• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The PRP OC interview meme!

From out of the blue, it's time for a Trainer Interview! Hi, I'm Andy Simmons; and this is my trusty cameraman...or should I say cameramon, Muscles! Today we're going from town to town, city to city, and region to region in order to interview the world's Pokemon Trainers, Coordinators and the like and get a glimpse into their daily lives.

You, there! Mind if we chat you up for a brief interview? Awesome! I'll be asking a couple of questions, and all you have to do is answer them honestly. Oh, and if you don't mind, try to keep it brief; since our camera has a limited bit of film. Okay then, feeling comfy? Then let's start our interview!

1. Let's get started with introductions. Mind telling us your name and profession?

2. I see. So, how did you end up choosing your profession?

3. Very interesting! So tell me; before you decided to hit the road and travel, what was it like growing up?

4. Inspiring! So, got any big plans or dreams for the future?

5. Ho-ho! That's quite an exciting prospect. I must say, achieving that sort of goal must take a lot of effort and work. But besides training, is there anything else you and your Pokemon do in your leisure?

6. Moving right along, let's talk about the other professions a Pokemon trainer can choose. As a Pokemon trainer, how do you feel about Coordinating and Contests? Or if you're a Coordinator, how do you feel about Gym Challenges? Would you ever consider trying the profession opposite to yours?

7. Hmm, hmm. Very juicy stuff. Oh? My, that's quite an interesting Pokemon you have there. Mind introducing us to him/her?

8. Impressive. So tell me, how did you and that Pokemon of yours meet?

9. I see, I see. So anyway, just between you and me, is this one your favorite Pokemon out of the bunch?

10. Quite interesting indeed. And how do you think your Pokemon feels about you?

11. Haha, Muscles and I are kind of like that. Alright, one last thing about your Pokemon; Does he/she have any interesting traits or characteristics? How about unique habits? After all, he/she seems to be a top-notch Pokemon.

Great stuff! Well, I think that should about wrap up our interview. Thanks again for taking some time to answer all our questions. I'm sure our viewers will be very interested in a trainer like yourself.

One more thing, got something you'd like to say to our viewers?

Ha ha, alright then. Once again, this is Andy Simmons and Muscles reporting. Tune in next time for another segment of Trainer Interview!

SAMPLE =D

1. Let's get started with introductions. Mind telling us your name and profession?
Oh, um...hi, my name's Ruin. I'm a Pokemon Coordinator...I guess. And I live here in Solaceon town with my Pokemon.

Eh? Well,to be honest, I didn't really give it all that much thought. When I first saw a contest back in Floaroma town, I decided I should try and go for that. Seeing the Pokemon doing all those fantastic tricks and appeals, it got my heart racing. And before I knew it, I was in my first contest and the rest is history.

3. Very interesting! So tell me; before you decided to hit the road and travel, what was it like growing up?
Oh...hehe..I used to live in Viridian city in the Kanto region with my family. My parents put me through school and after I graduated, I enrolled at a college. But it didn't really work out for me, so I decided to just take a break. I left home and travelled here to become a Pokemon trainer. I was a bit worried about what mom and dad thought about it, but they're okay with it now. *phew

Hmm, not really. I'm pretty much content living here in Solaceon. Plus, I've got a job, so I don't really have plans on leaving for another region or anything like that. I did get to visit the Johto region a while back, and it was fun. But being here and working, doing something besides just wandering around; I can't explain it, but it's just something I'd rather be doing.

5. Ho-ho! That's quite an exciting prospect. I must say, achieving that sort of goal must take a lot of effort and work. But besides training, is there anything else you and your Pokemon do in your leisure?
W-well, not really. If I'm not competing for contests, I'm usually just working. Although, I might consider taking up Pokemon Fashion. I've been told I'm pretty good at making clothes for Pokemon. *blushes* Oh and from time to time, my Pokemon and I just travel to some place nice like a beach or a hotsprings inn and just relax and have fun.

6. Moving right along, let's talk about the other professions a Pokemon trainer can choose. As a Pokemon trainer, how do you feel about Coordinating and Contests? Or if you're a Coordinator, how do you feel about Gym Challenges? Would you ever consider trying the profession opposite to yours?

Actually, I did gym challenges a while back. I even have a couple of badges. I honestly don't know what to think about gym challenges. I can sense the same sort of thrill there as when I'm on the Contest hall, so while the goals are different, I think Pokemon trainers and coordinators feel the same thrill about winning a ribbon or a gym badge.

Besides those, I've also heard about Pokemon Musicals from overseas. Pokemon dressing up and performing for audiences? That sounds really neat, and I'd love to experience it first-hand!

7. Hmm, hmm. Very juicy stuff. Oh? My, that's quite an interesting Pokemon you have there. Mind introducing us to him/her?
Oh, these two? I was just taking them out for a walk. This Buizel here is named Rhapsody and this Sneasel is named Solomon. You'd be surprised to know this, but they're actually siblings. *chuckle* As you can see, they like to run around and are quite a handful.

Ha ha. These two were hatched out of an egg my Pokemon laid, so I guess that makes them twins, too. You should meet their parents. I love the father to bits, and the mother is just so sweet. Though, she's kind of overprotective of her kids. I have to beg her just to let me spend time with them so they can train. *laughs weakly*

9. I see, I see. So anyway, just between you and me, is this one your favorite Pokemon out of the bunch?
I love all my Pokemon equally. As a sort of parent to them, I think it's only fair. I've caught a lot of Pokemon since when I first started out and I try to give each of them the attention they deserve. We're always doing stuff together, so it really feels like we're all one big family!

10. Quite interesting indeed. And how do you think your Pokemon feels about you?
Hahaha I wonder about that. But I think they trust me enough. Definitely; we're all such a tightly knit bunch.

11. Haha, Muscles and I are kind of like that. Alright, one last thing about your Pokemon; Does he/she have any interesting traits or characteristics? How about unique habits? After all, he/she seems to be a top-notch Pokemon.
Other than being the most mischievous pair of Pokemon I've raised, these two are pretty ordinary Pokemon I guess. Though don't mind me saying so, but they're just positively adorable! Rhapsody here loves dressing up in all the clothes I make for her, and Solomon likes to help me in the kitchen. Huh, I guess that's pretty unique for them.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Whee, this was fun to do. Excuse my cussing in this... it was, um, kind of needed to make Kelvin really seem real to me. ^^;

Gah, stop chewing on my jeans, you stupid Mienshao! Oh, hey, the name’s Kelvin Bohr, or just Kelv. NOT Kevin, but Kelvin, got that? I guess you can say that I’m just your average Pokémon trainer.

It wasn’t a hard choice to make, really. I like adventuring and training Pokémon, and contests and musicals are just silly. All other “jobs” just didn’t really appeal to my tastes.

Not as bad as people might think, though it was still hard as shit to grow up. Yes, my parents were caring but strict like parents should be, but... well, I’m rebellious. And I ended up getting into arguments with my dad a few times. Even ended up running away once when I was seven, but I came home after a few hours because I was hungry.

Hm, haven’t really thought about it much. Might end up settling down after I’ve traveled through all the major regions. I’ll probably end up challenging the Pokémon League at some point, but I don’t really care if I win or not. Life’s only so long, right? Enjoy it while you can; don’t make such a big deal about stuff like losing. You win, great, you lose, you’ve learned something.

Heh, we sure travel a lot, like I’ve already mentioned. Lumen, my Lampent, and Joule, the silly Mienshao here, like pulling tricks on the others when I’m not looking. Dude, Joule, that’s not a compliment! Anyways, I also write in my journal sometimes; y’know, stuff like what I’ve seen or heard, or just any random thoughts that go through my head. No, you may NOT look through my journal!

God, don’t even remind me of the time I was dragged into a contest. The stupid boy that I found, Dylan, dragged me into the contest hall and made me change into a freaking DRESS. He thought it was very funny, ‘course he did, being a little kid; he even made me introduce myself as Kelly! Hell, I am never going to do a contest again because of that one experience. As interesting as it is, well, let’s just say one time is enough. Joule, stop whining, I don’t care if you won the contest that time, we are not doing another one any time soon.

Oh, this one here? This is Joule, the little clown of my team. She was the first Pokémon I caught, and also one of my best fighters. But as much as I love her, she’s also one of the most annoying things I’ve seen in my life. She’s almost as bad as Dylan, stealing my berries or hiding my clothes after I shower... Joule, get up, you know I’m teasing! Good God, this is an interview, show me some respect.

That is a story that I’d rather not talk about. Let’s just say that it includes a certain Pokémon running away with my pack in the middle of the night.

Outside of Dylan, Joule’s probably the greatest friend I could get. As irritating as she can get, she does help you when you’re in need of assistance. And she is fun to be with- Joule, quit looking through my backpack. Nevermind, I take that back, she’s a pain in the ass.

By the way she acts, I think she does see me more as a friend than her trainer. STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BA- DAMNIT! I DO NOT MAKE YOU ACT AS MY SLAVE. Yeah, we do joke around a lot, if you haven’t noticed yet, almost like how you would pick on your best friend all the time.

Top-notch? Is that a joke? I’m kidding, Joule. Well, she has a really big affinity towards berries in general. Every time I look through my berry sack, I always find a few more missing, and Lumen says that Joule’s always the culprit. I don’t trust Lumen much either, but I have caught Joule trying to sneak some berries out of my pack on several occasions.

Great stuff! Well, I think that should about wrap up our interview. Thanks again for taking some time to answer all our questions. I'm sure our viewers will be very interested in a trainer like yourself. One more thing, got something you'd like to say to our viewers?
Yeah, don’t ever catch a Pokémon you wouldn’t trust your belongings to. No, but in all seriousness, Pokémon are probably one of the best creatures around, and I highly recommend getting one if you’re lonely.

Ha ha, alright then. Once again, this is Andy Simmons and Muscles reporting. Tune in next time for another segment of Trainer Interview!

Hi! I'm Grace Iyashine, from the Unova region! I'm completely fanatic about traveling and doing Gym battles!

Well, it was reeeaaallly easy! When I picked Felucia, my Snivy, I could see in her eyes that she wanted to prove that she was the best around, so naturally, I started training to take down Gyms!

It was pretty neat. My dad's an archeologist, so we used to go on trips to the Desert Resort and see all the nifty ruins and stuff!

Definitely! I plan on getting every Gym badge in the world! But, I'm not going to compete in the Pokemon Leagues, though. I don't want all the fame and recognition that comes from participating in those; it gets in the way of leading a normal life, I would think. To me, just having the Gym Badges should be enough to prove that you are a capable Trainer, and that's all I need: for people to know that I'm good.

Oh, yes! A lot of times we'll go to a spa or the beach after a Gym battle, just to relax and have some fun after a hard-day's work! It's a great way to celebrate!

Eh, I wouldn't really want to try doing Contests or Musicals. I think that doing that just really inflates your Pokemon's ego after a while, even if they are having fun. In battles, it's easy to lose pride and gain it back by simply suffering a terrible defeat or winning a close match; I don't think it works that way in Contests. There, you're just showing off -skillfully, of course- but the only thing you're proving is that you can look and attack pretty. Pokemon aren't meant to be flashy displays- oh, I'm just sitting here rambling, aren't I? I'm sooooooo sorry!

This is Korriban, a Sandile and the cutest Pokemon ever! I take this little fella everywhere I go! And he's just so cuuuuuuuuute! I mean, come on! Look at those precious little eyes! *fangirl squeal*

During a trip to the desert with my dad, I saw one and I just had to have it! Of course, I had to wait until I had gotten a Pokemon from Professor Juniper, but I went and found this guy first thing once I got back to the desert!

Most definitely! I know it's bad to have favorites, but I just can't resist his face! *more fangirl squeals*

I'm sure they all love me as much as I love them!~

Yeppers! It's uber-cute and cuddly! How many Ground- or Dark-type Pokemon can you say that about?

Great stuff! Well, I think that should about wrap up our interview. Thanks again for taking some time to answer all our questions. I'm sure our viewers will be very interested in a trainer like yourself. One more thing, got something you'd like to say to our viewers?
Of course! If we ever battle, don't take me lightly!

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Hold on one second. If I told you once, I told you a thousand times! You have to behave if you're going to stay out here! And stop it with the splashing! Sorry about that. Name's Alan Shaw, and, well, I guess I'm a Pokemon trainer, in the official sense at least.

Honestly, I needed to have some excuse to travel away from the same old same old, and seeing as I had three Pokemon with me, training seemed to be the best option. Of course, if you're implying why I chose training over things like musical work and coordinating, I'm not exactly a very artistic person, especially not in fields of contests and musicals. Battling is the only thing I know, Pokemon-wise.

Pretty uneventful to tell you the truth. My dad is a Pokemon researcher, and he was always away on expeditions and stuff like that, but I've never been on one myself. I usually spent my days over at the harbor, watching the ships and ferries go by to pass the time, then I'd occasionally ponder through dad's reports to see what I could learn from them. Seeing only what he saw in written format, and watching hundreds of other people come and go on whatever journeys or trips they were on finally got me the nerve to do something more with my life.

Well...I'd like to at least get a single gym badge to start with...Been having a bit of bad luck in that to say the least...From there, I just hope to someday be good enough to get some name for myself, possibly get into the league championships or something. "15 minutes of fame" you know?

We spend a lot of time simply watching other people pass us by, just to imagine what their lives are like, what their goals and dreams are, and if there's a chance we might see that same person in the limelight someday. We also like to take advantage of any bodies of water we might encounter on the way as well. Always loved water, and I'm sure my team does as well, being all water types and whatnot.

Heh...I tried imagining myself in a coordinators shoes one time, and honestly, I don't think I'd know what the hell I was doing even if I was interested in the profession. It's just too much of a contrast to battling, and I don't think I'd ever be able to adapt to the change. To put it simply, I just don't think it's ever gonna happen any time soon.

This troublemaker here? His name's Perfusus, a squirtle as you most likely already know. He was my first Pokemon. He's sometimes a bit of a handful, but he's still very loyal, and he really does try to keep a cool head to impress me whenever he can, though that usually doesn't last very long. Perfusus! Don't get so close to the camera! I can't afford to pay for another broken piece of machinery again!

I got him from my father about six years ago, the first of three little souvenirs he got for me after I told him I had considered taking up the training profession, the other two being the rest of my party. No Perfusus, I'm not bringing them out, you're enough of a headache as it is...

Honestly, even though he can sometimes be a pain in the neck to deal with, he's been with me for years now, and I know that no matter what the case may be, he's gonna stick with me, so, yeah, I guess you can say he's my favorite-... though that doesn't mean he can just drench my face in the middle of an interview... I swear, you're gonna go back in the ball if you don't calm down...

Really, from what I can deduce, if he didn't trust me, he wouldn't mess around with me the way he does. He knows I'm not very assertive, and he loves to take advantage of that, but I really think he cares for me a great deal when all is said and done.

Physically, he has a rather interesting swirl pattern on his shell. If he decides to finally slow down for a minute, you might be able to see it. He's a pretty curious guy, and if there's an opportunity for him to meet someone new, and show off, he'll capitalize on it.

Great stuff! Well, I think that should about wrap up our interview. Thanks again for taking some time to answer all our questions. I'm sure our viewers will be very interested in a trainer like yourself.
Yeah...somehow I doubt that...

Well, this may sound like loser talk, but I've learned that what makes Pokemon training stand out, is that even if you lose a lot, and you don't find yourself reaching the successes you hoped for, you can at least say you have a friend or two to help you out and share every experience you have, good and bad.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I'm Brian and this monkey by my side is my partner in crime Axel. Oh, and I'm a Pokemon Trainer.

Because I live for battle and adventure. I'm always on the move because there are always so many new things out there that I still haven't seen and so many new opponents waiting to be battled.

Pretty boring actually. It goes completely against my nature to just sit still and go through the repetitive daily motions of life. Like I said, I need adventure, new experiences, and entertainment.

Axel and I want to see everything this world has to offer and become the best we possibly can be. And if that means claiming the throne of Champion then that is a title I will strive for!

Sit back and relax. Some times you just have to take things slow and enjoy the scenery.

I actually tried Coordinating once and lost in the first round. Aside from the fact that I was wearing the same clothes I always wear while everyone else was dressed like it was some formal event, my Pokemon and I are so conditioned to battle that we simply couldn't get all fancy fancy. Definitely not our thing.

How are you now only noticing Axel? I even introduced him at the start! *sign* Fine. This is my partner in crime Axel.

When Prof. Rowan finally gave in to my request for a Chimchar, he took me to Mt. Coronet where I rescued a certain golden Chimchar who was falling from the edge of a cliff. I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

Well of course! Even among humans, Axel stands above all others as my best friend.

I don't think, I know he feels the same way about me. He's told me so himself.

... Are you color blind? Do you not see the gold fur!? *rolls eyes* As for his habits, he and I always spar together to keep us both in shape. He's also not above pulling the occasional prank to keep things interesting.

I'm sure they will.

Life is short. Have as much fun as you can before it ends!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rex

Resident Furry
Had to juggle Honest and In Character. Thus, every answer is completely in character, but not all of them are completely honest. Sorry about that.

I’m Sam Vekkner. I guess you could say I’m a Trainer.

I was living at home one day, and decided it might be for the best to get out and travel. Things were pretty hard at first, but everything has settled a bit now.

Kind of dull, I guess. I had an average childhood, a little sheltered, maybe. Never actually owned a Pokemon until I got out of the house, though.

Not really, actually. I suppose getting the last badge here in Hoenn and taking on the Elite Four are the biggest things I’ve got planned.

We travel a lot. Don’t actually get much leisure time. Each of my team enjoys doing something else in their spare time, so we hardly end up doing things all together.

6. Moving right along, let's talk about the other professions a Pokemon trainer can choose. As a Pokemon trainer, how do you feel about Coordinating and Contests?
I don’t see the appeal, honestly. It’s not something I’d waste my time on.

7. Hmm, hmm. Very juicy stuff. Oh? My, that's quite an interesting Pokemon you have there. Mind introducing us to him?
Huh? Oh. This is Seth, a Buizel, obviously.

He was given to me in Cerulean City by a man that knew my family.

Uh… I suppose he is, actually. We’ve been together for a few years, and I’ve bonded with him better then any of the others.

I hope he likes me. We always seem to get along well, so…

11. Haha, Muscles and I are kind of like that. Alright, one last thing about your Pokemon; Does he have any interesting traits or characteristics? How about unique habits? After all, he seems to be a top-notch Pokemon.
Actually, he does. I swear he can read, I see him paging through books all the time. I don’t know, he seems to understand things a lot better then most Pokemon do as well. He’s always been like that, so I don’t exactly know why.

Uh… Not really?

I'm Rain Izabel, I'm a Pokemon Trainer.

My city's gym leader, Lt. Surge, gave me my first Pokemon, Switch, when I was 8. I trained in his gym for a few years, and decided it was time to travel and train more Pokemon.

I grew up without my parents, but my brother did an amazing job of raising me. I think I've been pretty lucky with my life, with all of the training and love I've received.

I'm going to become a gym leader one day, I know it.

We have fun!! We love to jest with each other and play pranks. We all really love music too, so we spend a lot of time sharing music.

I've actually tried Contests before..But I think battling suits my Pokemon and myself much better to be honest.

This is my super awesome Raichu, Switch.

Lt. Surge gave him to me as a Pichu when I was younger, we became close rather immediately.

Switch is my best friend and companion, so what do you think?

I know the feeling's mutual. No doubts about that.

Oh man, do you not see Switch's badass mohawk? And his awesome wristbands? Yeah, he is extremely proud of his style!

No prob!

If you see me on the road, don't be too shy to ask for a battle!!

Ohiyo! My name is Amzaar Gyarou~ Just your average working-class, tea in a flask, aspiring Pokemon trainer!

It wasn't a really quick decision.. I made my mind up when i was really young that I wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer- travel, meet new friends, and see everything out there!- but also, there were heaps of benefits that I got from becoming a trainer I never really noticed before! *smiles*

I have quite a large family; an older brother, a younger brother and a younger sister. My parents didn't want me to leave home to go on some reckless journey when they felt my education was more vital. They didn't want me discouraging my siblings from their schoolwork either, so I decided to pack up and leave home alone.

Lots and lots! They're mostly just silly things... like, seeing every variety of bug and ghost-type Pokemon there is~ *squees*. Or I've always wanted to go to Celadon City and enter an Eat-athon contest! And ride the Magnet Train and see a Legendary Pokemon! Some foolish dreams, hahaha~

Oh yeah, we like to do things together~ Most of our time is.. ehehe, 'leisure' time anyway~ We're quite a lazy bunch at the best of times~ Our personal favourite thing to do is go to Ecruteak Dance Theater and watch the Kimino Girls- we also love food. Anywhere there's good food, we aren't far off!

