• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Specials

"Ok now here I present you with the Ghost Ball." Angela said putting a purple pokeball in Dave's hand, the pokeball would turn the pokemon into a ghost type and change it's coloration. "Not to be confused with the psychihc ball." she added.

Dave gets up, huffing a bit. "AND STAY GONE!" He hollers to the thief, giving him a deathglare. Hm...he'd have to keep an eye out for this nutter. "I wait...what?" Dave casts a confused glance at Angela. "Ghost Ball?"

"O-okay...." Dave does so...and out pops an Espurr. Unlike it's usual pale ash-purple colors and purple eyes, it was now a darker ghostly-purple with pale lavendar eyes.

"......are Espurrs supposed to be that purple?"

((Noooo, two people already have my signature Pokemon! Oh well. No biggy. XD I'll just use a different character.))

It's been quite the walk, but Tennesee finally made it to the lab. Her legs hurt, but honestly that was all. It was warm outside to her- for she was from the north where wearing shorts in snowy weather was becoming fashionable. Tenne sported blue jean shorts and a fitted white t-shirt. She had a long shirt on over the tee that was a dark brown color that almost looked black in the light she was in. The shirt reached at least a little below her hips, hiding the waist bag she carried her supplies in. Her light blonde hair and unusual grey-blue eyes shone bright in the light.

The lab seemed, off for some reason. Tension was thick and she could still sense a feeling of urgency in the area. Tentatively she walked inside. "Hello?" Tenne called loudly, hoping that she hadn't walked into a murder case or something.

Dave follows, picking up his new Pokemon. The little she-espurr burries herself in his body, purring. "So uhm, what kinda work do you do here, Miss?" He asks kinda shyly, not sure what all to really say.

"Hi, you must be a new trainer, here is a Psychic Ball, not to be confused with the Ghost Ball." Angela said holding up a purple pokeball that was slightly lighter than the Ghost Ball.

"I research Pokemon and find new ways to connect with them." Angela said to Dave.

"Congrats by the way" he said to the kid next to him that he had ignored. "Well professor I'll be off if your ok, seeing as how your busy and all. I'm going to go to Azalea Town in order to compete in the next cleverness contest and battle the gym leader there. See you around Angela, Lily. Good luck you two new trainers!" Miles said as he called out Angel, his Gallade and teleported back to Azalea Town.

June walked into the laboratory nervously. She was quite too late and made a mess. Her messy pink braid was swinging as she ran through the halls, scared because she might never get a pokemon.

"Hello, is someone in there?!" she asked about to colapse as her glasses began to slid down her nose.

(OOC: I'm sorry, I know I asked for joyning days ago XD but I couldn't decide how I wanted my character to be. I finally decided to use my lateness as a way of characterization. Sorry again.)

"O-oh. Thank you...?" Tenne took the purple Pokeball the girl had handed her. She felt sort of...weird in this environment. It was as if people coming here to get pokeballs happened every minute due to the fact no one had bothered to introduce themselves or even say hello with the exception of the girl- who seemed to be the lab assistant or something. Someone had even teleported away with a Shiny Gallade as if it were normal just seconds ago.

"I-if there's nothing else I have to do here I guess I'll be on my way..." Tenne said carefully, starting to walk out. This process seemed oddly simple, and no one was very interested in her at the moment so why stay? Tenne didn't mind that they didn't notice, she'd never been one to chat anyways. She walked out of the lab and released the contents of the Pokeball. A Buneary with purple fluff and a normal colored body popped out and cheered "Bun! Bun!" "Oh, hello. Here, since your purple, why don't I call you Violet? That's a very pretty color." Tenne suggested.

"Hm....Lavendar. That'll be your name." Dave gently strokes Lavendar, then resumes eyeing Angela. Lavendar purrs, content now. Such a snuggly human was now her trainer.

(My character Dave in Rps off this site has always been a medium. Meaning he can talk to ghost pokemon. Can he keep that power here?)

Miles arrived at the Pokémon Center in Azalea Town and healed his Pokémon. After than he found a open clearing near by and began to train. After training he rested his Pokémon and then continued to the gym because the contests were not till much later.

-One Hour Later-

Miles walked out of the gym with two badges in his ribbon/badge case. The gym had been a fairly easy 3v3 battle, he started with Lucario who took care of the gym leader's Metapod and Kakuna but was defeated by Scyther. Miles then sent out Blaze the Ponyta which easily beat the Scyther with its fire attacks.

Miles, then in the Pokémon Center, decided that after the contests he would head to Violet City for another gym and contest.

Last edited:
Domino could only watch the attack with wide eyes. She didn't know how to help! When it was over, though, she let out the breath she didn't know she was holding in and turned around, a bit reluctantly, and headed back toward the nearby town.

