• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Twisted Minds (Pokemon RP)

Should there be an overview map?

• Total voters

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Yea, I’m not abandoning this yet. If someone could interact with Dark, that would give me a bit more creative material to work with? Right now I’ve got a bit of a creative block to work around...

Name:raven
Species:gardivior with gallade blades on her arms
Personality:cold, and distant from everyone around her, she is fearful of being hurt and captured by even pokemon due to her black/purple coloring as to many it is a mark of her being a shadow pokemon when it was caused by the humans that had expermented on her from when she was bit a young ralts
Traits:
insane and has Schizophrenia from experements done to her by humans wanting to make her into a gardivior/glade hybrid
Sexuality: bi
Appearance:[s
Family: unknown
Shiny or Trainer owned: | shiny
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll accept, because not many people are active at the moment, but if somehow everyone becomes active, there may be too many people.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
If someone’s posts are under moderation, it’ll appear in the order they made the post, but at the time it was checked by an admin. My guess is Scarletghost got dinged for either abbreviating or doing something with posts that warranted moderation of her posts.

The only reason I know this is because my friend Schrift007 had it happen lol

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Ooooooh okay. I'm not stupid then. Just oblivious.

I'm sure you're fine @Scarletghost, this happens to people. I'm willing to bet that I'll get my own posts moderated by some stupid decision I'll make in the future
(Keep an eye out Stellar! XD)

Last edited: