• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tun's Sprite Stuff! REQUESTS OPEN

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:. ~Come get your Christmas~

I have been stalking this thread, sometimes, but I never seem to comment. Silly me~ ♥
Your sprites are AWMOESE - Awesome! ♥

I understand that you must be busy, so I will save my Christmas request for later.
Toodles, and good luck~ ♥

-Korora

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:. ~Come get your Christmas~

The shiny Enbuoo looks so much like an elf it's ridiculos xD I'm getting images of Zelda's Ganondorf dressed up as an elf :D Oh, the pain of laughter ^^ I love him so much. Even though he does look a little evil, but that's just Enbuoo's overall facial expression. He is just fantasmiculicious. Evil Elf Enbuoo :D

The Kuru is just as awesome as before, only shiny (stating the obvious here)~ And I love myself some shiny~ ♥ I wish I really had a plushie like that :>

I like the Lepardasu Cosplay :> It looks like she's wearing a pair of sparkly pink glasses, which are absolutely faaabulous ♥ Also, purple is an underestimated color :>

Ohohoho! That there Gardevoir is pretty sweet :) And just for the extra awesomeness she's doing something very mysterious and psychic-y with her left hand ^^ Veery nice!

It seems my posts are pretty much the same fangirling over your work every time xD But awesome stuffs deserves fangirling :)

Ohmai Goshness Tunnie. The Blaziken looks so cool! He'll have to pay extra for oversize though ;p

It is going in mah avatar!

[/late]

Eeh, Tun, epic gijinka is epiiic~♥

I love the little will-o-whisp as well~

Now for a name... Gijivoir? Gardeka?~

The other stuff is awesome as well- The other gijinka looks like a furry, purple Catwoman-y superhero~

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member

There seems to be a be a lack of regard for Tun's rules surfacing here...

eward990 - Tun only takes one request at a time per person. Considering you've requested before, and just asked for three at once, I'd say you're breaking that rule and have therefore had you request deleted.

EliteFourAutumn, Pokecontroll - You made no comments on any of Tun's work before requesting, and Pokecontroll, you didn't even say please. Therefore, both of your requests have been deleted. If you wish to request, then please read the first post in this thread and pay attention to the rules.

One request at at time. Comments please.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

I admit to being behind with keeping track of your thread, but damn, Tun! This is some great stuff you've been cooking up! :X

Your Christmas Pokemon sprites are excellent. The clothing additions mesh perfectly with the original sprites (they look so natural!), and the detail you've put into each of 'em is lovely. If you make more, I can't wait to see them! XD

Peekaboo!

@Kera: ♥ So glad you like it. c: You too~! ♥

@Twist: Oh goodness, that post is just ... eeeeeen. ilu. |O

@Koro: Neeeeen, thank you so much~! ♥ Feel free to request whenever you like, y'hear? :'D

@Weeds: Oh, don't worry, I'm completely used to fangirling - I do it all the time ;D Thanks for all of the lovely comments ... love ya ♥

@Psy: Glad you do~! :'D Come back any time ♥

@Blazi: :'D Great that you like him. c: Yeah, poor Blaziken ... if only he was still a Torchic ;O

@Dark: Teehee, Gardeka sounds nice to me. xDD I thought that too about the Lepardasu~! Either a purple catwoman or a get-fit-video instructor lady person thing. c: Yeeeaaaaah.

@Magpie: Ahoo, thank you for that ... ! ♥

@Katie: Nyahahack, thank you ever so much~! ♥ I'm hoping I'll get to make more and people'll request more ... thanks, again~ These comments are so lovely and heartwarming. :'>

Aaaanyhoo, here's Indie's request!
24pew7k.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/24pew7k.jpg[/img]
Hope you like it, Indie-kun ♥

2j0oacn.jpg

I've been working on these just for the past day. c: I dunno whether she's just a cosplayer or a dedicated trainer who dresses vaguely similarly to her prized Poke. |D

And here's a little thing I cooked up for Chad ... ~ ♥
t89jle.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/t89jle.jpg[/img]
Iiiiit's a Steampunk Umbreon~! ;O I tried to make it moar steampunky, but I was finding it hard |O

~Tun ♥​

Thank you for the Christmas pig and Kurymayu plush! They are in my signiture now! I love the stitching on Kurumayu and the milk Enboou is holding. Now I may request...
A Christmas shiny Hihidaruma!

