• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join THE RAINBOW SOCIETY | roleplay

Sebastian laughed as Chervil gave him a light punch with her tail. After hearing what she had to say, he nodded and returned to a serious demeanor. "We should probably get there as soon as possible, in case anything bad happens." As he waited for his mate to lead the way, the Dragonair looked around. The damage was rather serious; houses were caved in by fallen trees and rocks, and residue from the storm littered the town left and right. He winced at the sight, recalling his experience during the storm. High-speed winds, pouring rain, roaring thunder, the like. "The damage really does seem bad here, but thankfully it won't take long to repair. The outer areas of the Society ought to be our main concern for now."

Astra couldn't help but blink as the tiny drop of ice fell to the floor. "That's a sign that you need medical attention," she said, before turning back to Bright to accept the jar. Giving the Eevee a quick once-over, she nodded. "Your diagnosis is correct. Likely some sort of special-based blast—strange, for a fighting-type... does the Consul have a report of this?"

Dipping a swab of cotton in the Sitrus juice, she held it up to Daniel's left flipper. "This might sting a bit." Astra swiped over the cut as gently yet thoroughly as she could, quickly wrapping his flipper in fresh, clean bandages with her psychic power. Now, for the rest of the check-up. He was still attempting to cover his chest, and she could see a bit of damaged skin just barely visible. More bandages would be needed—he was a small Pokémon, but their supplies had run unfortunately low. He probably didn't mind wet bandages, but she wanted to minimize the risk of infection. And so, with surprising force and a blue glow from her eyes, she balled up and squeezed the remaining strips of cloth that had been in her bag.

"I think you should calm down," she muttered. "You're broadcasting everywhere."

———

Jay bounced over the various piles of debris and puddles, keeping up with Amaris as best he could without getting his fur in too bad a shape. He hadn't had time to groom this morning, but he didn't like the thought of getting it worse. Then again, he'd agreed to go. Not just for Amaris' sake, he thought, and yet... maybe that did factor into it more than he knew. As the two of them crossed the path, Jay took in the destruction to keep his mind from wandering. The damage to the forests was bad enough, with smaller trees almost entirely uprooted, but the scattering of Pokémon-made knickknacks was really got to him.

Well, the clean-up effort was in full force. They'd get things settled, he was sure of it—the Rainbow Society had dealt with worse in the past! Maybe not since Jay came here, but at some point, probably. The Vulpix's subdued tone didn't escape him, however. "It'll be alright!" he nodded, bouncing alongside Amaris in a comical manner. "If we don't find anyone there, we'll come back with all the herbs and berries you could dream of!" Nevermind that Jay didn't have any clue where to find said plants. It'd work out.

Climbing atop a log that had fallen over the end of the path, the Mienfoo froze. Gilded Pass... leaves covered the ground despite it not being the right season for that, and the lake was flooded several feet above where it should be at. He gulped. They definitely weren't going to be able to take any of the side paths around it. "Uh oh..."

Daniel resisted the urge to let off the screams of his inner soul sobbing. The little Pokémon loudly panted, while he glanced up at the Gothitelle for a split second. The leafy container wobbled slightly on his back in response to his quaking body.

"I... I could of just... like done that... by myself... urgh I should of like... just went to that... that red and yellow... turtle thing... augh!" Daniel grunted through his telepathic message to the Gothitelle. The baby Pokémon had not realized he was no longer covering the wounded area of his chest after his left flipper was treated. His rear pear of flippers tightened, while his tail twitched for a good minute. His troubled eyes darted around the room for a brief moment. It was apparent that the young Lapras attempted to find the easiest way possible to promptly exit the building.

Chervil nodded affirmatively in reply to Sebastian, ever grateful for his presence, and slithered her way in the direction of Gilded Pass, fictive eyebrows furrowed in concentration as her slender body made its way over to the forest that stood at the exit of the town. The storm had certainly been an awful one, and even though the Society had seen things like it- mostly around the time that Chervil herself was a Servine and a Purpleguard- there had been a significant grace period of calm weather afterward, the natural disasters tailing off when she'd been promoted to the Consul. And though this wasn't quite an earthquake, it was still a force that had carried destruction in its wake; that much could be seen by the state of Gilded Pass, fallen trees blocking the clear-cut pathway through. A look of disturbance tainted her face as she moved over the logs, clearly unsettled by the terrible destruction of the island she loved.

It didn't take long for Chervil to catch Aquilles in her sights, her aureolin gaze widening at the sight of him. "Aquilles!" she exclaimed, her eyes soon trailing to another serpentine Pokémon like her and Sebastian- a Seviper, and a rather big one at that. "Who's this?" she inquired, tilting a leaf-clad head in curiosity. She recognised every single Pokémon within the society, so... she was pretty sure this was one of the 'injured or lost Pokémon' that she'd sent the patrol off to look for.

As fast as the Seviper stopped being a threat, the Braviary folded again his wings and nodded. "I don't know your friend, but if that... Za-va-al" He tried to pronounce it the best he could. "... Is in the city, I can assure you that is safe." He tried to calm the Seviper too. Then, he took again the berry that Paris gave him before and continued pecking it. Finally, he looked at Aquilles and nodded. "For now, we haven't found any more Pokemon. Still, we have flown over Sakura Valley. There are damages, but... I'm glad to confirm that they are not especially severe. For now, just a bunch of trees that had fallen during the storm, as well as a lot of the leaves of the trees completely covering the land, or at least that's what I've seen with my eye..." He then stepped away again, kneeling a little for Paris to get on his back again. "Don't worry, Aquilles, we are on it."

Then, he heard the offer that Paris has made him. On the one hand, or wing in his case, that could improve his sight, even if he already knew that recovering his eye was something impossible. Still, on the other wing, it was his proud. Even if that injury was from an accident he had during a training session, and, if he was sincere, it embarrassed him, he had to admit that it was a part of his life, a constant remember to stay always on alert, especially while he is flying. "I'll consider the offer, but... You already know me. I kinda... Have used to it. Yeah, being partially blind is not something nice, but... I don't know. Is it worth giving it a try? What if it improves during a short period of time and it gets worse after that? It's... Hard to tell."

Paris looked to Tiberius and nodded. "I understand completely. If you ever want to try and recover it sometime later on then you know where to find me." He then climbed on his back for the ride to look for others. He did want to help the old bird some how. He thought about as they scouted some.

He decided that the best way to help is to make sure he feels no pain while scouting. He brought some of his soothing feelings and emotions to the forefront and started to help ease Tiberius' back of any pain that he may been caused by carrying him. "Even though I can't cure your completely I know I can help ease your back. This will not fix it forever but this will help ease some pain you may have for a little while."

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie gave a respectful nod to Bright. "Thank you. Yes, the Consul does know. He aided me with Heal Pulse back in Gilded Pass." She turned her attention to Zavaal. "You could say that. We are a sort of civilized settlement. We want to help Pokemon in need, but we don't have any goals other than that."

Amaris took the lead at first, continuing to dodge debris, his paws gingerly dancing around the fallen rocks and broken logs. Hopefully they would find some supplies, even somebody for them to help and heal. Amaris let out a few more sneezes before they stopped altogether, as it seemed his eternal flame had already cooled down to a normal temperature. He seemed in a good mood, his fur crown bobbing above him as he hopped along.
However....
The Vulpix stopped right as he saw the water, the usual beauty of the lake turned to complete marsh. He stopped a few steps before Jay, shaking and refusing to move. The fire-type was dealthy afraid of water, and the gold-brown, soaked leaves gave him no comfort. His eyes darted between the marsh and Jay, as there seemed no clear path between the other side of the lake and where they stood. Trembling like a Beauitfly using Quiver Dance, he was in a state of shock and fear, similar to the crazed panic the storm had him in. He wasn't alone this time, yes, as the Mienfoo stood a good partner, but Amaris could not ignore the immense fear he and many fire types shared. "Water..."
Those were the only words that he could say, showing more vivid emotion than any time he spoke before. Pure fear ebbed from him, like the rushing ripples of waves as a Water-Type Pokemon crashed into the ocean blue. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all, but Amaris knew he couldn't just run and hide like he had so many times before, he couldn't leave Jay behind, despite how much his gut wrenched and his conscious told him to flee.

Nini realized that she had taken a nap during work. She slapped herself with her tail to make herself wake faster. "Sorry!" The light pink pokemon cried. She looked at Bright. "Anything I can help with? Maybe not something boring so then I don't become distracted again. I'm trying to help, but I just- AHH! PINK MONSTER! I'll take care of it!" Nini then started to chase her tail once more.

Bright loved working with Nini. She always made him laugh. He looked at the little pink kitten pokemon and chuckled. "Well I am sure Allie and Luna could use some cheering up. Allie was hurt maybe you could comfort her." He finished storing herbs in the jars. He started placing berries in baskets and placed them on the tables by each bed so they would be easily reached by the healers. After that he took the older berries and sorted through them. The ones that could still be fresh he set aside so that they could be smoked to reserve the freshness that they still contained. The others that were not set aside to be smoked were set aside to be dried and be useful in salves.

Zavaal lowered himself back down to all-fours, glancing sideways at Bright, Nini, and Astra, who were slightly farther away. He still looked sternly suspicious of them, but the activities around him did seem genuine and hospitable. With a grunt, he scratched at the scar under his shoulder and looked back at Allie and Luna.

"You don't have any other goals, huh... Well, just remember that I've got my eyes on all of you. Just in case you think you've got me. You don't." He snapped, still quite obviously hesitant to believe her. He had no reason not to believe her save for bad past experiences and his habit not to trust others, which had been developed within reason.

None of these 'Rainbow Society' Pokemon gave him a bad feeling, or even seemed any sort of dangerous, but he just did not want to believe that they were as amicable as they seemed to be.

He moved at a slow pace, allowing Vazza to keep up with him over the roughened terrain of Fuchsia Marsh. Vazza made no attempt or hint of hostility towards him, which he hoped was also genuine.

"...So, a Zangoose." He pondered out loud. Vazza already knew where this was going.
"L-Look, I know it's a bit weird for a Zangoose and a Seviper to be-"
"Close, as you seem to be? Yes. As a matter of fact, it sounds completely unnatural for you two to even be friends."
"W-Well, I think it's fair to say there have been weirder things..."
"True. So, you to are close, then?"
"...Y-yeah, I guess you could s-say that. He and I.. kinda grew up together." Aquilles gave her a questioning glance.
"Grew up together? A Seviper and Zangoose? What an odd situation to find yourself in. Nevertheless, if you are friends, then you are friends. You'll be treated no differently."
"...R-really?"
"I'll see to it." They continued on in silence for a moment.

"..Th-thank you."

It wasn't long before the two of them came across Chervil and Sebastian, who had approached rather quickly for Vazza's taste. The large Seviper recoiled, somewhat hiding behind Aquilles' enormous figure to keep out of Chervil's direct line of sight. Aquilles, in turn, glanced back at her for a moment, before turning again to face Chervil.
"Ho, Chervil. This Seviper is named Vazza. She and a certain Zangoose named Zavaal, who should be around town somewhere, seem to have arrived here accidentally. Neither of them know where they are, and they are worried for each other's well being. If you'd like, I can bring Vazza back to the hospital, unless you'd like to do that personally, and I may continue the island sweep."

As Aquilles spoke with Chervil, Vazza peeked her large head out from behind him, spying the Blueblood Serperior and Dragonair beside her. Despite her size and nature as a Seviper, she seemed surprisingly timid. A constant look of fear was in her eyes when sighting these unfamiliar Pokemon.

Last edited:
Nini pounced on her tail and looked up at Bright. "Ok!" Nini then went up to Allie and Luna. "Anything I can help with?" Nini then saw the Zangoose. "AAH! Huge white monster! I'll protect us all!" Nini then ran as fast as her little legs could carry her towards the Zangoose then flung herself at the huge pokemon, doing nothing except giveing Nini a headache.

Reaching down hesitantly, Astra patted the baby Pokémon's head as he looked towards the door. "It's going to be okay." She used a stronger Heal Pulse, in the hopes it would help him calm down. "You don't have to run." Whether or not he would believe her, well, she doubted it. He was quite unnerved, and she wasn't sure why, but she could only do her best to console him.

Sighing, she shifted focus to Allie, using Heal Pulse once more. "You should take some time off. I know it may be difficult, with the aftermath of the storm, but it is essential to your recovery." Astra floated down a jar of Oran paste, carefully applying it to the wound. "Rest here for as long as you need, and be sure to come in to see how it's healing."

She looked down at the Orangehearts, running in circles before going back to work, and a very small smile spread across her face. "Daniel, I know this is stressful. I promise it will be alright. Your supplies got rained on? Mine did too. We will get everything settled again." Hopefully with more trust between medics. Astra gently held his uninjured flipper. "We're in this together."

———

Jay stared down at the muddy, flooded lake with trepidation. He wasn't a bad swimmer, but it seemed pretty deep, and he wasn't eager to take a dive. Looking back at Amaris, he had to do a double-take—the Vulpix looked... scared? That wasn't normal. At the fearful word, he did another double-take. Right! Water! And Amaris was a fire-type! "Oh—uh—"

Jumping up and down, he waved his paws in front of the petrified Pokémon. "It's okay! We can go back! It'll un-flood eventually, we don't have to hang out here!" This really wasn't good; he should have realized sooner that the lake would be flooded. Jay thought desperately for a way to calm his friend down. There had to be something he could do... finally, in something of a flailing panic himself, he ruffled the Vulpix's bangs. "C'mon! We'll be okay!"

With the lake the way it was and the dense forest undergrowth made worse with the storm, he could barely see any clean dirt in the area. There really wasn't a path, not an easy one. Jay could probably climb the mountainside—it was his natural habitat, after all—but he wasn't sure if he could help Amaris up a cliff path with the lake right there taking up way more space than usual. Did Amaris even have any practice climbing cliffs? No way. Oh, this really wasn't good. He reached out again and patted the Vulpix's shoulder, concern emanating off of him.

Bright looked to Nini with concern in his eyes. He just got done sorting the berries when she took a drive right into the Zangoose. He walked over to the little skitty and picked her up and placed her on the bed. "There you go. He is not going to hurt us. He is just looking for his friend. Do you think you can help me put these jars away or do you want to sit here and rest for a bit."

Nini got out of bed as soon as she was placed. "You know I can never stay still! And I'll try, but if that pink monster comes back, I got to fight it! We cannot let that thing near the patients! It might hurt us all!" Nini said, clearly oblivious that the so-called 'pink monster' was her very own tail. She skipped over to Bright and opened the cabinet. She couldn't carry the jars due to her small legs. This time she stayed focused, even when her tail was waving within her eyesight. "Go away pink monster! No one wants you! I will attack if you don't!" The small kitten thought.

Amaris stayed in his state, looking as if he were to burst into a panic attack or start bawling at the sight of something he feared so eminently. He let out a shaky breath as he heard Jay's words of assurance, offering to head back if Amaris was too faint of heart to continue. His words of condolence were appreciated, but Amaris was still not budging. The Vulpix tried to calm himself and speak, but it was like his jaw was tightly glued together, and frankly he couldn't say a word in response. He watched as the Mienfoo shook his paws as so to ensure Amaris would be fine, and then ruffled the fur crown's bangs, and Amaris could feel his touch-starved and panicking self begin to calm. He took a deep breath, and could speak again. "M...Maybe we should head back.." He stuttered out the first part of his sentence, it was still painfully obvious that he was in a state of distress.
"We could check someplace else..like..uh.." Amaris tried to think, but words became a muddied mess in his head, making it hard to think. The only place without much water was Sakura Forest, which even then Chervil probably would've sent many Pokemon there, knowing the Serpentine Blueblood. He would love to go to Goldengale falls, too, but knowing the state the Glided Pass was in, it probably wasn't much better there. "Any ideas..?" Amaris then mumbled, asking the Mienfoo who might have a better notion for locational damage than he.
After his spoken words he looked around, still utterly horrified by the presence of so much water flooding a usually peaceful area. It was a wonder why the Fire-type liked the falls so much, as it was water-based as well, but the world has secrets that she may not tell others the origins.

Bright took the jars and placed them in the cabinet and let Nini organize them if sge wanted to. "How about this. I will bring them over to you and you can organize them. That way they are in the right place."

Bright loved working with Nini she reminded him that life can have joy even in the darkest of spots. Nini always looked at the world with bright eyes he admired that about her. She is like the little sister he always wanted, but never had.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie's eyes widened. "Time off? No way! I can't do that! What am I supposed to do, sit around all day?"
Luna chuckled. "Classic Allie."
Allie glared at her. "Look who's talking."
She couldn't help but laugh at Nini's antics. "Hey, Nini kinda reminds me of Luna when she was still a Cottonee."
"HEY!" Luna cried, miffed. "Although it's not far from the truth..."

Luna turned her attention to Zavaal, who still seemed to be distrustful. She smiled. "Okay! Keep not trusting us if you want, I'm okay with that!" She wasn't being sarcastic, she was plain serious.
Allie shook her head at Luna's airheadedness, but spoke anyway. "As Luna said... you're free to do basically whatever you'd like. And I'll see if I can find Vazza for you, I can tell she means a lot to you." She smiled warmly. "If I lost Luna, I don't know what I'd do!"
Luna laughed airily. "Same here. I'd probably walk into fire by accident or something..."

Nini responded with her usual 'OK,' and went to organize the jars. She thought about how she wanted to organize them and decided to go with effect, to show she has been paying attention, not just chasing a pink monster around. She overheard Allie and Luna talk about her and smiled. She was glad that she could bring happiness to the other members of The Rainbow Society. She enjoyed pokemon laughing at her antics, smiling about her attitude, and have a good day because of her just being her. It was one of her biggest joys in life.

Zavaal wasn't paying attention to the Skitty, and when it suddenly bumped into him, he jumped. Springing back, up to his hind legs battle stance, he came rather close to smashing Nina with one of his claws. He stopped before doing so, however, upon the realization that it was just a Skitty, being a Skitty. He was really edging it, though. Thankfully, the Skitty was taken care of by the others in the area before he did anything about it himself. With another grunt, he lowered his claws, remaining in his upward stance.
"...Grah. Kids.." Was all he really muttered before turning his attention away from them again, and back to Allie and Luna.

As Allie mentioned how much he cared about Vazza, even comparing the situation to Luna, Zavaal seemed to grow ever so slightly less grumpy. There was that hint of an expression in his eyes that understood the feeling. He sighed, dropping back down on all four legs and laying down, keeping his eyes on those around him.
"...Vazza does mean a lot to me. I'm not sure you know how much I had to go through to defend her, all those times. It's not exactly easy to be around other Zangoose when they know you as that one of their kind who's 'smitten with a Seviper'. I think you had it easier than you think you did."

Zavaal certainly had a lot to say on that matter, but he was still notably abrasive with them. As much as he understood Allie and Luna's situation with each other, he still saw them as what could potentially be everyone else he'd experienced in life. He wasn't willing to open up to them that easily.

Last edited:
"Well, it could be worse... I mean I could of had my place flooded. At least that thing wasn't soaked on, but that medicine area might need a bit before I can use it again. Hopefully that yellow turtle thing's alright," Daniel thought, before he nodded at the Gothitelle. He glanced down at his chest for a brief moment. A slight breath emanated from the little Pokémon. He felt a stronger pulse of soothing energy that swiftly approached his body. He slowly glanced down at his chest, before he gulped soon after.

"Drat, I think I'll probably have to get that sorted out first... that is if I can warp back without them knowing," The baby Pokémon pondered in his wild mind.

After Paris has climbed on his back, the Braviary decided to wait some seconds, trying to get used again to the weight of the Gardevoir again and getting ready to fly again. "Fine, next stop is Goldengale Falls and Prismatic Springs." He said, slowly starting to flap his wings, though, before he started to jump and fly, he stopped. The ache of his back has been completely eased. He tried to arch it, just a little and moved for some seconds, testing that, indeed, the pain was gone. He giggled a little and, finally, without any other commentary, the Braviary jumped and flapped his wings, gaining altitude in just a matter of seconds. "Thanks, Paris. You make me feel young again."

It took no time to reach Goldengales Falls. He continued screeing and shouting the same messages as he had been done before. "It's not that I don't want to do it." He commented, at a certain moment. "I was lucky to... Conserve this eye, even if it's not functional at all. But if I lose it, I will never be able to fly again. Even if I see some blurry images and colours with it, it still allows me to have a certain sense of depth. If... If something goes wrong, and I lose it, then..." He didn't continue that sentence, his voice slowly fading, not wanting to say anything more.

Paris noded at the Tiberius' words. "I understand. I won't mention it again. I am glad I was able to ease some of you pain. Now you back won't be like this all the time but for the next week or so you won't have too much pain unless you try and strain yourself by carrying more then one passenger at a time. I would stick with pokemon under 200 I think that should be your limit for now. If you do end up having more pain then you feel you should please come and see me or Astra either one of us will know how to handle it." He held on as they flew over the areas that surrounded town. The island looked to be in better shape on one side compared to the other. "Tiberius it looks like the storm hit the island harder on one side harder then the other. I wonder what could have caused it."

Astra nodded in return, letting go of Daniel's flipper. His chest wound looked to mostly be lacerations and bruises, which the paste should heal. Far from a small wound, but definitely fixable. She wondered briefly whether or not she should leave it alone like he wanted—he was technically a Yellowcoat, even if she wasn't sure how he got that title with his small size. The telepathy was impressive, for what looked like a very young Lapras, but she couldn't tell if his babbling attempts at communication were normal or out of fear. Chervil had to have given him that ranking for a reason, however, and even if Astra was curious she wasn't going to stress out Daniel any further than necessary.

A commotion from behind her caused her to turn. She'd glossed over the non-patients in the medic bay when she'd brought Daniel in. Now she saw a small, scruffy Zangoose, taking a battle stance at one of her apprentices before relaxing a second later. Astra's eyes widened in alarm, but none of the patients or apprentices seemed scared of him—Nini had just charged him, if the dizzy smile on the Skitty's face was any indication. This Zangoose had to be an outsider, then, if he wasn't used to Nini's antics the way everyone else on the island was. No wonder she didn't recognize him.

She listened quietly as the apprentices and Purpleguards talked to him. An outsider, looking for his friend he'd been separated from. What an unfortunate thing to have happen at a time like this. The RS members had done a head-count as quickly as possible, and almost all Pokémon were accounted for. Emphasis being on almost. Astra didn't have a clue how proper search parties were going to be arranged with the island in the state it was in, but she was sure Chervil would settle things.

The dream she'd had last night suddenly entered her mind, and she couldn't help but shudder.

———

Jay watched anxiously as Amaris slowly got a grip on himself. He still looked terrified, wincing at the lake like it might rise up and eat him, but he seemed determined to not give up. Jay respected that, but at the same time he didn't want to make Amaris stick around here any longer than necessary. Peering around at the area once more as if it might reveal something he hadn't seen before, he stopped and looked up at the mountains again. He trained up there regularly, and even if all the paths he took were steep... he was pretty sure he remembered a fairly easy one he and Pas used to take when they were younger. Getting there would be a problem, with the trees in the way, though.

Well, fine! Jay could just Force Palm and Drain Punch it all! He had trained with bigger targets before, and if all he needed to do was clear enough that he and Amaris could get through... yes. This could work. He'd make it work! Clapping his paws together, Jay turned back to Amaris with an earnest expression on his face. "Okay, I think I can get us over the mountain and to Sakura Valley, but you're gonna have to trust me. Just to be clear: have you ever climbed a cliff?"

Last edited:
Braviary laughed a little. "Not like if I don't appreciate the offer, Paris. And thanks for the advise I'll try to keep my word with that, though I can't promise anything. It all depends on the circumstances..." For a moment, he closed his eyes, knowing that there was nothing he could crash against, and the wind didn't seem to disfavorable for him to really worry about it. "Probably if I didn't receive any kind of orders, I would have stayed in my nest, trying to get some sleep. The night has been horrible..." He then opened his eyes and flapped his wings a couple of times. He then looked below him.

"Hmmm... Indeed, it seems that the village and a good part of Gilded Pass had gotten the best part of it..." Goldengale Falls and Prismatics Springs weren't that bad either. Even if there were more leaves covering the springs, and, if they could see the waters, they seemed to be completely dirty, both landscapes losing most of their original beauty. Even some fallen trees could be seen in the middle of the springs. "For Arceus' sake, these type of damages are more typical of a tornado or hurricane rather than from a storm. It may actually be. I'm still glad we are mostly safe and sound. Some Pokemon could have had a worse fate..." He continues screaming and shouting, trying to make their presence more visible for any injured or lost Pokemon that was around.

Paris noded. "I understand just come to one of us it does end up hurting again." He looked down. "I think we have covered about all we can with this search we haven't spotted any injured pokemon just a few lost ones. What do you say we go back and report to Chevial what we have found? We can send some of the greanhorns to search more later as part of their training."

Amaris had yet again been thinking, his paws shifting nervously as he watched Jay peer around, seemingly planning and analyzing everything in their path. His stomach had stopped the pain that conscious had caused him, and he no longer felt the need to run away, like a small, lost Eevee in the face of any sort of danger. A hint of admiration shone in the Vulpix's eyes, everything Jay had done so far had been beneficial and Amaris wasn't going to doubt a word he said, not at a time like this. He the listened to Jay's inquiry, and suddenly he tried to remember the last time he had been near the mountain.
It was when he had first started his Orangeheart training, he claimed one of the shorter mountains to care for an elder who had become deathly ill, and lived in a cave near the very peak of the peninsula's mountain. However, the elder never recovered, despite the Orangeheart's best efforts, had passed away. Amaris had went with someone, but it was so far long ago that he could not form a name. Drawing the conclusion, he nodded to Jay, calming down as he had after his wild fit of sneezing. "I have." A simple answer, but sometimes the more plain sentence can hold the most sentiment.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Luna smiled. "Something like that happened to you, Allie! Right?"
Allie froze. She obviously hadn't wanted the conversation to get to this point. "Luna. How many times do I have to tell you. I have no desire to tell the world about why I'm here." She turned to Zavaal. "Its - nothing. Just a bit of... personal stuff... that was similar to your situation... I'd rather not talk about it."
Luna frowned disappointedly. "Oh. Okay."
Allie hadn't told anyone about her past except Luna, but had made Luna swear not to tell. Maybe she'd tell someone else later, but not now.

Perhaps there had been an accidental coldness to her demeanour that had made this Seviper wary, or perhaps she was just jumpy, but Chervil found herself feeling quite guilty for spooking the newcomer. The Serperior did tend to attempt to look as friendly as possible, but she was cursed with a resting bitch face which was... likely what had made the other so aversed to talking with her. Luckily, her Consul took a lead in the conversational area, and the leaf-green serpent nodded slowly as he spoke. "I didn't see a Zangoose around town, but... it's likely I missed him. There's a lot going on over there," she mused, swallowing before directing her speech not only to Aquilles but to Vazza, despite how wary she seemed.

"Well, Sebastian and I would be happy to escort her back... I think you should come too, though, Aquilles. It might be wise to have someone she's at least... somewhat familiar with, especially considering how shaken up everyone is." She turned her honeyed gaze to the Seviper, surveying her with eyes that seemed judgemental despite her best efforts to soften them. "I promise we'll find your... Zangoose friend."

There was indeed a bit of hesitation from Chervil as she said such a statement, as there was undeniably a strangeness to the friendship; but, she supposed there had been stranger pairs, in the past.

Daniel quickly waddled out of the building after he noticed more Pokémon inside the area. He hid on the side of the building and quickly transformed into a humanoid, psychic Pokémon he was accustomed to. A pink ring surrounded the little white and green Pokémon the moment he raised his hands in the air. The bag aside him and his body glimmered for a brief moment. Several seconds later, Daniel warped away with the leafy container. There was no physical sign of the small Yellowcoat or their belongings soon after.
-------------------------
Meanwhile, a Shuckle swiftly grabbed a wooden bucket with his frontal, stubby arms. The Mold Pokémon scooped up some puddles of water on the dark wooden floor. The clear liquid was poured onto the earth outside his underground home. The tedious process was repeated until the damp, wooden floor boards had barely any signs of water on them.

"Well, I mean at least the bed and workbench aren't as soaked... but I got a bad feeling about the other stuff," Silas thought.

Tiberius nodded. If with all of his shouts nobody has made a signal or shouted in return, and without any Pokemon in sight, that's all they could do. "Mmm... You are right..." He stopped for some seconds, flapping his wings in order to stay in the air for some seconds, contemplating the devastated lands below them. "Yeah, let's go." He immediately turned and started to lead to the village again. "Probably any other of the Purplehearts can accompany them." He knew that he was kinda harsh, and mostly, very strict with the Greenhorns. In the end, he wanted them to give their best. Add a bad night, and the normally grumpy eagle was going to be even grumpier. Surely, it was not a good combination. Probably he could help with any other task in the town.

Astra watched, solemn, as the Purpleguards talked in hushed tones. There was more than enough stress going around today. Her nightmare had unnerved her greatly, and although going into medic-mode had been sufficient distraction, she had little to take her mind off of it now. There was a headache lurking on the cusp of her thoughts as well, likely from the exertion of the work she'd done this morning—it had been good to have a chance to use her powers, but she suspected that she'd overexerted herself. Looking back down at where she'd put Daniel, Astra felt her jaw drop slightly, and she quickly turned towards and opened the door. Not a single sign of him.

She wanted to ask how, but she wasn't sure if the others had even noticed him leaving. She certainly hadn't. At least she'd had a chance to treat his cut; he had talked like he could deal with it all himself, so hopefully he would be fine. Astra didn't like having a patient leave like that—she took her job seriously, and enforcing bedrest came with that, but... he'd had an awareness of her that baby Pokémon didn't typically have—and with that awareness had come a kind of fear she wasn't used to. "I hope he's alright..." she sighed.

Turning back to the crowd inside the medic den, Astra stared intently at the Zangoose. "We'll find your friend." She chuckled a little. "Knowing Chervil and Aquilles, they've already located her."

———

Jay blinked at Amaris' answer. "Wha—really?" Okay, maybe shock and disbelief was a bit rude. There were probably mountain herbs that the Yellowcoats used, or something. Jay berated himself for assuming that Orangehearts didn't have rough training too. "Okay. That's good. The path I want should be that way," he said, pointing to a rocky incline partially blocked by trees. The route there was further up from the floodline, but had been torn apart by the storm. "We should be able to avoid the lake, but... there's trees in the way. I don't think the Blueblood will approve if I try to move them all," he pouted, "but we'll only need a little bit of space to get through."

Stretching, Jay closed his eyes and went through his training mantras. Just like knocking a larger opponent to the side. Except it was wood and not straw, but he only needed to move the blockades enough for him and Amaris to reach the path, and from there... he couldn't assume how much experience the Vulpix had with climbing mountains, but according to his memory it had been a smooth, stable path. He hoped it still was.

Last edited:
"Why don't you stop by the medics den so I can put away my bag before we head over to your home to see what damages have happened to your place. I am sure Blade can help with whatever damages need to be fixed later on. He probably has our home patched up and is working on others." Paris had a happy look on his face as he thought about his mate. He couldn't wait to be back in their home where the Gallade can hold him.

Paris had always felt better in the presence of Blade. Though many thought it was odd that two males would choose to spend their lives without being able to bear any kids. They had love and that is all they needed.

Paris remembered the first time that they met. Blade was a greenhorn training to be a purpleguard, and he was just a little Kirlia training to be yellowcoat.

Weeks past and their friendship grew. Then one faithful day, Blade and Paris were out walking to the lake in Gilded pass. When out of nowhere an unknown pokemon came out from behind a tree and knocked Paris to the ground. Paris looked up and seen a houndoom looking down at him. Blade saw this and tackled the houndoom to the ground.

The houndoom fought back biting and scratching at Blade. Then Blade was hit with a flamethower. He was badly wounded. Paris saw this and rushed to Blade's side. Paris grew angry and used physic to lift and throw the houndoom to the side. The houndoom would not give up. He kept coming after them.

Blade stepped in front of Paris and begun to glow with white light. The lights disappeared and there stood a Gallade with a look of determination in his eyes. He would not see the Kirila that he was falling in love with hurt. He fought the houndoom and won. The houndoom fled and the pair had not seen them since.

Paris would never forget how he walked up to him and picked him up and kissed him. As Blade kissed Paris, Paris began to glow. He evolved into Gardevoir while Blade held him in his arms. Paris whispered into Blade's ear for the very first time that day. "I love you Blade." They have been inseparable ever since.

Nini looked at Bright. "Is this good?" she asked. Her face had that usual smile that seemed to always be on her face. She felt a strong urge to fight the pink monster beside her, but she fought it. Not so close to so many breakables. She didn't want to hurt anyone, much less make everyone disappointed in her. However, her paws were fidgeting with anticipation of the chase. She needed to protect the patients inside.

"Medics Den. Got it." The Braviary said. "Before going home, probably we should go and find Chevril first. After all, we have to inform him of the damages we've seen here." He said out loud, though it was more like a reminder for himself than any other commentary. During the rest of the flight, he simply stayed silent, making sure that he hadn't missed any Pokemon or, at least, making sure that he hadn't missed anything in the areas they have visited. Still, he couldn't avoid taking a quick look to Guilded Pass. As well as the town, it seems that they had the worst part of the storm. "I wouldn't have wanted to be in Gilded Pass yesterday night. Probably we should patrol that area more carefully."

"It is hard to believe, yes." The Vulpix spoke quickly, shifting his paws again as he moved forward. He was careful not to let his paws sink in the marsh that surrounded their path, watching with again, admiration, as the Mienfoo skillfully knocked around the trees and made a path for them to cross. The Orangeheart hadn't ever seen anything like it, and nonetheless was impressed by the Greenhorn's knowlege. Amaris knew his only way of clearing obstacles was to burn it and put out the fire, or just find a way to scale it without getting himself hurt. Amaris followed close behind Jay, though, even if the path with protruding rocks stung his paw pads and the ever still presence of the deep water's surface lurked under him.
Amaris was keen to help though, and upon them reaching a bit of the path, he found a Sitrus berry that piked out of an otherwise destroyed bush, and he picked it, holding it carefully in his jaw and setting this in his bag. He could see thee blackish yellow , mushed up remains of what were the others, and continued on behind Jay without a simple, second thought. The trees also provided a great bit of pain, branches poking his sides and scratching his tails as he moves past them. However, Amaris would see to it that no word of complaint escaped him.

[Sitrus Berry (x1) has been added to inventory.]

Paris was brought back with the words from the old egale. "Yes we should it would probably be for the best." Flying had been quite fun for him. Seeing the world from so far up was like a dream for him. Up here nothing to worry about just the wind and the open sky. Maybe he can get Tiberius to take him flying again. "Hey Tiberius this has been a lot of fun talking and spending some time with you. Maybe we should do this again. I loved flying on your back like this."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Bright looked over to Nini and what she had done. He seen that she had sorted everything by effect. It looked good to him. "You did a good job. It looks good to me. Maybe you should show the others what you have done." With that Bright walked around to do more of the prep work for the yellowcoats. "Nini if you want you can help prep some of these herbs and placing the pouches in storage for me. You can also see how I prepare everything that way you can learn as well be ahead in your studys."

Tiberius laughed a little. The truth was that it's been quite a nice talk. He has always been a rather lonely Braviary, always trying to only open his beak when it was compulsory, always a little afraid of saying something wrong. The normal appearance of a Braviary, always imposing, and for some Pokemon, even menacingly, didn't help either, neither did his scar and the whiter left eye. Despite all that, he never said no to a little talk, especially if he was going to be treated as well as Paris did with him. "Yeah, you are right. We can repeat it whenever you want, and hopefully, without these horrible circumstances."

After quite some time, they finally reached the town. The first stop he did was, as he promised, the Medics Den. "I'll be waiting for you here. You can also ask where is Chevril. I'll be... Here in the meantime, doing... Bird stuff..." He said, starting to preen his feathers. Inevitably, some feathers fell off in the process.

Paris walked into the medic den to see that there were pokemon everywhere. He noticed the apprentices were hard at work with the berries and herbs. He was glad that they had been able to do that. It saved alot of time with the yellowcoats not have to everything they could concentrate on helping the sick. He walked over the hooks that held medic bags that are used for feild work. He placed the bag that he used for scouting and would show Bright, Nini, and Amaris how to fill the bags later. Probably after he went with Tiberius to Chevil to report what they found. "Hey Astra I will be back in a little bit I need to talk to the blueblood and then check Tiberius' home for him." With that he left and went back over to the old bird.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
A cold breeze of wind flew by in the Gilded Pass. The two Pokemon didn't seem to mind much, they just played in the field, not knowing about the storm at all. "Kalah!", Radar called out to the Trapinch," Betcha can't do this!" The Woobat did several loop-dee-loops in the air, before diving headfirst into the damp grass beneath him. He laughed, seeing Kalahari's face full of jealousy. "Isn't it time to head back?", Kalahari worried," We stayed the whole night here, and... what if something bad happened?" Radar laughed at Kalahari's statement," Bad? Just because we stayed in a hole you made doesn't mean we wouldn't notice anything! I've got echolocation for crying out loud!" The Trapinch still had a worried look on his face. "Fine! Let's go over to town so you can see for yourself!", Radar said, annoyed. The two Pokemon trekked through Gilded Pass, to the town. Slowly but surely, Radar got more and more worried. Something in his gut told him that Kalahari was right.