• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed U.A: The Path to be a Hero

@Crims0n, @Godjacob,@Mystic Zander, @Pretty Pichu, @Sarah316, @SS-I Never, @Top_Smug_
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: The First Day isn't always Fun

One day long ago, the world changed, beginning in Quig Quiq China, a luminescent baby was born with a unique power. Then, as time passed, the similar phenomena happened all over the world, and soon the majority of the population had obtained superhuman powers—known as "Quirks". Due to that, people were able to pursue heroism as a profession.

At the dawn of this extraordinary era, the Police Force moved to prioritize leadership and to maintain the status quo, and as such, decided not to use Quirks as weapons. To fill that void, the profession of crime fighting Quirk users, heroes, began to exist. Authorizing the use of powers that could so easily kill, however, was a greatly criticized decision at first. Over time, it came to garner public support due to the fact that the first people to work professionally as heroes acted morally and upheld the law.

So with the popularity of these heroes, schools emerged to teach students how to be a hero, and this is where out story begins. At U.A. Ultra Academy, where students are to grasp their dreams of becoming a hero, and push forward, making new strides towards their goal. Welcome to U.A.

Shijo Asaka raced through the busy streets of Musutafu, Japan on his skateboard. His heart was beating rapidly as he rushed through the city. Today was his very first day at U.A. It was enough to drive one wild. U.A. had become a boarding school in the more recent years to allow students from all over to attend, and Shijo's stuff, along with his future classmates was all waiting in the lobby of their dorm. But that didn't matter. The most important part, would be the hero class! He had made it to be apart of Class 1A!

Shijo slowed to a stop, at the entrance of the school, with a grin upon his fangs, and his tail snapping in the breeze. It was now time to begin class. The boy raced into the school, stopping at his locker to exchange his shoes, and jogged to his classroom. It was time meet his new class!

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Haruka got up early that morning, maybe a bit too early. After a morning run and shower he found that he still had plenty of time before his first day at U.A.

"Maybe I should just show up early, I have nothing better to do and it might make a good first impression on the teachers..."

He grabbed his bag and his shoes and made his way, once again, out the door and onto the not-so-bustling city street. Of course there were still a couple people and a few early commuters, but for the most part it was entirely empty. It was an interesting sight to see, and a heavy contrast to the normally chaotic hustle and bustle of the city.

"Should I get up this early more often? I'm liking the sense of freedom this is giving me."

Haruka made it to U.A. pretty quickly, he lived rather close after all, and after a brief moment of realization at the front gate made his way inside. It took him a while to find his classroom in the large building, the corridors almost seemed like a maze. Just as expected, when he arrived to his class, not even the teacher was there.

"I guess I'll take my seat then..."

He found his seat, front row and 4 to the right. He wouldn't complain about his seat, but he would prefer something a little less up front and exposed.

"And now we wait for people to start showing up."

Last edited:
Hiroshi Yamamoto, better known as Hiro, had dashed through the streets of Musutafu, Japan with an eager yet frantic look on his face. On one hand, Hiro had been filled with excitement ever since he had woken up. Today was the day, his first day in the U.A. and his first step towards becoming a true hero.

On the other hand, he had woken up late and now was in a frantic dash just to try and make it before class would have began. So Hiro scrambled to make it to the U.A. building as he did all he could to avoid bystanders or traffic as if they were obstalces ina video game as he approached the campus.

Way to make a first impression Hiro...

----------
Asami Natsuko, already having arrived at her locker, sorted through her items before she loaded them in her backpack and began to walk to class. Asami had sword there were butterflies in her stomach, as while the girl in the hoodie had always been a shy one, she had never done anything quite like what she was about to do.

The U.A., the premier hero school in the entire world...and she had managed to get herself enrolled in its Class 1-A. It was both a tremendous honor, but also a concern as she knew the pressure was on and she would have to do her best to measure up against her peers; who she had little doubt would be no easy feat. But she had been determined to do her best.

----------
Daisuke, having already arrived in the classroom and sitting by the window towards the second row, simply flicked a little marble back and forth as he waited for class to begin. But while it may have appeared he was just wasting time and bored, in truth he was deep in thought over this situation and the fact that now he was mere moments away from his first class here at the U.A.

This place has had some of the greatest heroes ever and helped shaped them into who they are. If I am even gonna attempt to fill those massive shoes, I have to give it everything I have. The time for nonsense is over...

----------
"Look out!"

Suddenly Asami turned only to fall on her rear end as she was knocked down by Hiro, who in his mad dash had rammed into her; having moved too fast to slow himself down in time. Both Hiro and Asami took a moment to shake the cobwebs, before Hiro had realized what happened as he got up and offered a hand to Asami.

"S-sorry there, was in a hurry and didn't see where I was going." Hiro said, having apologized as Asami took his hand and Hiro helped her to her feet. Asami took a moment to dust her jacket and pants off before she faced Hiro with a nervous expression.

"It's...it's okay." Asami said as Hiro gave a nod before he glanced at his watch and realized he had little time to waste as he began to move forward; having ran past the girl before he glanced back at her.

"Sorry I gotta go, hero class is coming up and I can't be late!" Hiro said, having not even considered Asami might have had the same class due to his frantic pace which by pure chance she did, as Asami also realized she should hurry as she moved in the same direction and the two arrived in class. Hiro took a spot in the back corner while Asami sat right in the middle seat towards the second to last row.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Michiko Sato had a big grin on her face as she stood outside the entrance of the U.A., it had been easy enough to tell the girl was excited and really there was every reason to be.

This was it, her first day in the U.A. Her first day of learing the ropes of what it meant to be a true hero and would have been the first step towards her own journey towards becoming a pro hero.

Alright, it's time to show everyone what I can do. The tale of Michiko Sato begins today!

With that, Michiko entered through the doors of the U.A. and would make her way towards Class 1-A, where s few other students had already arrived before her. Michiko had quickly gone to the other back corner by the window and sat down as she waited for the class to begin.
----------
Satoshi Takumi, someone who if you took a glance at one would assume was already bored with being in the U.A. and yet had not even had his first class. Though it wasn't as if Satoshi was not looking forward to being in the U.A., it was just anything that required him to get up this early was always a pain to the slothish student.

Man, why can't school start at like none or something. Then end like at three. That would be sweet. Still this is the U.A. and I have to suck it up. If going here won't help me rediscover why I wanted to be a hero then the whole thing is a waste...

With that, Satoshi would arrive through the main entrance and soon discovered Class 1-A, and with both back corner seats already taken from what he had seen he would sit in the back row, a seat open between himself and Michiko not that he had known her name as already he rested his head on his arms and tried to get a last second nap in before class would begin.

Yukino Miyamoto:

An excited teenage girl was seen running through the streets of Musutafu, Japan. Anyone could see from the look of her face that she was determined to get to her destination, and she wouldn't let anything stop her.

But why the excitement from the young girl? Well, isn't it obvious? It's because she's becoming....

"A STUDENT AT U.A.!" Yukino exclaimed, "This is a dream come true!"

Yukino had recieved the news that she would be a student at U.A. and she couldn't believe it. The physical test was easy for sure, but she has no idea how she did on the written portion. But, it didn't really matter now though, as she got accepted.

She entered the class of room 1-A, and she was kind of nervous. She had been home-schooled before, it wasn't until some issues had occured that she decided to go to a public, or technically private, school. She tried to avoid any eye contact because she didn't want to look like an idiot, but it most likely did make her look more like an idiot as she was shaking out of pure nervousness.

She "successfuly" made it to her seat, and took a sigh of relief.

--------------------------------------------------------

Yuri Kumikoro:

Yuri was actually the first one to arrive to class 1-A, but most people wouldn't have noticed her because.....she was hanging upside down on the ceiling.

The only reason she did this was because she wanted to observe the students that entered the classroom, she analyzed most of their personality traits and took notes on each of them. Also, the ceiling was just the coziest place she could find that she could fit in comfortably because of her huge size.

------------------------------------------------------

Ryuk Reishi:

Ryuk sat on his desk, and didn't seem to be overly excited like the others.

What a complete waste of time. I could easily take on any of these guys, but I guess we'll just have to wait for everybody to see my greatness.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Taeguk Jeon stared at the building that stood tall and proud in front of him. It was the first day of school and most students around him were eager to get to class and begin their training as Pro-Heroes. Taeguk was one of those eager students. His right side crackled with electricity, showing his excitement for the first day of school.

This was where majority pro heroes had went. Taeguk though to himself as he admired the decor of the hallways when he walked through the building. First class was homeroom, the basis of all classes. Quickly finding his room, the yellow-grey haired boy found himself in a half full class already. He was neither too early or too late. Perfect!

The Thunderstorm Quirk User scanned the list to find his assigned number seat. Lucky number 7. Taeguk walked to his seat. he found himself seated next to a male by the window seat. Quietly placing himself down, Taeguk stared to the front of the classroom, mesmerized that he made it to UA Academy.
--------------------
Hikari Amai found herself flying around the school campus, up in the air. He white feathered wings flapped quickly to keep to female midair. She examined the locations of the school and the community within it. Hikari happily thought to herself that she will do her best in the school and pass with high marks, like any other school she's been to.

Landing with light flaps, she walked through the school corridors and made it to her homeroom. Finding herself as Student #1, she made her way towards the first row, right next to the window and patiently waited for the class to start.
---------------------
Toyotomi Yagami was actually one of the first students to make it to the homeroom classroom. He was camouflaging himself within the back of the room, where he's least noticeable. Socializing isn't quite his forte. Toyotami watched each student make there way to their seats, most likely not even noticing him. Though if people concentrate enough, they would question the'floating clothes' at seat #19