• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tun's Sprite Stuff! REQUESTS OPEN

Hello, I hope you don't mind a stranger asking you a request but um,
could you make this sprite
dptr188.png
into an adult-ish version? (But the hoodie jacket would be sleeved, [forgot to add that the hair is black] is wearing a cream brown shorts and brown boots (and is wearing a light pink-blue kneesocks) prolly like this:

15wyqti.png

The adult-version base would be this one:
dptr108.png

Sorry if it's too much;;; *hides into a corner* |;v)

no problem toastie! i'm glad you liked it ovo

and pettan, of course i don't mind a stranger requesting something! i love anyone requesting anything aha, i love spriting, especially for other people, and i'm super pleased you requested something from me~

anyway, here's your thing!
nla1y1.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/nla1y1.jpg[/IMG]
(edit: made hair darker, fixed transparency)
i hope you like it!

anything else? :)

~Tun ♥​

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
That is badass, Tun! You are completely amazing at this! Couldn't have asked for anything better!

Also, yes, I missed you too. Thankfully, I should be around more often, and hopefully the same can be said for yourself, seeing how awesome you really are! :)

Sorry if I may be going overboard or something, still ecstatic over those sprites. They're just too awesome! Thank you so much!

Tunolipede said:
no problem toastie! i'm glad you liked it ovo

and pettan, of course i don't mind a stranger requesting something! i love anyone requesting anything aha, i love spriting, especially for other people, and i'm super pleased you requested something from me~

anyway, here's your thing!
nla1y1.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/nla1y1.jpg[/IMG]
(edit: made hair darker, fixed transparency)
i hope you like it!

anything else? :)

~Tun ♥​

OH MY GOD. That's so cute! I LOVE IT TO BITS! Thank you so much! ;O;

Edit: I just noticed but um, if it's not a bother, could you add the tail as well? ;v;)

no problem RMA, i'm so glad you like them!

ahhhh Pettan sorry i totally forgot! i didn't even notice ahh, my bad, here you go!
ind6r8.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/ind6r8.jpg[/IMG]
hope this is ok! if there's anything else you need just poke me and i'll do whatever, hope you enjoy~

~ Tun ♥​

Tunolipede said:
no problem RMA, i'm so glad you like them!

ahhhh Pettan sorry i totally forgot! i didn't even notice ahh, my bad, here you go!
ind6r8.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/ind6r8.jpg[/IMG]
hope this is ok! if there's anything else you need just poke me and i'll do whatever, hope you enjoy~

~ Tun ♥​

Ahaah! Sorry I took so long to reply! It's so cute haaha! I added it to my sig! If it's okay, could you make a VS sprite of it too? ;v;) The base would be Caitlin's mugshot; (I wish I could find a better base since she always has this evil grin on her face...)

Tunnn I'm so glad to see your sprites again, they're so cute, just like always :D

i can't stop laughing at the Diglett sprite how it's just in there with your cute little Tunduli sprites and Sylveon and he's just all buff and oiled up. I love it

rock on gf ♥

ahhhh thank you virgil and doubled so much ahh i love you ♥ you're so sweeet my babies ahhghgh ♥♥

Pettan: here's your mug thingy!
2w4el1h.jpg

edit:: ahhh i uploaded the non-transparent one, fixed now
i hope it's alright! just say if you want it tweaked~

~ Tun ♥​

Tunolipede said:
ahhhh thank you virgil and doubled so much ahh i love you ♥ you're so sweeet my babies ahhghgh ♥♥

Pettan: here's your mug thingy!
2w4el1h.jpg

edit:: ahhh i uploaded the non-transparent one, fixed now
i hope it's alright! just say if you want it tweaked~

~ Tun ♥​

Waah! It's so cute, Tun! Thank you so much! ;v;

asdf; I leave 'Charms for a few months (okay well maybe a year or two I'm not quite sure) and here you are making so much progress on your already-awesome spritework ;3; Tunnu why are you so awesome~

Keep it up with the sprites! c:

Hi, im kinda new to the site and i saw your sprites on here and there awesome and i was wondering if you could create a sprite for me. If you can here is what she'd look like: A girl with brown hair, bright blue eyes, a yellow hoodie, jeans, and if possible can she have a pikachu tail?