• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tun's Sprite Stuff! REQUESTS OPEN

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:.

Thankyoo people ♥

A'right, so here's a little thing Shaymin requested c:
2ih05jm.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/2ih05jm.jpg[/img]
I hope you like it ♥

Muchlooooove~!

♥​

<333333
I love it Tun it's perfect :DDD! I love that 'lil bow it's just awesome :o! The hair is just how I imagned it would be ♥ and the pose and clothes look purdy :3.
It's going in my sig ASAP ;) Thank-you very much ♥ Keep up the awesome work :DD!

Shaymin ~*

WHAT

WHAT WAS THAT YOU SAID

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY?

yeah that ♥

1znsyex.jpg

I like zombies, so I sprited one. c:
I actually quite like this sprite so maybe I'll make her an OC or something ♥

♥​

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

=O

Zacky showed off the mugshot recently, but I didn't realize you had made it. It's completely adorable, and the quality is lovely - just like all of your other mugshots. Great work there, Tun! :D

Your sprites are always top of the line, too, which makes looking through your thread really enjoyable. I ♥ this thread. ^^

Your sprites are all great as usual, Tun! All well detailed and shaded. Although, PokeGirl Praure's mugshot is good, but the neck seems to get a little bit too thin at the top... Apart from that the rest are as good as ever! It is clever how you made the Scolipede cosplayer to wear a mask. I like how the zombie is all grey and evil, but the pink hat gives it that splash of colour it needs!

I'll wait for the next update so I can see more brilliant sprites! :D

Wow... I don't really think your sprites actually can get any better~
Shay's request is really cute! n.n ♥ The white outline just... makes the dern sprite so epic word for it can't be found~
And the zombie lady ♥ Even if I saw it on chat, I didn't reply commenting it u.u I hate myself for that... It's just so creative and thoughtful and eeee~
I... just hope you keep on bringing these epic sprites here... Thank you for sharing them! ♥

Just sayin'. If they ever need a new spriter to the PKMN games, I'm gonna suggest you..

Nyanyaaan, thanks for comments ♥

I've been and am being super busy atm so the requests piled up in my PM inbox may take a while :x But in the meantime, I edited some sprites for my PRP OC Terri's PokeMon ♥

2r70irq.jpg

These are just some PokeMon that Terri uses from now and again, though some are almost constantly in her party (like Lamp, Errie, Scoop) but all of them are used at some point. :V ... though she has a lot stuffed away in her PC ♥ (she still loves them, though! Honest! ; A ; )

Okayso, there's Lamp the female Impish Scolipede, who I changed by making her eyes a brighter yellow and opening them up a little more in her final evolution ♥ She's a really happy, upbeat Scolipede so I didn't think that the half-opened eyes really suited her :V

And Scoop the male Modest Koromori Woobat (god I'm still getting used to the English names >>) is wearing a bow tie. 'Nuff said ♥

Errie the male Calm Cottonee has a quiff in his hair cos he's just that cool o:< Terri has a loooove for strange/unique/rare things so it was too adorably quirky for her to not capture c:

Wabakon (Wah-bah-kon, made from warrior+bacon because I forgot Pignite's name for a second) the male Relaxed Pignite is nice and laid back with a huge grin on his face ♥ And also a bandana around his earthings seeing as it's cute and stylish :>

E the male Gentle Sandile has battle scars and also lighter eyes; seeing as he's blind. Yeah, I thought the idea of a blind PokeyMan sounded cool and so I thought E could be really cute whilst doing so c:

Aaaaand finally, Bojangles the male Quiet Scraggy (wait wat why are almost all of these guys?) who wears a necklace and fingerless gloves. SO HIP. also his hair is curly so when he evolves into a Scrafty it'll be, like, an afro ♥

So yeah!

I'll keep on adding and adding to that pic so bleeeeehhhhh yep ♥

Muchlove~!

♥​

Last edited by a moderator:

Raawwrrr ♥

My past few days spriting-wise have been full of me doing my side of an art-trade with the lovely Beelllleee <33
so I guess I shall post them here because, y'know, this is my sprite thread and they are sprites c:
... yeah :D

352ksp5.jpg

2n9hpwz.jpg
+
5yezjo.jpg
+
vqpt01.jpg
+
iv8kcp.jpg

jv54yp.jpg

The lady in all of these is completely belonging to Belle and she has complete ownage over all of these sprites c:
FYI; the mugshot was scratched, and the trainer mainly scratched apart from a few lines in her arms and legs, and the Sawbuck were scratched but veeeeeery heavily influenced by the original Sawsbuck sprites ♥

Yeaheah c;

♥​

Guess what Tun, I flicked through all the work I missed, and I swear I nearly died of how awesome your Scolipede art is.

