• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokewar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Blade
Species: Lucario
Side: none, he thinks that membership limits freedom.
Appearance: Shiny Lucario wearing a dark cloak and two hidden blades on his arms.
Personality: Mysterious, gloomy

Blade was sitting on the tree and looking at pokemon in down. He saw Tsareena holding Pikachu. "That's not my fight" he thought

G

Gungy the boss

As sparky wandered back to his 'home', he looked up into the trees, the thought of juicy nutritious berries making his mouth water when he spotted something large, blue shape in one of the trees, not a giant oran berry, he realised with dispare, it had brown, grey and black on it, a lucario, it was a lucario! "By all the power of arceus, who in the war torn world ar you!?" He blurted out, but he didn't know if he was friendly of not, he remembered that once, just as the war started a riolu came to eevee village, he had been saved from an attack at the cost of his parents lives, they welcomed the riolu and, as the head of the barracks and forge, sparky had had the pleasure to train him to fight, he had outsped the archery trained leafeon and almost the upfront jolteon general, the riolu helped him at the forge to make weapons and he made himself some claws out of hardened steel, he defended of the east wing of the village with him, but then one day a large attack came, all the villagers were taken by the pokeunion, and he never saw the riolu again... he snapped out of deep thought as he realised he was getting weird looks from the lucario, he darted into a bush and continued his journey in silence...

Name: Shade
Species: Gengar
Side: Union he has no other freinds
Appearance: gengar hiddin poke items needed for him
Personality: Mysterious, gloomy and very very evil>:D>:D>:D

Shade was one of the only 2 pokemon in the union that wanted to fight(FOR EVIL) for freedom totaly freedom as he walked out of the union base noticing that the bace was ON FIRE he rushed out at the speed of shadows "HOLY WHY IS THE BASE ON FIRE HE YELLED" as he ran to the closest lake see pokemon... alot of them across the lake

Name: Drake
Species:Vulpix
Appearance:Has a blue scarf and glasses
Side: Rebels
Personality: Helpful,smart,and Creative
His home in the volcano was destroyed so he built a helicopter to get very far away but his helicopter broke while he was riding it so he fell and while he is falling he saw a pikachu "get out!!!!!!" he shouted beacause the helicopters almost gonna fall on the pikachu

G

Gungy the boss

As sparky got close to his home, he realised he was being followed, not wanting anyone to break and steal what little things he had he heated his body so that his claws made burn marks in the grass and desert sand he went away from his home then cooled down so he made no more marks and headed back to his 'home'.

Name:Marona
Species: Zorua
Appearance: she has bleached her fur pure white and all the spots where it used to be red she dyed pink. She wears fake beautifly wings. She is very thin, so you can see her ribs.
Side: neither her parents were caught in the crossfire of a battle between the two sides and they died so now she hates both sides blaming their fighting for her parents death.
Personality what was once a playful Zorua who would be friends with anyone now she is very aggressive and very hard to befriend. She wants revenge against both sides though she isn't strong enough to hurt anyone.
Marona was sleeping in a trash can. She was having nightmares about the night she lost her parents. She was crying in her sleep. Her crying was audible outside the trash can. She was at the bottom of the trash can and was burried in trash.

Marona replied" I was taking a nap in hear since all the decent places to sleep require membership to one of the parties. However since they both collectively caused the death of my parents and I want revenge neither of them are probably going to let me sleep in their homes. So I sleep here. I was having a nightmare about when they killed my parents." She then starts to growl. She says" The union bunch are a bunch of monsters ,and the Rebels are monsters and are hypocrites about being monsters too."

Name:Ken
Species: Greninja
Appearance: Shiny
Side: None
Moves: Ice beam, Water Shuriken, Night Slash, Shadow sneak
Ken noticed Blade and Marona from the trees and jumped down to approach them. "No sides, huh? I personally agree with you two. My reason for no sides? I disagree with both of them. War isn't the answer. And with that, I wish to travel with you. Also, what's up with the butterfly wings? My name's Ken, by the way."

Marona answered" One I really like butterfly Pokemon. Two these wings are a gift from my parents and are the last thing I have to remember them by. Three no one takes the abilties of someone this adorable seriously. If someone from either side comes by it could offer me a chance at revenge. If I ever learn how to fight." She then sighs. She says" but realistically if I hurt one of them I'm going to be hunted down by all of them ,so I would probably die if I ever tries to get my revenge and I'm not stupid enough to take on two armies on my own so I probably will never get my revenge.

"I could teach you some good dark-type moves, if you want. Anyways, the sides are either with them or against them. They will kill us. I say we unite, not as a faction, but as having each other's backs." Ken said.

But he managed to control it into a ruined city and safely managed to land on one of the buildings "phew* that was close" he looked down and saw a lucario a greninja and a zorua.

G

Gungy the boss

As sparky headed back home, he realised that going off course had gotten him lost, he wound up at a ruined city and saw the lucario leaving, he made a nervous growl, but to quiet for him to hear before diving into some trash cans where he found a greninja and a... "pink and white thing" he tried to stay hidden but failed when he blurted out: "WHO ON EARTH ARE YOU!?" He froze...

Marona looked is startled by sparky and growled for a second. She replied " shouldn't the Pokemon caught spying answer that question first? You suddenly shouting at Pokemon after spying on them for who knows how long is a good way to startle someone. Sometimes startling a Pokemon can make them kill you in a panic reaction. If I had any fighting capabilities that would of just happened to you. "She then looks at quake and replies to her" oh we just were talking about our reasons for not wanting to join either faction and decided to help each other."

"Yea, I am not a fan of either teams too." She explained what she saw.
"A ferrothorn from the rebel side was draining energy from Pokemon from the PokeUnion team." Quake shook her head.
"I am tired of all the fighting." She sighed.

Marona nodded and replied" yeah my parents were neutreal and got caught in the crossfire of a fight between the two so both sides killed my parents. I kinda want revenge but one Pokemon going up against two armies is about as stupid as ideas get. I just feel empty inside now. Do you understand?"

"Of course. I almost lost my eyesight in the crossfires." Quake pointed to her scar on her eye.
"I have an idea, what if we found Pokemon that aren't on either side to help us fight? Then we can split up and take on both sides." She suggested.

Marona commented" but what if we become just as bad as them and end up hurting innocent Pokemon in the crossfire. I don't think direct battles would be a good way to go about things because we will be the smallest party anyway so how can we combat their goals without well combat? Neither side listens to reason so negotiation is out. Do we run away?"

"Hmm, we could try to get inside their defenses, and talk to their leaders." Quake said.
"Maybe that could work, and if we are in danger we can run to a meeting point."

Marona adds" I think they would probably just kill us. Since we are against the union even if we are also against the rebellion too they would still label us as Rebels and try to kill us. Well we aren't against either party as much as we are against the fact that they are super violent and are hurting many people who are neutral in their battles. Do you think they would be willing to only attack each other and not have us caught in the crossfire. Their is not a safe spot to sleep even. Union areas are prone to rebell attacks and you can get hurt in those and the opposite is true too. Literally the only place I have found that was safe to sleep was a trash can, and that is disgusting."She then started to cry.

"If you want, I found a cave that I sleep in, it has a lake, and some Oran Trees nearby, you can stay with me their if you want." Quake comforted Marona.
"We can also swim a little bit farther southeast to Kanto." She added.

Marona replied " thank you that would be nice.". She then crawled on quake's head and sighed. She said" apparently there is no place for decent Pokemon in Kano."

"It's gonna be okay." Quake headed to her cave.
"Alright Marona. This is it." She put the tiny Zorua down to explore the cave.
" I am going to collect some oran berries, call me if you need anything."

Drake flew away with his helicopter which he fixed but it very loud he landed on the forest "finally back here. ooh oran berries!" he said in a soft and clear voice he picked a lot then built a house there using twigs,leaves,honey, and leaves "there! its finished" he sighed "i wish i could have company"

Quake spotted the Lucario and stepped in front of her new friend.
"This is My cave, the question is, what are You doing here?" Quake was not going to let some stranger get in her territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.