I have to be perfectly honest and say that I've never saw the appeals of contests... I'm a very impatient, fidget and full-on kinda person.. I don't think I'd have the strategy or elegance to pull off anything nearly as good as some of the Coordinators out there!
I certainly like watching contest performances with my Pokemon, but I think my heart's in the battling~

Oh~ You mean DeathGaze? *holds up for camera to see*
This loveable purple lump is my best friend and strongest team member, DeathGaze the Gengar! He loves stealing my hats and wears a cute little blue bowtie! But he can be devilishly mischievious and a bit of a bully~

After I ran away from home and somehow or another snaffled my way onto a boat set for Kanto, I ran into little DeathGaze as a Ghastly outside Lavender Town~
He had escaped those badwordsbadwordsbadwords Team Rocket grunts and was still pretty freaked so when he saw me jump out of nowhere he bit me.
Though I was ready to call it quits and run home, I reluctantly took him to a Pokemon Centre and .. we kind of bonded *exchanges smile*
So we've been inseperable ever since!

Aw, you can't choose favourites in family! *laughs* I love all of my Pokemon equally and never travel with the same team all the time so I don't really have a favourite~ But DeathGaze and I are certainly the closest..~

*Glances anxiously at DeathGaze* I hope he appreciates and loves me as much as I do him! He's the best partner anyone could ever ask for, so I'm sure he tries his best for me and loves me too!

DeathGaze likes sneaking up on people. He... really likes spicy food and taking loooong naps~ Haha~ I guess that's not very interesting is it? He's a surpisingly good dancer, but trying to tempt him away from the Dance Theater stage when people are performing never really ends well... And.. he has some strange hat fetish.

Aw, really! That sounds great! ..I get paid for this right? I mean, I need juice money and DeathGaze can get pretty cranky when he doesn't ha-

You mean this was a volunteer thing?! Awch, darn you pushy interviewers and your intimidatingly large muscle Pokemon! *cowers*

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I'm Yohimitsu, I split my time across Pokemon training, saving the world and bounty hunting.

Pokemon training, everyone else got into it so I did too. Saving the world? Chance. Bounty hunting, I needed monney.

I don't remember much, to be honest. I spent my life as a scavanger before the age of 10, so... yeah.

Open up a shop. That's all I want to do.

Not really huge amounts of effort but me and my pokemon, and my friends for that matter, all just hang out. We have lazy days.

Contests are fun, 'cause I show off what my pokemon could do. Gym challenges are fun, because I can show how strong my pokemon are. I don't fancy much of a change though.

This is Gardevoir. She's been with me since the start of Hoenn. Best friend and fierce battler.

I caught her early on in m training years, about 8 years ago.

She's the one I spend the most time with.

I never asked! Aha, yeah, I dunno! You'd be best off asking her.

She's shiny, but apart from that, she's empathetic and understanding. She's remarkably intelligent, and not just in the way you think. She has amazing insights that she can share.

Time to pull Xyrem out of mothballs |D This will be from her 20 year old self's perspective (this particular version is featured in Spring Samba, a Pokemon RP that takes place at the TWEWY forums I'm on |D)

The name's Xyrem Kaminsky. I'm a Pokemon Trainer. I hail from Oreburgh City in Sinnoh.

Well, my first Pokemon was my Blaziken, 'Vadumee, given to me by my father. It was a long while before I actually started journeying... like I was 18 by the time I got out of the city *laughs*. But I had some good times, so these days I stay around the city, raising my Pokemon.

I had a very common lifestyle, I suppose. I lived with my parents until the age of 18 in a house outside of Oreburgh proper. I also lived a few of my childhood years in an apartment in Jubilife for my father's work. But yeah, when I was old enough, I decided it would be in my best interest to have my own place- so my parents bought me an apartment more in the city center. I actually sold it recently, I'm living somewhere else now *smiles*

I'm not really sure. I may travel some of the other regions- I hear Unova has some very nice places- but for now I think I'm satisfied digging around for fossils here.

Well, part of our leisure is our training. 'Vadumee and I spar quite a bit- and yes, I know it's odd for someone my height to go up against a six-foot-tall fire chicken, but hey, it keeps us both on our toes. Besides that, there's a nice field up in Route 206 (under the Cycling Road, actually) that I like to hang out in with my team. It's a big, open area so I can let the larger of my Pokemon out- it's hard to find a place where an Aerodactyl can stretch its wings fully *laughs*

Hm. Even as a traveling trainer, I didn't do a lot of Gym Battles. I really did enjoy the ones I took part in, and I do have a few badges to my name. When it comes to contests, I think that some of my team would really enjoy taking part in them, and in all honesty, so would I.... too bad I've got terrible stage fright, but if I didn't, I'd give one a try.

Well, this six-foot-tall fire chicken is obviously the one to which I've been referring- 'Vadumee, my Blaziken. He's a strong, serious fighter, and an excellent sparring partner. He also has an extreme dislike for water, understandably. He learned not to play in the mud when he was a Combusken, because the one time he did I pushed him into a bath *laughs, eliciting a playful glare from the Blaziken*

Well, my father gave him to me when he was still a Torchic. I was about 14 at the time. I was a late starter, I suppose.

They all have their own lovable quirks, so I could never choose just one. I love all of my Pokemon, as my best friends. He knows that, right, buddy? *The large bird Pokemon nods* See?

Well, he's always been a loyal friend and protector. And he's there for me when I need to talk something out. So I think he loves me.

Don't add to his ego or anything *laughs, 'Vadumee crosses his arms and playfully 'hmphs'*. Well, besides sparring with his trainer, not really. He's not like Eris. She's one of the Rampardos twins on my team, and whenever she goes to sleep, she curls up as if she's a Skitty or something! It's rather adorable.

Interested?
...YOU SAYIN' I LIKE FANS?

*Then a wacky chase scene ensues*

Viewers?

...YOU SAYIN' I LIKE FANS???THAT'S IT, TAKIN' YOU PUNKS DOWN!

[Perhaps this interviewer should just stick to the midnight channel~]

Ummm, well my name’s Ariana Fitzroy, Ari for short. This Woobat on my arm here is Serafina, and I just started off in my journey as being a Pokemon trainer!

Well life in my home town of Icrrius City got pretty boring after a while, just doing nothing… so when I went and saw a battle between a trainer and the gym leader, Brycen, I figured that it was a far more exciting thing to do with my life than sit at home.

Well, very pointless, seeing as there really wasn’t much point to living. Things might have been different if I’d had a boyfriend, but I don’t so… yeah…

I’m not really the kind of person to go around setting long term goals for myself. I think I’ll just go with the flow, and see what happens. Although, I think it would be a good idea to visit Drayden, or some other dragon tamer. I need a bit of help with a dragon of my own, you see.

… Wait, it takes effort to just go with the flow? You’re so strange… Ummm… we just like to hang out with each other really, enjoy whatever touristy stuff is on offer and yeah.

Well, I can see where the idea comes from, making the Pokemon beautiful by showing them off, which can be done in battling too, just in a different way. I really don’t know, I’ve never tried it and seeing as I only just hit the road recently, I haven’t ever seen a contest before, so I’m not really sure…

Sera? Woobats are pretty common… Oh, you mean Romeo. Well, this is Romeo, my Deino. He’s the dragon type I mentioned earlier.

