• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join University of Hoenn (RP)

Oh my Arceus! Gushy romance! Quick, I'll take a picture!" Asmodeus screeched before he chuckled delightfully before a ghostly purple hand snapped up and reached for the phone in Lexi's pocket. He raised it and snapped a photo of the pair kissing. "The battle king just proposed to a cute girl! This never happens! You should milk the..." He chuckled before Phoebe lifted his ball using her psychic powers before throwing the ball into a locker, bending it. "We shouldn't milk anyone's love for our own purpose, Asmodeus!" Phoebe telepathically said as the ball dropped. Lexi was still taking pictures of the whole thing. "I'm gonna so post this on my profile..." She said as her mind raced.

Admin edit: Do not spam colour tags.

Last edited by a moderator:
in hivly's tenth battle... Hivly "That pokemon is learning extremely strong attack... but what does harden do?? i think it increases defense by one stage..."

Last edited:

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Yuki Kuromiya
Yuki giggled as they witnessed the two Electric type Pokemon wave to each other.

When Ariana ran off to catch Dedenne, Yuki followed quickly. They remembered the entry for Dedenne in the Pokedex. They had seen it in action before. Denki hopped off their shoulder and tried to find the Antennae Pokemon with his electricity. “Pika!” He said, dashing in one direction.
Yuki was never the best runner. They were often out of breath before everyone else. One of the reasons why their Pokemon journey took so long is because they didn’t run very much, if at all.

@Cmeriwether

Dedenne had stopped when he picked up the electrical signal and followed it, eventually almost bumping into Denki the Pikachu.

"Dene..." the Shiny Antennae Pokémon looked at the Pikachu and Yuki.

@Shikowara

-------

Firey and Ariana both got up as he took her hand, to which she intertwined her fingers into his.

"Everyone of said we needed to get together," Firey explained, "Here's my cloak, Ari, wear it"

Firey handed his cloak to Ariana, who put it on, with the hood down. She slid her hand back to where it was as he saw Lexi.

"Maybe what you're doing will get the fangirls and boys off of my back." Firey responded to Lexi, then turned to Ariana, "What caused you to stumble into me?"

"Dedenne ran off again." Ariana responded, "As per usual."

-------

Lana had looked at the two, and figured she should Congratulate them, "Hey, Caden, why don't we go speak to them?"

Lana looked over to the two, she called out, "The both of you are Idiots, it took you three years to confess that the two of you are totally into each other, we could tell from one tenth of the way across campus!"

@'Candle'

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Yuki Kuromiya
"Oh, umm." They said before picking up the small Pokemon. "A-Ariana! I found Dedenne!" They called, still quiet. Yuki had lost sight of Ariana. They patted Dedenne on the head, it was so soft. And cute. They just wanted to squish it.

@Cmeriwether

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Caden nodded, it would be fun to be a witness of it as well as make them the victim’s. So he too decided that this would be perfect.

He watched as Lana called to them. “Yeah, idiots. What kind of people wait three years to confess to some crush that’s not ‘gonna last three weeks?” Caden said, a large grin plastered upon his face.

( @Cmeriwether )

The siblings looked at each other in confusion along with the Eevee sisters. JC had returned to the group after meeting with Jerome. “Did something just happen here?” Shadow asked looking at his siblings. “A love confession was seen here, not that hard to notice” JC added folding her arms again her chest. Blue nodded her head to agree looking to Firey and Ariana. “Umbreon?” Blue said sitting down next to JC as her sisters Sparkx, Sakura, and Icyln follows just next to her. “Hm, I guess it is sis I already knew that” Shadow added. “Mhm, course you did bro” she added chuckling slightly. Blue and her sisters then took notice to a shiny Dedenne seeming rather intrigued.

@Cmeriwether

"And post..." Lexi finished her sentence as her finger snapped the send button on her phone. "Judging from what I'm seeing, you two wanted to do this for a long time..." She said as she approached the duo. "I believe we should get moving. Didn't you want to join the battling team?" Phoebe asked as Asmodeus' ball glowed an eerie shade of purple. "Maybe, we just don't say anything and they will make out harder!" He grumbled as Lexi put him back in the bag. "Anyways, my likes are skyrocketing! This post is the greatest post on my profile." She said, squealing like a little girl afterward.

"Ones who apparently have been into each other since middle school!" Lana called out.

