• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Suicide Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hit my spine and I fall to the ground, paralyzed. Suddenly, a Muk comes by and starts chewing of my face, and not soon to follow, a pair of Grimers come and eat my intestines. Simply, I die a horrible death.

I drop a Barbie Doll

A

Anonymous

My head explodes. I. Hate. BARBIE.

I drop a badass silver pikachu (guess who that is XD)

I start playing it then my mom cames in and took it away,so i start hitting my head with my pillow then i die!
Drop some ketchup!

I pick up the dress... Realize its purple... and get attacked by Justin Bieber, who, after killing me, puts on the dress and skips off into the city.

I drop darkness...

I get confused and picked it up then it exploded! Making me get thrown off a cliff.

I drop a fake tepig.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
I blurt out a profanity before getting zapped to death, becoming a pile of ashes in seconds

I drop a fish. (Just a normal fish. See what you can do with that!)

I slip on the fish, pushing me into traffic. One of the cars then sends me off of the nearby cliff.

I drop a bag of dog food.

My (Imaginary D:) dog eats the food, then gets rabies, then chews my leg off. D':

I drop a bicycle. >: P

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.