Well there was a competition in Irricus a few months ago, with the prize being Romeo here. I didn’t win, but a friend of mine did. At first, he was ecstatic, but he had quite a lot of trouble taking care of him, seeing as he lived in a small apartment. So he was going to release Romeo, but then I offered to take him along with me, as I was just about to leave with Sera on my journey.

Well, the ‘bunch’ you’re talking about at the moment is just Sera and Romeo. I don’t tend to like having favourites of anything, because things can so easily change, and Pokemon are no exception. I love them equally.

Well… Romeo is a bit on a handful; he always wants to do this own thing, and doesn’t really like taking orders from me, so I have to suggest them to him. He sometimes doesn’t listen, but I think it’s just him getting used to me, that’s all.

Well, appearance wise not really, as far as I can tell from pictures on the internet. Strangely enough, he seems to find Sera fascinating, and sometimes pretends she’s a ball… I don’t know why, but Sera doesn’t really mind so… yeah…

Really? I’m only a novice though…

… Ummmm… not really…

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
My name is Ame Wyxm. I consider myself to be an adventurer. I train and breed PokeMon to bring them to the best potential, or to satisfy my clients. I also go out to find rare items when it is requested.

I started out as a trainer, same age as most people. I realized that helping others could turn me a substantial profit. Fortunately, my eyes were opened to the corruption of some individuals and now I choose my clients for myself.

I lived in a rich family that had little time to pay any mind to me. I grew up in the care of the servants of our household, which were mostly PokeMon.

I plan to expand my horizons to the Unova region, as I have visited the other four extensively.

We often take in the sights around us when we're visiting a certain region. Each place has its own wonders to behold.

Coordinating is an interesting occupation. It is a much different art form from regular training. I often go to watch the contests take place, but actually participating would not be my thing. I admire the prowess of battle much more than the display of beauty.

This is Charles, my Charizard. He is known as a "Fire-Flying" type. He looks very much like a dragon in my opinion.

Charles was my first PokeMon. Professor Oak gave him to me as a Charmander when I started my journey.

She hesitates slightly before answering. I would say that because we have known each other the longest, we are the closest to each other. If that makes him my favourite, then the answer is yes.

She seems to blush slightly. He is... very fond of me. We have a special connection. He is loyal to me and would defend me to his last breath.

As you've probably noticed, Charles has an interesting genetic condition that makes him a different color than most of his kind. I believe it has been referred to as the "Shiny" gene, perhaps because of the way his skin shines.

Respect and be kind to your PokeMon.

Oh, um, of course. I'm Felicia Kai, and I suppose you could consider me a Pokemon trainer.

I wouldn't quite consider it a profession, it just sorta happened. The next logical step after finishing full time education, you could say.

I spent a lot of time working and studying, whilst my older sister was out on her own little treks and excursions. It was nice and quiet.

Um. No, not off the top of my head. Just see where this takes me for now, and go from there.

We don't really do much in the way of leisure - mainly because we're already travelling at a leisurely pace. Its always a pleasant journey no matter what *smiles slightly*

I've actually taken three Gym Challenges already, in Ecruteak, Mahogany and Olivine City - but I've always loved the concept of Coordinating and participating in Contests. I'd jump at the opportunity!

Oh, sure. This is Isabella - a Ninetales, if you weren't aware already. She was my first capture *smiles and strokes Isabella*

My sister, Lily, and I were out playing just outside Ecruteak one summer and we found a pair of Vulpix. We played with them all day, and went back the next day and the next. Eventually our father showed us how to capture them.

Um. I find that a little rude to ask that, actually - we've known each other the longest, but I love all my friends. Favouritism isn't right in this situation.

We all have our differing personalities and likes, but um, we all get along well as if we were our own little family *smiles again*

Um. She usually takes what she's doing seriously, and my Pokedex indicates she has the Drought ability which is handy - especially for our leisurely travelling!

Er... Eh. Always stay hydrated?

... Rein Vangu-- Uh, just Rein, actually. I guess I'm just your average Pokemon Trainer, traveling the world with my... friend...

Hi! I'm Flyn Logan! Otherwise known as the best Pokemon Trainer you've ever seen. I'm just a Pokemon Trainer for now, but someday I'll be the best! Everyone will know my name!

It was something my sister and I always dreamed of doing. Traveling the world, getting away from home, and being with Pokemon. I had a bit of a roundabout way of getting there, but everything worked out in the end.

When you've got this much raw talent, there's absolutely no way that I could not be a Pokemon Trainer. Can't let genius like mine go to waste.

*sigh* You do know this is airing on Television, right? Feel free to cut his parts out of the interview.

That's a bit of a difficult subject of discussion. My parents were workaholics, you could say, and I was pretty much raised by my sister. Until she left unexpectedly. I've been traveling since I was ten, so I grew up alongside my Pokemon.

I met Rein when I was nine, hard to believe it was seven years ago already. *scratches his head, chuckling* He's been like a big brother to me all these years, and he's practically brought me up. Before all that, there isn't much to tell.

Plans... Those would probably be a smart thing to have. I haven't thought that far ahead; seems like I've spent my entire life doing the same thing. Maybe I'll settle down and find a job somewhere, but for now, I'm content traveling the world and battling gym leaders alongside Flyn.

Of course I have plans for the future. I'm gonna become the league champion. Then I'll become a member of Unova's Elite Four! Maybe I'll run my own gym one day! There's plenty of my talent to go around.

My Pokemon and I spend most of our time training; but I make sure to give them plenty of rest and relaxation. We just recently spent a week at the beach in one of those expensive hotels. I'd been saving up a long time for it, but I spoil my Pokemon from time to time. They work hard in return.

My Pokemon and I live for training! We're determined to be the very best there is no matter what stands in our way. But, traveling with Rein, I guess that whenever he takes his Pokemon somewhere relaxing I just sort of tag along.

I've always found contests interesting. The new prospect of incorporating the way that your Pokemon's abilities look and gaining points based something other than their ability to battle seems fun for the Pokemon too. I've never tried it myself, but I've met plenty of people along my way who do it professionally, and I respect them for it.

Yeah! Contests! What a great idea! Once I've finished winning the league championship and defeating the Elite Four, I'll become a champion at contests too! My Pokemon and I are unstoppable.

Oh? This is Lunara. Sorry I didn't introduce her sooner, my Umbreon isn't really keen on strangers. She seems fine right now though... just ignore that glare she's giving you, she's actually quite friendly.

Oh! Me too! My Pokemon is right here. Sorry, he's a bit shy. This is my Darmanitan, mostly I just call him D.

It's a bit of a long story... I guess you could say I got her from my parents. For the sake of time, let's just leave it at that.

I found this guy back when he was just a Darumaka, injured and alone. I really understood how he was feeling, and we just became friends right off the bat.

I love all my Pokemon, they're all my friends as well as my partners. Each of them give their all for me and I do the same for them. But between you and me, Lunara here will always be my best friend; she helped me through a lot of hard times when I was younger.

Well, all my Pokemon are pretty impressive. I won't intimidate any other trainers out there with statistics or anything, but they're all formidable opponents. I don't have a favorite, but D will always have a special place; he was my first Pokemon, after all.

She never lets me forget how much she cares about me. I helped her just as much as she helped me, we've saved each other's lives more than once or twice. I think that I'm just as important to her as she is to me.

I think that D really respects me as a trainer, and I think that he appreciates me as a friend. I mean, who wouldn't want to be on the winning team, after all? But more than that, I think that he recognizes how much I care about him, and I know that he cares about me just as much.

Well, Lunara doesn't have many habits aside from her bizarre love of spicy food. I mean, I know every Pokemon has a preference, but she just can't seem to get enough of it. It's sort of ridiculous how much tolerance she has; none of my other Pokemon can even have a single bite of the sort of stuff she eats regularly. I'm pretty sure that my Froslass would melt. *chuckles*

Actually, D is a pretty normal Pokemon. He's a bit nervous around grass types, ever since he accidentally burnt Rein's Bellossom. Dear Lord, he still has flashbacks to the beating that he endured from that. It's enough to give you nightmares. *shudders*

Thanks for your time? I'm afraid I'm not great at adlibbing.

Yeah I do! Flyn Logan! Remember the name because one day you'll all know it by heart anyway! Best to get a head start, so that when I'm champion, you'll all be up to speed! *hearty laugh*

I really am so sorry about him. Please, do your best to forget that you saw him at all. It'll be better for your mental health.

Let's get started with introductions. Mind telling us your name and profession? Well, to all those in waiting, I am Severin Viper, the only son of the Viper family. Hahaha! I'm also a Pokemon trainer.

I see. So, how did you end up choosing your profession?
The reason why I chose this particular profession is that I enjoy the excitement of battle, and the pleasure my Pokemon get from it.

Very interesting! So tell me; before you decided to hit the road and travel, what was it like growing up?
It was quiet and peaceful, being an only child in a mansion with loving parents. Always studying Pokemon and all that was a treat indeed.

Inspiring! So, got any big plans or dreams for the future?
I aim to be one of the most recognized trainers ever known! And also, to be the best Seviper trainer! Hahaha!

Ho-ho! That's quite an exciting prospect. I must say, achieving that sort of goal must take a lot of effort and work. But besides training, is there anything else you and your Pokemon do in your leisure? We usually sit and think about our experiences we've had together. I let Seviper here rest after hard training, and then let Yanmega and Carnivine have at my noggin. Hmhmhm.

Moving right along, let's talk about the other professions a Pokemon trainer can choose. As a Pokemon trainer, how do you feel about Coordinating and Contests? Would you ever consider trying the profession opposite to yours?
Oh, my goodness, they're wonderful! I have thought about Contests, but for now, I aim for training.

Hmm, hmm. Very juicy stuff. Oh? My, that's quite an interesting Pokemon you have there. Mind introducing us to him/her?
Seviper, my dear Pokemon. He's a fierce fighter, and a gent like myself. Hahaha!

Impressive. So tell me, how did you and that Pokemon of yours meet?

I saved my dear Seviper from a group of uncouth Zangoose. Though I may have met my end as well, if not for this Seviper's family came to the rescue. After that, Seviper and I became as close as peanut butter and jelly. Strawberry jelly, of course.

I see, I see. So anyway, just between you and me, is this one your favorite Pokemon out of the bunch?
Oh goodness. My Pokemon may be the my dears, but Seviper is my closest.

Quite interesting indeed. And how do you think your Pokemon feels about you?
They love me! Why else would they give me such fierce hugs and nibbles?

Haha, Muscles and I are kind of like that. Alright, one last thing about your Pokemon; Does he have any interesting traits or characteristics? How about unique habits? After all, he seems to be a top-notch Pokemon.
Well, they're not rare to the naked eye, but they are to my heart.

Yes. Stay true to yourselves!

Let's get started with introductions. Mind telling us your name and profession?
Hello everybody! My name is Jake Denith, I'm a... Well, I like to call myself a Traveler, but I guess I could be called a Pokémon Trainer, as I do battles mostly.

I was just always quite good at it *laughs* I used to participate in battles after school when I was younger, and I always did quite well. When I had to leave home, due to reasons I don't want to touch on here, I figured I might as well continue doing it.

I had quite a normal youth, I suppose. I grew up with two younger brothers, so I was quite used to looking after people, I suppose, but that being the first child meant that quite a bit was expected of me. My teenage years were especially rough, but I guess that's only to be expected *laughs* Things got out of hand though, not only with my family but with everything in my life at the time, so I had to leave. Still, I guess I had quite the normal childhood, and my relations to my parents and siblings is still good.

Nah, I just travel and do stuff *laughs* I used to challenge gyms, like seriously, but nowadays I only do that every now and then, for fun. I guess my plans are to travel, see the world, and obtain deeper understanding of my Pokémon and myself, or some cheesy shit like that *laughs*

Well, obtaining inner peace doesn't require too much work, I suppose. Anyway, most of our time IS leisure, so the question is rather what do we do when we're not relaxing *laughs* We take it easy, hang around, y'know. Of course we do battle and trin and such, a Trainer's gotta earn something too, right?

I'm too manly to do Coordinating *laughs* Social stereotypes aside, I do at least enjoy watching Contests. I've been thinking about trying them out, but I don't think any of my Pokémon are too keen on that *laughs*

This here critter is Verin, my trusty Zangoose! She's my first Pokémon, and my partner in the crime of life *laughs*

I was given her as a birthday present when I turned ten. That's really all there is to it. The story of how my uncle, who gave her to me, met her, however, is a lot more interesting.

... Damn, I'm gonna feel guilty for a week now *laughs* Yes, she is my favorite. I really hope my other Pokémon never watch this show... (And you don't let this go to your head, girl)

I can only guess, but as long as I'm not all slashed up I guess I'm kinda close *laughs* Verin and I are nearly identical, so judging from that, I suppose that she feels the same about me as I feel about her. Sometimes she just radiates care and happiness, like when she curls up in my lap. Those moments are the essence of joy.

Well, I guess if you have a bad TV you wouldn't see it *laughs* The stripe that Zangooses have is orange on Verin. I really don't know why, but it's lead to trouble for her in the past. She's also a bit smaller than your average Zangoose, but she's a lot fiestier *laughs* On the psychological side, Verin has an unexplainable liking of snow, which is odd, seeing as she was born in the near-tropical Hoenn region.

Remember, who you are *laughs* Movie references aside, don't forget who YOU are. If you give in to pressure, you'll end up regretting it sooner or later.

Jake laughs a lot xD

My name's Brendan, Brendan Savem. I'm a Pokemon Trainer from Pallet Town, in the Kanto Region.

It was a childhood dream, like with other kids. However, reality struck and I accepted that it would probably not happen, I never actually interacted with a pokemon before. Just when I was certain it wouldn't happen, well, it happened. And I have a permanent reminder of that day (twirls white hair in a finger).

