his tail to bounce high into the air and released his wings, opening a hole in his uniform." Not again. Dude what should I do?" Mokushiro just laughed." Ok then Tetsu." Mokushiro gained his composure and emerged. The 2 high fived and grinned at each other." Dive bomb." They said in sync and they plummeted to the ground, tails whipping muck and dust at the guitarist. They hooted and landed.

Mokushiro was the first to laugh." Hey missy. Me and James actually are good friends. We argue because it's fun. Got that?" The dragon left and James swore." Mokushiro you Tetsu! How the hell will I run from her?" Mokushiro just laughed." Fly." James shrugged at the figure of Cynder as the dust settled." I'm skipping class. Tell the hag I'm doing something important." He was referring to the teacher when he said hag." Oh so we do have a mission then."" Yeah some member of the government who went rouge and conspired with some organisation. Let's go!" They took to the air.

"Well, at least they did not tease me about my dog this time.." Cynder exclaimed. "Yeah, he always did that.." Akora agreed.
The bell went.
"Well there goes the bell, come on, Akora"
Cynder said. Akora nodded and they walked inside, Cynder put her bag down and went into class 18 and sat in her seat.

Frostbyte noticed the two flying up he told the teacher it distracted her long enough to go ro the music room and practice drumming the muaic teacher always allowed to go thwrw to cool down he started drumming for while so loud everyone else could hear it he disnt care but as soon as someone would try to talk to him jed block them out

Cynder could hear this irritating drumming as she waited for the teach to come. "Ugh" she plugged in her headphones and listened to her favourite song, Uma Thurman.

He walked into his class 18 and was scolded at why he left before and we he came late "yeah" he kept being scolded at so he decided to just draw and ignore what ever she was saying most of the time he wanted to die or get expelled

Last edited:
Cynder's song ended then she started up Crying Like Wolves. Akora got put his as well and listened to the song while waiting for everyone to get to class.

Frostbyte only had a snapped pencil some bent scissors a rubber that was covered in ink and a ruler snapped into pieces he had never bother to hsve anything good other eise people would take it so hed take others things snap leave were they were and see reaction

Name: Diamond
Grade: 8th
Spirit Accessories: Wolf Ears, and Tail.

Name: Kit
Spirit Animal: Fox
Appearance: Red and White Fur, Black Paws.

Diamond entered the School. Diamond was known as the class Dunce, he wouldent talk or listen to others, which was his downfall in tests. Surprisengly he made it to 8th Grade. He walked into his classroom. "Why dont you, you know talk to others. It's your first day." Kit said over Diamond's shoulder. Diamond ignored.

"Huh? Heh, and you said I was late." Diamond smirked. "Well you still are, there was a human here before you." Kit said. "Heheh. I aint late." Diamond laughed, laying back. He almost fell asleep until someone tripped over his tail. "Oww!" Both of them yelled. "Watch It would ya!" Diamond yelled, holding his tail. To others it looked like he was holding nothing. "Errr. Right." She said backing away. This made people think Diamond was crazy, and so He ignored.

Frostbyte sat at the back and didnt care when he purposely tripped someone he had a habit of what ever he touches is bound to break eventually

The teacher walked inside. "Ah, hello class! I am Mr Furi!" He began checking the role. "Cynder?" "Here sir!" "Ok where is the brat James?!" Mr Furi (or fury) began yelling his name. The teacher was a nice guy except for James...

James looked through the window and made a gesture at Mr Furi." We have him instead of Mrs Shiprigh. Damn this is funny." He joked and Mokushiro snickered." Let's go." They opened the window without being spotted and shadowed Mr Furi, also pulling faces. Some kids laughed and he walked past the teacher." Here."

Cynder could not help but giggle a bit. Her mind was filled with Akora's laughter.

(Lunch bell rings)

Cynder grabbed her sandwich and sat on a bench, for some reason all the could think about was Cooper, she just could not help it. "I miss Cooper, i want him back..." Cynder did not realise she said this aloud.

Diamond sat across from Cynder. "Hey Cynder. How's it been?" Diamond asked. Cynder was easy to approach, compared to the other Spirits.
"Kit thinks I should talk to others, or something." Diamond said, leaning back. "Well you could use a friend. If not your gonna become the laughing stock of this academy!" Kit said. "Relax! Im leaving next year." Diamond said. They'd fight alot in the Academy, other than at dorms. "Now stop making a scene." Diamond said shoving Kit in his Bag. "Hey!" She yelled being stuffed.

