• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Story of the Tiny Teen (1 on 1 rp)

((@MikeAllenZ ))

It was a nice and sunny day in Sedavale City. Zoe Windell planned on riding a bike outside, but couldn't find her bike. "Ugh," she grumbled as she pushed things aside in the messy garage, "Why can't I ever find anything in this house?"
After looking through most of the garage, Zoe finally found her bike. She ran to get it, but tripped on something. She looked down to see what it was, and couldn't believe she tripped on her mother's cookbook. Zoe kicked it aside from her anger, took her bike, opened the garage door, and biked outside, her blue hair blown by the wind.
'This is going to be a great day,' she thought as she turned left into a different neighborhood.

Danny was exploring the city that day. Just messing around the scraps of garbage left over by the big people.
Because of his height disadvantage, being only the size of a doll, he often had to avoid being stepped on and spotted by people. He became pretty good at it, and didn't mind it much. But it was still nice to be in a part of the city that few people happened to be that day.

Zoe calmed down the more she rode her bike. She always needed to get out of the house for at least two hours a day, or her mother would call her a 'grump'. She spotted a fast food place, and decided to stop there to eat something. Zoe left her bike near the fast food place and was about to go inside when she saw something move on the ground. It defenitely wasn't a squirrel or any other small animal. Curious, Zoe got closer, bent down, and... froze.
It was a person, the smallest person she'd ever seen her whole life. It wasn't even possible to be that small. After about a minute of just staring, Zoe snapped herself out of it. She knew it was rude to stare at people, especially tiny people, so she introduced herself: "Hi, I'm Zoe, nice to meet you....."
She felt very awkward, especially because a few people from far away didn't see the unusually small person and thought she was talking to herself.

Danny heard her and looked to her, surprised he was spotted. He looked up to the girl hesitantly "I'm Danny" he said, a bit confused. But she seemed friendly enough

Zoe really wanted to ask Danny how he's that small, but decided it wasn't the best way to start a conversation. "Hi," she told him, ".....Do you live near here?"
Zoe had never seen Danny before, and she would bike around the city at least twice a week. She knew most of the people in the city, and Danny wasn't one of them until that day.

"Oh...." Zoe thought about this for a moment. She just met the smallest person she'd ever seen, and had no idea what to do. Should she just go on with the rest of her day, or stay with Danny? Zoe felt very uncomfortable. "I guess not many people see you, do they?" she asked Danny.

Zoe was surprised more than ever. It was surprising enough that Danny was small, but she didn't think there were more people as small as Danny. "You mean there are more people around your size?" Zoe found it very hard to believe, but then again, she was talking to a person the size of a doll. She shook her head slowly, letting the information sink in.

"It's called adaptability. I'm sure you guys created it or something" He was unfamiliar with allot of science "We're only heard of through rumors and urban legends"

Zoe wasn't the gossip and rumor type, and she didn't hear of any legends. She'd seen a movie about small people, but it was fictional.
"So, why did you come to the city?" she asked Danny, still trying to figure out how other people her size didn't spot Danny. She guessed they were to busy to look at the floor.

"Well, me too, but I don't get to explore the way you do. I explore on my bike. It's probably not even close to how exciting your explorations must be," Zoe told Danny with a little sigh.
She thought of how fun it must be to explore a world where everything and everyone would be larger than her.

Zoe couldn't believe he could go every day and explore the gigantic city. Or was he busy? Zoe noticed that Danny was quite young. He wasn't an adult, but he wasn't little, either. He looked in his teens, around her age.
"Do you have school where you live?" she asked, very curious. She realized that if he didn't have school, his parents would probably teach him.

"So your parents teach you?" Zoe asked. She was almost positive that Danny learns, even if he never went to school. She doubted his parents would be happy if he didn't learn his whole life. That made her wonder if his parents were big or small, but Zoe decided to keep that question for later.

Zoe was confused. "You don't learn math, social studies, or science?"
She guessed Danny and the other small people wouldn't bother to learn social studies, because it's not really about them or their ancestors, but math and science were both important.

Zoe took Danny's answer as a no. She thought about the movie she watched, and how the big person turned small. It was interesting because the person was able to see everything from a different perspective. She wondered if that could happen to her, but held herself from asking.

"Yeah, nice meeting you," Zoe answered. "I guess I'll go now?"
Zoe had so much to think about, she felt like her mind could explode. She stood up, ready to leave to the fast food place, her feet aching a bit from staying in the same position for a while.

Zoe turned to Danny. "Well, I guess," she replied, "Would it be possible to see your house?..." Zoe thought for a moment, then added "I guess I'll be too big, though."

He wondered. No big person had ever been to his town. But there was no rule against it. "I'm not sure" He admitted "Maybe I can convince someone." He thought, then again, his house was far from the other tiny houses. He could probably get away with showing her his house only. "Sure" He said. He could at least try. He could tell this girl was something special. Plus, she did happen to spot him, which most couldn't.

Zoe was surprised she was able to. She would have to be extra careful, because from the looks of it, a house would be smaller than a chair.
"Really? Wow..." Zoe thought of the amazing things she would see...

In reality, what she'd see is a small house hidden in the forest, but from a human's standpoint, he imagines that it could be cool. "I guess I should show you were it is."

Zoe, lost in thought, took a while to respond. "What? Oh, yeah! This is awesome!" she whispered the last part in excitement. She couldn't believe all of this happened in one day, even less than an hour.

Zoe thought for a moment, then remembered that she brought her bike. The solution was very obvious. "We could both ride my bike," she suggested, "There's a basket on the front you could sit in."

Zoe smiled slightly. "Let's go, then!" she told Danny, and started walking slowly to her bike.
She didn't know if Danny was faster or slower than normal sized people, but guessed that all the small people were a bit slower because of their small steps. Compared to Zoe, Danny had very small steps.

When Zoe had reached her bike, she noticed how shorter Danny was from the basket clipped onto the front of her bike. "Do you need any help getting all the way up there?" she asked him, pointing at the basket.

Last edited:
"Okay!" Zoe replied, picked Danny up, and placed him inside the basket. She hopped on her bike and pedalled to the outskirts of the city. She wasn't completely sure where Danny's home was, so she asked him, "Are we going in the right direction?"

Zoe pedalled faster. "Okay," she said, checking the gps on her phone. She quickly put it back in her pocket before she would crash into someone, or something. "We should get to the forest in a few minutes. I honestly thought it would be farther than that."
She then realized if it would be farther, Danny wouldn't have gotten that far.