• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unlimited Adventure (RP)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Welcome to the land of Leori, a place full of magic, monsters, and humans. In this world there are Guilds, places where adventurers come together to take quests for gold, rare weapons, or maybe just to have fun! This is the story of such adventurers, and YOU are the main character!

Link to Discussion/Signups: https://pokecharms.com/threads/unlimited-adventure-discussions-sign-ups.20710/

@Delta_Ace @Red Gallade @Swirled @SoMeOnE yOu KnOw @Barefoot_Kittens
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Kasiyo woke up with a groan as his eyes struggled to open. With the sunlight in between the curtains in his eyes it was hard to stay asleep.

"C'mon, Sun... just a few more minutes."

Suddenly his eyes burst right open as he got up. "Wait wait wait, today I'm finally part of the guild!"

He hurriedly got ready and put on his clothes before going downstairs rapidly and almost tripping. He rushed to meet the receptionist while he waved at her. She noticed him and smiled and grabbed something from below her desk.

When Kasiyo finally reached her he was handed a card which showed his name, a picture of his face, his class, Thief, and a blank section titled "Skills."

"Yes! Thank you so much! I'm gonna get a quest right now-"

"Hold it."

Kasiyo turned around and saw the Guild Master Yasigo look at him.

"Even though you've become an adventurer, you still need to eat."

The teen was about to say that he was fine but his stomach spoke for him in the form of a rumble. Kasiyo gave a sigh of defeat and went to sit down at a table after ordering his breakfast. He put his hand on his chin and it was clear he was bored.

"Man... I wish I can go already. Well maybe someone will invite me to a party now that I'm an adventurer... or maybe I'll have to make my own."

Dedication. Charon slashed and hacked his way at the dummy in front of him.

Hardships. His strikes grew fiercer, more intense.

Family. The dummy wouldn't last much longer; it was creaking more and more with each blow.

Failure. The break was coming swiftly. It couldn't handle much more.

Honor. With a final surge, the dummy bursted, sand pouring from the middle and it's limbs hanging, broken at odd angles. Charon gathered himself, his breathing already ragged. He threw the training sword, almost broken itself, into a pile. Someone else would be lucky enough to have it break on them. Charon got a rag and wiped the sweat from his brow.

Having arrived just the day before, Charon's first goal was to use their training facility. Check. Next, he wanted to find a party. He needed to find a party, if he wanted to accomplish his goals. He shook his head and went to get some breakfast. He walked in and saw nothing too exciting. Didn't appear as though anyone he'd either enjoy being with or would accept him. Except... For one particularly young man who was sitting alone. The fact that he was wearing a cloak and just a leather tunic was interesting enough. He also looked bored out of his mind. Deciding to figure out a bit about this loner, he sat down at his table and abruptly asked a question.

"So, name, class, and why have I never seen you here before?"

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kasiyo looked up from his table and noticed someone sitting in front of him asking for his identity.

"Wh-oh you must be new to the guild. It only makes sense you don't know me. Well, I am known as the great Kasiyo Hagura, world-class Assassin, future Master of this Gui-"

The thief's little dramatic introduction was quickly stopped by a bonk on his head from Yasigo.

"Sorry about that um... Charon was it? You see, Kasiyo here is a bit of a troublemaker."

"Ow... you didn't have to hit me so hard." The new adventurer cleared his throat which caused Yasigo to go away but he still kept an eye on him.

"Well, I didn't lie about my name being Kasiyo. But I just officially joined the guild a moment ago. My class is a thief. Say, if you joined the guild recently does that mean you don't have a party yet? Wanna join mine?" he asked with an eager look on his face as his voice turned from monotone after getting smacked to excited.

Charon considered his offer for a moment. He did need a party, and strategically, having a thief with him would benefit him greatly. And even though he was new, there was no way he was incompetent, because apparently he was in good standing with the guildmaster. Charon was glad he'd considered his offer.

"Kasiyo, is it? I'm in. I assume you know how everything works around here, considering you at least are personal with the guildmaster? How do you know him anyway? Either way, I'm a swordsman. I fancy myself well with a hand n' a half sword and sometimes a dagger, if need be."

Yin awoke from her sleep, Yawning.
"Time already...? Sigh, I'm really going to miss this place." She said, as she got up from her Bed, walking over to the Wardrobe. "A little nostalgia never hurt." She said, putting on her robe.

As she finished, she walked downstairs to find her Mother.
"Oh, leaving already?" She said, as Yin nodded.
"The boat will only wait so long. You know where Nagi is? I need to say goodbye to him." As she said that, Nagi came from the other room.
"Wanting to leave without saying goodbye? Harsh." Nagi joked, as yin Rolled her eyes.
"Oh, I wish I could. Now, do you know where my belt is?" She asked, looking around the table where she left it the previous night. Nagi whistled, and threw it at Yin. "Oh, thanks Nagi, I have to go now. Tell the shopkeeper I said hello!" Nagi and her mother waved goodbye, as Yin put her belt on, and ran out the door.

She would miss all of the people, but she needed something new, Something fresh. She made it onto the boat, and took a seat where she felt most comfortable. In the shade, catching up on sleep.

Avirine was not aware of how long she had been walking for, but it was dark when she started. The girl's healing abilities make it easy for her to travel long distances without feeling worn out, but she tends to lose track of time along the way. The sun was now rising on the Dorman Village, and as it's rustic roofs came into view, Avi let out a content sigh. Her guild hall was the largest building in the town, though it still wasn't very flashy- it was more relaxed and cozy, Avi liked it that way. The small guild was coming along well, in Avi's opinion, it was gaining members and they were completing quests on the daily, like the one that Avirine was coming back from now. The girl has only been gone for 3 days, but it felt like she had been forever away from the people who she knew like family, despite their short time together.
Avi stepped into the Guild hall, after struggling slightly to push open the large doors, she was quiet; but a smile graced her features. Tucking a strand of plum colored hair behind her ear, Avi gently placed her bag down on an empty table. Her soft gaze immediately was drawn towards an unfamiliar face, he must have joined in her absence. Kasiyo was just as talkative as ever, but the boy was a good judge of character; so Avi assumed this new member was good, if Kasiyo was being so friendly. Still, Avirine couldn't muster to enthusiasm to go over and greet the new comer. Perhaps in time, the girl figured, they would come to be friends after all.

Gin lay completely still in the morning ray of a bright sun, his legs crossed atop the straw roof of a random house. He was passing through the small village of Dorman, but it seemed he was temporarily defeated by the endless enemy of hunger. "Uh... kid, can you get down." an old and rusty voice could be heard from below, but Gin chose to ignore it; narrowing his icy gaze on the sea ahead of him. "Look, I don't know what you're doing; but these roofs are weak. Please don't break my home." the older man complained as he raised a fist towards Gin. But, he couldn't do anything to stop the young male- and Gin knew this. The boy's muscles grew tight as he raised his bow, much to the older farmer's alarm. In a panic, the older man picked up a stone and threw it at Gin. The young archer, with all his concentration on his prey below, didn't realize as the stone hurdled towards him; that is, until it hit him.
"What the hell was that for!" Gin finally acknowledged the man as he rubbed his shoulder, which the rock hit in order to knock the bow out of his hands.
"I won't let you shoot my people." the man spoke confidently.
"I was fishing, you old moron!" Gin yelled back angrily as he watched his bow slip off of the roof and onto the dirt below. Clenching his jaw and balling his fists, the male seemed to throw and angry fit as he stomped around the rooftop and muttered curses about people always getting in his way.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kasiyo had a surprised look on his face when Charon said he would join his party but it quickly turned into a dark expression after he asked how he knew the guild master.

“Well, ya see I’d prefer not to talk about it. But a swordsman, huh! That’s pretty cool. Maybe I would’ve turned into you guys if I didn’t learn how to use a knife first. However... we still only have 2 people in our group. We need at least three to make a party...”