I LOVE SCOLIPEDE.

Your new work blew my mind and now I cannot recover it.

AMAZING.

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

wow your recent sprite are marvellous Tun you are a shining star and a bright charm future is ahead of you :)

Charlie~

bby I already told you how much I adore these, all of these.
LOOK AT THEM I PUT THEM ALL OVER MY POSTLY STUFF <3333

omg I wanted to use each of the season!deer as an avvie for each season but I like them all so much D:<<<<<
<333

hey hey hey guys look what I made ♥

fo17id.jpg

I figured making Unova overworlds might be fun so I started by scratching a little Joltik then I remembered that this home computer has Adobe ImageReady so I animated them and yeeeaaah ♥

Tell me what you think! < 3

♥​

TUNNU!

You are such an awesome spriter~ Big brother is very proud!

The edited Terri sprites are really creative, and the stuff you scratches for Belle is legendary - almost looks like some of Belle's work, which is nice.

AND THE JOLTIK, MY GOD DAT'S CUTE.

Again Tunnu, you're so awesome and cute and arghhbvrkefovk talented - I can't hold it in any longer gaaaaaah *hugs*

I like them a looooot Tun. But I think her lips look a little funky. : -o

TUN! XD
Those Sawbucks sprites are like epic and so purdy, I just love them ♥. I don't know which form I like more, they are all scratched so well; I might have to go and catch a Sawsbuck now ♥. The mugshot is awesome! It's scratched so well and stuff and I find it hard to beileve you scratched it; it's just so good! O yes almost forgot, the trainer is great and very beautiful ♥!

The Joltik overwold thingy is soo cute :]! Tun will probably do a Scolipede overwold next ♥!
Keep it up!

Shaymin ~*

IN OTHER NEWS

I animateded the Joltik so it goes round in a circle on the spot ♥

qpqg4n.jpg

Scratching overworlds is actually really fun |D
EDIT:: I forgot to mention that he enjoys wiggling his bum. A lot. c:

(also thank yew guiiisss ♥
oniiee-chan is right; her lips are a little strange |D)

Muchlove~!

yessssss i am actually getting some of these requests dooonnneeee. ♥

♥​

Nyeheh, thanku Rolly ♥

Anyways, here's a lil scratch sprite I'mma workin' on <333
2v2y4it.jpg

It's Euphemia Joseph; from the Net Angels RP ♥
I love her even though she's a cold, sarcastic biatch but whatevs yo c:

I've not finished it yet, but I just wanted to show her off xD

Muchlove~!

♥​

[me=Jenova]wiggles her bum with the Joltik[/me]
D:<
That is just so adorable, seriously ♥

YOYOYO EUPHEMIA IS TEH SHIZ

Of all the awesomesexinesssauceness displayed on the Euphemia sprite... I liked the giant paintbrush thingy the best... Great job, Tunneh, keep'em coming... pwease? :3

okayso I can has finished Euphie:
... which I'll post tomorrow or something >:3

But apart from herrrr ♥

The Dream World eeveelution I'll be getting is Glaceon because well I think that Ice Body is coolz and I've sort of been wanting to make an Ice team/Hail team. So yeah. ♥
ANYWAY
He/She/whateverit'llbe will be called Kori and I've been spriting up some little ideas for himher ♥
2nki0r4.jpg

I've found that I sort of love Glaceon ; 3 ;
All of those sprites are mostly scratched, apart from all of the heads. :'D

And then I done a little icon-y animation because I love Kori alreadyyyy ♥
2ez5rmc.jpg

FLAPPY HEAD-THINGS+TAIL AND TWITCHY EARS A GO-GO
I'm quite happy with this little icon, it looks quite ... alright. I think. c:

Tell me what yew gais thiiinnkkk~

<3333​

Tun you are too amazing ♥

Kori looks so cute! I love himher too ♥ The animation and Kori standing kinda bugs me though. The top left corner in the animation keeps disappearing, and Kori's body looks too long when himher is standing. But everything still looks awesome! The little tree and house in the animation are adorable ♥

Teh Kori thing = amazing! I ♥ it all! Keep it up tunneh!!! :D

Thanku yew twooooooo ♥

@Ked: Thank you muchly for the crit ; 3 ; I know what you mean by hisher body being too long, but I hadn't noticed the corner appearing and disappearing |D Adobe ImageReady seems to disgree with me for the most part, so yeah :x

I revived the corner and this is how it looks now~
2qbyuf8.jpg

Betters I hope o:

okayso I edited Kori some more and started spriting hisher scarf but gave up half way throouuugh:
2rrvrjo.jpg

