• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Twisted and Experimented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every once in a while a person dissaperes not like he got killed and we haven't found his body I mean them disappearing in the middle of the day why do I know this you may ask I am one of them they have changed me into a Pokemon. A Lucario.
Test number 6: Violence
They tried mind control I played along doing what they said to think they succeeded. After they trusted me they gave me weapons a small looking attachment to the wrist but when activated 3 long cruel blades appear on my left hand. And a Rapier for the other an a attachment on my waist. And a revolver for ranged attacks. Very thin plates my goal was to exterminate every Pokemon I could before well being killed. Both humans and Pokemon were at war.
Pokemon: Lucario
Name: Violence (real name not telling yet.)

But well they didn't succeed as I hinted.

They somehow sent Violence out in a field. He wanderer until he went to a lake dice he was a Pokemon he guess he should blend in and started drinking the water.

Last edited by a moderator:
pokemon:leafion
name:grace
gender female
note:wild never been human
----------------
Grace stared at the lucario. she had not seen him around before, she smelled the air to make shure she had never seen him before. Yep he was new and...different. Grace quietly stalked throught the bushes till she was right behind him. "what are you doing at my lake?" she asked.

grace stared at the lucario. She teases the other pokemon from time to time, but this was a new excuse. grace sat up."you are a stange pokemon." she replied.

grace circled the lucario. his stance was different and was uncerten then the other lucarios she met.'test one' she thought to herself as she used a porley amed razor leaf at the lucario.

pokemon: Umbreon
name: Dusk
note: Wild

--------------------

Dusk watched the smaller Leafeon from the shadows before looking at the Lucario. "Grace, maybe you should go." He said nervously eyeing the blades and gun.

Grace jumped at the voice of dusk."but... he smelles wierd."grace complained."and he looks to uncerten to do any REAL damage." Grace backed up and sat down to stare at the lucario. She tried to fluff up her unsualy small body to appear bigger to dusk.

Dusk raised an Imginary Eyebrow at the act of fluffing herself up. "You know I'm still way bigger than you right?" He said nuzzling her softly before looking back at the Lucario.

Grace groweled but istead turned her head back to the lucario."so lucario were do you come from besides waking up in a plain feild?" She asked couriusly.

"Why do you look so nervous." Violence said looking at his wrist.
"Oh sorry didn't know they were activated. The humans did this to me they tried mind control." Violence explained retracting the weapons into the plates.

Status
Not open for further replies.