The thief looked around the guild hall searching for some people to recruit. As a waiter put Kasiyo’s breakfast on the table he noticed a familiar face opening the door. He stood up abruptly and almost ran over to Avirine.

“Hey good morning Avi, uhh sorry if this is sudden and all but you don’t have a team right? Wanna join my party? Please? We only need one person!” Kasiyo said so quickly some of it came out in gibberish.

Avirine, noticing that she had caught Kasiyo's attention, braced herself for his usual energetic greeting. The girl sort of blinked at the younger member, her sweet gaze trying hard to decipher his running mouth. With a polite giggle, Avi turned away fro Kasiyo in thought. "A team?" Avi spoke the word gently, allowing it to slip past her lips as she pondered on the phrase. Of course she had thought of the concept, she'd been on temporary teams before. It's always nice to have someone to watch your back, especially for Avi- who is vulnerable to do her support abilities and lack of actual combat knowledge. It took a moment for Kasiyo's request to sink in, then the girl let out a stifled gasp. He was inviting her to join his party. Avi was aware that Kasiyo would be a member by now, she was rather disappointed that she wasn't there to watch him become an official member and earn his I.D., but she figured it's be fun to help him start out. At any rate, it would be fun to be part of a team. Suddenly realizing that the girl has trailed off in thought, Avi gathered herslef once more to nod quietly, "Of course, I'd love to!" Avi gave the genuine, open-mouth sort of smile that would warm one's heart. Avirine brushed her dress off and stood, tipping her head slight towards Kasiyo so he could better hear her quiet voice, "Is that going to be the other member of our team?" Avi asked in a hushed tone. She blinked towards Charon, giving a gentle smile before quickly looking away to avoid looking like a creep.

Gin let out a low irritated groan as he slowly descending from the rooftop, landing swiftly on his feet and picking up his bow with an indignant snatch. "You picked the wrong town to start trouble in. This here village is occupied by a guild!" the man pointed an accusatory finger towards Gin, who scoffed at the word guild.
"I'm quivering in my boots." Gin muttered sarcastically as he ignored the man. Trouble... is that what they called trying to survive here? At any rate, he was no longer in the mood to fish; fixing his bow so it stuck to his harness and rubbing his sharp eyes, Gin locked around for a nearby store. The young male's stomach let out a grumbling protest after he pondered on just moving on to the next location; so with the throw of his hands, Gin shrugged "Guess I'll rest here for now, then." Gin muttered to himself as he walked into an empty shop.

Yin looked up into the sky, still sitting in the shade.

"And thus a New day is born." She thought, as she got up from the ground, walking around the boat in order to find the Cafe` part. She stopped on the side of the ship to get a good look at the flowing water passing. Boats have always amazed her on how they act.
She stayed there for awhile until her stomach signaled it was time to go. She walked around the deck finding the door, and found a Door saying "Cafe` Sea Cabin" and Decided that was it. She walked in, and a flash of Nostalgia flooded her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thank you, Is there anything we can do?" A familiar male voice said, putting the lifeless Sand Wolf on the counter.
"Nothing, I just did it for the town and the Cafe." Yin said, as she put her Waitress outfit on. "I thought we needed more Ingredients."
"I guess you were Right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She snapped out of her daze, sitting at a table.

"Good evening, Ma`am, what would you like?" A waitress said, as Yin picked up the menu she dropped.
"Hey, do you have any Pineapple Pie?" Yin said, as she remembered the sweet taste of them from her home.
"Right away, Ma`am."

Marduk; A man with jet black clothing and a long black coat silently walked through the streets of Dorman Village, he looked around to see a lot of stalls sell their goods, some better than others, one of which sold confectionery good that he was more than tempted to buy... had he enough spare gold to get some. He looked up when he saw a cafe... and remembered that all the travelling he did earlier made him forget to have breakfast, he lightly face palmed in annoyance. "All of that and I forgot the most important meal of the day..." He thought to himself and double checked his coin purse. "I should have enough." He said to himself as we proceeded toward the cafe and stepped inside, a few people briefly looked at him, surprised at how someone could wear so much... black, not that he cared.