I can't let anyone know about that man, I recognize him very much, I'm not certain he is him but I have to know! Angela thought to herself. She suddenly noticed a girl walking in. "Hello I'm Angela, I present you with the Fire Ball! It changes the type and cosmetics of the Pokemon inside!" Angela said cheerfully.

Angela walked off back to her work and sat down, life really turned with surprises! First her job that her mother was so exited about, and now the hunter who she seemed to know, would she ever lead a normal life?

"You just gave me a pokeball..." murmured June amazed "No, it's not just a pokeball... IT'S A SUPER-POKEBALL!! You're a super-woman Angela! Now I'll go trying my new pokeball..."

And like that, June was gone.

The pink haired girl walked through the grasslands searching for a pokemon to catch. She didn't want something boring as a pidgey to use her new superpokeball. She wanted to something more exciting, maybe a Articuno or a Mew...

Ugh, forget about the elegendaries. There's a bunny shaped pokemon overthere.

June ran after the bunny. It was brown and with puffy ears, she would recognize it inmediately: it was a Bunneary. "Come here little bunny..." called June with a high ptiched voice "I'm not going to hurt you..."
The bunneary's head showed from between the shrubbery. A smile crossed June's face as she threw her pokeball to the bunny. A shot of light came out of the ball as it captured the pokemon.

"Hurra!" celebrated June as she went picking her super-pokeball, ready to love her new super-bunneary... or that's what she thought, cause when she raised her head she was able to spot the bunneary running between the grass.

"But then what did I caught..." June let go of whatever was resting inside her pokeball, to realize it wasn't a bunny: it was a worm, a red and black worm. "A... a... a... fire Caterpie?"

What had she gotten herself into?

Miles walked out of Azalea Town with another badge, ribbon, and smile on his face. He and Angel- now a Gallade- had won the super rank cleverness contest with flying colors. It had been another great moment in his journey, although he was disappointed that he had not ran into anybody he knew.

He decided next to go to Violet City next to get another Gym Badge yet sadly there wasn't any contests there at the time.

Domino and her team walked right through the town, out into the next field of grass. "It's almost time to find another partner for us, guys," she said, turning to her Mienfoo and Ralts. As they walked farther and farther from Azalea Town, a tiny Weedle crawled out of the surrounding grass. It looked up at Domino, angrily. "Why, hello, little guy," Domino greeted, bending down and petting the small creature, aware of its head spike. "Would you like to come along with us?"
The Weedle made a small noise, crouching into a battle position. "So, you'll only come with us if we beat you in a battle?" Domino asked, standing up straight again.
"Weedle-Wee!" Weedle replied, nodding slightly.
"Alright, if you insist. Seraph, I think it's your turn to battle," Domino turned to her female partner, who walked in front of the Weedle and also crouched into a battle position.
Not even a few minutes later, the Weedle was caught with not a Blue Ball, but the Shiny one. Wally, the now-bright-yellow Weedle, sat on Domino's shoulders as she and her team continued down the dirt path.

Angela yawned as it started to get late, she wasn't used to the later curfew of a proffesor's assistant since she had only recently taken the job. She typed more on her computer and then decided to retire to bed.

Angela woke up and started to take a walk outside, suddenly she noticed the people she gave pokeballs too having a battle. "Good job!" she yelled as she walked along.

"Hm, what kind of pokemon would you like as a partner?" Dave inquired of his little Espurr, who's happily trotting next to him. She looked up at him, then shrugged.
"Dunno, eh?"
<Dunno.>

Bella looked around to see a wild kangaskhan, she took out a fairy ball and threw it at the kangaskhan. "I'll call you Pinky." she said when a pink kanghaskan came out of the pokeball.

Dave then stopped in his tracks. "Crap, I only have one pokeball and it's yours. Quick, back to the lab!"

And so Trainer and Pokemon booked it back to the lab to get more Pokeballs.

Miles stopped at the Violet City Pokémon Center gasping for air as he had ran the last mile. He handed his Pokémon to Nurse Joy and sat down. He thought about his journey so far. It was cool and all, but it would be nice to be able to travel with another human... Anyhow, Miles's mind drifted off to his next gym battle, pumped to try and get another badge.

Domino heard quick, loud footsteps from behind her, but when she turned to see who or what they belonged to, the owner was already gone. She shrugged and continued on her way.
Not long after, she, Webster, Seraphina, and Wally made it to the next town. They stopped by the Pokémon Center, got healed {well, the Pokés did, anyway}, and decided to take a rest. They all sat down on a seat and listened to the latest Johto news that was being shared through the television.
{The next town would be Violet City, right? Whoops, it's not a town...}