AAH TUN CHRISTMASSY POGEYMANS :0! Could I be a requestin' a Christmas Musharna? I'd love you even more than I do already! :3

Hello, magnificient to see you again, Tun! And your work only seems to get more and more amazing everytime I visit your thread. I'm wondering, if it isn't to much to ask, could you make me a Christmas Flareon? Thanks in advance! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

hey Tun! that cosplay of the new cat like pokemon from Gen 5 reminds me of catwomen from batman!
i think all of your sprites are amazing
i have a requset too, but before that, might i suggest to you that you put up a list on the first post on what spirte requst you are working on so that it may be easy for others to know that you are busy with 5 requset already?
now my requset: can i get a custom trainer sprite of Roy from fire emblem?
208px-Roy.jpg

here is a photo
can you also include the sword he is holding?
thanks again :)

Um, would you mind making me a shiny christmas Shinx please? Also, would you mind making it female? Please and thank you.

Oh Em Gee ♥

Okay, may I have a request? :D

Okay, I would like, if you have the time, a Christmas Minun that's all decked out for a day of gift sharing and snowball throwing >:3 Please and thank you.

Heya Tun! I really like these Christmas Pokemon. The idea is great! You know you want to make me a Christmas Mothim, right?

Poor Tun; requests are just pouring in! You sure have a lot of work to do ^^;

I don't want to request anything, I just popped in to say GOCHIMU! I seems that even emos celebrate Christmas ^^ That is just so adorable and huggable~ I love it!

The cosplayers (or whatever they are o.O) are really coolio as well, at least they didn't dye their skin purple o.O; Very nice, I particularly like the Gochimeru one.

And Chadwyck better be happy for his present D:< That is one awesomesauce Umbreon! Everybody loves steampunk, and everybody loves Umbreon (to an extent) so it's just excellent! And then there's the top hat... ♥

Very nice Tunnie, your sprites are just so adorable it makes me shed off all my masculinity and SQUEEEEE~

Haaaay ;'D
So normally I'd just do five, but I'm getting in the festive spirit, so here comes 7 requests, hot out the oven C;

@Louie: Gosh, you've sure been requesting a lot. c:
wgxevm_th.jpg

Code:
[img]http://s7.tinypic.com/wgxevm_th.jpg[/img]
Just 'cos he's a big burly fire type doesn't mean that he doesn't need to wear his mittens in the cold O:

@Luckii: Love you too c:
155nuxe_th.jpg

Code:
[img]http://s7.tinypic.com/155nuxe_th.jpg[/img]
Silly Mushy fell asleep when it was supposed to be pulling Santamon's sleigh :U Well, at least it's emitting christmas-tree-related-dream-smoke stuff c:

@Flare: Nice to see you, Flare-kun ♥
2rgpctw.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/2rgpctw.jpg[/img]
Flareon's decided to wear his festive wreath and Christmas tree bobbles for the month c:

@PT: I had trouble with the sword, so I've left it out for now :x
20tnhmp_th.jpg

Code:
[img]http://s7.tinypic.com/20tnhmp_th.jpg[/img]
If you reeeaaally want it, then just say and I'll, er, give it a go. :U

@Stamgalaki: Sure, here you are c:
161m9nq_th.jpg

Code:
[img]http://s7.tinypic.com/161m9nq_th.jpg[/img]
She put on her red nose, warm cardigan and welly boots for Christmastimes c:

@Twist: Teehee, here you go~ ♥
25ullw5.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/25ullw5.jpg[/img]
S'got a cute little sleigh full of snowballs for that snowball throwing shiz you were talking about ;O

