• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Royal World

She had her hand on her head and eyes still closed trying to recover from the headache but eventually subsided. She opened her eyes slowly before leaning on the balcony. She heard him ask a question to her. "Of course, if there is something on your mind you want to ask" she said looking to him.-

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Necróz' phantom gaze wandered across the two kingdoms, looking to where one of many sounds came from. Moonlight flew over to him and looked across the Wolfa Village, making sure his trainer could see through the Beeheeyems' eyes. Then, he turned his head to the princess. " About the death row of the criminals jailed here... there is one specific criminal that is to be executed soon. I'd like to ask for him to be executed differently... I'd like to fight that criminal in a battle to the death. "

She looked to Necróz about the question he asked her. "You want to fight him to the death?" She said glancing away for the moment. Particularly she didn't like bloodshed but sometimes it was necessary to keep the peace. "Although I am not very fond of bloodshed, I know it is sometimes necessary to keep the peace..." She said as she sighed softly. "Since he is going to die anyway....I will allow you to fight him to the death...but be careful....I don't want go dying on me if he is that dangerous...." She said before gently grabbing his hand turning it around as she placed the two bags of his payment in his hand. "Sorry if I took so much of your time....I should return to my room...my life is more in danger at this time even if it isn't Fernanade..." She giving a gentle smile before she started to walk away from him. She stopped for the moment thinking of something else. "Oh....and thank you for sharing your memories with me....at least someone has experienced the pain that I have...Blue, Belle, lets go..." She told the girls as they nodded. Blue and Belle waved goodbye to Moonlight and Necróz before following right behind her. She closed her eyes as she walked to head towards her room but had stopped for the moment looking outside from a balcony. She felt a wind blow through as she closed her eyes before opening them again. Suddenly she felt tears run down her chest as her bang covered both eyes. She didn't want anyone to see her this way she ran off back to her room with Blue and Belle following behind her.-

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Necróz coughed and put on the veil of his mysterious, creepy personality again. He was silent while listening to JC and watched her leave after she handed him his payment. He grabbed the two bags of jewelry and gold and went on his way back to Shade. He stopped by the throne room and approached the queen, taking out a small piece of papyrus. " I have gotten permission from the princess to execute a death row prisoner via death match. I'm gonna need your confirmation too. It would be best if you could write your wording on this papyrus as proof of approval. "

She looked to Necróz before she reached out and wrote her words on the approval paper. "Is that so well she is not the type of person to agree with violence but she knows that sometimes it is necessary"she said handing it back to him. "I don't know if I'll be able to see turn 19 because of the illness I have...it will take me eventually...the problem is that she has the same illness as me...I just hope it doesn't take her too easy" she said sighing. "I have been having it frequently then usual..." She added.

She made her way to her room closing the door quickly before anyone could see her crying. Blue and Belle made it in before she closed it as they both watched her. She sat on the bed crying for the moment before wiping her tears away. She looked out the window for the moment as she walked over to it. She only watched for the moment until something in a shadowy figure was watching her. She stepped back too far before falling on the floor. She stood up quickly closing her curtain before leaning on the window as her band hanged off her eyes. She felt herself tremble as she placed one of them on her head to hide her face. "Belle....get Necróz for me...I have something I need to say to him....or ask of him..." She said voice trembling. "Bwarr...(of course JC") " Belle said as she left her room. Belle quickly made her way to the throne room until she saw the Queen and Necróz talking. She made her way in front of Necróz before she spoke to him through her aura. ("Necróz, the Princess wishes to see you in her room...its urgent") she said.-

@DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai noticed it was getting dark, he decided to head back to the balcony to wait for Zoey. He walked through the corridors passing guards and maids until he reached the balcony. He then lent against the balcony looked up at the night sky. He checked that he still had the flower and told Jade to keep watch for any nosy maids.

Skylar had been doing her duties all day, she had passed the balcony earlier when she was checking the garden, she had seen Zoey with her knight and she just felt envy,Zoey was pretty and useful and all Skylar was, was clumsy. For a while though however she had been talking to this guy via a rose in the garden. "So Mr. earlier you said you wanted me to do something, what is it?" she asked,, "ah well it's simple really all I want you to do is say desaeler era uoy nehtaeh" the voice replied. Skylar hesitated "what happens if I say that?" she asked, "well you will free me". Skylar thought it through, maybe this was a trick someone was playing on her, but if this was real then she might get to meet her mystery man. "Ok, I'll say it. desaeler era uoy nehtaeh". Shortly after the words left her lips, she fainted and far to the East of the kingdom there was a fiery explosion.

In the front of the palace a statue that had been standing there for almost 200 years got up and walked into the palace. Of course this was no longer a statue this was the knight Gideon Gray. He ran into the palace straight to the throne room, where he knelt infront of the Queen, "your majesty I regret to inform you that The Hellfire sorcerer has become free of his prison, he will most likely be heading for the Witch of Two Paths, in the West of the kingdom" he continued to stay bowed.

After Kasai departed, Zoey walked up to the room across the balcony and proceeded to open the door, revealing the maids that have been spying on the two. "Don't you all have anything better to do than to spy on us!!!" Zoey yelled at the maids, to which they all then fled after being discovered. She then sighed to herself.

Raven giggled to herself and climbed up on her human partner's shoulder. "Pichu," she said, patting the back of Zoey's head to help her relax.

Zoey smiled at Raven and went off to do any other chores that have yet to be done, such as dusting furniture, making sure floors were clean, and even tending her Pokémon. Once she was done, she went back to the balcony she and Kasai were at and saw the knight waiting for her. Zoey walked up to him with a light blush on her face. "Umm, n-nice night we're having," she said to get his attention.

Raven jumped off of Zoey's shoulder and sat next to Jade.

It wasn't long until Zoey heard the sound of an explosion coming from the distance.

Queen Sherri recognized the knight to be Gideon Gray who was the statue she always passed by. She stood up looking to Gideon. "Tell me you are lying Knight Gray because I don't want my son or daughter to be in more danger than they already are especially my daughter," she asked the knight as she had a look of concern on her face. Suna her Ninetales stood up as well looking to the knight as she gently sniffed him to see if she could sense his lie.

@Shadow_Pup

Lucas paced the halls, god he was bored. He was commanded by the Queen herself to “stay still” on the action and not do anything. He knew the assassin could handle himself but still this sucks. He would love to help in any way that’s his job. He even heard explosions in the distance. He slumped downstairs into the main hall and watched the action. What was the point of being a knight if he was spending most of his time in the kingdom, he want even protecting the Queen, nor princess. Then an ide a popped in his head. A horrible, terrible, idea. But to Lucas it seems like a good idea, sure he would be killing his morals and what he had done through out his life but who cared. Not him, and that’s what matters.

DevVoid

As Necróz put away the piece of papyrus, he could hear an explosion go off in the distance. He had no idea where it was from or what it caused, because that was not important right now. He turned to Belle and nodded, sprinting to the Princess' room. He didn't know what reason the princess could have to summon him, but it seemed like something important. Going by the fact that one of her pokemon called it 'urgent', he had to get there fast. He burst in through the door, hand held on his broadsword's hilt, looking around. Then, he walked toward the princess and kneeled to get on eye level, with Moonlight guarding the door incase there was an intruder looking to stab Necróz in the back. " What's the matter, princess? Why the urgency? "

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai saw Zoey walk up to the balcony, he brought out the flower and was just about to give it to her saying "um, i got this for y.." then noticed the explosion "what the hell" he spluttered then saw it what looked like a man on fire was flying towards the palace, right at the balcony he and Zoey were standing on "ZOEY RUN!" he screamed but then the man made contact with the balcony in an explosion of fire. Kasai was flung into the room and he hit a wall, he sat up dazed. Florence Moon was standing in the room behind him was the destroyed balcony, Florence walked over to Kasai and grabbed him by the throat "where is Risa, where is the Witch of Two Paths" he stated simply.

Gideon bowed slightly to the Queen "regretfully it is true" he said solemnly, at the sound of the second explosion he turned, "my Queen, I do believe that the Hellfire Sorcerer is in the Palace, Florence Moon is here, he must be looking for information on the location of the Witch of Two Paths".

"No! I'm late, aren't I!"

Isabelle was running down the castle halls, nervous, while her Lycanroc, Geo, was following fast. "Please don't tell me I'm in trouble," She says to herself. Once she's in the main hall, she sees people, but not the Queen, or, at least, she doesn't think anyone there is a queen. "I can't find her..." She says, freaking out.

She heard an explosion in the distance as this startled her a bit until she heard Necróz's voice in the room. "Necróz...I have something I need to ask you...yes...it is urgent...." She said seeing him kneeled down. She went down his level and her trembling hand clinged to his shirt as her head hanged down as her bang covered both eyes which had hung off her face. "...I saw something shadowy watching me...it was a bit terrifying...I need your protection..." She asked before feeling the ground shake inside the palace. "Ah!" She screamed before standing up. "What was that!? Necróz follow me!" She said before running out of her room. Blue and Belle didn't hesitate to follow before they made their way to the balcony. She saw Kasai and Zoey there as the balcony had been destroyed. "Kasai! Zoey! Are you alright!?" She asked as she carefully made a step closer but didn't seem to realize that the ground was cracking quivkly ready to break through "JC! No! step back! It's dangerous!" Blue and Belle said at the same time.

The Queen was worried now as she looked to the knight hearing the explosion. "Quickly, Knight Gray! Protect the Prince and Princess and everyone in it! That's an order! Don't let them enter! Get the knights and soldiers ready for battle!" She finished. Shadow and Sparkx heard an explosion somewhere as he tensed for the moment. "What was that?" He asked himself. Mask heard the same thing and went to investigate.

@Shadow_Pup @DevVoid @BlueMew392

DevVoid

Hearing a second explosion, Necróz nodded and followed the princess quickly, dashing off to the blast site. He looked across the scenery. He looked to a nearby knight who seemingly got slammed into the wall from the sudden explosive combustion. How could there be burning blasts be going on here, and at such frequent rates, too? This was all pretty confusing, but Necróz noticed the ground start to crack, giving up more and more. Necróz reacted quickly, grabbing onto the Princess' wrist and pulling her back. A tile beneath him had cracked enough to fall down to the lower level, causing his left foot to sink into it. He tripped backward when he did, his foot stuck in the hole. His head knocked against the stone wall of the castle, but thankfully to his hard helmet, he suffered a minor concussion.

Zoey too saw the man on fire flying towards the balcony that she and Kasai were on. She tried to run like Kasai told her to, but she was too late to get away and was also flung back inside the palace. Her head hit the wall after being flung by the explosion and was about lose consciousness, but seconds before she would, she saw Kasai being grabbed by his throat. "K-Kasai....." Zoey muttered before losing consciousness, burnt marks and stains all over her.

Raven was also flung and landed where the princess would be at. She saw her and Necróz arrive and proceeded to get in Blue's black. "Pichu!! (Zoey!!)" She called to her partner worriedly.

She felt herself being grabbed by the wrist as she closed her eyes for the moment before opening them. It was Necróz who saved her from falling as she looked around seeing his foot fall through the floor. "Necróz! Are you alright!?" She asked him as blood seemed to slip from her right eye down to her cheek. Blue felt Raven on her back as she saw Zoey unconscious on the floor. She leaped over to her as Belle followed. "Quick Belle use Heal Pulse!" Blue asked the Lucario. "Right!" She said as her palms glowed pink starting to heal Zoey's injuries. "Calm down Raven, Belle is one of the best medics of healing so don't worry but for now you can rest on me ok" Blue said to her comforting her.

She heard another crack from the floor as she looked to where Necróz was. If she moved they would both fall through. She clinged onto Necróz clothing as she closed her eyes fearing of heights. "Don't move Necróz...because if you do...we both will fall through..." She said in a shaking voice as she could hear the floor crack more causing Necróz and herself to fall further into the ground. "Ah!" She said slightly losing grip of his chest clothes but grasped his hand to hold herself again. She was at the point were her legs hung off from inside the floor. "Don't let go..please don't let go...I don't want this happening again..." Meadow heard the big explosion on the top floor as that was where JC was at. She looked to Shades. "Sawsbuck!" She said giving a warning sign as she leaped off into the palace upstairs. She looked around before seeing the huge mess from a balcony. "JC!" she said but knew that she couldn't get as close because of the unstable floor.

@DevVoid @BlueMew392 @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Florence threw Kasai to one side when more people arrived, he saw the Lucario healing one of the injured, "I don't think so, don't spoil the fun just yet" he then created a fireball in his palm and threw it towards the Lucario and Zoey. He then turned his attention to the room, the floor appeared to be breaking, so Florence decided to leave this scene, he stepped out of the room and made his way towards the throne room, but as he stepped out of the room he met Gideon, Gideon stood in front of him sword raised, "you look tired sir Gray, perhaps being petrified hasn't been to kind to you" Florence said smirking grabbing him by the throat and flinging him into the door frame of the room, knocking him unconscious. Florence made his way to the throne room and stood in front of the queen, "where is she?" Florence asked "where is Risa Winter?"

Kasai had gotten up and despite his fear of heights, had leapt in front of Belle and Zoey as the fire ball was thrown, he armour took most of the damage but Kasai did result in some minor burns, he ignored them moving to Zoey's side and kneeling beside her, placing a hand on top of hers.

DevVoid

Necróz thought. This situation was dire. A fall from this height wouldn't damage him as much, but it would surely damage the princess very much so. Then, he figured out something. He used the psychic link to Moonlight to call him over. Moonlight flew up to the scenery in shock, but got to work. Moonlight began using Psychic to help Necróz and the Princess out of the hole they were about to plunge into. As both lifted into the air, the ground beneath them gave away, chunks of stone plummeting into the ground below. Necróz kneeled as he was put down by his partner, lowering the Princess to the ground. " Princess, are you alright? " He asked, while Moonlight was distracted lifting up the Knight and the Maid to bring them over to the stable part of the flooring where Necróz and the princess was.

She opened her eyes looking around as her vision was slightly off but shook her head. "Yes I'm alright....but my eye isn't...well it doesn't matter since it was useless anyway...."she said referring to her right eye as she reached up to touch it feeling a piece of glass stuck in it. She flinched before pulling it out with her head throwing it. She had a spare silk bandage on her as she wrapped it around her head to cover her right eye before her bang did the rest. "Now is not the time to worry about me, we need to get to my mother fast before she gets hurt...I have a bad feeling...protect the Queen Necróz that's an order! Belle stay with Zoey and Kasai and make sure to heal their wounds. Blue, Raven, and Meadow come with me and you too Necróz!" She said as she leaped on top of Meadow as Blue leaped on Meadow's back. "Umbre!("Hang on tight Raven! Now its not the time to chicken out! The Queen could be in danger!") She told her.

"Yes Princess!" Belle said as she sat Kasai down next to Zoey. "You used your own body to protect us both, I could have used my long bone and deflected it...your still hurt from the last time and you still did it...now hold still.." Belle said as she closed her eyes to heal Kasai's injuries.

The Queen saw the man as Tusami her Ninetales stood in front of her protectively growling. "I will never tell you where she is! You can't force me to tell you either!" She said before pulling out another Pokeball revealing an Alolan Ninetales named Sheer. She realized the situation as she stood next to Tusami growling. "Mask!" She called as in the Shadow's the assassin appeared as he used his katana to cut his arm a bit before hitting him with the back of his sword. Mask released Ember his shiny Flareon and Shield his Aegislash to help assist him. Meadow got there as quickly as her legs could carry her as JC saw a male in front of her mother with another man unconscious on the floor. Meadow leaped over the unknown male as she kicked the ground with her hoof. "Saws!" She said. "I won't allow you to get any closer to our mother!" She said standing in front of her. "Tell me, what is the reason why you came here and destroyed the balcony!" She asked with her hand on her katana.

Shadow felt something was wrong after that explosion as she looked to Sparkx. "Lets go girl, the palace is in danger I can feel it! Talon!" He called on his Braviary. "Brave!" He said as Shadow and Sparkx went on his back as he flew off in a fast speed.

DevVoid

Necróz nodded and proceed to follow the princess back to the throne room, Moonlight following with them after he was done helping the maid and knight get on safer grounds. Once they got to the throne room, Necróz reached for his crossbow and loaded up an arrow in it. He pointed it at the mysterious man, assuming he was the one responsible for all this chaos. Moonlight scanned his memories. Through this, it had learned what and who the man truly was. Moonlight blinked his hand lights warningly. Being a Beeheeyem, mind and memory manipulation was his expertise. He could induce an amnesia onto the man, a headache to temporarily disallow him from thinking up spells to cast, or knock him out by overloading his brain with psychic energy. It all depended on if the Man was dumb enough to look at the Beheeyem's blinking lights.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Florence chuckled to himself he began to emit an immense heat from his body, at the sane time he did two things, he turned to Necróz and Moonlight and said "foolish boy, I have dealt with Beeheeyem before, let us see how he copes with this, staring straight at Moonlight he cast a spell on the Pokemon meaning that for him it now constantly felt like the inside of his head was on fire, until Florence decided to remove the spell. he then whilst turning back turning back to the queen created a lasso of flame which he threw around JC's neck, maybe if I hurt you daughter, you might loosen your lips on Risa's location" he said to the queen an evil smirk on his face.

She felt the lasso of fire wrap around her neck as she used her hand to grab it from tightening. "JC!" Meadow said looking to her. "Don't touch it, Meadow! You'll get burned and that's not good for you because of your typing!" She told her as she was pulled off from Meadow as she was now on the ground. She stood up feeling the lasso burn her neck and hand as she flinched. "Coward...using me to get her to tell you..but I won't allow you.." she said as she looked to him showing eyes that had no fear. Meadow had to do something and fast since she can't touch the lasso or it will burn her. She looked to the male before she leaped towards him ramming him hard to the ground with her antlers to stop his spell. She looked to Moonlight. "Moonlight please tell you you are alright!?" she asked him before her eyes looked back at the male that was hurting her trainer. She leaped back to her standing next to her. She could feel the burness go away suddenly as she saw Meadow slam him down to the ground to stop the spell. "We will never tell you where she lays!" she said pulling out her Katana. "I will not allow you to harm anyone else here!" she said approaching him as she placed her foot on his chest to keep him down pointing the blade at his neck. "No matter how many times you try to hurt me to get the Queen to tell you, I can handle even the most difficult pain! Necroz, retrain him now! Show no Mercy!" she called for him to act quickly.