"Lana, can you please bother someone else, I'm trying to give a tour."

The sound of a pokeball opened and A Bronzong appeared. It noticed that Dedenne was missing, and tried to find him. What it found was a young person, their Pikachu, and Dedenne.

"Bron!" The Bronzong pointed to Ariana.

@Shikowara (Bronzong, Dedenne) @|Bread| (Lana)

-------

Firey and Ariana looked up, and saw JC, Shadow and Lexi looking at them.

"We've been meaning to do that for about three years now."

They then blushed as he took her hand, and noticed her Bronzong.

"Over here!"

She then looked to everyone, "Sorry about interrupting the tour, I'll Join in as well, Yuki, why don't you join along?"

The siblings only giggled only for JC to speak. “Well, nothing happens right away so it is alright” she said. Shadow walked over to Firey gently patting him on the shoulder. “It’s alright to feel shy Firey” he said as Sparkx looked up at him and smiled. “Jolteon!”. “I believe we should continue the tour before we all head to our dorm rooms don’t you think Firey” JC asked him. “Umbre!(It would be wise to)” Blue said but only JC could understand her.

@Cmeriwether

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne
Having just finished listening to the orientation speeches, Charlotte Endo was struggling to find some way to kill the remaining half of the day. She wasn’t particularly interested in touring the campus; she’d already been here just a week prior, in preparation for the upcoming semester. And since classes hadn’t started yet, there wasn’t really any work to get done either. With no other ideas in mind, Charlotte resolved to go find her dorm. She hadn’t received any sort of key or passcode yet, so she thought it unlikely that she would actually be able to enter. It would still be nice to know where exactly it was, though.

But before doing that, Charlotte decided, there would be no harm in sitting down somewhere and enjoying the day for a while. She fed some currency into a nearby vending machine, and stooped down to retrieve the soda can that clinked to the bottom. Scanning around for a place to sit, she eventually settled on an old wooden bench. There was already an ordinary looking man and a woman there having a conversation, but there was probably room for one more. She made her way over. “Do you two mind if I sit here?”

Shadow felt the need to get a drink as he glanced around seeing a vending machine in the far distance. “Why don’t you guys go on with the tour without me, I’ll catch up a bit later” he said before starting to walk off towards the vending machine. Sparkx didn’t hesitate to follow once she nudged her sisters and went after him. His siblings nodded to him as the three remaining sisters to Sparkx only smile at her seeing her off. He eventually sighed making his way to the vending machine and pulling out a lemonade and a Fresh Water for Sparkx. He pulled out a small bowl for her before opening the bottle and pouring some of it inside as Sparkx quickly lapped it up since she was thirsty as well. Shadow only chuckled to a smile before popping open the lemonade and drank half of it. Sparkx looked up at him only to call out. “Jolt! Jolteon” she said. “What is it Sparkx?”he asked her in confusion. Sparkx raised her paw to the flute resting just behind him which was strapped in place to not fall out. “Oh I see, you want to listen to me play the flute for you” he realized. “Jolteon!” Sparkx smiled while sitting down. “Alright, I’ll play for you but I am not as experienced as I am on the violin just yet” he reminded her but did it anyway for Sparkx. He gently pulled out the flute before raising it up to his mouth slowly but surely started to blow into it until that soft but melodic tune played as he closed his eyes allowing the music to play out throughly through memory. Sparkx remained seated as she closed her eyes listening to the tune.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Oliver quickly looked up having heard someone. Nyah seemed to hesitate, she didn’t say a word for a few seconds but then she began to speak within few words and high speed. “Yes you may!” She said, looking at Oliver and then to Bean who sat right in the middle. “Alright alright…” He said, picking up the Appletun and placing it carefully on his lap.

“Anyways, I’m Oliver. Oliver Gander.” He said, shaking his brown hair out of the way of his eyes. “Nyah Smiths.” She said, slowly adjusting his bag to lay against her shin and ankle. “And you?” Oliver asked, way to hyper to be that old.

(@Banan-chan ; Charlotte)

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne
"Me?" Charlotte replied, taken aback slightly by Oliver and Nyah’s rapid speaking. She took a seat, shifting her weight around for a moment. “I’m Charlotte. Charlotte Endo. And thanks.” She popped her soda can and let it fizz. “What grade are you two in?” Charlotte continued, taking a sip. “I’m a first year.”