@Freta: Oh, Freta-dahhhling, of course I was ;D
1zflkqf.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/1zflkqf.jpg[/img]
He tried to help decorate the tree, but he just got his wings caught up in all of the tinsel and lights, somewhat like Mebukijika O:

~Tun

PS - Almost 300 posts! :'DDD

These are awesome ;D. If it is OK can I get a Christmas Abonasnow (I think that is how you spell it?)

djahgudejaipdjkl;zanvdfighjakd;fhbfdifje :'DDDDD

That is the most adorable clockwork steampunk Umbreon I've ever seen! (and, like, the only one I've ever seen so you win at life forever)

Thank you so much Tundaughter :DDDDDD

Much love ♥~

EDIT: I'm reply number three hundred! Tun's Sprite thread is now full of even more win xP

Hey tun oh gosh those christmas Pokemon are aweshum. I love how lavishly they are decorated. They're also really creative (christmas tree smoooke). I really like that Roy sprite. It's really detailed and the shading is spot on. I can't really spot any mistakes per se, although the way the black outline of the green band on Hihidaruma changes from black to dark green to black seems slightly odd to me but that's only when I look at it really closely and sprites always looks weird up close.
Could I make a request for a Christmas Togekiss? Also, if possible, could it have a jester hat which is like this one?:
xmasjesterhat2.jpg

Thank you so much! Also, could Togekiss have figs on it? Thanks :3

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

Hi tun can I have a christmas janobii (and kokoromori if you're not busy) :)

thanks in advance tun :)

Ooookaaay Tun I have to tell you that these are adorable. All of them. It's like it doesn't even matter what Pokemon someone requests to be all spiffied up, it will end up adorable. What are you a witch or somethinggggg.

So um I know you're getting ttly swamped with requests so I feel bad, but...
*Sits on Tun's lap*
would you make me a Christmas Rigray? :'D

Thanks Santun Clause! :>

PS: That Roy sprite looks exactly like him. Why am I surprised every time you make these amazing sprites.

A

Anonymous

Wow Tun ,you give Jaks Pacific a run for its money with you plush making skills!! 8)
Can you make me a Christmas Salamence with a little green Santa suit/hat(open wing) combo with brown boots and a red scarf?
It would certanly put me out of the "Bah-humbug" sprit.

*girly shriek*

OhmaiGah! It's soooo adorable <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<♥ Tanks to ya, Tun <=3

Oh. Mai. Lawd.
That is the cutest Christmas Pokemon ever. Ever. EVER. I will ♥ this forever. Thankies so much Tun~

New peep here, just wanted to drop in and say that you've got some FANTASTIC work! I love how cute all the little christmas and plushie pokes are. :)

I know you have five requests right now so I'm not gonna drop another on you right this moment, but I do have a small question. Are you still doing custom trainer sprites? I'd really like to request one but I don't wanna ask for something that'd be more complex than the christmas/plushies you've been doing if you don't think you'd want to/have time. Pretty much wanting a custom outfit/hairdo on an existing trainer base. When you clear up your five spots would you mind if I slip my request in?

I. Love. That. Flareon. Thanks Tun~ *Runs off to place in sig* (It's so good to be home again.) lol

It seems even goths celebrate Christmas ^^ I agree with Indie, that's one of your absolute KYUTEST Christmas sprites so far ^^

First of all, Christmas Hihidaruma ♥ As you said, the mittens are awesomesauce. So is the hat. And the scarf. And Hihidaruma in general, for that matter. Conclusion= this sprite wins at life ^^

Musharna ♥ There's really nothing more to say on that one. Christmas tree Dream Smoke is awesome :)

The Flareon was really clevaarr, I must say. The wreath just looks so nice and... Well, Christmassy ^^;

Roy, Roy, he's our boy! Really excellent spriting there. It's hust astounding (see it's so awesome I can't even spell properly). It looks so official and well done and it's just so AMAZING! :O I could just keep on ranting and ranting about how awesome it is.

Stamgalaki's request is GORGEOUS! It's really hard to pick a favorite sprite out of this thread. Seriously. You should make a few less awesome ones in between xD (just kidding don't do that :X ) The Shinx is so awesome because hlaf of it is already black so it looks like it's wearing a pair of black pants :>

Minun snowball fight~ The snowballing was a really clever idea, to say the least. Next time I'm in a snowball fight I'l grab a shovel and fill it up with snowballs as well :>

Mothim and Mebukijika seem to be equally bad at putting up Christmas trees, but it just makes them both that much more fabulous~

I. Love. You. Tun.

Christmas smoke ;D

Okayo, so I've done some of the requests, but I like to hand them out in bulk (or whatever you wanna call it) so I'll post them on Monday <33

Love you guys and your wonderful supporrrrrrrt <3333

Meanwhile, I'll leave you with these (100% scratched) dragons to look at while I'm away. c:

vomnow.jpg

~Tun ♥​

could i get an epic mugshot of this guy that the iFlare made for me?
uberfish_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d34na79.png

Whoa! Completely scratched? Tun, you are absolutely amazing. They look so realistic it's scary. 100% scratched... It's just unbelieveable o.O

Ah, the dragons are ♥ felt! Cutesy :3

What's the small one sitting on? An egg? Or a rock? SO CUTE =3

Could I perhaps request a Victini Elf (Chritmas teamed). Thanks in advance.

Mreow :>

@eward990: Here you go~
20k9kza.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/20k9kza.jpg[/img]
Abomasnow is angry that his skis fell off :C

@chad: Soooo super duper whoopery flooper glad you like it <33333333 (FLIP YEAH 300! *shouts "This is Pokechaaaaarms and kicks someone into a hole*)

@Toastie: Teeehee, thanks for all of the comments. c: (and the c+c~)
Here's your Togekiss :3
27y670l.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/27y670l.jpg[/img]
The figs look slightly silly, I wasn't sure what to do with them |O (also you meant figs as in the fruits or whatever they are, right? If not then I've got them wrong xDD)

@Psy: Done the Jarodii :3
258xun5.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/258xun5.jpg[/img]
Oh Jarooda with your fancy wine and ... er ... scarf-thingy c:

@Virgil: Oh goodddd Virgillll how can I not love you when you post such amazing comments like that ; A ; iluuuuuu so muchhhrkrnlj <333333
zilpc0.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/zilpc0.jpg[/img]
Little Rigray is helping Santamon out with the gifting this year :}

@SC: Here you go :'D
rck30z.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/rck30z.jpg[/img]
"It's quite windy out here!" shouted Santamence~

@Stepping Meloetta: c:
29lkxsi.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/29lkxsi.jpg[/img]
"That's okay~!" shouted the Victini elf. "I'm cool with it, Santamence!"

@Uberfish: I'm sure I could~! I'd just ask you to ask iFlare for permission to use his sprite as reference or whatnot ... just to be on the safe side. c:

(Yeah I may or may not edit this later with replies to everyone else ... I love you guys, I'm just super busy ♥)

~Tun ♥​

Well, I'm glad you're feeling well~ (or busy.)

I'm finally deciding to request~ ♥
You can take your time on this, I'm in no rush~

So, can you please make a Christmas Empoleon? If too hard, a Piplup?
I'd greatly appreciate the effort.

After all, the magic words are please and thank you, so thank you in advance, if you do this or not~

- Korora.

Eeeeee thank you so much Tun :D

Rigray is so adorable in his little hat and scarf ♥

I also really like the Jarodii you made. The present is an adorable touch :>

ilu2 ♥

A

Anonymous

Wow ,this is my mind being blown --> @.@
great ,excelent ,super-special-awesome ,megaly cool work!

Hey Tun! I love that skiing Abonasnow, he looks funneh in goggles. :3
Now, for my request!
An Xmas Doredia, please!