Pallet Town is famous for being home to Dr. Oak, specialist in pokemon research and a donator of starter pokemon. It's hard to believe I lived just next door to his family house, never saw him though, he mostly lived in his lab on the outskirts of town. Thanks to him though, there're plenty of people going in and out of the town, so I met a lot of people starting their journey. Never saw any of them again though, except this one guy, but that's a different story.

I just want to keep on traveling. The leagues aren't too big on my list now, they were back when I started, but that's changed now. What I really enjoy about my journey is the thrill of going to new places, looking under every rock and crevice to see the hidden beauty each one hides. I plan to keep on traveling with my pokemon and see the world with my eyes until there's nothing left to see. We'll talk about the future when that happens.

We train quite a bit, but most of our time is taken up by the long walks. I enjoy meeting with people though, especially old storytellers with tales to tell of their own adventures in the world: it's a foreshadowing of what I might see for myself soon enough... Hrm, maybe I'll be a storyteller when I'm old...

I already said that I want to experience what I can, so whenever there's a local contest, I would join that happily. Same story with things like the Pokathelon, I'm also curious about Musicals, I never tried one before, that's something I have to give a shot when I have the chance.

Ah, this is Machop. I don't use nicknames, so he's just Machop. He's my starter actually, I met him when I was twelve, and we've travelled ever since. He's a fairly old pokemon, and he has a biological condition that keeps him from transitioning to evolution. Though that doesn't change his strength, he could wrestle with a Machamp and put up a good fight if he wanted to.

Machop had a separate trainer before me, who raised him for a while before learning of his condition. He abandoned him as a result, and spent some time hanging around Oak's Pokemon Reserves. I was being 'hired' by Oak to help mend a fence in the reserves when I met Machop. There was quite an adventure before we set off, and like I said, it left its mark.

I have to say Machop is my favorite. Even though I have plenty of pokemon now, he's always been the one that traveled with me every step of the way, to pick me up when I was down, and I owe most of my pokemon battle victories to him.

Well... I can say he didn't trust me much when we first met. Though he eventually warmed up to me. He probably thought I was stupid when we first started traveling, one terrific blunder after another. Though now, we see each other on equal levels, we've know each other so well, we can usually tell exactly what the other is going to do, that itself evolved into a pretty good battle strategy.

He usually takes a lost battle well, but when it was against a really tough pokemon, he would disappear on the following nights and go off and train on his own, and he spends the time he isn't training meditating, something he picked up from one such opponent. It would take a week before I finally get through to him again, by then, he's certain that if he met that pokemon again, that he would even the score.

Only thing I have to say is, don't go too fast on your journey. It doesn't hurt to stop for a minute to smell the roses. You never know what you'll find if you remain vigilant for such hidden treasures.

My name's Riley Knight. I'm a Pokemon Ranger.

After my Dad died, I wanted to help stop crime, like he did. This eventually got me into the Ranger Academy in Almia, and after I graduated, I got a place at the Ranger Union, where they let me travel the regions, doing assignments and missions.

I lived with my Mom and Dad in Kanto, where my Dad was a policeman and my Mom worked for Sliph co. My dad died while trying to stop a Team Rocket plan, and my Mom struggled for a bit. Like I said before, I just wanted to stop crime after that.

Become a top ranger, and stop crime. I only think I can fulfill one of those.

We love flying on a Staraptor's back. It's so calming.

I-I'm neither of those. I told you before, I'm a Ranger.

O...Kay... This is my partner pokemon, Riolu.

I saved him from a gang of pokemon thieves in Sinnoh. He warmed up to me, and we became partners.

He's The only pokemon that is permanently with me... Are you feeling alright?

I know he likes me, he's told me himself. Like I said before, we're partners.

He can use aura with almost the same efficiency as a Lucario. I've seen him fire off an Aura Sphere or two. That's why those pokemon thieves wanted him. He can also communicate with me via our linked auras.

I'm not a trainer...

Be nice to your pokemon, and don't abuse them. But don't release them, whatever those Plasma weirdos say.

Are you sure you're alright? You seem like you need to lie down or something.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Totally ripping off Chad's format. ;D
I can't decide which of my current two PRP characters to focus on, so like Chad I'll just include 'em both~

My name's Kate, and I'm currently traveling region to region as a Pokemon Trainer. In the past I helped my family breed and raise Pokemon on our ranch.

And my name is *Ceilidh. I've basically always been a Trainer.

*Scottish/Irish spelling, pronounced "Kay-lee"

2. I see. So, how did you two end up choosing your professions?

Growing up I'd always longed to be a Pokemon Trainer, but with my older sister already traveling as one I felt obligated to stay home and help with my family's business. When I was finally given the opportunity to leave home guilt free, I jumped at the chance to do so.

Ages ago I watched Kanto's Pokemon League tournament on TV and fell in love with the idea of raising and battling Pokemon. The rest is history.

Life on the ranch was hard work but incredibly fulfilling, and I've basically always been surrounded by Pokemon. It was a good life, but traveling the world has been a great experience, too.

I personally had a fairly quiet and boring childhood until becoming a Trainer. Went to school, hung out with friends, played with the neighborhood Pokemon, got into trouble. Nothing noteworthy.

All I really want is to continue growing and experiencing new things with my Pokemon. Nothing else matters beyond that.

Personally? I've vowed to defeat Kanto's Elite 4, especially Lance. Winning a Pokemon League competition or two would be nice as well.

Of course! We relax, play, spar, stargaze, go swimming, eat together - you name it! We're friends, so we do what friends do.

Mm-hm. Downtime is as important for Pokemon as the training itself, and I try to balance it out as best as possible. I think Kate relaxes a bit too much however...

Quiet, you!

I think so. We're not really strict on what we do so I let my Pokemon decide for me. I've actually entered a Contest before, about a year ago while traveling through the Hoenn region. They're pretty fun!

Ehh... Can't say I share the same feelings. I'm not interested in Contests. They're a bit too "flowery" for my tastes - no offense to Coordinators.

Hah! See, Elysian? He wasn't ignoring you. And yeah, this is my Ivysaur, Elysian. Say hi to the camera, Elysian!

You're embarrassing him, Kate... Anyways, this is Toby, my Jolteon.

I hatched Elysian. The day I learned that I'd finally be able to leave home as a Trainer my sister gave me Elysian's egg. We've been together since the moment he was born.

Kate's actually responsible for me obtaining Toby. He's the son of her Vaporeon. She traded me Toby, who was still an Eevee at the time, for a Charmander egg.

Uhh... I don't really like to play favourites... Don't look at me like that Elysian. You know we're best buddies... Okay fine, yes! Elysian is my "favourite". We've just been through so much together. There's no other Pokemon I trust more than him.

Heh. Toby's a great Pokemon and an excellent battler, but I'd have to give that title to my Charizard, Seraphina. She doesn't hang outside of her PokeBall as often as she once did for obvious reasons.

Elysian? I don't need to wonder with him. I know he feels the same way about me that I feel about him. We're family.

Toby and I share the same sort of relationship I do with all of my Pokemon. We're both friends and partners striving for a similar goal. We may not always see eye to eye, but we respect each other and always do the best job we can.

Actually, yeah, he is a bit different than your average Ivysaur. Elysian's father was a very well bred and raised Roselia, and he inherited several unique attacks that the Bulbasaur species wouldn't naturally know. His Petal Dance in particular is really something to see.

Toby isn't crossbred like Elysian, but he utilizes his natural abilities well and knows one particular attack that fellow Jolteon wouldn't necessarily know. Sorry, the attack is secret.

Pokemon are awesome! If you've considered becoming a Trainer but haven't yet for whatever reason, stop waiting and do it. It'll be the best choice you ever make.

I'll add to that by saying that if respect yourself, your Pokemon will respect you as well. Pokemon can sense when their partner is nervous or unfocused, so always keep your cool and do your best at whatever you're doing. It'll pay off much more than hours of mindless training.

(OoC: Ooooh!!! This looks fun... I'll try my hand at it. :D)

BiC:

My name is Frank... And my profession? I guess you could say that I'm both a trainer and a coordinator. I do go touring through the regions battling for gym badges, but I do enjoy activities such as contests and the Pokemon Musical as well.

I didn't really choose... I always wanted to be a pokemon champion since I was very small... But I tried out contests, and I took quite a liking to it as well.

Growing up was great, I'm from Goldenrod city, so you know something was always going on. Whether it was powerful trainers coming in to battle Whitney, or running into professor Oak on his way to do his radio show. Everyday was a new adventure growing up.

I'm planning to one day become the World Champion, and be renowned as the most powerful trainer in the world... So far... I haven't really won any of the Pokemon Leagues... But it doesn't get me down... One day, I believe I'll get there. It's just a matter of me and my pokemon companions becoming wiser and stronger!

In our leisure time? We like to meet up with any friends who contact us and are in the area, we normally battle them. Sometimes we'll just chill at the pokemon center, or a local inn, and just hang out... My pokemon aren't normally in their pokeballs if I'm not travelling... And they tend to entertain eachother if I'm playing video games or something... But honestly, I spend more time playing with them.

Being both a trainer and a coordinator... That's not really a thing I worry too much about. I love both contests and Gym battles, and while my dream may be to be a pokemon master, rather than a grand festival champion... I still consider myself to be a coordinator as well as a trainer, because I love contests... I really just like a nice challenge, and my pokemon do as well.

7. Hmm, hmm. Very juicy stuff. Oh? My, that's quite an interesting Pokemon you have there. Mind introducing us to him?
Oh, of course. This is Flame. My first pokemon, and honestly my best friend. Through thick and thin we've always been there to support each other.

Well, before my father passed... He gave me Flame as an Eevee. Back then, I had no idea what I would evolve him into, so I stuck a temporary nickname, Tak, on his forehead, and changed it to Flame when I decided to evolve him into a Flareon.

I love all of my pokemon equally... That being said. I don't really see Flame as JUST one of my pokemon... Flame is my best friend, and I love him accordingly.

I've always felt that Flame felt the same way. I'm a pokemon empath, you see, so I can tell how a pokemon may feel about a certain place, object, or person. Flame's never steered me wrong. In fact, he's probably saved my ass a few times.

11. Haha, Muscles and I are kind of like that. Alright, one last thing about your Pokemon; Does he have any interesting traits or characteristics? How about unique habits? After all, he seems to be a top-notch Pokemon.
Flame? Oh, yes. For one thing... I always find him wearing my red-checkered bow-tie that I keep in my pack for special occasions. He really does seem to love that tie...

Well, thank you very much.

Uhm... Chase after your dreams. Trying and failing is better than never trying at all, because you can at least say, "Hey, I tried, and I may not have succeeded, but I was brave enough to give it a whirl anyway!" Don't aim just to be good, aim to be an inspiration!

(OoC: Sure, why not.)
BiC:

Oh, uhm, hi. My name is Lycite Jones, and I am seventeen. I own a bookstore in Jubilife, called the Dusty Corner, and I guess I can consider myself a trainer. I’m also trying to publish a book.

I’ve always had a passion for books, so what better place to work than a bookstore? And I love Pokémon as well, so training is rather- owwww, Christ, Mika get off of my leg! Sorry, stupid cat… As I was saying, training is rather fun.

By the time I was old enough to cook and use the phone, I ended up raising myself. My parents were always off at some fancy party, or viewing, or whatever it is that adults enjoy. They got babysitters for me, but I was often alone, since they could never find sitters. I actually left home when I was nine, because I didn’t want to be alone. I borrowed some money from some family and friends to afford a Pokémon, and the rest is history.

Write a book. I’ve also always wanted to expand my bookstore to more cities, or, heck, even other regions! I also want to somehow find a Moonstone, because being a guy much like myself with a tiny pink cat does not garner you much respect. No, Mika, stop making that face, it’s not scary. Silly cat. Oh! I would also love to travel to Unova, but I’m not allowed, unless I have all eight Sinnohan badges… I only have five, so that’s a goal, too!

Mika and I like to go north to Floaroma Town and walk around in the flower fields, and buy honey. Sometimes we go to the library in Canalave City, and read different books. And then we like to explore the Solaceon Ruins; I have a year-long pass to get in.

I like to watch Contests on TV, but I don’t think I could ever participate in one. I haven’t got the social know-how to do well, and Mika hasn’t got the grace. Don’t give me that look! You know it’s true. No, Mika, don’t jump off the-… You know what, I’m just going to leave you there. Anyway, yeah, no contests for us.

Oh, sure, why not? Over there, on her face in front of that fountain, that’s Mika. She’s a Skitty. I got her a few years back, and we kind of instantly hit it off. She’s pretty nice, and does really funny tricks, and she can sing, too. She actually can understand music. She’s really dramatic, too, and a total klutz. Oh, now you decide to come over here and love on me. It’s not buying you an extra treats, so just- aw, who am I kidding… I’m a total sucker for her.

Like I said before, we instantly hit it off. Literally. I was at a breeder’s place in Eterna, and I wanted a fighting type, or a fire type, or even a flying type, but then I this fuzzy pink ball in the corner. I kicked it, because I thought it was a toy, and that it’d attract a cool Pokémon. And then it attacked. You haven’t felt pain until you’ve been mauled by a baby Skitty. Anyway, she kind of didn’t want to let me go, so, yeah. Instead of a Machop or a Pidgey, I got a fruity pink cat- CHRIST, MIKA! I didn’t mean it! Jeez…

Considering she is my only Pokémon, yes, she’s my favorite. Yes, it’s sad that a seventeen year old guy has one Pokémon, and it’s a pink cat, I’m aware, thank you.

I’m pretty sure she only deals with me because I give her food. Stop nodding, Mika. She likes me, or she wouldn’t put up with me, I’m sure of that.

She sings! I’m serious. She sings, and she’s good. And she wears those pink headphones that I got her a while ago, and she just loves ‘em. Oh, and she can’t dance. At all. And she’s a klepto, stealing all my MooMoo Milk.

Don’t get a Skitty! Kidding, Mika, kidding. Just be careful what you choose. You don’t wanna choose a Pokémon you can’t handle, and if you end up with what you didn’t expect, well, make the best of it, like me.

And please, stop by the Dusty Corner in Jubilife, we have gre-
[cut to static]