• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
This is a RP that takes place in a region I made specifically for this Roleplay called Adanac, which you can find a labelled map of here.
The only people who are allowed to post are me (twinsister27), @The Dark Sor and @Quintessa.
The RP starts in Winniscona Town, because it's the only location I can think of that doesn't have a Gym that would make sense for all 3 to be at.
Rules
All OOC Chat is to be done in (Brackets) with a post of at least 3 sentences or freely in the Discussion Thread.
If you are not one of the people listed in the first paragraph, you can read but not post.
All other rules are listed in the Discussion Thread.

Kristen had just got her very first Pokemon! Professor Maple hadn't had any starters left, so she went and caught the girl a Trapinch, promising her it would be a great Pokemon when the girl had said it wasn't pretty. She walked along the Route until she got to Winniscona Town, where she had been before, since it IS the closest town to her hometown with a Pokemart. She looked around, and looked at her Trapinch, named Sandy, who was in a Pokeball staring up at the new trainer.

Last edited:
"Bwooom, Bwooom."
The boat went as it came into the couver town harbour. Laura was leaning over the railing, excited to finally be away from home. She felt with her pokemon, they could do anything they dream of. (It'll be some time before i actually join you in the journey, i feel as if i should introduce her when the time is right)

Quintessa sat on the edge of one of the local harbor's decks, squinting to make out much of anything through the sun's reflection of the water. "Muse?" she said, with her eyes locked on a boat in the distance. Her Mime Jr took her little hand and asked "mime?" worriedly.
A determined energy was upon her. "Until now, leaving the troupe didn't feel like it was really happening. Saying goodbye didn't really feel like saying goodbye. But now we're in Couver Town. In a region, I've barely travelled, and I still don't know what brought me here. And I'm positive now, it really was a goodbye, wasn't it?" Muse giggled and jumped in her lap, "mime mime!!"

"Yeah, this is going to be wonderful Muse." They hugged, and both went back to looking at the ocean.

Kristen continued walking for a bit and she saw a girl who has a Pokemon she had never seen before. The Pokemon looked kind of like a small clown or performer, and it was saying mime, so that must be its name. Right? Anyways, Kristen debated for a minute whether she should walk up to the girl or not, and decided yes. She shyly approached the girl and the Pokemon.
(OOC: @Quintessa Kristen has never seen a Mime Jr. up close since it's a baby Pokemon, though she has seen Mr. Mime and other performing Pokemon who are evolved.)

Quintessa heard someone's nearby approach. She turned around and Muse let out a little questionable reaction, "mime?" The girl behind her looked shy and maybe a little lost to Quintessa. Nonetheless, she smiled waved a hand and yelled hello to her. Her mime copied, and Quintessa turned around. letting Muse out of her arms.

Kristen saw the girl notice her. The Mime copied what the girl did and possibly what it said. "Hi," she said as she came closer and she saw Mime copy the trainer, which Kristen found funny. When meeting new people and Pokemon, the Pokemon, in Kristen's experience, tended to copy what the humans around them were doing and possibly saying, by saying things with the same amount of syllables as the human English words.