• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Silvania Region: Hope and Faith

Vivian follows and watches all of this in horror "Oh my gosh....that poor baby Pichu! It doesn't deserve such abusive trainers! It deserves a caring, affectionate mama like me!"

Dylan sat down rubbing his eyes. A couple minutes later the Pichu arrives. Dylan walks up to the desk being asked; "Is this Pichu yours?" Dylan stood there, hesitating. "Uh... err..." The Pichu hopped on Dylan's shoulder and nodded yes to the nurse. "Oh? So I guess it is yours?" Nurse said smiling at Dylan. Dylan looked at his shoulder, only to see Pichu giving Dylan puppy eyes. Dylan sighed, closing his eyes. "Yes. Yes it is my Pokemon." Pichu blushed and hugged Dylan's neck. Nurse Joy giggled. Pichu was running around in Dylan's hair as they walked out. "Dylan sat down on the nearest bench." "Ok, love..." Dylan hesitated. He giggled and said; "I guess you're mine?" He said tickling Pichu. Pichu giggled nodding his head yes. Bulbasaur hopped out of the Pokeball. Dylan realised it and quickly said; "bulbasaur! This is... Spark! Spark, this is..." Dylan looked at Bulbasaur. "...Bulby! This is Bulby!" Bulbasaur didn't really have interest into that name, but accepted it anyways. "Hey guys. Wanna train for our gym battle?" Dylan said to the two. Bulbasaur and Pichu accepted the challenge. But before doing that, they needed to train.

Dylan went to the training center. Where he and his Pokemon practiced moves. "Thunder shock, Spark!" The Pichu sent sparks flying at the dummy. "Bulby, Vine Whip!" Dylan shouted as Bulbasaur smacked the Dummy waist creating a loud Smacking noise.

"Awww, how precious! I'm so glad it found a proper home!" she smiled brightly, watching the training with intrigue, her Pokemon poking out of her fanny pack to watch as well, well except for Noibat, Noibat was on her shoulder

It was at sunset when they stopped training. Everyone was tired out. So, they set up camp somewhere in the forest, hoping to see more Pokemon. "Welp! Done with the sleeping bags!" Dylan said rolling the last one down. Bulbasaur and Pichu climbed into one, while Dylan would lay in the other one. The campfire was growing weak. "What a day... Right guys?" Pichu looked at Dylan and nodded happily as Bulbasaur popped out of the bag of marshmillows with a mouth full. They then heard a loud growl. They all looked where the growl was coming from, only to see a giant Ursaring, with red glowing eyes. They all screamed in terror as they ran straight out of the forest, waking everyone up. everyone complained and shouted as Dylan and his Pokemon panted. The ursaring then came out of the forest disturbing everyone again. Everyone shouted in horror as a cute little Teddiursa showed up behind the Ursaring's left leg.

The ursaring went back off into the forest as the Teddiursa followed, feeling bad for the humans. Dylan said to Vivian; "We need to go back and get our stuff from that forest!" He whispered to her, not trying to disturb everyone again.

"Oh, alright, let's go!" Vivian follows Dylan closely, her Pokemon trailing close behind (Sorry for missing so much when you post, it's hard to read when they're so long lol) "So...What's it like being a full on trainer? I'm more up for keeping them as pets myself."

"I never liked Pokemon battles, I prefer raising my Pokemon, I mean, what's so fun about your children getting hurt, ya know?" she shrugs softly, sighing a bit as she helps return the supplies

"Well, yeah, but. Trainers catch Pokemon that want to battle, that are tough, that are ready for any opponent." Dylan said packing the last of his things in a hurry. They then heard a loud growl. "EEK!" Dylan shreeked. "She's back..." Then, they heard voices. "Ha ha ha! Grab the Teddiursa, too!" One voice said. "Huh?" Dylan said scratching his head. Dylan and his Pokemon followed the voices, only to see two criminals trying to put a tied up Ursaring and her tied up Cub, Teddiursa in a truck. "H-hey!" Dylan shouted at them. The two criminals turned around with a, "Huh?" "Stop right there!" Dylan shouted rolling up his sleeves. "Let the Pokemon go! O-or else!" The thief stopped him, "Or what?" Dylan studdered as Pichu went flying at one of the thieves and shocked him.

Vivian looked scared and in shock, but her Noibat flew into the fray to protect her, the shiny Pokemon sending out a Dragon Pulse towards the thieves, then a small ember to the ropes to burn them away.

The Teddiursa was free, and tried running away, but one of the thieves stopped in front of the injured cub and said. "Where do ya think you're goin' little guy?" Dylan got right in front of Teddiursa and the thief and said. "Step back Dylan said pushing the thief to the ground. The Ursaring noticed it. She smiled, then broke free, the thief that was still standing was hit by a rock and tased so she would calm down, leaving the Ursaring to be badly injured. Dylan gasped and pushed the other thief to the ground, closing the doors to the truck. Dylan got in saying, "I don't have my drivers license, but we need to hurry it to the Pokemon Center! Get in Vivian! The Teddiursa popped from the passenger seat.

Vivian grabbed the Teddiursa lovingly and sat in the passenger's seat beside Dylan "Got it! Let's go! Good job by the way Noibat! I'll never fight willingly, but if we gotta, we're gonna come at it full force!" The Noibat nodded and landed on her shoulder, her Lotad, Mareep, and Dedenne staying in the back to comfort the injured Pokemon.

Dylan drove off at full speed, making it to the Pokemon center. Dylan got out and called Nurse Joy to come take it in. Nurse joy came out with a carrying bed, and rushed Ursaring to the medical room.

"Phew....okay....I've had way too much action today, I'm frickin' tired...." Vivian huffed, leaning against the passengers seat and snuggling Teddiursa, then yawning.

Vivian chuckled softly, and decided to sleep as well, hugging Teddiursa lovingly, as her other Pokemon snoozed in the back, Dedenne and Mareep snuggling.

Name: Diggie
Appearance: Diggie has brown hair with a brown shirt and black jeans with white hightop sneakers.
Character Trait: Timid

Pokemon:

Name: Drillby
Species: Drilbur
Level: 16
Trait: Silly

Name: Terra
Species: Phanpy
Level: 13
Trait: Majestic