• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokécharms Show Rebooted (Discussion thread)

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
“Okay, I’m gonna be frank with you, Marsh, and I don’t even know who Frank is.” -Bow

As I thought about before, I want to make an object show role play. I haven’t seen that before on here, though, I’ve never actually been on the general role plays before. So excuse me as I read the rules for the tenth time in a row.

I’m just posting this here to see if anyone is interested, and, if so, any ideas people can give to actually get this to be made. Because using my brain is not something I can do. Like, ever.

I do have a FEW ideas, and I will list them below;
• It would be like most object shows, where there will be X amount of teams.
• The losing team would have to vote off one of their own members. I don’t know how I’d go about this though. Maybe each contestant doing something like a confessional to vote. But, if privacy would make the voting more interesting, then private messages.
• As stated above, there would be eliminations, but I don’t know what to do with those, though. Because once you’re out, you’re gone. And I do feel kinda guilting about just kicking people out of the role play.
If anyone is interested in joining, or just giving ideas, then reply. If you want.

Edit: I’m making the character sign up forms because yes. And also the rules.
1. Follow the general role play rules on the site.
2. You can have no more than three characters.
3. Once you vote (using private messages), you cannot switch your vote.
4. Once you are eliminated, you cannot come back. So do not ask.
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Here is some examples below!
Name: Circle
Pronouns: He/him
Personality: Circle is very energetic. Because of that, he will make everything extreme.
Appearance: Circle is a white circle with arms and legs
Name: Vase
Pronouns: She/her
Personality: Vase is very helpful. She is very insistent in helping contestants, especially ones missing limbs. She will take full responsibility for any fault her fellow competitors have.
Appearance: Vase is a purple flower vase, with arms and legs

Last edited:

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Oooo, I like the idea of an contest such as this. It gives a kind of feeling that reminds me of AGT which in my case would love if their an Rp somewhat like it. I myself would enjoy voting people off which would make me excited. But also the fact that once we’re voted off and gone makes it much like an adrenaline rush thinking of what will happen next. So honestly I’d love to join!

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Well, thank you for those kind words about this! You did say you would like to join, so I have gone ahead and made the character sign up sheet, so you may fill that out and join whenever you please.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Name: Fanti
Pronouns: They/Them
Personality: A fun loving little guy with a ‘Bubbly’ personality. They are extremely prone to bad comments and enjoy being alone sometimes.
Appearance: An orange soda can with a green outlining and arms and legs. Their expression is always a little bit on the annoyed-smile side.

Name: Dollar
Pronouns: She/Her
Personality: A quiet sassy dollar bill with a loud friendly side. She can be aloof too.
Appearance: A green dollar bill that’s happens to be a solid five, she has eyelashes that seem large.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
I love both of your character! But, I do have a concern about having two characters. That would give you double the vote power, which some might find unfair. I will let you keep both of them though, it should hopefully be fine.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Hmm, actually I do realize that. Having had decided that Fanti and Dollar will either combine a vote into one or one of them will be voted out first. (Likely Dollar be voted out first- but that also depends).

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
I guess that could work, or you could put them on separate teams, so you don’t get a double vote. And yes, Abra Kadabra, you may join! Thank you for taking an interest!

Name: Chainsaw
Pronouns: He/Him
Personality: He's wild and adventurous. He likes interacting with others and doesn't let his lack of arms slow him down.
Appearance: He's just a regular chainsaw with black legs and big eyes on each side of his blade.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Wonderful character! I have never seen a chainsaw character before in any object show! One question, though. Is the saw part facing upwards, or forwards? I am just asking, so I know how to draw him.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
That’s an amazing idea! That way, if they both ended up on the same team, they would most likely be focused on voting each other! Or, if they both got to merge, it would be the same. They would be screwed though if one won immunity.

I consider joining since this actually looks interesting.

Name: Controller
Pronouns: He/him
Personality: He is a really friendly person, yet also protective over his stuff. He admires Circle’s personality.
Appearance: He appears to be a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. His anatomy prevents him from overheating or getting wet. He has normal human limbs

EDIT: I’d like both on opposite teams.
EDIT 2: No more Huggy.

Last edited by a moderator:

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Name: Huggy Wuggy
Pronouns: He/him or they/them
Personality: He was meant to be a really nice creature, yet he was unintentionally created as a bloodthirsty monster in his origin game, Poppy Playtime.
Appearance: He appears as a blue, excessively tall monster with red hands and feet. His anatomy prevents him from frowning.
I’m very sorry, but this character cannot be accepted. It is not an object. You could make a character with the same personality, but this won’t work as is. I’m sorry. Not only that, you say the character is from Poppy’s Playtime, and from research, that’s a real game. And your character looks just like that character. So I won’t add in a character that doesn’t belong to you.

Edit: You never actually said what limbs Controller has either, so please let me know that, too.

Last edited:

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
I have a question for all of you; should we start with six characters, or ten? If we do six, then we can start sooner, and end sooner. And if we do ten, sure, we’d have to wait a bit, but it would go on longer.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Alright, we can wait until ten. But because I’m impatient, I changed the character limit to three, so that way it can get filled up faster. Which means if you all made three characters it could start. Or we could wait for other people to join and make characters.

Last edited:
My Characters:
(You already saw Chainsaw.)

Name: Chainsaw
Pronouns: He/Him
Personality: He's wild and adventurous. He likes interacting with others and doesn't let his lack of arms slow him down.
Appearance: He's just a regular chainsaw with black legs and big eyes on each side of his blade. His blade can rotate like a traditional chainsaw.

Name: U.F.O
Personality: She’s calm, calculated, and highly intelligent. She knows everything and keeps meticulous notes on all her competitors.
Appearance: She looks like a traditional U.F.O, but with eyes on her windshield and a mouth under it. She picks things up using her tractor beam and has a multitude of weapons that come out of her bottom hatch. She can also fly.

Name: Cologne
Personality: He acts like a female who knows her stuff. He’s very flamboyant and confident but hates being called a man.
Appearance: He looks like a regular square cologne bottle with eyes and a mouth. He has both arms and legs. He can spritz people the spray on top.