There's a tiny bit of Whimsicott there because I was stealing his colours c:
FORGIVE ME WHIMSY ; A ;

AND NOW
Smugleaf is super adorable and I felt like making some sparkley gijinkas so here we go~:
r8ifkp.jpg

It's brother and sister Smugleaf :'D
I'm sorta happy with the shading so yeah ♥

Muchlooove~

~Tunicorn ♥​

Hey Elise ^^

I was just catching up on the forums so I figured I'd drop in here first :) I saw your Glaceon, Kori - all the sprites you've done of Kori are amazing! I love them, and how much you've improved is so impressive to me ^^

I much rather keep my posts a bit less OMG =D =D and a bit more serious - I think it comes across better ^^

You're getting a Glaceon in the Dream World? So am I! Anyway, Kori looks like ple (that's what I use for something I don't know the gender of) lhas some 'get-up-and-go' attitude which can be really useful in battle. In the in front view of plem sitting without the scarf ple seems to be shaking ples fist but in the one with the scarf ple seems to be adjusting ples scarf.
Awww those cute widdle gijinkas :3 They remind me of the Kecleon brothers from mystery dungeon, one's shiny! I don't know which is cuter, those two or the bum-wiggling Joltik ♥

omigosh thank you two ; 3 ;
ilu2 so much c:

Anyoinks,
I've been a little bit lazy with spriting recently :q I've done a few things but they've mainly been requests and stuff so I'm going to post thisssss~
96i7u8.jpg

It's a major repose of a B/W Blaziken as well as a little customisation. c:
I bet you'll never guess who it's for ;P

... it's for Blazi, okay? D:<
Because he is supah kewl it is his birthday today so I felt I needed to make somethingggg ♥

I promise I'll have some stuff tomorrow c;

Muchlove~!

♥​

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member

:O

Goodness me Tun, you just keep getting better and better. I'm especially loving the reposes, they're just perfect and so pretty. The detail you put into all your work is incredible, I mean look at that Blaziken's little belt! Words fail me :3

The Glaceon stuff you've just done is brilliant and as for that little butt-wiggling Joltik, all I can do is squee~

Awesome Tun is awesome ♥

*Blazi Hugs Tun reeeeaaaally hard

Thank you sooooooooo much!

It's now my avatar!

Thanks Tun~

Anyuuuuu~ >//w/>

The sprites keep getting better! I doubt you will ever cease to amaze us all with your sprites. ♥

omigosh thanku all ♥
ilu Magpie and Indie, and I'm glad you like your sprite, Blazi! :'D

*toot tooty-toot toot toot toot-tooooooot!*

Adam probably doesn't look like this but WHATEVER I MADE YOU A MUGSHOOOTTT
29f47ib.jpg

That's riiiight, this is a mugshot for the lovely LoN so yeah. c:
I hope he likes it or ... just yeeeaaaah :'D

Muchlove~

~Tun ♥​

... okay so maybe I left this thread to rot but I'm back now, honest!

Here, have this sprite ♥

264n8fl.jpg

♥​

Ohmigoshlookit'salittleTunnyinanonionringaquaticfloatyjiggamawhatsit o:

Tun-Tun that is so cute :'D
I really love it!
How do you manage to constantly produce such works of aaaaart~? *//¬//*

I envy your m4d sk1lls v.v
...still x'D

Keep up the amazing work!
Kasnom xxxx

Aww, that Tunduli looks like it's gone swimming! It seems to have enjoyed it too, but is taking a rest because it's a bit tired. We can tell that the Tunduli is wet because its fur is not quite as recognisable as other sprites of them. It is very good how you portrayed that, Tun. I like it! It's cute too :3

Tunolipede said:
*toot tooty-toot toot toot toot-tooooooot!*

Adam probably doesn't look like this but WHATEVER I MADE YOU A MUGSHOOOTTT
29f47ib.jpg

That's riiiight, this is a mugshot for the lovely LoN so yeah. c:
I hope he likes it or ... just yeeeaaaah :'D

Muchlove~

~Tun ♥
HOW did I just find this? D: D: D:

That's so cool, Elise! ^^ New avatar for sure~

<3333

Thankyou muchly Kasu-nyan and Jerty for the commentssss <33
and I'm glad you like your mugshot, Adam :'DD

anywaaaaaay, here's something for mister Tan-Tan ♥
119qpgk.jpg

He requested a mugshot of Miyako Yoshika, the zombiegirl, from the new Touhou games so I maded it c:

yeaaaaaaaah.

Kero, kero~! ♥​

... D'awwwww. Adorable Touhou Zombiegirl is adorable and undead.

Also, I'm in love with the Tunduli sprite you made c: