• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The whats in your house game

Yep,

Lol, Heart Eyes, Sleeping, Devil, Money Eyes, Kissy Face, Sunglasses, Cry Face, Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil, Poop. I got all these for my 16th B-Day, considering it was an emoji party.

I have a BookShelf in my room, do you?

^^ I think he was going for 'bed', but I dunno. :|

Yeah, I got a carpet! Thank God that wasn't there when I spilled that bag of acorns all those years ago... *shivers* That was fun...

But actually, though. I spilled a giant bag of acorns all over my bedroom floor, and these tiny worm things fell with them. Imagine cleaning that up! I can't, and I was the one who had to do it! xD

I have a pile of homework in my house! Do you?

Nope! I have no homework in my room and I'm serious I don't have any!

I have a gta5 poster in my room, do you?
No, I'm honestly not too into the GTA franchise. I played a game once at my cousin's (my parents weren't too happy with him for giving me the controller) and kind of… lost interest, I guess?

Either that or I sucked so badly that I just gave up. It could honestly go either way. I mean, 99% of video games I play I'm really horrible at, so.

I do, however, have a bunch of various candles in my house (and by that I mean my room), do you?

Oh, I definitely have a bunch of those. I blame my cat entirely for knawing through them.

I have a crapload of homework in my house, do you? (If you don't you either have really good time management skills or your teachers don't hand out as much homework. Either way, kudos to you)

Probably around three or four or five, and that's not even including our three ATVs or my dad's motorcycle! xD

I have my Christmas tree already set up and decorated! Do you? (Or whatever you might put up for your celebrated holiday.)