He silently sat at one of the tables and patiently waited for a minute or two, he turned to see a somewhat beautiful brown haired female approach him. "Hello sir, what would you like?" Marduk leaned back on his chair in an informal manner. "I'll just have an egg, some bacon and some coffee if you don't mind." He requested as the waitress wrote down on her note pad. "Coming right up." She said with a smile. As Marduk waited for his breakfast, he decided to hold his hand out which began to lightly emit an ominous black steam from the palm, clearly he was a user of dark magic.

"Your food's here, sir." The waitress said as she set a plate and mug on the counter for him. "Perfect, thanks." Marduk said as he got out his coin purse and handed her a few coins. "Thank you sir, enjoy." The waitress said before she left to help any other customer who requested anything, Marduk on the other and happily enjoyed his breakfast and looked around for any interesting looking faces.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
At the bar, a green robed man seemed to be catchong up on a decent amount of reading while his hand was twitching uncontrollably. In reality this man, named Linios, was reading through his tomes and alllowing his dark magic to course though his veins before he began to use it for the day. Not only did he find it to be rather effective in optimizing his dark magic, this allowed the dark mage to project an aura of intimidation, as many adventurers sould be wary of the guy who is already using his magic and could easily turn it towards an unsuspecting bystander at a moment's notice.

"One margarita, as you requested," The bartender told the dark mage airh a certain amount of snark in his voice. Linios carelessly tossed the bartender some coins and began to slurp his alchoholic drink while he looked over at the request board for a job that he may take.

The waitress gave her the Pineapple Pie, as she placed a few coins on the Table.
"Thank you." Yin said, as the Waitress nodded.
"Your welcome, Please come again!" The waitress said, walking away.

She ate her Pie slowly. It didn't taste as good as it did at her home, but it was good enough. She took the last bite of it, heading out of the Cafe.

"Now docking at: Dorman Village!" Someone yelled, as Yin started walking around the Ship.
"That's my que to leave."

Gin couldn't believe what he had heard. "No food. Only materials." the woman repeated patiently as Gin became visibly more and more upset. "If you're hungry, you can stop by one of the local cafe's or bars." the woman offered. Gin let out an irritated huff, what a useless old hag. Where did she get off labeling her shop a convenient store, when she didn't even sell food? Gin thought better of the situation than to go off on the defenseless civilian, instead he turned silently and walked out of the store. Gin let out a groan, it easier to just hunt your own food than go through all of this.
"At this rate, I'll be 70 before I move on to the next village." Gin huffed as he looked up at the pale sky. It was still early morning, but the town was busy. "Guess they didn't make stuff up about this place being the greatest supplier to the capital." the young male muttered as he looked out towards the vast land of farming. "Still a boring little hole." Gin rolled his eyes as he looked up at an old wooden building. The sign read 'bar' but with his luck, all they sold was water. Groaning, Gin pushed the large wooden doors open, he got a few glances; which he assumed where because of the massive bow on his back; but the people were surprisingly friendly. Gin sat down at a stool and leaned forward, he didn't even like alcohol. Perhaps it was because of his youthful innocence or he just wasn't a fan of the bitter flavor, but Gin casually ordered a soda and leaned back, his icy gaze scanning the room instinctively.
It took a moment for Gin to settle, then he almost immediately felt an ominous sensation. The boy didn't flinch as his eyes fell upon a man, who seemed to be reading, his aura was unlike anyone else in the room. He was a magic-user, that much was clear; but his magic reeked of death rather than any sort of energy. As the bartender set down Gin's soda, the male left a few coins in a neat stack and pushed off of his stool. "I'm gonna go ahead and assume that book isn't about knights and dragons." Gin spoke coldly as he stood a foot or so away from the strange man, "And I sure as hell hope that isn't some sort of diary." Gin's muscles tensed as they prepared to reach for his bow.
"So tell me the truth-" Gin took an inch of a step closer, "what are you preparing for?" Gin asked with a low growl. He wasn't the kind to go out of his way if he sees a thief, but Gin always had some sort of a vendetta against dark-magic users; they were always bad news. "I'm gonna ask you to leave- honestly, I don't like looking at you." Gin lowered his voice, but it still cut through the air like a snake.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Linios closed his tome as sharply as one would draw a sword, slowly trurning towards Gin and allowing the dark magic to course up to the beins on his face. This kid...no, this germ had made a mistake, and now it was the dark mage's job to tell it how large the fine for such a mistake was.

"Wouldn't you like to know little man," Linios's voice now had a drunken slur to it, and his movements were more unbalanced. He placed a single hand on Gin's shoulder, allowing the cold feeling of death to travel from the hand all throughought the young man's body.

"As for what Im preparing for.., its adult stuff kid, you wouldnt understand,"As he turned to leave, Linios flipped a single coin to give to Gin, "Go get yourself something nice, and stay outta other people's business," With that, Linios made his way to the door and on his way to his job.

Damn kids, so annoying. Lets just hope that one learned his lesson so I can do my job.

Walking off of the ship, she looked at her surroundings, taking in the different atmosphere.
"Dorman Village. I guess it was something like I expected..?" She said, as she looked back at the ship. It was already boarding passengers, so she wouldn't be able to go back on, even if she wanted to. Sighing, she walked around, looking for something to do. Everything was exceedingly different from her home, which was expected. it took a couple of hours to come here from boat, and even longer if she had decided to go by foot.

"its Funny, how one place can differ from another."

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kasiyo grew a large grin on his face as he heard Avirine agree to joining the team.

"Excellent!" he said before looking over to Charon as she had asked about him.

"Yep! I think he's new to the guild but he seems okay. He's careful, or at least I think so. I doubt he's trying to get information on us, we're not important people anyways. Plus he told me the same information he asked of me. We'll know more about him if we go on a quest together," he said in a hopeful matter."

He started walking over back to the table where Charon was waiting at and then gestured for Avirine to come over.

"Well, we got another member in our party, so I guess that makes us an official team," he told the swordsman before beginning to start eating his breakfast.

Avi couldn't help but smile at Kasiyo's grin, it was rather contagious. The girl nodded along with Kasiyo's explanation and her lips curled contently. It was so good to see their guild growing. She agreed with the other male's statement about going on a quest; she was used to tagging along on other quests, due to her being the only cleric in the guild. But, being on an actual team seemed so much more exciting. When Kasiyo walked back towards the new member, Avirine waited for a moment for gingerly making her way over towards the pair.
When Kasiyo sort of introduced her, Avi gave a shy wave before nodding. "My name is Avirine, I posses the healing abilities of a cleric, and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." the girl stated in a friendly, but slightly over-practiced manner. She sat at the table and gave a light sigh as she glanced over her shoulders at the mission board. Knowing Kasiyo, he'd pick one of the harder jobs. She wasn't sure that their newly formed group was ready for such a quest. The girl pondered on going now to pick a quest out, but didn't budge. It would probably be alright. She wasn't familiar with Charon's skill level, but she had faith that this team of hers wasn't all that bad at all.

When Linois stood up, Gin's shoulders tensed slightly. This wasn't the shriveled up old man that usually uses dark magic, this guy actually had some power beside his magical abilities. Gin, of course, wasn't afraid- but he was at least on guard at this point. The man's words were heavy, slightly slurred- was he drunk already? What the hell kind of guy just gets drunk like that and then practices using such potential powers? Gin growled at Linois's words, little man? Gin couldn't imagine the the opposing male was any older than 25, he didn't exactly have room to insult age. It made Gin's lips twitch, but he couldn't talk back. The chilly sensation of death paralyzed Gin's body, his breathing grew shallow and he found it impossible to move the man's hand off of his shoulder. Adult stuff? This guy really wouldn't drop the whole 'age' thing.
As the man removed his hand, he flicked something into the air; Gin instinctively caught it but wished he had let the coin drop- he didn't want it to seem like he was taking handouts form that jerk.
The man then headed towards the door. "He'll regret not taking me seriously-" Gin growled as he reached for his bow. Gin's eyes narrowed, he just had to make sure to keep his distance- then, he doubted hand-to-hand combat would work in his favor. Draw back a slender, metal arrow; Gin held for a second before releasing the bow string and watching his arrow slice through the air and towards the man. Gin was sure that the male would be able to evade or deflect the attack, but perhaps aiming for the head was a bit overdoing it.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Despite being drunk, Linios was well aware of his surroundings. As such, he turned around quickly and caught the arrow a foot from his forehead.