"No JC don't get close to him it's dangerous!" the Queen said. "You don't know what he is capable of!" she added as Tunami and Sheer leaped off towards JC to pull her away from him. Talon was racing to get to the throne room before it was too late as he flapped his wings much faster as he flew up the long stairs. Blue had leaped towards her partner as well to try and pull her away.

@Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

Raven gulped nervously when Blue told her to not chicken out. "P-Pichu! (G-Got it!)" She said and look back at Zoey as they dashed off on Meadow, "Pichu....(Please be okay....)" When they arrived at the scene, Raven remained on the Umbreon's back and watched as she waited for the right time to step in or for Blue to tell her to. As Blue went on to pull the princess away from the male, Raven aided as well by getting on Blue's head and pulling JC by a small portion of her outfit.

Meanwhile, Zoey still remained unconscious even after being healed by Belle. Any wounds she had were gone thanks to the Lucario's healing, leaving her only with burnt stains.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Florence glanced around the room, "an interesting selection of Pokemon, mind if I have a few of them" he said muttering a spell that would make any Pokemon in the room follow him, he wasn't very good at this, it was more Risa's thing but it would at least get him a few Pokemon, maybe even a psychic type to find out Risa's location. He finished casting the spell sending out a invisible wave throughout the room.

Kasai sat by Zoey's side allowing his wounds to be healed "why won't wake up, you healed her, she should be OK now, right?" he asked frantically.

DevVoid

The Beeheeyem, with his mind burning by the spell, blinked his lights frantically. However, due to the second spell trying perform a mindwash over him, the spells cancelled eachother out, clearing up the burning effect. The Beeheeyem blinked to the Sawsbuck approvingly, telling that he was fine. This time, Moonlight had enough. He used Telekinesis to penetrate the Sorceror's mind for even a second, using the moment to transfer as many magic spells, secrets and/or otherwise useful information he could gather into his own mind. He already had a plan set up, and he was gonna see it through.

Necróz looked to his Beeheeyem, wondering if he was alright. But, as he saw Moonlight move again, he knew that he was alright. Necróz turned to the Sorceror and fired a bolt from his arrow to distract him, then charged at him with his large Broadsword. He was planning to slice down the Sorceror as best he could. He gave no care to the Sorceror's spell as he could hear it would only affect pokemon, and it seemed like the spell cancelled out the previous one casted upon his Beeheeyem. Necróz had no other Pokemon out, so he was all safe from that mind control.

She quickly pulled out all of her Luxury balls before speaking. "Return all of your Pokemon now that's an order!" She said returning Meadow. "I'm sorry Blue you too" she added looking to her partner. "Umbre!("No!") She said being sucked in. "Raven get back to Zoey its not safe here quickly!" She said to the Pichu. The Queen had no choice but to return her two Ninetales watching her daughter trying to defend her. She was worried yes but she believed in her daughter. Mask did the same to his including Yami his partner. JC looked to Necróz then at Moonlight giving some sort of signal to hide him. "The thing about out Pokemon is that the stronger the bond the less likely they will be in control!" She told him as she only knew where Risa's location really was. She pulled him up before her blade touch his neck. "I won't allow you to do anything and you can't do anything to make us tell you where she is!" She said before feeling one of her Luxruy balls shake as Blue appeared out again. "Blue! I told you to stay inside your Luxury ball" "I refuse to leave my partner to fight this alone!" She said before grabbing Raven and placed her on her back. "Stay right here Raven I am going to need your help" Blue said to her. Meadow did the same appearing out of her own as she kicked the floor with her hoof. "Why! Why attack Wolfa Kingdom!" She asked him in anger. The Queen made her way over to Gideon who was unconcious on the floor. "Gideon come wake up...we need your help..." She said as she let out Sheer. "Sheer dear use your fairy aura to help heal him" she whispered. "Nine.." She said using her fairy aura to heal him.

Belle looked to Kasai. "Calm down Kasai, she was thrown back pretty hard so it may take her a while to regain consciousness so for now I'll protect you both just in case we get attacked again" Belle said pulling out her long bone but still had Heal pulse active.

@DevVoid. @Shadow_Pup @BlueMew392

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Florence grinned maniacally, he had just had a thought, he threw down a bag containing a dust that would turn him to smoke, he then simply glided from the room laughing as he went "this was fun, we must do it again sometime". He reached the gardens and solidified. He found what he was looking for, the innocent maid who had set him free. He tapped her slightly and she awoke, she looked at him, "are you Florence?" "Yes I am, my dear" he said putting on a straight face in both senses of the word. "I need you to find the location of Risa Winter, go and find the Queen, see if she let's it slip and I will make you the most beautiful woman in this kingdom" Skylar face lit up, "you can do that. Of course I will go and find out for you" "good tell the location to the flower and I will hear" Florence then turned and launched away in a burst of flame.

Gideon slowly woke up, "did we get him?" he asked groggily as he looked around. Suddenly Skylar burst through the doors "I heard noises, what's going on" she asked innocently.

The Queen saw Gideon awake as she sighed in relief. Sheer moved her head to Gideon's face as the Alolan Ninetales gently licked his cheek. "Ninetales..."Are you alright?" Sheer asked through the speech collar. "He got away I'm afraid....my daughter did her best to try an restrain him...but he used her to try an get me to tell where Risa really was and she got burned by his lasso spell...as you can see on her neck and hand..." She said sighing. JC clenched her fist as she put her katana away before walking up to Gideon. Her neck and hand had a severe burn mark but she was ok but it did hurt her a bit. She approached Gideon. "Knight Gray was it? Are you alright? I like you to tell me all that you know. This male told me of an innocent maid that freed him but I'm not exactly sure which one because I only have two maids and Skylar we will fill you in on what's happening" she told her.

@Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

(Wait, how do speech collars exist in the medieval times? Isn't that more of a futuristic thing? @LunarSilvally )
Necróz arrow shot into nothingness, getting stuck inbetween the bricks of the interior castle walls. Necróz grumbled annoyedly, marching over to pull the arrow back out and into the small quiver on his belt. " This entire thing is just getting more and more bizarre.. " He said, mumbling to himself. He walked back to Moonlight. " Hey bud, got anything off of him? " He asked the Beeheeyem. It blinked approvingly, and began chatting to JC and Necróz using the Psychic Link. 'While he was distracted by everyone else, I managed to gather some information out of his mind by copying his memories into my own mind. Apparently, magic is a thing he can use.. I, for one, had no idea that it exists. I mean sure, we Pokemon are some magical creatures as one could say, but that it exists among humans aswell?'

Raven fell to the ground when the princess returned Blue to her Pokéball. She saw the sorcerer cast a spell to try to control the Pokémon and immediately ran after hearing Princess JC's order to do so. Her running away was brought to a halt when Blue picked her up and put the electric-type on her back. When the sorcerer made his escape, Raven looked around the room cautiously. "Pi...Pichu Pi? (Is....Is it over?)" She asked Blue.

Zoey slowly opened her eyes as she slowly regained consciousness. Once she was fully aware of where she was, she quickly sat up and looked around frantically, only seeing Kasai and Belle. "W-What happened!? Where's Raven!?" She asked, quickly noticing that her partner is not present.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai placed a hand on Zoey's arm, "hey, it's ok. She is with the princess, she'll be fine." He smiled softly, he had taken off his armour after it had been essentially melted by the man. He sighed "I'm just relieved your ok" we should go find the others, can you stand?" he asked, before adding jokingly "or do I need to carry you?" he grinned at her chuckling slightly. He was acting like he had been calm in the situation when he had really been freaking out over the fact that she had been hurt.

Gideon turned to JC, "Well princess around 200 years ago a terrifying duo of talented magic users terrorised the kingdom, they were known as The Hellfire Sorcerer and The Witch of Two Paths, one was extremely talented in fire magic while the other talented in mental, healing and poison magic. The two were unstoppable, I was sent with about 14 other knights to apprehend the two. We caught them in a trap provided by the court wizard, but I was the only knight who survived the attack. I returned with them and the King sentenced them to be turned to stone and sent to opposite ends of the kingdom, I volunteered to be turned as well and stand guard for their return." he glanced around the room before saying, "where did that maid go?"

Skylar had been listening to the knights story and when she heard about the fate of the two, she fled the room, she knew where Risa was. She reached the flower in the garden and told Florence about what the knight had said. Florence thanked her and she could have sworn she saw what looked like a shooting star heading toward Risa's location.

Florence reached his ally, he placed his hand on the stone and spoke the words to free her, slowly she un-petrified and stepped down "Risa, it is good to see you, shall we begin" Risa turned with a grin across her face "why yes we shall" Florence then flew the both of the back to the village surrounding the palace, "so the usual, I terrorise the village as a distraction, you go in and work your stuff on the royals", "obviously Florence, how else would we do it" Risa responded. Florence set to work burning house blowing a stalls at the market, burning livestock. As he did this Risa crept into the Palace avoiding all guards and using a spell that makes people believe she is invisible.