Last edited:
Frostbyte saw the two talking from the back of the room he dismissed it and returned to his drawong he could easily be distracted and he would notice what others didn't he was drawing a really detail picture of a bullet hole in a wall

The worst thing that would happen right now was if James came along and teased her, she hates that about him.

Cynder got up and began walking to the oval, she laid down beside a lone tree by herself, put on her headphones and listened to music.
Akora went exploring the school yard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akora flew back and knocked Cynder's headphones off. "CYNDER YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS!!!" He yelled. "Hmm? What is it?" Akora led Cynder to the playground, trees had collapsed on it and it was all broken, the bridge was in pieces, the slide was smashed and there were only three bars left on the monkeybars. "Woah..." Cynder and Akora stared.

"hey Frostbyte your music made some trees fall" Frostbyte didnt hear her he kept drumming until she grabbed his drumsticks "what" she lead him to the playground "Awesome" Frostbyte said psycasticly "give me my drumsticks now"

"So what happened here?" Cynder looked at Akora curiously. "I heard it was sabotage..." Akora said, "Lets find James, he should know who did it, from the person he is.."
They nodded and began walking to find James.

"JAMES?! JAMES?! JAAAAAAMES?!?!?!" she yelled

Last edited by a moderator:
"Stop Yelling Cynder. He's not on the other side of campus or something." Diamond teased. "He's in the lunchroom!" Kit muffled. "Shush! I wanted To see her do it!" Diamond snickered.

"Cynder, lets check out the lunchroom" Akora suggested. Cynder nodded and shot a look at Diamond then walked to the lunchroom. At the lunchroom, James was there. "That son of a liar Diamond is.." Cynder growled. "James" She walked over and told him about what happened.

"Grrr." Diamond growled. Diamond knew Frostbyte would play drums, but he never played this loud. Diamond walked over to the Room. He grabbed the Drum Sticks and threw them out an open window. "Shut Up! Im trying to watch some drama." Diamond yelled, running back to the lunchroom. "Did I miss anything?!" Diamond asked.

James swore." What the hell do you want me for?" He grabbed a knife and began to toy with it, spinning inbetween his fingers like a leader at a marching band with his big pole." I'm guessing you don't come to say hello." Mokushiro hissed at the group and bared his fangs." Spit it out or the next thing flying out of your mouth will be your tounge." James smirked." Mokushiro they want our help we can't make them mute or they won't tell us what they came for... Tetsu."

"Ohhhhhh!!!!!!" Diamond yellled. Diamond being the Older of the two, had to stop, fighting between students, but Diamond couldent take his eyes off what was happening. Fortunately, for Diamond, thier was a Pop Corn Machine, inside the cafeteria. He grabbed a bag and sat down at a table.

"...." Cynder narrowed her eyes. "I thought you loved seeing destruction.." She walked away. "What is his problem?" Akora asked. "Everything," Cynder replied. She told the principal about what happened and it came on the loudspeaker. "Hello everyone, i have heard news about the playground destroyed, it sounds like sabotage as someone found an axe near a tree, thankyou"

Frostbyte went looking for his drumsticks he found them and went back to the music room he didnt play the drums he had locked the door so no one could come in

"Aww! I got this for nothing!" Diamond yelled. He threw his popcorn to the ground and walked away. He walked to the Playground. "Why do we even have a playground!? This is Middle School! Not Pre- School!" Diamond sighed. He walked over to the tree and picked up the axe. "Cool!" Diamond yelled. He started choping at the tree.

"Im going back to my..." Cynder began when some grade 7 guy walked up and said, "Ha! Why do you care about 'Cooper'! You are a weakling!" His friends laughed. Akora growled at them, "They better back off.." He snarled. Tears began coming up in Cynder's eyes. The boy was about to push her when a blue light came from her and blasted him and his friends back, it was Akora's power. Cynder ran into a series of bushes and got out her guitar, she sat by a tree and began singing softly.
"What hurts the most.. was being so close..."
Tears came from her eyes and Akora sat next to her.

Diamond looked over to see the Cynder singing. "Oh Jeez." Diamond sighed. As much as Diamond wanted to ignore, he felt too much guilt. Diamond walked over and sat by Cynder. "Hey Cynder. Stop Crying OK." Diamond said, patting her back.

Cynder stopped singing and looked away. She hated it when people heard her sing when someone teased her about Cooper. She started glowing blue faintly. Akora was getting ready to attack Diamond, he did not want anyone hurting Cynder. "Kit, make Diamond leave Cynder alone, I have a feeling he is going to be mean to her.." Akora said, connecting with Kit's mind, Spirits can do that.