That was too close for comfort, and now that he missed, I'll make sure the little tyke regrets what he's done.

The dark mage began to enchant the arrow in his hand with blindness, before propelling the now enchanted shaft towards the original shooter. Immediately after, Linios left the bar and began to travel to the site of his job.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Alright, we just need one more party member and we're good to go!" Kasiyo exclaimed enthusiastically. However as he finished eating breakfast and stood up, the guild master approached him.

"Hold on there, we need you to do something for the guild." Yasigo told him.

"Ugh, what is it?" Kasiyo's home was the guild so he was required to do anything for it if asked by the leaders. Well, at least that's the rule Yasigo said when he let him live there.

"There's this bar that we get our booze from, you need to go remind them that they've passed the deadline so we're going to give them less money."

Kasiyo rolled his eyes but accepted the request with an annoyed "Fine." Yasigo noticed Avi nearby and asked her, "Hey do you mind helping out Kasiyo with this? Just make sure he stays out of trouble, will ya?"

The thief hated this treatment, it made him feel like Yasigo still thought of him as a kid which he definitely did not enjoy.

Avirine nodded slowly at Kasiyo's words. Their guild wasn't exactly huge- she wasn't actually sure if there would be anyone else who wanted to join their team. Avi's gaze followed Kasiyo as he stood up. She wasn't exactly sure what he had in mind, but she didn't mind his enthusiasm. Bring some liveliness into the guild. As much as she loved the small-town cozy group of justice-seekers, it would take someone with a little more drive to make Sacred Phoenix as major a guild as the big ones in the magic capitals. Avi sort of flinched at another voice, which took a moment for her to register it's familiar sound. She smiled gently at Yasigo, who seemed glad to rain on Kasiyo's parade. She couldn't help but giggle at the pair, the father-son-like couple always seemed so carefree. When, suddenly, Avirine was being addressed; the girl nodded quickly. "Oh of course." Avi smiled in response to the request.
Avi stood beside Kasiyo, stretched her back slightly before smiling; "Come on, maybe we'll run into something exciting along the way." Avi gestured towards the door in an attempt to raise the boy's spirits, as this was clearly not on his agenda for the day.

Gin's eyes grew wide when the man stopped his arrow mid-launch, it wasn't even close. Well, to the crowd at the bar; who all gasped and whispered; it must have seemed close. But to Gin, who very rarely misses a target, it seemed impossible for someone to react so quickly- let alone actually have the guts to grab a speeding arrow. Tightening his lips in pursed fashion, Gin took a step back- still in a readied position. Perhaps now is a pretty good measure to say that Gin was less that comfortable, however fleeing is not int Gin's vocabulary. With a second arrow in hand, Gin's eyes narrowed on the man who simply held the arrow for a second before flinging it back at Gin. That's it? The young male couldn't believe that this sad attempt of an attack was the only effort the man would give in response. To show his indignation, Gin didn't flinch as the arrow hit his chest and bounced onto the floor.
Suddenly, the world went black. Gin heard the door open and close again, with heavy foot steps escaping his hearing. He grew stiff, and stood completely still. What happened? Was it a curse? Did someone turn the lights off? A gentle tap on the shoulder caused Gin to jump forward, spinning on the bartender and instinctively stretching his arm out to catch the other male by the throat. "Uh sir..." at the man's voice, Gin loosened his grip. What was he doing? "There's no fighting allowed here, we're going to have to ask you to leave." the man continued his sentence at a slow pace, as if Gin wouldn't understand if he said it normally. Gin stayed silent, but released the man nodding slowly- this was not an easy situation.