She listened to what Knight Gray said as she suddenly smelled the scent of smoke. "-Something is terribly wrong!-" she thought. "Mask, Necróz got investigate the village now, I have a very bad feeling....that's an order!" She told both of her assassin's. She turned back to Knight Gray. "Knight Gray, I am going to need your protection since both of my assassin's are out can you do that for me?" She asked him before one of her other maids handed her a silk bandage and a ointment specifically for burns. "Also, would you mind caring for my burn injuries since one of my maids is out for the moment as Skylar somehow disappeared somewhere..." She asked him. "Also, this guy did mention that an innocent maid released him...I hope it wasn't one of mine..." She addes concerned. Blue walked up next to JC and the Knight named Gray but she felt something was very wrong so stood by close. "I just...have this feeling that something bad is going to happen...and that I, my brother or the Queen will be able to stop it..." She added.

Shadow arrived at the scene seeing his sister and mother talking with what appears to be a knight. He approached his sister after he got off Talon as Sparkx. "Can someone fill me in here?" He asked. Mask nodded before leaving towards the Village.

Belle saw Zoey awaken before speaking. "Take it easy on yourself Zoey, you were hit pretty hard" she reminded her.

DevVoid

" Wait, but I- " Moonlight tried to converse to JC, but sighed as he followed his trainer out. Standing at the Gate, Necróz looked to a burning town, which the Wolfa Kingdom had now turned to. "Well.. there's not much I can do, considering I have no water types.. hm.." Necróz thought for a moment, then pulled out a Pokeball, casting forth his Escavalier. " Quick, use Rain Dance, then come back. " He ordered. The Escavalier nodded and cast forth a storm of raindrops via using Rain Dance. The Storm quickly put out the burning fires thanks to all the rapid water droplets falling, and Necróz walked back inside, casting back his Escavalier. However, as he made his way back, he came to a stop. He couldn't see from where, but he surely could hear footsteps sneaking about the castle. He cast out his Gengar, which promptly faded into the walls, prepared to jump out at whoever is trying to sneak through the castle. Then, finally, he went on his way back to the Throne Room.

Zoey sighed in relief after hearing that Raven was with the princess. "Well, that's good to hear," she said and then blushed lightly after Kasai offered to carry her, "N-No need for that. I-I can stand." Although she was a bit wobbly at first, she was able to slowly stand up. She rubbed the back of her head to soothe the bit of pain that was still present, and her attention was then directed towards Belle. "Right, I'll do my best to keep that in mind," she replied to the Lucario with a smile, "And thank you for healing my wounds."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Risa had made it to the throne room, she whispered a spell which should put everyone in a state of seeing their worse nightmare. She then waited for a few seconds, then Florence strutted into the throne room, "so who to kill first, the Queen or one of her kids" Florence asked "let them suffer first" Risa stated.

Kasai stood, "If you are feeling better then I should head to the throne room and protect the royal family, Jade come on return, can't risk you being mind controlled sorry". Jade returned to her pokeball and Kasai left for the throne, the second he entered the throne room however, the world fell away from him, he was suddenly standing on a ledge, he peaked over and saw a second ledge lower down and Zoey was lying on it, she looked injured, he had to save her but instead he pressed himself against a wall behind him, closing his eyes so as not to look down.

Gideon turned to see Risa before he was sucked into his fears. He was still in the Wolfa Palace, but something was different, he turned to see his old friends, the team he went to fight the duo with. Before his eyes they began to die, by burning, impaling, mauled by wolves, poisoned, it was all happening, over and over and every time he tried to intervene it was like there was a wall in his way, "I tried to save you" he cried at the hallucinations.

(So basically Risa cast a spell causing anyone in the room to hallucinate their worse nightmare, so the Zoey thing wasn't autoing just Kasai's hallucination, it takes a great amount of will power to break the hallucination)

She looked around before seeing flames of fire interupt her. She didn't know if this was an actual nightmare or a hallucination. She looked around as the place was very familiar to her. "No...this....this can't be real......" She said recognizing the face. "Hehe...JC...no one can save you now...I killed them...all of them are dead...including your brother.. now your mine!" He said with lovesick eyes. "No!" She screamed covering her head and eyes as she huddled herself crying. Blue saw something with JC that she didn't want to see before she turned to see the girl as she growled. "Stop your spell! Enough of the torcher spell!" She said through the speech collar as she used Psychic again her. "Moonlight help me out! I can't do this alone and Yami you as well!" She asked them. "Of course! Right away!" Yami said using Psychic. Mask experienced his fear as well back when he lost his right face and had a painful replacement and when others feared him. He held his head bending down as didn't want to see this happening.

Belle nodded to Zoey before she saw Kasai act different as if he saw something. She was confused on what was going on as she looked around a bit frustrated. "Your welcome Zoey, its important that your injuries are well taken care of" she said having her long bone out.

@Shadow_Pup @DevVoid (Speech collars are around all the Pokemon's neck to under stand them) @BlueMew392

Zoey smiled at the Lucario and heard some screaming and yelling coming from the throne room. She could obviously tell something was wrong, which made her even more concerned about Raven. 'I know I should be taking it easy after that nasty hit, but I can't knowing that something horrible might be happening. Plus, I need to make sure Raven is alright,' she thought to herself. She then turned to Belle and said, "We should probably head for the throne room too, though with caution. I have a horrible feeling that something bad is happening there." After suggesting the idea, Zoey brought out Rosé's Pokéball just in case her suspicions were correct.

Raven, still on Blue's back, looked around the throne room feeling a bit scared and confused. The way she's seeing it, either every person in the room is going crazy or just hallucinating. "P-Pichu!? (What's happening to them!?)"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Florence turned to Risa, "just kill the queen already". Risa nodded and walked over to the queen, she walked past Gideon, but at that moment he broke free of the hallucination and stabbed her straight through the stomach, he removed his sword and she fell to the ground, at that moment Florence lost it. He sent out a wave of energy straight at Gideon, sending him flying straight into a wall decoration which impaled him through the chest. Then Florence created a flaming tornado around himself.

Kasai awoke from his hallucination after Risa died. he looked around and seeing the fire tornado, he moved over to Blue and Raven, "you need to get out of here, I will get the others out, he then moved to get the others hoping they had awoken as well.

Skylar had been in the armoury she had grabbed a sword, after realising what she had done, she now stepped into the throne room and simply walked up to Florence wincing from the heat, but she looked up at his face and said "this is for playing with my heart" before she stabbed him through the heart. She collapsed in sink with Florence's body as the heat had been too much.

She didn't want to open her eyes and see that person again but she heard Blue shout to get her out of it. "JC snap out of it! It was just an hallucination!" Blue said. She immediately snapped out of it. "A....hallucination..." She said before seeing Gideon being stabbed through one of the wall decorations in the chest. She stood up quickly running over to him. "Knight Gray! Please stay with me!" She said as she used her katana to break it in half but could still see a part stuck in his chest. "Don't you dare die on me! That's an order!" She said still trembling causing tears to come out. She tried to pull it out but had badly cut her hand as blood leaked all over her hand. "Ow.." She said but avoided it for now as She slowly pushed him up carefully as it came out from the back. "This is bad...I need Belle..." She said reffering to her Lucaroo but for now ripped her silk bandage and placed it on his injury applying pressure.

Belle nodded. "I smell blood, we need to get to the throne room and fast! Lets go Zoey" Belle said running off keeping hold of her long bone on her paws. She made it to the throne room and saw what had happened here. Two people stabbed and dead while one was badly injured. Belle noticed JC with a male that was stabbed in the chest. She ran over bending down to the male before reaching her paw out as her paw glowed pink. "I will help heal your injuries do remain still" Belle told the knight as she closed her eyes to heal him slowly. She saw Belle come to her aid quickly starting to heal him. "Tell me is it over...or is there another person after my mother?" She asked Knight Gray grasping his hand with both her injured hand and her left hand.

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Gideon held his hand up to stop the Lucario, "do not waste your strength, my duty is done. To answer your question, that I know of, there is no immediate threat, but that doesn't mean there will never be one again, for now I would suggest dealing with yours and Skylar's injuries, and before you mention mine, remember I have lived for over 200 years, I watched this kingdom grow, hell I saw all both you and your mother grow up for gods sake, my time is up, but you have many who will defend you and your mother even if I am gone, whether it be your knights, your assassins, your brother or even your maids, there will always be someone to help you" as he finished he simply closed his eyes and his chest stopped moving, Gideon Gray was dead.

Kasai stood shocked, he looked around and walked over to the bodies of Florence and Risa, hoisting them over his shoulder, one on each, before turning to the queen. "Your highness, what do you wish me to do with our witch and sorcerer here" he asked simply nodding to the bodies, before patiently awaiting her response. Jade came out of her pokeball and walked over to Raven, "Leafeon (Kasai would like to finish his conversation with Zoey, he wants to meet her out in the gardens when he is finished)" she stated politely.