• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Ultratale (Undertale/Deltarune AU) - ACT I

@Psymallard @GLITCHSKULL

"Fulmine, you're going to kill all of the human invaders in one go?" the commander shouted.

Fulmine chuckled. "Yep, that's the plan," he smirked, "Of course, with an Ion Cannon."

Fulmine ran towards the human invaders and dodged all of their bullets, rockets and explosions. Then he zipped up above the entire battalion, charged an Ion Cannon and killed almost all of the humans in one fell swoop. Fulmine sighed. The rest were terrified and ran away. "In the name of Gaster, how did they survive?!" Fulmine said to himself, "Actually, they'll die from starvation anytime soon." Sans walked up to Fulmine and sighed. "That was a funnier joke that most of mine, according to Paps," he said. Fulmine smiled. "Yeah, Papyrus doesn't like jokes, I heard," he said, "Anyway, I should see the King; I believe I have another errand to run." Fulmine zipped to the Barrier, but not a single SOUL was there except for 2 other monsters; Regalia and a Really Cool Ghost. "Hey, guys!" Fulmine laughed nervously, "Did Az plan ahead or something?" Fulmine didn't really know anymore.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
A Really Cool Ghost
RCG levitated at an angle, nearly horizontal. On the ground beneath him were a couple household objects: such as a pencil, a couple books, and a plastic cup. In one telekinetic grasp, he wielded a small toy skateboard, pretending to do cool tricks with it. He used the objects on the floor as obstacles, such as opening the book to ramp off of it, or pulling off a sweet, sweet grind on the pencil. Another pretty cool trick he discovered was that he liked using the inside of the cup as a full-pipe; he kind of cheated by not taking gravity into account as he played. His toy skateboard had a red stripe on the bottom, with "cool dude" written in small letters across it. In his other metaphorical hand, he held a sippy cup with a blue cap and a black cup with a yellow lightning bolt streaking across it. Within the cup was some refreshing Ghost Cola.

"Hey, guys! Did Az plan ahead or something?"

He turned to look at Fulmine, righting himself midair.

"Yo. I'm gonna keep it a hundred, dude: I don't remember how I even got here. No clue what the King is doing. But since you're here, wanna watch me Techdek?"

He took a sip from his sippy cup, but held it in his mouth for a moment, relishing the flavor and daring the sting of the carbonation before swallowing the flavorful chemicals.

"Ahhhhhhh..."

Fulmine hesitated, but seemingly out of nowhere, his phone rang. "Oh, sorry, dude, but I gotta answer a call," he said. Then he answered the phone. "Hello?" he said. The caller sighed. "Listen, Fulmine," they said, "You may not recognize me, but just know that King Asriel's in a difficult situation."

"So he didn't plan a surprise party?" Fulmine said.

"Nope," the caller said, "It's only Asriel, Undyne and Papyrus fighting against another wave of human invaders."

"There's more than one wave?" Fulmine noted, "That's gotta be another battalion."

"You would be correct," the caller remarked, "But it's a small group of technologically enhanced."

"I'll be right there," Fulmine said, hanging up. Then he looked back at RCG. "Sorry, man," he said, "But Az, Undyne and Papyrus are in the middle of a fight, and they're probably tired already." Then Fulmine zipped away straight to Snowdin and accidentally pushed off one of the humans' heads. "Huh, I only wanted to break their neck," Fulmine laughed. Asriel, Undyne and Papyrus sighed. "Good timing," they said in unison as Fulmine zapped the rest. Then Fulmine checked his watch. "Oh, shit, I have school in half an hour," he said, "That's enough time."

Psymallard

Previously mallard
A Really Cool Ghost
The lightning elemental, instead of responding to his cool friend, had to take a call. RCG took this as an insult as he watched Fulmine talk to an unknown caller. Could he have been cooler? No, he was always maximum cool. He just could do a better job at showing it.

Fulmine zipped to Snowdin, but the Really Cool Ghost was already there. As Fulmine attacked, RCG floated in front of him, cutting him off.

"Yo. Fulmine. Know you're a bit busy right now, but check this out."

The ghoul dropped his skateboard in the middle of the battlefield, and did a kickflip, despite his utter lack of legs.

Regalia

A walk.

That's all he wanted. He needed to get out the house and, well, punch something. He hadn't punched a lot since retirement from the Monster Boxing Agency. But then, he saw a few people. Maybe they'll want to help me train, he thought, and so he approached them.