• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokecharms Safari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added you ^^

Aight I have this game for about a week or more (depending on how generous my friend is), and I have absolutely no idea what his Friend Safari is.

Friend Code is 0834-1185-8959

Update: According to @Atma my safari is steel with Skarmory, Klefki, and Mawile. Not bad I suppose XD
Added :D
Your friend safari looks good ^^

I don't know what my type is or what Pokémon are in it. My friend code is 2638 - 0415 - 2839
Added you ^^

My FC is on the trainer card in my sig (1762-3206-8787)

I know I have Lampent and Phantump, but I don't know what the 3rd pokémon is
Added you :D I'd love to shiny hunt in your safari ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Added you :D I'd love to shiny hunt in your safari ^^
Thanks Virizyth. I just added you to mine too. Hope you enjoy the shiny hunting

Aight I have this game for about a week or more (depending on how generous my friend is), and I have absolutely no idea what his Friend Safari is.

Friend Code is 0834-1185-8959

Update: According to @Atma my safari is steel with Skarmory, Klefki, and Mawile. Not bad I suppose XD
Just added you Shiny ;) :p

Hey! Kinda new here so mind adding me? :D
Here's my trainer card:
138964_trainercard-StrawHatAndy.png

Friend Safari is Ground Type: Sandshrew, Nincada, and Palpitoad
Not much, just really looking for some Friend Safari's :D

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Hi guys, me again!
I'd like to know what my type is and/or what my Pokemon are. My IGN is Jack, and my FC is in my Contact Details. Please tell me!

Hydroblade

Formerly Magic Jack
I'm only aware of one of my pokemon, but my friend safari is flying and Im pretty sure I have a swanna

Hey there, my friend code is 263-8295-6259
I have no idea what safari I have for you guys, but I have beaten the Elite Four so there's gonna be 3 Pokemon. And if you've registered it, can you please tell you have so i can register you too.

I have beaten Pokemon X a year ago, but I do remember my friend safari

Member: dezbee2008
FC: 3840-6820-5158
Friend Safari Type: Grass
Pokemon: Tangela, Sawsbuck, Maractus.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
@Chaos Vulpix 7 Added you back.

I can confirm you have a Fighting Type Safari with Pancham and Mienfoo. I haven't seen you online so I can't see your third Pokemon yet, but I'm sure someone will soon :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
According to @cloveria1215 my safari is Ground with Sandshrew, Nincada, and Palpitoad. Not as good as my old safari but eh :<

Also my FC be 3583-1213-0822. I need safaris in general so yeah :'D

FC: 4270-3336-2191 Name: Peterwjb
Safari Unknown. Can someone help me check what i have please.

Last edited:
164448_trainercard-Shana.png

Im not really sure what pokemons that are in mine, but pm me if u add me and find out :) ty

@GeneralBug Whoo, glad I saw your post within a decent period of time. I registered you and I'll have X idling for the rest of the day so you can get all my third Pokemon.

Edit: Btw, your Safari is Girafarig, Grumpig (who has an unnerving 3D animation and facial expression), and Wobbuffet.

Last edited:
My friend code is: 3024 - 8852 - 9785
Feel free to add me. I'd like to know what pokemon my friend safari has. :) I'm also going to add these fine people, if they could add me as well that'd be great ;):
I've added you back~

Your friend safari is- Normal with Minccino, Lilipup and I was unable to see your 3rd pokemon as you weren't online. If you wanna know, feel free to send me a message when you're online.

Okay! This is my first time logging back into the site in about 3 years. But this is URGENT! I want to get a certain Shiny Pokemon for a friend, but I need a Safari with Braixen. My 3DS FC is 4871-3209-8796, my Safari type is Water, and in order, it has Krabby, Wartortle, and Azumarill. Let me know if you added me, please and thank you ♥

Is it ok to respond to this thread still?

My roommate and I have Ghost type friend safaris!

Mine is Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Dusclops
(1607 - 6333 - 3059 ) My name is Mimi!

My roommate has Lampent, Phantump, and Spiritomb! Her name is Lyssa.
( 1779 - 4317 - 6332 )

Status
Not open for further replies.