• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Unexpected Alliance {Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP}

"M-my name i-is C-chomp... I w-was g-going to g-get D-delta t-to the g-guild to h-help her w-with a p-problem... I t-think..." Mumbled Chomp, back to his shy and stuttering self as he stared down at his feet "T-the recent e-excitement h-has k-kinda made m-my m-memories a b-bit foggy..."

GackGack27

Previously JC499
"I was just following them. I have no idea how I got here, why I am here, or why I look like this. If anyone had some sort of explanation that would be great" Jack said

If Scira had any brows, she would have raised one at the Meowth's statement. The Piplup didn't seem to buy that Jack knew little about himself.
"If your friend Delta needs to put up some rescue mission or an item retrieval mission, this is the place for it," the Shiny Water-type said. "And I will probably take it up when I join the guild, depending on how profitable it is."

"I-it's m-more like s-she n-needs i-info... on h-humans... D-do you know anything a-about h-humans?" Asked Chomp as he got back up onto his legs before he looked at Scira dead in the eyes

Name: Leafy
Species: Snivy
Personality: Leafy is known to be an extremely confident and headstrong Pokémon, never backing down from a challenge. This reckless attitude often lands Leafy into all sorts of trouble with the older Pokémon, though. Despite his competitive and proud demeanor, Leafy is actually very lonely and yearns for someone to call a friend.
Appearance: A regular Snivy
Other: Leafy is from this world

Until now, Leafy hadn’t realized how lost he was. Panic welled up inside the little Pokémon as he kept walking and walking, finally stumbling across a group of Pokémon.
Leafy then went up to ask for help: “Hi, I’m Leafy! Do you guys -er know where this is, because I think I’m lost.”

My sheet:

Name: Matt
Species: Wooper
Personality: Fun and outgoing, shy at times, somewhat stubborn.
Appearance: Normal, but has a bubble bandanna.
Other: Turned from a human, Dragons ;)

Matt was staring at his reflection, dumbfounded.. He had woken up in the grass
by a nearby waterfall. "My head," he groaned. Something was off.
Everything felt different. Much different. He tried to check his
arms... "AHHHHHHH!" He screamed. He had been unable to move them. That's
when he realized he had none. He ran towards the waterfall to check his reflection.
He saw a Wooper staring right back at him. Then, he heard a noise. People talking.
Great, Matt thought to himself. Maybe they could help him. But when he got closer,
he saw what they were. Pokemon. Ever since then, Matt has been following them.
Now is the time, he though. "To introduce myself!" he yelled after running out of
the bushes, revealing himself.

"Other than the fact they're myths? No, I don't," the Piplup responded. She turned to the Snivy that had approached them.
"This is an exploration gui-" Scira was caught off mid-sentence by Wooper that had suddenly bursted out of the nearby shrubbery.

Chomp jumps back from Matt's sudden appearance, screaming loudly "AHHHHHHH!" He screamed for an almost impressive five minutes before he started panting, having used up a lot of air in his scream
"Wow, isn't this a Pokéfest?" Asked a childish voice as a Zorua walked up to the group "Hey, Narrator, my character sheet."

Haa...
Name: Enigma
Species: Zorua
Personality: Easy going and childish. Loves to pull pranks and annoy people.
Appearance: Normal only with red wristbands
Other: Has the ability to break the fourth wall, and does so in a way that makes others confused, scared or mad...

As the two Pokémon burst out of the bushes, Leafy jumped back in surprise. He certainly wasn’t expecting this many Pokémon in the middle of nowhere. Still trying to maintain his composure, he said to the Piplup: “Where did you say this is? The exploration what now?”

(Scira kind of sounds like me irl xD)

Delta shook her head, clearing out her mind. This was when she first noticed the turquoise Piplup. "Oh, hello." She greeted. Then she remembered how Crunch had reacted when they saw all of the smaller Pokemon. "You're not going to attack us, are you?" She asked, staring at the strangely colored Pokemon through narrowed eyes. She didn't think that the friendly Pokemon would attack, so she just sighed. "Never mind me. I think I would like to join the guild, or whatever, too." She answered. "I'm Delta, by the way."

Enigma smirks as he walked over to Delta "I'm Enigma the Zorua, and I can do things you wouldn't believe." He started before he pulled out a piece of paper out of a crack in the dimensional walls "Delta, female, Pikipek, outgoing, stubborn, brave, open or closed about her feelings, nice most of the time, not afraid to tell people off. Used to be a human, that you? Oh, who am I kidding, that is you."

GackGack27

Previously JC499
"Wow! If that's true that's amazing! If you could tell me anything about myself that would be great because I seem to remember very little"

"Hmm... Let me see what I can get..." Mumbled Enigma as he put his paw into the crack again, pulling out another piece of paper which was mostly blank "Ok, I don't have much, but I'll tell you what I have... Mhm... Jack, Male, Meowth, Willing to get hostile if the situation arrises, used to be a human being before awakening in this world. Not much to go off of, but I hope it helps."